Page 23 of 36 First ... 3192021222324252627 ... Last

Thanks
    check out her eyes - in the beginning ir looked like she had toothpicks to make them as wide as possible except when she was constantly blinking at which point she would open them as wide as possible. at the end they looked strange.....but them again what difference does it make?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hillary in 2016 ?

Thanks
    Thanked 5,510 Times in 3,654 Posts
    Laissez les bon temps rouler! Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.** a 4 day work week & sex slaves ~ I say Tyt for PRESIDENT! Not to be taken internally, literally or seriously ....Suki ebaynni IS THAT BETTER ?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolie Rouge View Post
    When Did Hillary Clinton Stop Being 'Dead Broke'?
    By Joshua Green June 10, 2014

Hillary Clinton’s memoir, Hard Choices, just out today, serves a simple purpose: It’s a soft launch of her likely presidential campaign that generates loads of attention in exactly the way she wants—as an author, she gets to control the message—and cleans up some old messes, such as her Iraq war vote, along the way. http://www.businessweek.com/articles...-iraq-war-vote

But as Clinton’s interview last night with Diane Sawyer revealed, she’s a little rusty after six years away from the campaign trail. Sawyer’s surprisingly tough interrogation yielded, among other things, Clinton’s contention that she and Bill were “dead broke” when they left the White House in 2000:

“We came out of the White House not only dead broke, but in debt,” Clinton said. “We had no money when we got there, and we struggled to, you know, piece together the resources for mortgages, for houses, for Chelsea’s education. You know, it was not easy.”
    Politically, this was tone deaf, and Clinton quickly moved to “clarify” her statement. http://www.politico.com/story/2014/0...ke-107641.html

Yet it’s basically true: The Clintons needed their friend, Terry McAuliffe, now governor of Virginia, to buy their house in Chappaqua, N.Y., because they didn’t have enough money. Still, even at that time nobody would have bought the assertion that the Clintons were “dead broke.” http://www.nytimes.com/1999/09/03/ny...ite-house.html

In fact, it’s possible to pinpoint exactly when the American public stopped believing the Clintons needed financial help. It was the first week in July 2001. Why then? Because that’s when the Clinton Legal Expense Trust—the fundraising vehicle established to help pay their legal bills—shut down

As it happens, I used to work next door to the one-man office of the Clinton Legal Expense Trust, which was located above a magic shop in a seedy downtown Washington building, and I got to know the proprietor. (I wrote about it here. http://www.newyorker.com/archive/200..._EXPIRED_TRUST ) By July 2001, the trust had raised precisely $8,760,620.19 for the Clintons. But with the news that the Clintons had bought homes in Chappaqua and Washington, the checks stopped coming and the trust closed up shop. Americans had stopped seeing the couple as “dead broke.”

http://www.businessweek.com/articles...ing-dead-broke

I feel her pain .....
    The Complete Breakdown Of Every Hillary And Bill Clinton Speech, And Fee, Since 2013Submitted by Tyler Durden on 08/03/2015

Earlier today, when we reported that based on Hillary Clinton's latest tax disclosure, she and her husband had made $139 million in gross income since 2007 most of its from private speaking fees, the one aspect that readers founds most fascinating was the breakdown of all the bribes better known as speeches given by the two Clintons (who in Hillary's words came out of the White House "dead broke") in 2013 as well as the going rate.

So due to popular demand, we appended to the 2013 speech detail first released last week the full breakdown of Hillary's and Bill's 2014 and 2015 speeches which had been provided previously as part of her mandatory disclosure in May of this year.

As Politico cautions, the disclosure omits an unknown number of speeches that the Clintons delivered while directing the payment or honoraria to the Clinton Foundation, despite instructions on the and guidance from the U.S. Office of Government Ethics, saying that honoraria directed to a charity should be reported.

Still, as readers will note, even the "modest" data that Hillary chose to share is quite stunning.

We hope it will surprise nobody that the bulk of speeches were bought and paid for by Wall Street and affiliated "financial entities" because that's what hollow populist pandering is all about - pretending to be an "everyday American" while getting paid tens of millions by Wall Street and America's biggest corporations.

