Page 31 of 32 First ... 11272829303132 Last

Thanks
    bravo MR WEST!

I will add that the term "radical Islamic extremism" is a descriptive phrase that will differentiate between the good and the bad who believe in islam. radical Islamic extremism wants anyone who does not follow in their footsteps D E A D. That new show BRAIN DEAD might not be a non-fiction creation based on what is coming out of the admin.

loretta lynch seems to believe that when facing a terrorist, you can survive if you embrace, hug, show compassion while they put their weapon to your head and fire.................egad!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to boopster For This Useful Post:

Jolie Rouge (06-22-2016)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 5,510 Times in 3,654 Posts
    Obama is 'discussing' buying into an NBA basketball team when he leaves the White House
    President Obama has 'discussed' owning an NBA team
    Obama is a big basketball fan and ardent Chicago Bulls supporter
    Press secretary Josh Earnest says that Mr Obama would consider investing in a team 'under the right circumstances'

By Daniel Bates In New York For Daily Mail Online

Published: 15:16 EST, 23 June 2016 | Updated: 18:59 EST, 23 June 2016

Barack Obama has held talks about buying into an NBA basketball team after he leaves the White House.

The US President has ‘discussed’ investing in a franchise as a way to fill his days when he steps down at the end of this year.

Mr Obama is a huge basketball fan and regularly plays the game to keep fit. He has also been the coach for his daughter Sasha’s school basketball team.

White House spokesman Josh Earnest said that Mr Obama had held talks about investing in an NBA team ‘potentially...under the right circumstances’.

The President has previously said that he has ‘fantasized’ about putting his own basketball team together and recently watched the NBA finals series.

He is a fan of the Chicago Bulls having spent his formative years in the city, which is where he met his wife Michelle.

Critics of Mr Obama, 54, are likely to seize on his plans as further evidence he is a lightweight.

Previous reports have said that he plans to raise $1billion (£640million) to fund his post Presidential legacy.

The huge sum will supposedly pay for his Presidential library in Chicago which will use cutting edge digital technology to tell the story of his two terms in office.

They money will also set up a foundation with global reach that will be similar to Bill Clinton’s Clinton Global Initiative.

When he leaves office Mr Obama is reportedly planning to chart a course between globe-hopping Mr Clinton and George W Bush, who has disappeared from public life.

He will lean on his vast network of wealthy and famous friends which includes actress Eva Longoria and author Toni Morrison.

According to one report Mr and Mrs Obama are planning to buy a holiday home in Hawaii that was used by Magnum PI in the 1980s TV series. It has also been claimed that the couple were set to buy a luxury $3.7million (£2.5million) mansion in a Rancho Mirage, California compound dubbed the ‘Playground of the Presidents’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ite-House.html
    Laissez les bon temps rouler! Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.** a 4 day work week & sex slaves ~ I say Tyt for PRESIDENT! Not to be taken internally, literally or seriously ....Suki ebaynni IS THAT BETTER ?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jolie Rouge For This Useful Post:

boopster (06-23-2016)

Thanks
    will he need the white house furniture and china for his new homes? I am sure hillary can advise them

Thanks
    Quit trashing Obama's accomplishments. He has done more than any other President before him. Here is a list of his impressive accomplishments:

1. First President to be photographed smoking a joint.

2. First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.

3. First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.

4. First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States.

5. First President to violate the War Powers Act.

6. First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.

7. First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.

8. First President to spend a trillion dollars on "shovel-ready" jobs when there was no such thing as "shovel-ready" jobs.

9. First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.

10. First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.

11. First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.

12. First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.

13. First President to tell a CEO of a major corporation (Chrysler) to resign.

14. First President to terminate America’s ability to put a man in space.

15. First President to cancel the National Day of Prayer and to say that America is no longer a Christian nation.

16. First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.

17. First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.

18. First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke out on the reasons for their rate increases.

19. First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state it is allowed to locate a factory.

20. First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).

21. First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.

22. First President to actively try to bankrupt an American industry (coal).

23. First President to fire an inspector general of AmeriCorps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.

24. First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office.

25. First President to surround himself with radical left wing anarchists.

26. First President to golf more than 150 separate times in his five years in office.

27. First President to hide his birth, medical, educational and travel records.

28. First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.

29. First President to go on multiple "global apology tours" and concurrent "insult our friends" tours.

30. First President to go on over 17 lavish vacations, in addition to date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends paid for by the taxpayers.

31. First President to have personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.

32. First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.

33. First President to fly in a personal trainer from Chicago at least once a week at taxpayer expense.

34. First President to repeat the Quran and tell us the early morning call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on earth.

