Page 5 of 16 First 123456789 ... Last
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,510 Times in 3,654 Posts
    As Twitchy reported, State Department dunce Jen Psaki has declined to “put any labels” on the reported beheading of journalist Steven Sotloff. Perhaps she’d be more comfortable taking this approach....

http://twitchy.com/2014/09/02/not-an...paign=twupdate
    PSA from Photoshopper Everyone realizes that Psaki pic is an Photoshop, right?
    I thought that was obvious.

http://twitchy.com/2014/09/02/that-s...ing-photoshop/
    Laissez les bon temps rouler! Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.** a 4 day work week & sex slaves ~ I say Tyt for PRESIDENT! Not to be taken internally, literally or seriously ....Suki ebaynni IS THAT BETTER ?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The slaughter of  apostates

Thanks
    Sooo, you're going to follow them into hell... great, Joe... great strategy...!

After you stop laughing at Biden's comment, please comment with why you think anyone would take this administration serious.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/biden-del...gates-of-hell/

Biden Delivers Fiery ISIS Remarks: We Will ‘Follow Them to the Gates of Hell!’
    by Matt Wilstein | 2:19 pm, September 3rd, 2014

For those Americans looking for an angrier, more impassioned response to the deaths of American journalists James Foley and Steven Sotloff than President Barack Obama was able to provide, look no further than Vice President Joe Biden. Speaking at an event in Portsmouth, New Hampshire Wednesday, Biden drew cheers from the crowd by declaring that the U.S. will follow ISIS fighters to the “gates of hell.” http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/03/politi...ell/index.html

“The American people are so much stronger, so much more resolved, than any enemy can fully understand,” Biden said. “As a nation, we’re united. And when people harm Americans, we don’t retreat, we don’t forget. We take care of those who are grieving and when that’s finished, they should know, we will follow them to the gates of hell until they are brought to justice.”
    “Because hell is where they will reside,” he added. “Hell is where they will reside.”
    This is not the first time Biden has used the “gates of hell” rhetoric against an enemy of America. During the 2012 presidential campaign, nearly one year after Osama bin Laden was killed by U.S. forces in Pakistan, the vice president criticized Republican candidate Mitt Romney for saying in 2007 that it was “not worth moving heaven and earth spending billions of dollars just trying to catch one person.”

“I was a little more direct,” Biden said at the time. “We will follow the SOB to the gates of hell.”

Watch video below, via CNN:

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/biden-del...gates-of-hell/

"I'M BACK, OBAMA" ISIS Executioner Taunts During New Beheading

WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT: 'I'm back, Obama': ISIS executioner taunts President Barack Obama as he prepares to slaughter American journalist, Steven Sotloff.

http://www.conservativeoutfitters.co...-new-beheading
    Last edited by Jolie Rouge; 09-03-2014 at 02:57 PM.
    Laissez les bon temps rouler! Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.** a 4 day work week & sex slaves ~ I say Tyt for PRESIDENT! Not to be taken internally, literally or seriously ....Suki ebaynni IS THAT BETTER ?

Thanks
    Sotloff's family issues message of defiance in face of tragedy
    Posted: Sep 04, 2014 4:02 AM CDT

Steven Sotloff's killing was done in violation of the laws of Islam, his family's spokesman said.

(CNN) - Going beyond words of love and grief for their son, the family of Steven Sotloff delivered a message.

"We will not allow our enemies to hold us hostage with the sole weapons they possess, fear," Barak Barfi, Sotloff family spokesman, said.

Speaking directly to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, Barfi cited passages from the Quran, accusing the ISIS leader of committing great sin and violating the tenets of Islam by killing Sotloff.

President Barack Obama had his own message, insisting the strategy for ISIS would be to degrade and to destroy the group that has been spreading so much terror in Iraq and in Syria.

"It is our responsibility - the president, the vice president, mine, all of us - to do everything we can to stop this now because it won't just recede into the grey recesses of history until we stop it," Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel said.

