Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hblueeyes View Post
    He should not vacation with her. She is manipulating and if anything should happen, well let's just say I watch shows like 48 hours where this type of thing is a precursor to someone being seriously hurt. He needs a week camp out with the guys or visit as many breweries as he can in his state. NOT HER.

Me
    Like I always say "you can't unteach stupid". Short of locking him in his room & throwing away the key there isn't much I can do to prevent him from going. What I can do is change the locks when he is gone.
    Insanity is hereditary. You get it from your kids.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Might just be in one of my moods

Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 Times in 364 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sunniekiss View Post

" Then she came into my office to fight me for my son. Then she started to phone stalk me at work; call, ring one & hang up & keep hitting redail. She did that at my home until I blocked her number. She then went to my house & demanded my son move out that instant. He refused & broke-up with her. He didn't have many friends locally since he was away at college & his friends were there. Now he started going out with the guys from work & finally doing what 26 year old guys are supposed to do. Last week she showed up at his job to apologize & remind him vacation is in 2 weeks. He is considering going with her but just as friends. I think he is crazy to go but he is an adult.

My stomach is in knots. I can't eat or sleep.
    ** Your son girlfriend sounds like a dangerous mental nut case ,when she first came to your job to fight you ,you should have pressed harassment charges against her and have a restraining order put against her, other than that she will continue to make your life hell . All you can do is pray that your son closed eyes open up before it's too late.
    **CHANGE WE CAN BELIEVE IN **

Thanks
    I don't think she would physically hurt him I am still scared. She is more of a control freak than anything. One of my best friend's son is a state trooper. I did file a complaint with him. I just told him to hold it unless she starts to harass me again which she hasn't in the last 2 months.

He did say today that he doesn't think he is going on vacation with her. I am not sure if I should breathe a sigh of relief or worry even more. He is going out with the guys tonite so that is a good thing & he doesn't drink which is even better. He did tell me he removed all of his programing from her computer so she can never get into it again. He put one of those Go-To-Meeting programs on her coputer so he could do work while at her house on her computer. That is how she hacked in.

My sister advised me to keep my mouth shut to him about this situation. So far I have been good but I always have the Super Glue close by.
    Insanity is hereditary. You get it from your kids.