35. First President to side with a foreign nation over one of the American 50 states (Mexico vs Arizona).

36. First President to tell the military men and women that they should pay for their own private insurance because they "volunteered to go to war and knew the consequences."

37. Then he was the First President to tell the members of the military that THEY were UNPATRIOTIC for balking at the last suggestion.

I feel much better now. I had been under the impression he hadn't been doing ANYTHING... Such an accomplished individual... in the eyes of the ignorant maybe.!.
    Laissez les bon temps rouler! Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.** a 4 day work week & sex slaves ~ I say Tyt for PRESIDENT! Not to be taken internally, literally or seriously ....Suki ebaynni IS THAT BETTER ?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jolie Rouge For This Useful Post:

boopster (08-03-2016)

Thanks

If anyone else would have changed our dollars into another currency, Put it on a plane and delivered it at night. They would be arrested for money laundering.

If he did it on his own...string him up...if they all did...it string them all up...every single one who allowed this to happen, one, or one hundred...they funded terrorism! Plain and simple, and who funds a terrorist? Other terrorists! STRING EM UP!

Ok so this was done in January if I recall the last budget Republicans gave Obama everything he wanted and more I am a registered Republican but they and the Democrats sold us out what did the Republicans get now our oil can be exported this is why I am for Trump he is not one of them but you know if he does get elected and screws up bet he gets impeached in a new York second

Maybe from the Clinton Foundation "slush" fund... They have billions and would hardly even miss it among the other payments and weapons being delivered to the same address. America is falling, my friends, falling VERY fast if we cannot halt the corruption and treason.
    Last edited by Jolie Rouge; 08-07-2016 at 05:33 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jolie Rouge For This Useful Post:

boopster (08-07-2016)

Thanks
    FBI Director Just BLASTED Obama’s Lie To The Entire Nation…
    We’ve Had Enough!

Posted on August 1, 2016

Barack Obama and his loyal supporters want you to believe that our hands are totally tied if someone on the terrorist watch list or the no-fly list walks into a gun store and wants to buy a gun. They want you to believe there is nothing that can be done to stop the transaction, but FBI Director James Comey just exposed Obama’s lie for the entire nation to see.

Comey was asked about this subject and you can bet the response he gave has embarrassed Obama, to say the least. The next time someone tells you this lie, put them in their place with these hard facts.

Here is what was said…

From Cain TV:

“Last week, our president stated that there are individuals who can’t get on planes, but they can go to a gun shop and buy a firearm there and he said ‘nothing we can do to stop them,’ but – and correct me if I’m wrong – the FBI is notified when someone on the terrorist watch list attempts to purchase a firearm, and a NICS [National Instant Criminal Background Check System] check is requested, and the FBI has multiple avenues that they can pursue,” Grassley said at the committee’s hearing on the oversight of the FBI.

“These are some of these avenues: delay the firearms transaction , and if the person is actually a terrorist, the FBI can arrest them for any crime for which there is probable cause, and in addition, the FBI can intervene and directly confront the individual. The FBI can also put the suspect on what’s called around-the-clock surveillance. My question: Aren’t these some of the tools available to the FBI to stop a suspected terrorist from buying a gun?” Grassley asked
    “Mr. Chairman, you’re right,” said Comey. “There are a variety of things that we do when we are notified that someone on our known or suspected terrorist database is attempting to buy a firearm.

“The FBI is alerted when that is triggered, and then we do an investigation, understand, are there disqualifiers that we are aware of that could stop the transactions, and if the transaction goes through, the agents who are assigned to that case, to that subject are alerted to it so they can investigate,” Comey added.

“Thank you very much for that clarification,” said Grassley. “So there are then actually many things that can be done, done right now to stop one, someone on the no-fly list from buying a gun, and that leads me to say that our president is misrepresenting the facts and misleading the American people on that point.”
    In short, the laws already exists that will stop a suspected terrorist from purchasing a weapon. Just like with the so called “gun show loophole” Obama likes to talk about, he is feeding you lies about things and situations that don’t exist to support his argument to pass more gun control laws that will accomplish nothing.

http://www.proudcons.com/fbi-directo...ve-had-enough/

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jolie Rouge For This Useful Post:

boopster (08-07-2016)

Thanks

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jolie Rouge For This Useful Post:

boopster (08-07-2016)