Analysts say it's a problem that has to be handled internationally.

"You would hope that our Arab friends in the Gulf would participate in a very meaningful way," Gen. Richard Myers, Former Joint Chiefs Chairman, said. "ISIS is as much a threat to them as it is to Iraq as it is to the people in Syria."

The Obama administration also wants support from NATO. The president is sure to seek it at the summit in Wales on Thursday - but ISIS is just one issue leaders will discuss and not necessarily the most pressing one for member countries in Eastern Europe.

http://www.wafb.com/story/26444732/s...mobilecgbypass

Thanks

Not that we should be "putting any labels on it" ...

Gruesome Eyewitness Accounts of 'Ethnic Cleansing on a Historic Scale,' Massacres in Iraq
    September 4, 2014 - 11:29 AM

Amnesty International released a 26-page report "that provides harrowing new evidence" of the Islamic State's "ethnic cleansing on a historic scale," the "systematic targeting of ethnic and religious minorities," along with dozens of eyewitness accounts of gruesome mass executions within Iraq.

Survivors recount horrific massacres of men and boys by Islamic State fighters in northern Iraq and the Sinjar region. Women and children are captured, enslaved, raped or sold into sexual slavery. Thousands, feared to have been abducted, have not been heard from again. Over 830,000 people have been driven from their homes in fear of their lives.

"The Islamic State is carrying out despicable crimes and has transformed rural areas of Sinjar into blood-soaked killing fields in its brutal campaign to obliterate all trace of non- Arabs and non-Sunni Muslims," Donatella Rovera, Senior Adviser to Amnesty International said Tuesday. http://www.amnesty.org/en/news/grues...orities-2014-0

The report states that minorities that have lived together in the Ninevah province for centuries, like the Assyrian Christians, Turkmen Shi'a, Shabak Shi'a, Yezidis, Kakai and Sabean Mandaeans, have been threatened with death if they do not convert to Islam. When they refuse to convert, there have been mass executions of men and boys, while women and girls have been abducted. There are reports that they have been sold into sexual slavery or forced into marriage. http://www.amnesty.org/en/library/as...40112014en.pdf

Here is the account of eyewitness Hawwas Hashem, who had hidden himself nearby Qiniyeh in June:

"After hours of clashes with the IS militants who were attacking our village we were overpowered and fled toward the mountain. Many of us stopped in Qiniyeh; there had been no clashes there and we thought we would be safe. There were many families, men, women and children. Hundreds all together. The IS men left and after a while they came back with several vehicles. Four of the vehicles surrounded the house where I was with my family.

"I ran away and hid in a nearby hill. From there I could see what was happening. It was early afternoon - broad daylight. They brought all the people out of the houses and divided the men from the women and children. They put the women and children in vehicles and drove away and marched the men and some young boys to the wadi nearby. They made them kneel or crouch along the edge of the wadi, and shot them in the back. I counted about 67 who were killed and some others survived and ran away after the IS militants left. Then I ran away from the hill to Mount Sinjar."
    Amnesty Inernational reports that witnesses indicate up to 80-85 men and boys "were shot dead on the edge of the village of Qiniyeh [and] many more are reported to have been killed in smaller groups further away from the village..."

From the report:
    Amnesty International has gathered evidence that several mass killings took place in Sinjar in August. Two of the deadliest incidents took place when IS fighters raided the villages of Qiniyeh on 3 August and Kocho on 15 August. The number of those killed in these villages alone runs into the hundreds. Groups of men and boys including children as young as 12 from both villages were seized by IS militants, taken away and shot.

...Salem, who managed to hide and survive near the massacre site for 12 days, described to Amnesty International the horror of hearing others who had been injured cry out in pain.