How many millions?

Since 2013 Bill Clinton has been paid $26.6 million for 94 speeches; Hillary's grand total is slightly less: $21.7 million for 92 private appearances.

Below we present the full breakdown of every publicly disclosed speech event by Hillary Clinton, together with the associated fee.

And likewise for Bill Clinton:

Source: Hillaryclinton.con and Politco

Bonus footage: sometime in addition to hundreds of thousands of dollars for speeking for 50 minutes, Hillary would also get a shoe as an added bonus:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-0...eech-2013-fees
    Laissez les bon temps rouler! Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.** a 4 day work week & sex slaves ~ I say Tyt for PRESIDENT! Not to be taken internally, literally or seriously ....Suki ebaynni IS THAT BETTER ?

Thanks
    Today, the Russian Federal Security Service (FSB) reported that it has just added democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton to its terror sponsor watchlist. This happened after this week’s discovery that one of the top monetary contributors to her current campaign is a suspected agent of Pakistan’s Directorate for Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) who has funneled millions of dollars to Islamic Sunni-backed terror groups throughout the Middle East.

The Federation began their confidential list of people and organizations they found to be involved in money laundering and funding terrorism, back in 2011. With Hillary being on this list, she became the highest ranking US official to have ever been placed upon it. This is not necessarily a “firm/complete” indication of her guilt, but it rather means her “actions/associations” involving “known/suspected” terrorists and terrorism supporters have raised “serious concerns” within the FSB.

As to what raised these concerns about Hillary, this report explained that it was her private meeting this past week in Beaumont, Texas, with Pakistani businessman Muhammad Tahir Javed at his home, and attended by 250 other Muslims, that collected about $500,000 making it one of the top five private fundraisers she has had in America to date.

Muhammad Tahir Javed, now being Hillary’s main supporter, has long been identified by the FSB as a “suspected” terror supporter and ISI “agent” since he arrived in the States in 1989 during Bill Clinton’s regime and over the past quarter century has amassed a fortune through his “convenience store empire” located in Texas and the American south which he has vastly expanded into other business areas making him one of the most powerful Islamic businessmen in both the US and Pakistan.

FSB intelligence on the “true” business practices of Muhammad Tahir Javed though, this report notes, appear to show that his fortune was made through his involvement with the ISI and Mexican drug cartels utilizing the “complicity/support” of American government officials.

To the exact working of the ISI’s and Muhammad Tahir Javed’s “scheme” to support global Islamic terrorists, this report says, was recently detailed in news reports from the US State of Alabama where 11 of Javed’s affiliated convenience stores were confiscated this past summer, and as we can, partly, read about: http://toprightnews.com/muslim-owned...-to-terrorists

"A couple of steaks shoplifted at a Gardendale Walmart three months ago led to the biggest food stamp fraud investigation in Alabama history, and launched 11 simultaneous raids this morning at convenience stores countywide.

Led by the Jefferson County District Attorney’s Office, teams of law enforcement officers met at 5 a.m. for a briefing and then fanned out across the county beginning at 6:50 a.m. The officers and agents were armed with 242 arrest warrants and plans to arrest 17 suspects.

All 17 suspects were in custody by mid-morning, and investigators already today have filed for forfeiture and condemnation of those 11 stores, which totals more than $1 million in assets.

“This is huge for us,” said Jefferson County District Attorney Brandon Falls.

The massive probe, dubbed Operation T-bone, targeted those they say have been cheating the food stamp system to the tune of hundreds of thousands of dollars and sending the profits via wire transfer to Yemen, some of which is suspected to have funded Islamic State (ISIS) terrorist activity.

At the heart of the operation are Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) cards, a government-issued debit card that replaced food stamps. There are more than 900,000 people who get government assistance through the EBT card in Alabama each year, and they are allowed to use the cards for food, non-alcoholic beverages, and other basic needs, mostly through the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP).

