Page 4 of 34 First 1234567824 ... Last
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,510 Times in 3,654 Posts
    Laissez les bon temps rouler! Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.** a 4 day work week & sex slaves ~ I say Tyt for PRESIDENT! Not to be taken internally, literally or seriously ....Suki ebaynni IS THAT BETTER ?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The "New" Gun Control ...

Thanks
    Obama’s Campaign Against Gun Rights Comes out Swingin’ in Minneapolis
    February 5, 2013
    By Greg Campbell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKt-G...layer_embedded

President Obama came out swinging yesterday as he kicked off his campaign to sell increased gun control to the American people. At his first stop on the tour, Obama took swipes at the National Rifle Association while claiming that the “vast majority of gun owners” agreed with his proposals of stricter background checks. He also pushed Congress to enact a ban on various firearms and “high-capacity” magazines, all the while admitting that it may not be the “perfect solution.”

His first stop on his new anti-gun rights tour was Minneapolis, Minnesota, a city that has experienced a drop in violent crime since implementing an anti-youth violence initiative.

However, despite Obama’s calls for stricter gun control policies, the anti-you violence initiative that has had results in Minneapolis does not include any gun control measures. http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...bama-Minnesota

Obama touted Minneapolis’ success with the initiative and calling his 23 executive orders concerning gun control “administrative action,” he touted his willingness to unilaterally enact gun control measures, saying, http://www.ibtimes.com/obama-minneap...speech-1060694

“We don’t have to agree on everything to agree it’s time to do something. That’s my main message here today.

And each of us has a role to play. A few weeks ago, I took action on my own to strengthen background checks, to help schools get more resource officers if they want them, and to direct the Centers for Disease Control to study the causes of violence…

So we’ve been able to take some steps through administrative action. But while these steps are important, real and lasting change also requires Congress to do its part and to do it soon, not to wait. The good news is that we’re starting to see a consensus emerge about the action Congress needs to take.

The vast majority of Americans — including a majority of gun owners — support requiring criminal background checks for anyone trying to buy a gun. So right now, Democrats and Republicans in the Senate are working on a bill that would ban anyone from selling a gun to somebody legally prohibited from owning one. That’s common sense. There’s no reason we can’t get that done. That is not a liberal idea or a conservative idea; it’s not a Democratic or Republican idea — that is a smart idea. We want to keep those guns out of hands of folks who shouldn’t have them.”
    Obama and other anti-gun rights advocates have been advocating for universal background checks for months. While the NRA has admitted that they have supported background checks for firearm purchases in the past, the call for furthering the process to include private sales has been met with resistance.

The influential group has claimed that while the idea may look good on paper, the measure does nothing to deter criminals who don’t go through the background check process as is.

Furthermore, Obama and leading Democrats might have difficulty in selling the universal background check provision to the American people as the nature of a “private” gun sale cannot rightfully be considered private if that transaction is run through the approval of a government agency.

Obama further stated,
    “We shouldn’t stop there. We should restore the ban on military-style assault weapons and a 10-round limit for magazines. And that deserves a vote in Congress — because weapons of war have no place on our streets, or in our schools, or threatening our law enforcement officers…

That’s why I need everybody who’s listening to keep the pressure on your member of Congress to do the right thing. Ask them if they support common-sense reforms like requiring universal background checks, or restoring the ban on military-style assault weapons and high-capacity magazines. Tell them there’s no legislation to eliminate all guns; there’s no legislation being proposed to subvert the Second Amendment. Tell them specifically what we’re talking about — things that the majority of Americans, when they’re asked, support.”
    However, despite Obama’s constant claims that America supports his efforts, polls and empirical evidence suggests otherwise as the NRA is consistently rising in popularity since the issue of gun rights has heated up while Obama has seen a fairly steep decline in popularity. http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journal...pular-as-obama Further, the NRA saw a quarter-million people join in the 30 days after Newtown and manufacturers and sellers of firearms and ammunition have seen staggering, record-breaking sales as gun rights discussions heat up in Washington.

http://tpnn.com/obamas-campaign-agai...n-minneapolis/
    Laissez les bon temps rouler! Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.** a 4 day work week & sex slaves ~ I say Tyt for PRESIDENT! Not to be taken internally, literally or seriously ....Suki ebaynni IS THAT BETTER ?

Thanks

Here are some interesting statistics. Maybe they should be taken into consideration before changing the constitution.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,793 Times in 2,027 Posts
    Medical errors kill more than MVAs? by almost 4x?!?! :O
    Mrs Pepperpot is a lady who always copes with the tricky situations that she finds herself in....

Thanks
    Ban Doctors ? Ban Obama-care ?

Thanks
    January 27, 2013 by Tim Brown
    Feinstein Says She Wants To Go After More Than Just “Assault Weapons”

Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) appeared on CNN’s State of the Union on Sunday told host Candy Crowley that the push for gun bans won’t just be about her alleged “assault weapons.” Today, she basically updated her 1995 60 Minutes interview where she said, “Mr. & Mrs. America, Turn ‘Em All In.”

Feinstein told Candy Crowely that it has “always been an uphill battle,” pointing to her “assault weapons ban” bill. “This is the hardest of the hard,” she said.

