Thanks

Memolink lotto is back!

I got this e-mail from Memolink.

Memolink members will receive 10 points per play (10 points per each "grid" play or each numbers pick, 10 plays per member per day; up to 100 points total per day) on top of your LuckyPoints and any winnings. Points are not immediately awarded, and will be awarded for the previous month within 4 to 6 weeks following your plays.

To log in and receive Memolink points, you must log into Memolink Lotto using the same email address you use to log into Memolink.com. This may require you to change your email address with LuckySurf. Please understand if you do not log in with the same email address you will not receive Memolink points.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mfergy For This Useful Post:

mspruite (03-14-2009), nelda (03-14-2009)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Memolink lotto is back!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mfergy View Post
    I got this e-mail from Memolink.

Memolink members will receive 10 points per play (10 points per each "grid" play or each numbers pick, 10 plays per member per day; up to 100 points total per day) on top of your LuckyPoints and any winnings. Points are not immediately awarded, and will be awarded for the previous month within 4 to 6 weeks following your plays.

To log in and receive Memolink points, you must log into Memolink Lotto using the same email address you use to log into Memolink.com. This may require you to change your email address with LuckySurf. Please understand if you do not log in with the same email address you will not receive Memolink points.
    Thanks for posting the "rules"! I noticed it was back yesterday morning, but then didn't read the email I got from them later so I was wondering why my plays didn't credit...LOL

Thanks

memolink lotto

Did anyone get the points added to their account when they did the lotto yet?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by coastie View Post
    Did anyone get the points added to their account when they did the lotto yet?
    I think in one of the e-mails it said that points would be added the month following when you played.

Thanks
    Nelda's post (above) says we have to wait 4 to 6 weeks.

Thanks
    I had submitted an additional question to the help group.

"Do you have to link through the main Memolink page (generates a click-code), or can you use the direct URL to MemolinkLotto. (does not generate a CC)"

Their response was to go through the Memolink page.

They also confirmed that LuckySurf will transmit the information only once a month for the whole month, so points won't show up until the following month, as stated above. I wonder if it will be 30 entries of 100, or 3000 in a single entry.

Thanks
    Where is the Memolink Lotto on the Memolink page?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vloglady View Post
    Where is the Memolink Lotto on the Memolink page?
    This thread is 3 1/2 years old. Memolink Lotto was discontinued quite a while ago.