The investigation began in February when Gardendale police arrested a man for shoplifting steaks and some other items at Walmart in that city. When they interviewed the suspect, he said he was boosting the items to give to two convenience stores, and he named the stores, authorities said...
    As to why the State of Alabama became the only US law enforcement entity to crack down on Muhammad Tahir Javed, this report explains, is due to that State’s top judge becoming embroiled with the Obama regime over the rights of homosexual peoples to marry—and which this action was clearly meant to send a message to President Obama himself that they knew some of his darkest secrets.

In supporting Muhammad Tahir Javed too, this report continues, Hillary Clinton, while she was Secretary of State, joined with the Obama regime in flooding Texas with Islamic refuges who all have received EBT cards which they are now using at Javed’s thousands of convenience/thrift stores—and where one of whom was recently arrested for being a member of the Islamic State terror group.

As to how the American people will react to Hillary Clinton’s receiving $500,000 from a suspected Islamic terror supporter just a fortnight before US Presidential primary elections are held, this report concludes, is never to be known as barely any of them will know about it due to the New York Times itself shockingly admitting in 2012 that all American news, especially news relating to political campaigns, are censored by Obama regime government officials.

http://www.worldnewspolitics.com/201...sor-watchlist/

????

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jolie Rouge For This Useful Post:

boopster (01-23-2016)

Thanks
    friend sent this to me:

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are in a bar. Donald leans over, and with a smile on his face, says, "The media are really tearing you apart for that scandal."

Hillary: "You mean my lying about Benghazi?"
    Trump: "No, the other one."

Hillary: "You mean the massive voter fraud?"

Hillary: "You mean the military not getting their votes counted?"

Hillary: "Using my secret private server with classified material to hide my activities?"

Hillary: "The NSA monitoring our phone calls, emails and everything else?"

Hillary: "Using the Clinton Foundation as a cover for tax evasion, hiring cronies,
    and taking bribes from foreign countries?

Hillary: "You mean the drones being operated in our own country without the
    benefit of the law?"

Hillary: "Giving 123 Technologies $300 Million, and right afterward it declared
    bankruptcy and was sold to the Chinese?"

Hillary: "You mean arming the Muslim Brotherhood and hiring them in the White House?"

Hillary: "Whitewater, Watergate committee, Vince Foster, commodity deals?"
    Trump: "No the other one:"

Hillary: "The IRS targeting conservatives?"

Hillary: "Turning Libya into chaos?"

Hillary: "Trashing Mubarack, one of our few Muslim friends?"

Hillary: "Turning our backs on Israel?"

Hillary: "The joke Iran Nuke deal? "

Hillary: "Leaving Iraq in chaos? "

Hillary: "The DOJ spying on the press?"

Hillary: "You mean HHS Secretary Sibelius shaking down health insurance executives?"

Hillary: "Giving our cronies in SOLYNDRA $500 MILLION DOLLARS and 3
    months later they declared bankruptcy and then the Chinese bought it?"

Hillary: "The NSA monitoring citizens' ?"

Hillary: "The State Department interfering with an Inspector General
    investigation on departmental sexual misconduct?"

Hillary: "Me, The IRS, Clapper and Holder all lying to Congress?"

Hillary: "Threats to all of Bill's former mistresses to keep them quiet"

Hillary: "I give up! ... Oh wait, I think I've got it! When I stole the White
    House furniture, silverware and china when Bill left Office?"
    Trump: "THAT'S IT! I almost forgot about that one".

Yet she still gets the Democratic votes !!!! Does anyone understand this????

8. The Following User Says Thank You to boopster For This Useful Post:

Jolie Rouge (01-24-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by boopster View Post
    friend sent this to me:

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are in a bar. Donald leans over, and with a smile on his face, says, "The media are really tearing you apart for that scandal."

Hillary: "You mean my lying about Benghazi?"

Hillary: "You mean the massive voter fraud?"

Hillary: "You mean the military not getting their votes counted?"

Hillary: "Using my secret private server with classified material to hide my activities?"

Hillary: "The NSA monitoring our phone calls, emails and everything else?"

Hillary: "Using the Clinton Foundation as a cover for tax evasion, hiring cronies,
    and taking bribes from foreign countries?