"Some could not move and could not save themselves; they lay there in agony waiting to die. They died a horrible death. I managed to drag myself away and was saved by a Muslim neighbour; he risked his life to save me; he is more than a brother to me. For 12 days he brought me food and water every night. I could not walk and had no hope of getting away and it was becoming increasingly dangerous for him to continue to keep me there," he said
    Salem escaped by donkey to an area controlled by the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG), where he was able to tell his account to Amnesty International.

The fates of thousands of women and children who were abducted or held captive by the Islamic State remains unknown.

Canon Andrew White, known as the Vicar of Baghdad, called the situation in Iraq "the worst reality of religious persecution since the Holocaust," and as CNSNews.com has documented, the Islamic State has beheaded children and conducted public crucifixions. http://cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/barbar...stian-genocide

"The forced displacement of Iraq's ethnic and religious minorities, including some of the region's oldest communities, is a tragedy of historic proportions," says the report. "Amnesty International's field investigations have concluded that the IS is systematically and deliberately carrying out a program of ethnic cleansing in the areas under its control. This is not only destroying lives, but also causing irreparable damage to the fabric of Iraq's society, and fuelling inter-ethnic, sectarian and inter-religious tensions in the region and beyond."
    "The unjustifiable killings [of journalists Sotloff and Foley] are merely the tip of the iceberg when it comes to abuses by the IS in Syria and Iraq," said Philip Luther, Director of Amnesty International's Middle East and North Africa Programme. "Efforts must also be made to seek justice for the hundreds of other victims of the Islamic State's crimes, and protect the minority groups that remain most at risk from their attacks."
    “A genocide is unfolding against Syrians and other minorities across Syria and Iraq’s national borders,” Nuri Kino, a Swedish-Assyrian investigative journalist wrote today. “And the rest of the world… are silent bystanders to this horror.”

A quick scan of Youtube shows the truth of what Arabo is saying - there are gruesome videos of heads on spikes, and many of live beheadings (one poor Christian is forced to say the Shahada 'there is no God but Allah and Muhammad is his Prophet' and then beheaded anyway.)

Warning: don't google these things unless you have a strong stomach.

"They are absolutely killing every Christian they see," Arabo said of ISIS. "This is absolutely a genocide in every sense of the word. They want everyone to convert, and they want sharia law to be the law of the land."

http://cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/barbar...historic-scale

Thanks

Drawing Attention: US kids learn of jihad threat through coloring books

As jihadists send their violent message worldwide via social media, a U.S. publisher has hit back with a propaganda campaign of its own. They've put confronting images of crucified Islamic state militants in children's coloring books. RT's Gayane Chichakyan spoke with one of the business's co-founders.

Here are several comments from viewers on the Youtube website

- World is a scary place as it is and discussions like this whose worse US or USSR are pointless, every power in the world are not saints and done enough crimes to condemn them, the better path in life to peace and happiness starts from a single person,you will make this world better by doing something nice for your close once, not by following example of military or politics.

- The books are not the smartest strategy but the islamist teach their children to hate infidels. We need to teach ours that these people want our blood. What's the difference between isil and the Nazis, one killed Jews, and our children are forced that down their throats, and the other is only killing Christians and Muslim non supporters of isil. They are a threat to us and the rest of the world. I say teach the children like they taught them of the Nazis and concentration camps and how awful they were. Isis is todays Nazis.

- The guy who made that coloring book has a point, parents will purchase it if they desire to do it so there is no need for anybody to be hurt by this coloring book. If you don't like it, don't purchase it. It really is that simple.

