Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jasmine View Post
    isn't that crazy the way it works out, you use a product, and it makes you sick, bad reactions etc.... and you let them know, and they send you coupons or free products of their products~~ I remember my x getting food poisoning from mazzios salad bar, guess what they gave me, free vouchers/coupons to eat their for free, and coupons and stuff. Yeah, like we were going to eat their again anytime soon! Crazy.
    OMG!!! I got sick from a Lean Cusine dinner I bought at Wally World. I missed 2 days of work & had to go to my doctor, had 3 different nausea prescriptions. Lean Cusine sent me 3 coupons & Wally World offered to refund my dinner. Like $3 makes up for a week of being sick.
    Insanity is hereditary. You get it from your kids.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement LARGE pimpily rash from pantene pro v on upper arms

Thanks

Please give us a call!

Quote Originally Posted by iluvmybaby View Post
    I dont usually buy name brain shampoo, I however found a coupon and bought one of those large pantene pro v shampoo bottles for $1.50. Imagine my surprise and horror when after getting out in the shower my forehead and my upper arms began scratching like crazy. I looked and there are pimple like rashes on my upper arm and like four on my forehead. This is the only different product I have used, so I am for sure that it is the shampoo. I am taking the shampoo back tomorrow and contacting pantene. My recommendation is, dont buy this shampoo. Benedryl isnt even helping
    Hey- I'm so glad I came across this post! I have been a long-time user of Pantene, and I love it, and it sucks to hear that you had this type of reaction. I actually work for Pantene now, and we take reports like these very serious because this type of experience is not at all what we would expect. Please give us a call between 9a-6p EST at 1-866-606-4682 so we can gather a better understanding of what happened.

Thx. -Ashley

Thanks

Call Us...

Quote Originally Posted by swoose View Post
    I have issues with breaking out on the back of my neck when I use Pantene. It took me awhile to figure out that was what was doing it. But it's only when I use Pantene and I love it unfortunately. Weird, huh?
    I know I already posted but I wanted to make sure you saw the # I posted so that you can give us a call as well. Our Pantene # is 1.866.606.4682.

Thx. -Ashley

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PanteneAsh View Post
    Hey- I'm so glad I came across this post! I have been a long-time user of Pantene, and I love it, and it sucks to hear that you had this type of reaction. I actually work for Pantene now, and we take reports like these very serious because this type of experience is not at all what we would expect. Please give us a call between 9a-6p EST at 1-866-606-4682 so we can gather a better understanding of what happened.

Thx. -Ashley
    DO NOT CALL THIS #. The correct # is:http://pantene.com/en-US/articleDeta...ntene_hairhelp 1-800-945-7768. Representatives are available Monday through Friday, from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Eastern Standard Time.

I work for P&G and that post threw up red flags for me, so I looked on the website.
    (((
    ( *)>
    ( ) )
    ///^^
    Quaker Parrot & African Grey lover Feedback

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Quaker_Parrots For This Useful Post:

SLance68 (11-01-2009), stresseater (11-01-2009)

Thanks
    I used Pantene a few years ago and my hair started falling out in clumps. I called and emailed them and they told me there was no way it was from the shampoo and I must have an undiagnosed condition causing it. A few weeks later, I got 4 free coupons for any size product. My mom was happy because she didn't have to buy shampoo for a long time!