Thanks

Arrow Paranormal State - I am Six . A&E . 11pm

Paranormal State - I am Six . A&E . 11pm

What did Laura do just after Father Andrew Calder began the exorcism on her?
    Made the shape of a pentagram

What did Chip Coffey tell Ryan and Father Andrew Calder that he did when he was startled while sitting in Laura’s room?
    Watched the doorknob turn

What did Chip Coffey tell Barbara and Bob that it was time for them to do after they discussed the possibility of Laura being possessed?
    Join together as a family unit

What did Chip Coffey tell Ryan he was doing after Laura came back during the exorcism?
    Walking the house to see if the demon was hiding

What did Barbara tell Ryan in the bathroom that Laura did while she was being drowned?
    Banged on the side of the tub

What did Father Calder tell Ryan that something kept doing to him as they walked through Laura’s basement for the first time?
    Testing his physical perimeter

What did Laura do for Chip Coffey and Ryan after the successful exorcism as a way to thank them?
    Offered them some of her artwork

What did Barbara tell Ryan during their second interview that she had to do to Laura after she fell out of bed one night?
    Spray her with holy water

What did an EMT tell Laura while checking her vitals that everyone agreed they would do during the exorcism if they needed to?
    Transport her to the hospital
    Physio-Control

What did Chip Coffey tell Ryan was the first thing that voices told him they wanted to do when they entered Laura’s home?
    Get rid of the religious stuff

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Paranormal State - I am Six . A&E . 11pm