- He has a pretty good point with the media showing the same kinds of images and spreading the same kinds of information. I personally would not let my child interact with such a graphic image at a young age, I understand where he's coming from, although his presentation needs some work as it shows an obvious bias and unchecked passion for this subject

Thanks
    The guy who made that coloring book has a point, parents will purchase it if they desire to do it so there is no need for anybody to be hurt by this coloring book. If you don't like it, don't purchase it. It really is that simple.
    Bingo

- The books are not the smartest strategy but the islamist teach their children to hate infidels. We need to teach ours that these people want our blood. What's the difference between isil and the Nazis, one killed Jews, and our children are forced that down their throats, and the other is only killing Christians and Muslim non supporters of isil. They are a threat to us and the rest of the world. I say teach the children like they taught them of the Nazis and concentration camps and how awful they were. Isis is todays Nazis.
    Palestinian TV Teaches Kids The Way to 'Jihad Street'
    by Abigail R. Esman Special to IPT News May 20, 2014

Every day, hundreds of millions of children in more than 120 countries settle in to watch their local versions of "Sesame Street" or similar shows inspired by the Muppet model. They learn to read, to write, to count. They learn about things like "sharing," and "friendship," and how to be kind to others. They learn what it is to love.

Except in Palestine, where the lessons from Hamas children's television are aimed at something else: to kill.

Take, for instance, "Pioneers of Tomorrow," with its fluffy talking bee who encourages viewers to "throw stones" at Jews, and a pretty young host who, in one episode, praises a little girl for her desire to be a police officer and "shoot Jews." Or consider the show's transformation, some years ago, of Mickey Mouse, into an Islamic supremacist character named Farfour. When international protests erupted, producers gave Farfour an honorary farewell: in his final episode, he is "martyred" by Israelis.

For years, reports have emerged of children's programming in the Palestinian Territories, mostly on Hamas-run Al-Aqsa TV, whose shows often teach Palestinian children not just to hate Americans and Jews, but to kill them –preferably through acts of martyrdom, or suicide bombings. As the New York Times reported in 2009, when "Sesame Street" announced plans to broadcast in the region, "The official Hamas channel, Al-Aqsa television, has several children's shows, and Al-Aqsa's director of children's programming, Abu Amr, told me the network is considering starting a station devoted entirely to children. Al-Aqsa TV's most famous (and infamous) children's program is 'Tomorrow's Pioneers,' in which Saraa, a Palestinian girl, and several animal characters teach ideological lessons: why it is bad to speak English and good to memorize the whole Koran; how the Danes are infidels who should be killed. Occasionally an animal character will die as a martyr for Palestine."

Other programs, both for children and for adults, have also included children who speak glowingly of their suicide-bomber fathers and promote violent jihad, according to the Anti-Defamation League (ADL). In one such show, the ADL says, "One of the girls said 'I want to fire missiles at the Jews and be martyred like my father.' One of the boys also said that he wants to follow in his father's path, 'I want to follow the path of Jihad like daddy and I want to be martyred like daddy.'"

And then there are the programs that don't just teach hate, as the Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs reported in 2007:
    [QUOTE][/Palestinian children in Hamas-controlled Gaza are being taught to take an active role in terrorist operations against Israel and are thus placed in mortal danger by those who should be responsible for their safety and well-being. The children, too young to fully understand even the meaning of death, are taught to aspire to such "martyrdom" in children's television shows produced by the Hamas.

Every Monday afternoon Al-Aqsa TV, the Hamas' main television station, broadcasts a children's program called "The Gifted". In a special episode marking the beginning of the school year, a two-year old toddler named "Ahmad" was featured. Ahmad was praised for his expertise in the area of "holy war" (jihad).QUOTE]

Interestingly, many of the recent Al-Aqsa programs, including the 'Pioneers of Tomorrow" episode praising the little girl who hopes to grow up and shoot Jews, are in fact reruns of shows first broadcast as long as nine years ago – an effort, it would seem, to reach a new generation of impressionable minds.

Unsurprisingly, such programming is not unique to Palestine: Iranian children's shows have also been known to glorify suicide bombings, while Al Aqsa programming continues to be broadcast in other countries in the region, including Saudi Arabia.

But more significantly, Al-Aqsa programming now reaches into Europe, thanks not only to satellite access, but to European mosques which serve as broadcasting centers.