Hillary: "You mean the drones being operated in our own country without the
    benefit of the law?"

Hillary: "Giving 123 Technologies $300 Million, and right afterward it declared
    bankruptcy and was sold to the Chinese?"

Hillary: "You mean arming the Muslim Brotherhood and hiring them in the White House?"

Hillary: "Whitewater, Watergate committee, Vince Foster, commodity deals?"

Hillary: "The IRS targeting conservatives?"

Hillary: "Turning Libya into chaos?"

Hillary: "Trashing Mubarack, one of our few Muslim friends?"

Hillary: "Turning our backs on Israel?"

Hillary: "The joke Iran Nuke deal? "

Hillary: "Leaving Iraq in chaos? "

Hillary: "The DOJ spying on the press?"

Hillary: "You mean HHS Secretary Sibelius shaking down health insurance executives?"

Hillary: "Giving our cronies in SOLYNDRA $500 MILLION DOLLARS and 3
    months later they declared bankruptcy and then the Chinese bought it?"

Hillary: "The NSA monitoring citizens' ?"

Hillary: "The State Department interfering with an Inspector General
    investigation on departmental sexual misconduct?"

Hillary: "Me, The IRS, Clapper and Holder all lying to Congress?"

Hillary: "Threats to all of Bill's former mistresses to keep them quiet"

Hillary: "I give up! ... Oh wait, I think I've got it! When I stole the White
    House furniture, silverware and china when Bill left Office?"
    Trump: "THAT'S IT! I almost forgot about that one".

Yet she still gets the Democratic votes !!!! Does anyone understand this????
    Stealing this one

Thanks
    What Difference Does It Make?

Written by a cousin of Ambassador Stevens, a US Navy Chaplain, Senior Pastor Ret'd.

THIS IS A TRUE STORY ...and a dirty one! Be sure to read it and then pass it on.

You need to read this true account of what happened to our Ambassador Stevens and the other 3 who died. If this doesn't make you mad........

Cynthia Lee Myers wanted to share the truth of what happened over in Libya, you will not find this in the media yet, but it aired on FNC please read....

Here is my story. A week out the Embassy in Tripoli began receiving multiple tips about an Al Qaeda cell in the area planning an attack on 9/11 in response to the killing of Bin Laden. For the next several days, the State Dept. and WH were asked for a security force and were denied at least six times. Ambassador Stevens and his team were given the all clear that the Consulate in Benghazi was safe and there was no need for a security force other than his 3 personal guards (One being my cousin) and a few Libyans who were not armed. Then the attack and murders occurred.

Immediately the WH claimed it was a protest gone bad over a you tube video. Obama made a quick speech in the Rose Garden on Sept.12 before catching a plane to Vegas to campaign. He made a generic statement at the end of his speech after placing the blame on an overheated protest over the video. He said " No act of terror will shake the resolve of America."

Later that day and over the next 2 days, the liberal media began saying Ambassador Stevens and the other 3 men died of smoke inhalation.

This was not the case.

Out of respect for my cousin, I'm not going to be specific about his murder. However. Ambassador Stevens was brutally murdered. His genitals were cut off, he was sodomized and beaten and cut and stabbed and burned. He was drug thru the streets and left for dead.

This is eyewitness testimony of a local Dr. who found the Ambassador in a ditch and tried to save his life. He had no idea who he was.

The other 3 men, including my cousin, met similar fates. And deaths due to smoke inhalation is a 100% fabricated LIE.

The next week I drove my aunt and Uncle and 2 others to DC to receive his body. We met with Hillary, Panetta, and Susan Rice. ALL of whom apologized and said it was a protest gone bad over a video and exited the area.

Next, Obama entered with the same story and didn't apologize and wasn't sympathetic. My aunt cried to this man and all he did was hand her flowers and walk away.

I tried to get his attention, but didn't. I got upset and yelled liar to him, he kept walking.

Then a secret service agent grabbed my arm and led me to a room where I was held till the proceedings were over.