“Will it only be ‘assault weapons’?” she asked. “No,” she declared, answering her own question. “Most likely there will be a package put together.”

http://landing.newsinc.com/shared/vi...e&VID=24277283

“If assault weapons is left out the package and I’m a member of the Judiciary, number two in seniority, I’ve been assured by the majority leader I’ll be able to do it as an amendment on the floor, which is the way I did it in 1993,” she said. “So that doesn’t particularly bother me. What does bother me is I’ve seen weapons spawned and grown and now in the hands of younger and younger people over these years.”

Sen. Feinstein said, “I think enough is enough. Do military style ‘assault weapons’ belong on the streets of our cities? And the answer, according the United States Conference of Mayors, according to major chiefs of police, according to the largest police organization in the world, is absolutely ‘No.’”

Pardon me, but the traitor Senator from California failed to mention the only thing that does matter when dealing with this issue and that is “according to the United States Constitution” the do belong in the hands of American citizens. Let me be blunt. The Constitution doesn’t give a damn about any of the organizations she cited and what they think. If she and these organizations think things need to be changed why don’t they put forth an amendment to the Constitution? But they don’t do that because they know better. Frankly, she and all those who have taken an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States and have supported such measures as she has put forth should be put under arrest, tried, and if found guilty of treason against the United States Constitution, which shouldn’t be hard to prove, should be publicly executed for such actions.

While Feinstein claims to have the support of these organizations, notice she does not have the support of the one thing that does matter and that is the United States Constitution.

She was asked if she would concede that the weapons ban she has put forth is a “tough road.”

She conceded that it was a tough road, but said it was because, “The NRA is venal.” This comes from one of the most corrupt politicians warming a seat in the United States Senate!

“They come after you, ” she said. “They put together large amounts of money to defeat you. They did this in ’93 and they intend to continue it, while the opposite can take place too.”

When asked if the NRA was really “venal” or was it that they simply disagreed with her on a matter of policy, Feinstein responded, “The NRA has become an institution of gun manufacturers. This morning, on the front page of the New York Times, I was reading about their program now to provide weapons and training for youngsters from eight years old to fifteen years old and this is supported by the gun manufacturers. In other words, here is a whole other group of people that we can get these weapons to. They just don’t happen to be adults, they’re children.”

The National Rifle Association is not an institution of gun manufacturers. It’s an association of people who support the Second Amendment. One hundred thousand gun manufacturers didn’t join the NRA last month. Individuals did.

I certainly have disagreed with the NRA’s Shield program, but I firmly believe in the NRA’s program to train and educate young kids about gun safety and proper gun use. http://vigapi.tynt.com/api/click?for...13601752069182 This will maintain the next generation so that people like Dianne Feinstein fear those of us who properly understand the Second Amendment and realize it is put there to defend ourselves against ogre politicians such as herself, who are the real venal people in the matter, gaining too much money and power from anti-gun lobbies to attack the United States Constitution and in the process, attack the American people. Senator Feinstein doesn’t have a clue that the Second Amendment is to keep government and those in it, like herself, from doing exactly what she wants to do and that is to eventually disarm the people and rule over them.

I have two words for Senator Feinstein and any politician or federal government official who wants our guns, “Molon labe!”

Read more: http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/01/du...#ixzz2K92mkWgA

comments

Diane Feinstein who has became very, very rich in office has lined her pockets with millions of the tax payers money under very questionable shady deals and now wants to protect her self and fellow tyrants from a armed revolt by taking the little peoples semi autos. I will bet her armed guards have some full auto select fire weapons within easy access, the real assault weapons, not semi autos that the news media mistakenly call assault weapons. I need my semi auto for home protection, call time is forty five minutes to three hours for police where I live and armed criminals do home invasions. I need my semi auto to hunt hogs and put food on the table. I need my semi auto to protect America, if as feared by my forefathers when they wrote the second amendment, tyrants take control of our government, and many have been spotted in Washington lately trying to take over our government.

Thanks
    Kim Kardashian’s gun photo inspires cries of hypocrisy (and some envy too)
    Posted at 6:44 pm on February 6, 2013 by Twitchy Staff

The tweet and its accompanying photo have, not surprisingly, been deleted from Twitter and Instagram, but that hasn’t spared Kim Kardashian from further backlash over her posting of a diamond-studded revolver — less than a month after urging her Twitter followers to pledge to reduce gun violence.

Kim Kardashian ✔ @KimKardashian

Today, people in Newtown are making the #sandyhookpromise to reduce gun violence. Sign the pledge with me at http://www.sandyhookpromise.org

10:00 PM - 14 Jan 13
    So, is Kardashian’s tweeted photo of a gun hypocritical? In poor taste? Or is it just a photo of a gun? She wasn’t even pictured firing it, like a certain president.

Plenty thought it was a dumb move, even by Kardashian’s standards.

@Jooooooorden

Kim Kardashian posts a picture of a diamond studded gun and people are like "omg you are a murderer burn in hell spawn of Satan" lol what

3:00 PM - 02 Feb 13

http://twitchy.com/2013/02/06/kim-ka...some-envy-too/

Thanks
    August 19, 2012
    Administration Seeks to Explain Ammo Purchases
    Tom Roberson

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...#ixzz2KEtAPxZu
    Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Thanks
    In a speech to House Democrats, Biden claimed, “It is clearly within the right of the government to determine what type of weapons can be owned by the public.”

Do you agree? Is government interested in preserving the Second Amendment? Take our survey and let us know: http://www.theteaparty.net/survey-go...ond-amendment/

No it's not. What about of "shall not be infringed" does he not get?

Thanks

Thanks