The result? "It is hard to overlook how hatred imported from Beirut and Gaza resurfaces in the form of daily acts of anti-Semitism in schools and athletic clubs, on streets and in the subway," German magazine Der Spiegel reported as far back as 2008. "Young children raised to be anti-Semitic are already using the phrase 'You Jew!' as a derogatory expression in kindergartens and on playgrounds. Schoolchildren berate their teachers, calling them Jew dogs, for not offering Sharia-compatible instruction, and Jewish schoolchildren are attacked and feel compelled to switch to Berlin's Jewish high school and to hide the insignia of their Jewish faith -- the yarmulke and the Star of David -- when in public."

That a government anywhere would actively advocate murder, genocide, and terrorist activity, training children as young as four years old to hate and kill, is almost inconceivable. But it seems equally unfathomable that the international community now seeks to legitimize such a government. And it's not just about the astonishing lack of outrage in much of the mainstream media (this, while one can scarcely imagine the same shoulder-shrugging if such programs were instead aimed at killing Muslims– or anyone else, for that matter; can you imagine the outrage, the lawsuits, the threats we would hear from the Hamas-affiliated Council on American Islamic Relations [CAIR]?).

Nor is it just about upgrading the status of the Palestinian territories in the United Nations, an organization that defines itself as "committed to maintaining international peace and security, developing friendly relations among nations and promoting social progress, better living standards and human rights." It is about continuing to support the notion that the Palestinian government is simply seeking the "freedom" of its people.

Because the fact is that Hamas's Al Aqsa, and the spread of its hate-filled programming, puts the lie to the (naïve) notion that this is all simply about Israel and Palestine, that it's all about human rights and justice and a pursuit of some kind of peace. And yet despite this, the West's ongoing faith in a Palestinian state, in "unity," continues to ignore the basic foundations of its politics and values – values which aim to contaminate, like a plague, the entire next generation – and not just of Palestinians, but of Muslims everywhere.

But it isn't just Hamas's fault: it's ours, too. We in the West – including (if not especially) the United Nations – must begin to understand the "war on terror" as a war most of all on propaganda – and arm ourselves accordingly. If there is to be a "Sesame Street, Palestinian Edition," then such a program must begin to employ the same methods of teaching justice, tolerance, and truth that make it so valued by parents in America and Europe. And other private enterprises, along with government projects, are going to have to do the same – not just in the interest of securing our own world today, but as a promise to the children of tomorrow.

http://www.investigativeproject.org/...-kids-the-way#

‪#‎ISIS‬ is crucifying Christians by the hundreds in ‪#‎Iraq‬
    Last edited by Jolie Rouge; 09-06-2014 at 03:21 PM.

Thanks
    20 Images Give Americans a Glimpse of What Life Is Really Like In The ISIS Terror State
    Not extremely graphic, but haunting nonetheless
    By Justen Charters 11 hours ago

While Sharia law is already an extremely strict judicial system, ISIS has found ways to make it even more cruel and uncompromising.

These 20 images reveal the grim reality of what life is like for those living within the walls of the Islamic State.
    Warning: a few of these photos are pretty graphic.

1. If you are caught stealing, they will amputate your hand.

2. This man said something unkind to his neighbor…punishment: 60 lashes.

3. The real #WarOnWomen: This ISIS billboard describes how they believe a woman should be dressed.

4. That’s not a ice cream van: the man behind the wheel is a member of the Hisbah, the Islamic State’s brutal religious police.

5. A drink or a smoke isn’t happening in the Islamic State. Alcohol and cigarettes are haram (forbidden) within the territory ISIS controls.

