Page 3 of 40 First 123456723 ... Last
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,510 Times in 3,654 Posts
    Laissez les bon temps rouler! Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.** a 4 day work week & sex slaves ~ I say Tyt for PRESIDENT! Not to be taken internally, literally or seriously ....Suki ebaynni IS THAT BETTER ?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement just to make you laugh ....

Thanks
    I don’t always relax to the sounds of tesla coils, but when I do, I listen to “Sweet Home Alabama.”
    http://www.pophangover.com/2012/03/2...-home-alabama/
    Laissez les bon temps rouler! Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.** a 4 day work week & sex slaves ~ I say Tyt for PRESIDENT! Not to be taken internally, literally or seriously ....Suki ebaynni IS THAT BETTER ?

Thanks
    The Worst Instructional Hip-Hop Dance Video Ever

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs72v...ayer_embedded#!

She was so funny (inintentionally of course). These scenes with the groups of them dancing was CLASSIC lol

Thanks

Thanks
    "The Hunger Games" + TY Beanie Babies =

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=N2lRxqWbTec

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolie Rouge View Post

Thanks
    How They Could Screw Up the Avengers http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=de06Y...layer_embedded

bwahahahahahaaaa ...

Thanks
    How is it - with less then 30 posts ... 1,248 Views ... no one is commenting ?? LOL
    No one is complaining ... so I guess it's a good thing.

Thanks
    Failling with STYLE ...

I have always said ... if you are walking on thin ice; you might as well dance...

Thanks
    Ducklings and the Good Samaritan

Thanks
    Thanked 7,862 Times in 4,292 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolie Rouge View Post
    They forgot to add ''seen'' and ''saw.''

Drives me freaking crazy to hear someone say "I seen you at the mall yesterday!".........."I seen that movie last night"..........

YOU DIDN'T ''SEEN'' ANYTHING...............YOU ''SAW'' IT!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to 3lilpigs For This Useful Post:

Jolie Rouge (04-06-2012)