Thanks
    the challenge for all americans who have their brains up their butts, is to take it out and start to use it. Anyone can spew lies and truths but it is up to us to learn to differentiate fact from fiction. just because our pres or the white house press secretary says something does NOT make it the truth no matter what their political association happens to be. are people too lazy, dumb, brainwashed not to do fact checks? I have watched some watters world episodes which to my surprise shows people who are brainless. one person was asked why they were voting for hillary and the reply was because she was a woman! I guess they have never heard of the female terrorists who are ready to blow anyone up including babies. one was asked if they were going to vote for the republican nominee hillary clinton and they said yes. when was the US discovered question resulted dates like 1970, 1896 etc. one girl was asked what in country she was born and she replied colombia and when asked where on the map it was she pointed to australia. when asked who fought in the american civil war, there were replies like spain and germany. some did not know who the vp is. no wonder these kids need a safe space so that they do not over tax whatever brain cells still exist.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to boopster For This Useful Post:

Jolie Rouge (08-08-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolie Rouge View Post

If anyone else would have changed our dollars into another currency, Put it on a plane and delivered it at night. They would be arrested for money laundering.

If he did it on his own...string him up...if they all did...it string them all up...every single one who allowed this to happen, one, or one hundred...they funded terrorism! Plain and simple, and who funds a terrorist? Other terrorists! STRING EM UP!

Ok so this was done in January if I recall the last budget Republicans gave Obama everything he wanted and more I am a registered Republican but they and the Democrats sold us out what did the Republicans get now our oil can be exported this is why I am for Trump he is not one of them but you know if he does get elected and screws up bet he gets impeached in a new York second

Maybe from the Clinton Foundation "slush" fund... They have billions and would hardly even miss it among the other payments and weapons being delivered to the same address. America is falling, my friends, falling VERY fast if we cannot halt the corruption and treason.
    The world knows that Obama who is the Commander-in chief of the United States of America paid a $400 MILLION ransom to IRAN! There is no disputing this fact. He can twist the facts and bullshit all he wants but the bottom line is that WE PAID A FRICKING RANSOM FOR HOSTAGES! PERIOD.

So, this has opened the door for our enemies to simply kidnap our citizens and demand CASH- cash they will use to commit JIHADIST TERROR ATTACKS. Obama LOVES Jihads. They are his family. Obama is a filthy MUSLIM for God’s sake.

Here is what is happening already.

Two foreign professors from the American University of Afghanistan in Kabul have been kidnapped, local police say.

ABC News reported that an American and Australian professor were kidnapped at gunpoint outside the university on Sunday. http://abcnews.go.com/International/...ry?id=41185526

Kabul police chief Abdel Rahman Rahimi confirmed the kidnapping.

http://www.americasfreedomfighters.c...ostages-taken/

Two Professors at the American University of Afghanistan Abducted

By Michael Edison Hayden - Aug 7, 2016, 3:53 PM ET

Two professors at the American University of Afghanistan in Kabul, one American and one Australian, have been abducted at gun point, a source at the university said.

Kabul police chief Abdel Rahman Rahimi confirmed the kidnapping.

A spokesperson for the Australia’s Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade said that that the Australian Embassy in Afghanistan was "seeking to verify reports of the kidnapping of an Australian in Kabul."

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Jolie Rouge For This Useful Post:

boopster (08-08-2016)

Thanks
    News analysis: Arab spring reviving ISIS’ Islamic Caliphate

This first part in a series outlining the violently evolving Middle East covers the evolution of Da'ish (aka ISIS, ISIL) from the ashes left by operation 'Iraqi Freedom' and the chaos triggered by President Obama's Middle East 'Arab Spring' campaign, that began in his speech in Cairo, 2009.
    By David Eshel - Nov 23, 2014

News Analysis – by David Eshel | Contemporary events are violently redrawing the new Mid-East map. Ancient, religious sectarian rivalries and feuds, which laid virtually dormant for centuries have risen to recreate new borders, devoid from the colonial era which had dominated the region for nearly ten decades of orderly defined nation boundaries.

In hindsight however, these borders, drawn by the victorious British and French soldier politicians under the 1921 Sykes Picot agreement divided the Ottoman Empire and forged the map of the Middle East without regard to religion, ethnicity, tribe, family and clan or even geography.

All this proved illusory from the start. New states were created by Britain and France to reward wartime allies, to protect key imperial routes and to assure access to oil. But these new states rarely aligned with the tribal, religious or other realities of the region. The so-called “nation states”, like Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon and others, have established coherent political spaces. Others were only held together by force.

The “Arab Spring” became a catalyst for those rapid new changes. Dictators were toppled, leaving a vacuum and lacunas of power. Islamists of every stripe rushed into the vacuum. Thus the Middle East in the 21st Century is no longer a group of nation-states. The new map of the Middle East is based on ethnic groups – Sunnis, Shiites, Kurds, Alawites, Druze and Jews along with various minorities such as Christians and Yazidis.