6. Indoctrination of children to violence starts before they can even walk.

WOW
    Image Credit: Daily Mail

7. Pledging their allegiance to self-proclaimed Caliph Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

8. This man was accused of being a sorcerer. His sentence: death by beheading.

9. Yes, ISIS has a youth movement. According to the IB Times, these kids are marching in an Islamic State sponsored parade.

islamic-state-kids
    Image Credit: IB Times

10. If only this was a harmless classroom photo.

Classroom Photo
    Image Credit: Youtube

11. ISIS designated these women to enforce sharia in their caliphate.

12. Men executed publicly for being nothing more than being Shiites (an Islamic religious group ISIS considers a cult).

13. A loyal follower of ISIS ended up being crucified because they found him guilty of corruption.

14. One for the Jihadist family photo album.

Bu3sYT5CEAASBAL
    Image Credit: FireAndreaMitchell

15. Stoning a woman for committing adultery. This cruel practice is common in many countries with any type of Sharia law.

Stoning
    Image Credit: Twitter

16. Lining up to get water in the Islamic State’s capital, Raqaa, Syria.

17. But it’s not just water they line up for. Here’s a food line as well.

18. And the ISIS jihadists constantly parade through the public streets.

19. Papers discovered in a Sharia Court detailing how to properly pray and adhere to the rules of the Islamic State.

20. Brainwashing for newborns.

SICK

As these images illustrate, ISIS rules by fear, intimidation, warped ideology and cold-blooded murder. These 20 images provide a window into the hell on earth the Islamic State is creating, and one that no one should forget.

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/09/1750...-terror-state/

Thanks
    This is Why Obama Changed the name ISIS to ISIL

ISIS is the “Islamic State of Iraq and Syria”. ISIS is an Islamic jihadist group in the Middle East. In its self-proclaimed status as a caliphate, it claims religious authority over all Muslims across the world and aspires to bring most of the Muslim-inhabited regions of the world under its political control, beginning with Iraq and Syria.

ISIS thrived and mutated during the civil war in Syria and in the security vacuum that followed the departure of the last American forces from Iraq. They have shown a wave of destruction in their “peaceful” quest to have Islam dominate the world. From the beheadings of Steven Sotloff and James Foley to giving an ultimatum to Christians living there: Convert to Islam, pay a fine or face “death by the sword.” they have continued towards their goal.

Yet, while all of this is going on, ISIS still remains to be just in Iraq and Syria. So why does Obama continually call them ISIL? Why has the media started to follow his lead?

ISIS stands for the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria. ISIL stands for the Islamic State of Iraq and Levant. To a non muslim we wouldn’t really see much into this, but if we stop to take a look at what the Levant is, then we will see Obama is giving them far more than just Iraq and Syria.

The geographical term LEVANT refers to a multi-nation region in the Middle East. It’s a land bridge between Turkey to the north and Egypt to the south. Israel is near exact middle of the nations that comprise the Levant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=xuKsgn5bPcE

The Islamic State has garnered millions of dollars, a vast cache of weapons, and in their latest foray have captured Syrian fighter jets. With each passing day that Obama fulfills his stated aim of doing nothing, the Islamic State grows by leaps and bounds.

The ultimate goal is not just an Islamic controlled Israel and middle east, but Islamic control on a global scale. This is their goal. It has not changed.

http://www.thepcmdgazette.com/news/t...-isis-to-isil/

Thanks
    Son of Imam to Obama:
    “Mr. President, you are wrong, ISIS/ISIL/IS does, in fact, represent Islam in every way”
    Posted on September 7, 2014 by Dean Garrison

Brother Rachid is a former Muslim who grew up in Morocco and, despite living in a “moderate” Muslim country, was taught to hate Jews and Christians. Last week Brother Rachid went on record to clear up the misconceptions (I call it blatant propaganda) that those like Barack Obama and John Kerry would seem to have about Islam.

Video Description:

Brother Rachid addresses President Obama about ISIL and Islam; he explains to him how ISIL is imitating the prophet Muhammad in every detail they do. ISIL represents Islam.

