Thanks

Elie Wiesel, Holocaust survivor and author, dead at 87

a quote from the article by elie wiesel
    "Wiesel summed up his mission in 1986 when accepting the Nobel Peace Prize: "Whenever and wherever human beings endure suffering and humiliation, take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented."
    http://www.sltrib.com/home/4075473-1...-beings-endure

was yesterdays nazis todays isis? the nazis were defeated because nations came together, recognized the enemy, and acted as one which contained greater strength than each individual nation 'doing their own thing'. I wonder if todays nations have the same conviction to defeat this cancerous growth that kills innocents because of their religious beliefs so they can become the supreme leaders. how should we as a people, as a nation think when leaders in this country tell us isis is on the run? they are killing innocents because they are desperate? refusing to say radical islamic terrorists because someone felt it would feed their egos? in order to fight the enemy, you first have to acknowledge who they are, come up with a plan to destroy them in order to stop the spread. if you see something, say something are words that come from police depts, hls etc. should not washington do the same and then act powerfully to protect us?

talking of wiesel world leaders spoke up http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/07...?intcmp=hplnws

there were 2 entries which imho was more about themselves. one even referred to integrity and all i could do was shake my head. it should have been about the man who just died, a man who lived thru a time in history that should not be repeated, a lesson to be learned by todays leaders so that history does not repeat itself

2. The Following User Says Thank You to boopster For This Useful Post:

Jolie Rouge (07-04-2016)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Elie Wiesel, Holocaust survivor and author, dead at 87