They come from “time immemorial” says Israeli Professor Uzi Rabi, Director of the esteemed Moshe Dayan Centre for Middle Eastern. “The aftermath of the “Arab Spring”, saw a kind of combustible situation emerge that allowed rival ethnicities, tribes and religions begin to fight for their rights with dictators now absent from the scene”.

And that soon exploded in total turmoil. Syria, of course, lit the match. The old Syria is already breaking at least into three different pieces. And that effect has rippled across borders, challenging traditional boundaries established a century ago. As in Iraq, which is already tearing itself apart into Kurdish north, Shia south and Sunni west, the latter now fully under control of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS), busily reviving the Islamic Caliphate.

Of all events happening since the outbreak of the “Arab Spring” ISIS is perhaps the most dramatic. What makes it so, is the speed and power play, with which they operate. Over the last year ISIS has captured vast territory in Iraq and Syria raising fear and unrest from Saudi Arabia, Yemen and Sinai to Egypt, Libya and Algeria.

ISIS is among the fastest-growing and richest terrorist groups of all time. After initially funding its efforts with extortion, smuggling and private donations, it literally struck gold last June, when it seized millions of funds from the Mosul central bank. ISIS is already earning huge sums from captured oil fields, selling the resources on the black market.

In fact, the Islamic State has recently introduced its own currency – coins made of gold, silver and copper that avoid dependence on the international monetary system. Its weapons arsenal has grown from simple guns to sophisticated war fighting systems taken from the US hardware supplied to the Iraqi army. ISIS achievements are not only remarkable feats of arms, but highly challenging to all non Muslims and even Muslims not fully acceptable to ISIS extremist religious doctrine.

According to Rabi, there is a lot more going on related to ISIS than the beheadings of westerners that have dominated world headlines: “The terror causes people not to stand up and fight ISIS. They caused Iraqi Forces to withdraw because of the horror and fear, leaving their American donated weapons freely to ISIS. They are not just lunatics. They already run a state.

With brutal efficiency, the Sunni extremist group has carved out a large chunk of territory that has effectively erased the border between Iraq and Syria and laid the foundations of its Islamic state. They already have almost ten million people under their control. They tax people, maintain a doctrinal educational system, and possess sovereignty. They strive for an Islamic Caliphate. Their inspiration is the revival of the Abbassids of the 10th and 8th century. They believe that they will be victorious.”

Ancient Religion is brought into the conflict. ISIS does not respect the right of the other to exist, if he is not member of their cult. Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, as the leader of the new caliphate, or Islamic state, called on Muslims everywhere, not just those in area under the organization’s control, but all over the world, to swear loyalty to him. If not blocked in time, his new Caliphate might well be on the path to fulfilling its own Islamic “prophecies” and, at this point, will not allow anyone to get in its way. Few weeks later, on 13 of November 2014, ISIS officially announced that groups from Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Sinai, Algeria and Libya have joined the state, with smaller Islamic groups in Iran (Khurasan), Chechenia and the Caucasus, Indonesia, Philippines and Nigeria joining as followers of the new Caliphate.

At the heart of the Islamic State’s area, a huge sectarian war is being fought between Sunnis and Shiites, creating a storming gale of terror. It is becoming the key conflict in the Middle East – certainly not the Israeli-Arab conflict – which still persists making those mediocre headlines in backward Europe. In Iraq the violence is genocidal, it is an all out fight over the dominance of the Islamic religion. Ethnic and religious divisions are how one must view the Middle East in the 21st century, not states. War and armed conflict between the sectors is consuming broad swaths of the region. With hundreds of thousands killed, there are already 14 million hope- and helpless displaced people filling unsuitable camps in Lebanon, Jordan and Turkey.

Looking back into recent history, it turns out that America’s biggest error following the 9/11 disaster was to topple Saddam Hussein. He may have been a bloodthirsty tyrant, but also the ardent stabilizer of the secular Middle East – holding Iranian and extremist Islamic threat to this explosive region in check. No doubt the “Arab Spring” would have eventually happen, as the political scene was ripening for it in the authoritarian ruled post colonial region, but the Islamic extremists would not have gained too much power with Saddam’s iron rule in Iraq still intact.

The dramatic arrival of Da’ish (ISIS) on the stage of Iraq has shocked many in the West. Many have been perplexed – and horrified – by its violence and its evident magnetism for Sunni youth. But more than this, they find Saudi Arabia’s ambivalence in the face of this manifestation both troubling and inexplicable, wondering, “Don’t the Saudis understand that ISIS threatens them, too?”