Yesterday we published a Daniel Greenfield article that was outstanding. Greenfield pointed out that “moderate Islam” is not something that Muslims believe. It is simply a fabrication of the leftists who desperately want to believe, or maybe want everyone else to believe, that Muslims are as interested as multiculturalism as they are.

This is not at all true.

It is simply a dangerous fantasy that will leave many being slaughtered by the same people they stick up for, just like James Foley.

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2014/09...lam-every-way/

ISIS' 5-YEAR PLAN...

What is a Caliphate?

A “caliphate” is Islamic Empire led by a political and religious leader known as the “Caliph” the first major Caliphate was the Rashidun Caliphate in 632, the last one was the Ottoman Caliphate which started in 1453, nearly half a century before Columbus’s journey.

The IS / ISIS / ISIL forces calling themselves a “Caliphate” doesn’t remotely make it true. It would be similar to the KKK calling themselves a “North American White Empire” or the Christian terrorist group the Lords Resistance Army of Uganda calling themselves the “Holy Roman Empire Reborn” and the leader naming himself “Emperor Constantine II”.

The coordinated government and media hype surrounding ISIS is highly suspect. From June to August of 2014 we have a group which almost no one had heard of being portrayed as if it was a national level threat to our way of life. As with Al Qaida being presented as a “sophisticated global threat” we have been told in a string of DoD and other official appearances on morning shows and talk radio that ISIS is a danger to us. The actual evidence is scarce. The DoD points to ISISs “ability to adapt”, it’s “effective use of social media” and generic, non-scientific phrases like the Eric Holder stating the prospect of them invading is “more frightening than anything I think I’ve seen as attorney general”.

We don’t see solid, reliable numbers about how many members they have or objective measurements of the threat and how it could reach us in America. We see horrible, although very isolated incidents of murders purported to be by ISIS. These murders number in the hundreds….roughly similar amounts to that caused by gang violence in the US and not statistically relevant.

If we try to remain objective and ask questions like “Why is this group suddenly a threat to the way of life of Americans?” “What mechanism do they have to harm us?” and so on, the answers are often not logic driven but emotion driven. People will point to the horrible atrocities which are credited to ISIS but often fail to answer the bigger picture Constitutional questions. This is a mistake we’ve made before.

Basically the term “caliphate” is being used by the government and media because it inspires fear and gives people the impression they are knowledgeable about the issues.

Overall, it makes a lot of sense to remain cautious about what government says, especially in matters of war. Our recent track record has been poor.

http://www.fentonreport.com/politics...of-a-caliphate

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolie Rouge View Post
    Very early this morning President Obama decided to issue a statement which many of us did not see live. Here is what I surmise from his statement. Obama once again stated that "justice will be served" - does this mean we will open up another criminal investigation? Obama did say we have a strategy and that is to destroy ISIS -- but then he said we have to make this a "manageable problem." That's very careful double speak and doesn't garner confidence. Airstrikes alone cannot destroy an enemy -- Clinton proved that in the Balkans. The fact that no one in the Obama administration wants to admit we are at war with ISIS is telling. ISIS has declared war on America -- how shall we respond? I can't care less that Obama believes he was elected to "end wars" -- it's a narcissistic vision to believe his mere persona could elicit global peace, regardless of his receiving a Noble Peace Prize for doing nothing. When the Horseman of the Apocalypse mounts his steed and sets his sights to ride upon your fields -- you must answer, and not with rhetoric or drones.

~~ Allen West
    2 hrs ·
    ISIS Beheadings and Terrorism to a ‘Manageable Problem’
    September 3, 2014 By Matthew Burke

Barack Obama gave another limp-wristed response to the second beheading of an American journalist in less than two weeks by the savage Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS).

This time speaking without his golf cart idling in the background, but still emotionless, the former community agitator, who in January referred to the barbaric Muslim terrorist group as a “JV Team,” indicated Wednesday morning during a press conference in Estonia a desire to bring to persons who committed the beheadings “to justice,” sounding about as enraged as if the Islamic group had simply robbed a local convenience store. “We know that if we are joined by the international community, we will continue to shrink ISIL [ISIS] to where it is a manageable problem,” Obama said, in what sounded like an attempt to blame the beheadings on George W. Bush.