America, I saw firsthand how cold this man is. What kind of liar he is. Most of you haven't a clue about this tyrant and yet you support him. And act like every word he says is Gospel.

These murders and the fast and furious cover-ups make Watergate look like a kid who told his BFF's secret to the class.

THIS PART YOU DON'T KNOW, BUT SHOULD. AMERICAN VALOR, BENGHAZI, LIBYA:

The stunning part of this story is that Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty killed 60 of the attacking force.

Once the compound was overrun, the attackers were incensed to discover that just two men had inflicted so much death and destruction.

The news has been full of the attacks on our embassies throughout the Muslim world, and in particular, the deaths of Ambassador Chris Stevens and three others in Benghazi, Libya..

However, there's a little known story of incredible bravery, heroics, and courage that should be the top story.

So what actually happened at the U.S. Embassy in Libya?

We are learning more about this every day. Ambassador Stevens and Foreign Service officer Sean Smith, along with administrative staff, were working out of temporary quarters due to the fact that in the spring of 2011 during the so-called Arab Spring, the United States cut ties with then president Moammar Gadhafi.

Our embassy was looted and ransacked, causing it to be unusable. It is still in a state of disrepair.

Security for embassies and their personnel is to be provided by the host nation.

Since Libya has gone through a civil war of sorts in the past 18 months, the current government is very unstable, and therefore, unreliable.

A well-organized attack by radical Muslims was planned specifically targeting the temporary U.S. Embassy building. The Libyan security force that was in place to protect our people deserted their post, or joined the attacking force. Either way, our people were in a real fix.

And it should be noted that Ambassador Stevens had mentioned on more than one occasion to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, that he was quite concerned for his personal safety and the welfare of his people.

It is thought that Ambassador Stevens was on a hit list. A short distance from the American compound, two Americans were sleeping. They were in Libya as independent contractors working an assignment totally unrelated to our embassy. They also happened to be former Navy Seals.

When they heard the noise coming from the attack on our embassy, as you would expect from highly trained warriors, they ran to the fight. Apparently, they had no weapons, but seeing the Libyan guards dropping their guns in their haste in fleeing the scene, Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty snatched up several of these discarded weapons and prepared to defend the American compound.

Not knowing exactly what was taking place, the two Seals set up a defensive perimeter. Unfortunately Ambassador Stevens was already gravely injured, and Foreign Service officer, Sean Smith, was dead.

However, due to their quick action and suppressive fire, twenty administrative personnel in the embassy were able to escape to safety. (But all have been silenced and kept away from congress and all investigations on Benghazi!)

Eventually, these two courageous men were overwhelmed by the sheer numbers brought against them, an enemy force numbering between 100 to 200 attackers which came in two waves.

But the stunning part of the story is that Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty killed 60 of the attacking force. Once the compound was overrun, the attackers were incensed to discover that just two men had inflicted so much death and destruction.

As it became apparent to these selfless heroes, they were definitely going to lose their lives unless some reinforcements showed up in a hurry. As we know now, that was not to be. I'm fairly certain they knew they were going to die in this gunfight, but not before they took a whole lot of bad guys with them!

Consider these tenets of the Navy SEAL Code:

1) Loyalty to Country, Team and Teammate,

2) Serve with Honor and Integrity On and Off the Battlefield,

3) Ready to Lead, Ready to Follow, Never Quit,

4) Take responsibility for your actions and the actions of your teammates,

5) Excel as Warriors through Discipline and Innovation,

6) Train for War, Fight to Win, Defeat our Nation's Enemies, and...

7) Earn your Trident every day.

Thank you, Tyrone and Glen. To the very last breath, you both lived up to the SEAL Code. You served all of us well. You were courageous in the face of certain death. And Tyrone, even though you never got to hold your newborn son, he will grow up knowing the character and quality of his father, a man among men who sacrificed himself defending others.

Dr. Charles R. Roots Senior Pastor

Former Staff Sergeant, USMC Captain,

U. S. Navy Chaplain Corps (Ret.)

This Should Be Passed On And On And On

NO TRUE AMERICAN WOULD OBJECT TO RECEIVING THIS MORE THAN ONCE... SO PASS IT ON And Let us never forget Hillary Clinton's Comment. "What Difference Does It Make?"