It appears even now, that Saudi Arabia’s ruling elite is divided. Some applaud that ISIS is fighting Iranian Shiite “fire” with Sunni “fire”; that a new Sunni state is taking shape at the very heart of what they regard as a historical Sunni patrimony; and they are drawn by Da’ish’ strict Salafist ideology. But more devout Saudis are deeply disturbed by the radical doctrines of Da’ish (ISIS) – and are beginning to question some aspects of Saudi Arabia’s direction and discourse. Saudi Arabia’s internal discord and tensions over ISIS can only be understood by grasping the inherent (and persisting) duality that lies at the core of the Kingdom’s doctrinal makeup and its historical origins.

It was based on Abd al-Wahhab’s Jacobin-like hatred for the religious decay that he perceived all about him – hence his call to purge Islam of all its heresies and idolatries. ISIS’s project therefore, is to them nothing more than reviving the Wahhabism of the founding generation and this worries the royal House of Sa’ud because, this time, reforming the Wahhabi project comes from outside the Saudi state and undercuts its legitimacy.

The royal House of Sa’ud noted that a Wahhabi resurgence was launched from outside the border this time, representing the biggest and most dangerous threat faced by the Saudi regime since its inception.

Thanks
    The Saudis fought the religious regimes that emerged after the Arab Spring. They allocated a huge budget to overthrow the Muslim Brotherhood rule in Egypt in order to prevent the emergence of a model of Islamic rule that competes with and undermines the legitimacy of the Saudi regime.

As it currently enfolds, ISIS strategy seems to base on partial conquests, by creating internal unrest in target nations to instill growing influence, with ultimately achieving full domination. For the foreseen time, it seems that they will continue to avoid direct confrontation with strong adversaries, like Iran, Turkey and even the difficult mountain region of Kurdistan and try to gain access to those territories by influence of their Islamic doctrine, acts of terrorism and destabilizing order by subversion.

Using such strategy they will bid time to consolidate their gains, gather military and economic power and experience, relying on those Western educated Muslim youngsters that join their ranks. Some of these certainly received military and technological skill in the host nations, which they abandoned for ISIS. With all this building up into a highly effective military and economic power base, the Islamic State might become an increasingly dominant element in Mid Eastern politics. Using terror and insurgency in Europe and later the US, they might achieve their global aspirations of the Islamic Caliphate by challenging, what they regard as western decadence with Shariya law.

What could stop them seems to be not American “boots on the ground” but active intervention from local and determined, concerted action by moderate Sunni nations. The Kurds are already spearheading this effort, supported by US weapons and supporting airpower. Unfortunately, both seem at the moment insufficient to become game changes in the mortal combat against the determined ISIS fighters.

Much will depend on the attitude of Ankara, Riyadh and foremost the part which Tehran will play, as the Kurds enfold their fighting capabilities against ISIS with more modern weapons. Most and foremost, the fate of the new Middle East now enfolding will depend on a radical change of mind in the White House to enter its global responsibilities into the Middle East turmoil before it will be too late.

Our next article will assess the Kurdish fighting potential and its success or failure to save the Middle East from becoming a highly dangerous and ruthless Islamic Caliphate.

comments

Okay, you want to call Trump crazy for calling Obama the founder of ISIS - not really. He and Hillary praised "Arab Spring," we funded it, we armed them, and there can be no doubt Hillary wasn't in on the arrangements. Obviously she had a major hand in what happened in Benghazi, and that was one of the first "Uh oh, things aren't going like we thought they would" moments in their arming the Islamic extremists and having them overthrow their own governments. ISIS is a direct outgrowth of Arab Spring - no denying it, and there's no denying Obama and Hillary aided and assisted the radical Muslims who took over Libya and Egypt, and led directly to the civil war in Syria. Trump's not crazy, he's telling the truth. Something the networks are incapable of doing.

isis was actually founded in 99, under clinton. They were a fourth rate insurgency group in syria. After obama pulked out of Iraq, they filled the power vacuum left behind by the vacating US forces, who had decimated both the taliban and Al-queida. They had been procuring weapons by raiding Al-queida weapons caches in various villages. The real rise to power was when McCain and Graham started arming the syrian "moderates", who were isis in disguise. The toppling of Libya by obama and clinton is what gave them heavy weapons. The CIA was running guns and weapons to syria, under the state department. The arab spring was not only a radical moslem uprising, but also a cover for the weapons running. This is also the reason for the deaths at Benghazi. The state dept was secretly hoping for zero survivors, and no computers coming back. Those computers (servers)hold many dirty secrets of the clinton foundation and the clinton/obama dealings. Trump is exactly right.