Obama did use the world, “cancer,” but apparently is only interested in containing it, rather that completely annihilating the evil group. “What we’ve got to do is make sure that we are organizing the Arab world, the Middle East, the Muslim world along with the international community to isolate this cancer.”

“Do you bargain with Satan?” said William Forstchen, author of the newly released, “Day of Wrath,” to Greta Van Sustern. Forstchen contended that Obama’s statement last week that he “had no strategy,” was an open invitation from Obama to ISIS to “come get us.”

Obama went on to contend that the group responsible for the beheadings had an “empty vision.”

“They have already failed,” Obama concluded.

Video at link http://www.tpnn.com/2014/09/03/obama...eable-problem/

You do not "contain" cancer ... you destroy it

White House Responds to Entertaining Question:
    Why Should Anyone Watch Obama’s Address on ISIS?

By Justen Charters 17 hours ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=8V8rPomSlSs

With President Obama unveiling his ISIS strategy in a national address on Wednesday, CBS reporter Major Garrett wanted to know why Americans should even watch, when Obama has already ruled out so many different tactics. Garrett questioned White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest:

“If I listened to you correctly. There will no ground troops involved, there will be no tactical operational details, no timeline for victory, no cost associated with the pursuit of victory.”
    _

“Why should anyone watch?”
    Earnest responded by saying they should watch because Obama will be talking about how we plan to “confront risks” and “ultimately degrade and destroy ISIL.”

However, Garrett didn’t feel that was sufficient and replied, “The audience wants to know how we are going to win and based on what you said I don’t hear the president telling people that tomorrow night.”

Earnest explained that he didn’t have the “speech in front of him” but if he did he could tell Garrett the “how.”

Whatever happens to be in the speech, it needs to be enough to assure the American people that we have a strategy to crush ISIS for good.

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/09/1761...-address-isis/

Thanks

"Islam has a proud tradition of tolerance.”

~~ Barack Hussein Obama
    “it is important for Western countries to avoid impeding Muslim citizens from practicing religion as they see fit”

~~ Barack Hussein Obama

“We will convey our deep appreciation for the Islamic faith, which has done so much over so many centuries to shape the world for the better, including my own country.”

~~ Barack Hussein Obama
    “The contribution of Muslims to the United States are too long to catalog because Muslims are so interwoven into the fabric of our communities and our country”

~~ Barack Hussein Obama
    “I have lived in a Muslim-majority country… I know, because I am one of them.”

~~ Barack Hussein Obama

“As a student of history, I also know civilization’s debt to Islam.”

~~ Barack Hussein Obama
    “Islam has demonstrated through words and deeds the possibilities of religious tolerance and racial equality.”

~~ Barack Hussein Obama
    “And since our founding, American Muslims have enriched the United States.”

~~ Barack Hussein Obama
    “And I consider it part of my responsibility as President of the United States to fight against negative stereotypes of Islam wherever they appear.”

~~ Barack Hussein Obama
    “Moreover, freedom in America is indivisible from the freedom to practice one’s religion. That is why there is a mosque in every state of our union, and over 1,200 mosques within our borders. That is why the U.S. government has gone to court to protect the right of women and girls to wear the hijab, and to punish those who would deny it.”

~~ Barack Hussein Obama
    “We are not nor have we even been at war with Islam”

~~ Barack Hussein Obama
    “Whatever we once were, we are no longer a Christian nation”

~~ Barack Hussein Obama
    “We Do Not Consider Ourselves a Christian Nation”

~~ Barack Hussein Obama
    “I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.”

Barack Hussein Obama

.....H/T BlueSky

Last edited by Jolie Rouge; 09-10-2014 at 09:59 AM.