And she wants to be our next president

Thanks

Thanks
    Lena Dunham Slams ‘Rabidly Sexist’ Media Coverage on Hillary Clinton
    Variety
    1 day ago

When it comes to how the media is following Hillary Clinton and her presidential campaign, Lena Dunham is not mincing words when it comes to the “rabidly sexist” coverage. “The way that Hillary Clinton’s been talked about in the media is so gendered and rabidly sexist in every single portrayal,” she said. “Whether it’s the attacks on her personal life or the adjectives that are used to describe her clothing, we have to do a full reexamination.”

The “Girls” star went on call out a double standard, saying, “If we were allowed to talk about male candidates like that, I’d have a -----ng field day.”

Dunham was at the Variety Studio at Sundance, promoting the documentary “Suited,” which she produced.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/len...id=ansmsnent11

Sorry - when a major part of Hillary's campaign is simply : "Vote for me because I'm a woman" - you can't complain that your coverage is screwed because of gender.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jolie Rouge For This Useful Post:

boopster (01-26-2016)

Thanks
    Obama State Dept. Wants to Delay Release of Hillary Clinton’s Emails
    Because of Snow Storm

by Warner Todd Huston23 Jan 2016 Washington D.C.

The Department of State is asking to delay January’s scheduled release of the next batch of emails sent from a private email server by Hillary Clinton and her staff while she was Obama’s Secretary of State, but the claimed reason for the delay has Republicans crying foul while leaving others scoffing.

Obama’s State Department now claims the first big snow storm of 2016 is at fault for preventing the release of the emails, despite that the storm didn’t start until late on Friday afternoon and was to be done long before the start of business on Monday.

Because of the storm, State is asking a federal court for a one-month extension to release the January batch of emails.

“The Clinton email team must perform its work on site. … This storm will disrupt the Clinton email team’s current plans to work a significant number of hours throughout the upcoming weekend and could affect the number of documents that can be produced on January 29, 2016,” State Department lawyers said in their request.

Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus slammed the extension request saying, “It’s clear that the State Department’s delay is all about ensuring any further damaging developments in Hillary Clinton’s email scandal are revealed only after the votes are counted in the early nominating states.”

“The American people should be outraged at the Obama administration’s gamesmanship to protect someone who recklessly exposed classified information on more than 1,300 occasions, including highly sensitive Top Secret intelligence,” Priebus added.

A State Department spokesman insisted that over 9,000 of the remaining 55,000 Hillary emails will take the most review to screen for sensitive information before being released, and there isn’t enough time to fulfill the court’s demands without the time extension.

Despite Hillary’s claims she never sent any classified information over her private email server, last week it was revealed that some of the emails Hillary and her staff sent were so secret that even many members of Congress would not have the security clearance to read them, much less send them from private email servers.

Intelligence Community Inspector General I. Charles McCullough III told Fox News, “several dozen” emails included information about “special access programs.” SAPs are classified as beyond top secret, and sending emails about these programs over unsecure email services is a clear violation of the law.

On Thursday, former Attorney General Michael Mukasey said there is plenty of evidence to charge Hillary for breaking the law and mishandling classified information.

Mukasey noted that such charges have already derailed the career of a high profile government official.

“This is the same charge,” Mukasey said, “brought against Gen. David Petraeus for disclosing classified information in his personal notebooks to his biographer and mistress, who was herself an Army Reserve military intelligence officer cleared to see top secret information.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...of-snow-storm/

comments

Isn't that a joke! Out for several days due to snow, but delays E-mail release for a month. That's after the Iowa Caucus. Convenient

Really sad the lack of leadership. If this information was on another party candidate it would be out already
    Last edited by Jolie Rouge; 01-26-2016 at 08:22 AM.

Thanks
    is she saying that women have brains in their breasts and that having more than 1 brain is what makes a better president and since a woman has 2 breasts and 1 head brain she is more fit to be prez than a man (cuz men only have 2 brains?)?