Thanks

Where are the threads?

My settings are correct, I have it for the last year. Where are the threads now?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Where are the threads?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,862 Times in 4,292 Posts
    What threads??

Thanks
    When I enter each sub forum, there are 0 threads and 0 posts. Even ones I've commented on are gone
    Last edited by Katt; 11-15-2017 at 09:03 PM.

Thanks
    I'd post a picture, but evidently I can't add attachments now. Lots have changed I guess.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Katt View Post
    When I enter each sub forum, there are 0 threads and 0 posts. Even ones I've commented on are gone
    If you're talking about the sweeps threads, they have been moved to the archive forum, if they have expired.
    Some don't have any threads at all, because no one has posted there in awhile.

There was an update done to the entire site, some time last year. If you hadn't posted in awhile, then maybe some of your older ones were removed.
    I've never been able to attach a photo, for as long as I've been here.

Thanks
    You knew I was talking about the sweeps threads, as it was in the sweeps forum where I asked the question.

The threads weren’t all expired.

I wasn’t talking about any threads I have posted, again it was in the forum I asked about. If I was concerned about off topic threads, I would have posted in here. I don’t expect very many of my threads to be around anyway. And, pictures used to be allowed. I’ve been a member for 17 years, (But I’m sure you remember) perhaps it was before you arrived.

Either way, no big deal. BTW, when you moved the thread, comments and suggestions would have been more appropriate. My apologies, I should have posted there anyway with a direct reference to the sweeps forum. It would have saved you any confusion.

Thanks
    No, I did not know FOR SURE what threads you were talking about. I still don't know what threads you're referring to, when you say ''the threads weren't all expired." I move them to the archives when they expire. Nothing else gets moved until then.

I didn't think it was that big of a deal to move the thread to Off Topic Chats. No need to get so upset or ticked off about it. Like you said...no big deal. I didn't move it to tick off anyone.

As for photos, I should have been more specific....
    I know others have posted photos, and some still do. *I* (me personally), have never been able to post any. I don't know why....maybe it's my computer, but *I* have never been able to do it. I don't know if they're still allowed or not, since it's been so long since the last person posted one. (I don't know why they wouldn't be allowed though.)
    Last edited by 3lilpigs; 11-17-2017 at 08:53 PM.