Page 2 of 11 First 123456 ... Last
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,093 Times in 843 Posts
    What? No comment about Cindy McCain saying she has always been proud of our country? (Even when we put Japanese people into camps in WWII or during the Nixon administration or during Vietnam? She was proud of America when we made blacks drink from different drinking fountains and sit in the back of the bus?) No comment about John and Mistress, I mean Cindy, McCain's numerous multimillion dollar homes? Cindy McCain is a member of the lucky sperm club. She never worked a day in her life. She inherited daddy's millions, which I'm sure, didn't hurt when John left his disabled wife to have an affair with her. Of course, I'm not sure she gave him a blow job so perhaps the moral values society won't have issues with it.

But oh no, Michelle Obama being really proud (that doesn't mean she was never proud, she's just exceptionally proud now - as I would be if I were in her place) that's just horrible. How dare she and her husband work their way up in the world and then enjoy the fruits of their labors. What do they think this is a capitalistic society? The audacity.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I Kinda Feel Sorry for Michelle Obama

Thanks
    eight years of reagan and twelve years of bushes will do that to you.

I can't stop the ignorance, I can only laugh at it.
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,045 Times in 1,023 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahet View Post
    What? No comment about Cindy McCain saying she has always been proud of our country? (Even when we put Japanese people into camps in WWII or during the Nixon administration or during Vietnam? She was proud of America when we made blacks drink from different drinking fountains and sit in the back of the bus?) No comment about John and Mistress, I mean Cindy, McCain's numerous multimillion dollar homes? Cindy McCain is a member of the lucky sperm club. She never worked a day in her life. She inherited daddy's millions, which I'm sure, didn't hurt when John left his disabled wife to have an affair with her. Of course, I'm not sure she gave him a blow job so perhaps the moral values society won't have issues with it.

But oh no, Michelle Obama being really proud (that doesn't mean she was never proud, she's just exceptionally proud now - as I would be if I were in her place) that's just horrible. How dare she and her husband work their way up in the world and then enjoy the fruits of their labors. What do they think this is a capitalistic society? The audacity.
    I have not watched the video, but i believe she said she i "now" proud of her country'
    why? because people are willing to put a person of color in the "white" house?
    My "adopted" brother. Gone but not forgotten. 8/23/09

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I have not watched the video, but i believe she said she i "now" proud of her country'
    what really gets me about the whole Obama thing is this..........how many black ppl are voting for him just because he is black??? to me that is no reason to vote for anyone.......I wouldnt vote for someone because they are black, white or purple nor would the sex of a person make up my decision as to who to vote for either
    Mom I miss you already
    January 16, 1940 to April 29, 2009

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PrincessArky For This Useful Post:

jbbarn (10-06-2008)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,911 Times in 846 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MDMooch View Post
    eight years of reagan and twelve years of bushes will do that to you.
    Exactly my thought.

Sitting in the corner with my nose against the wall
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessArky View Post
    what really gets me about the whole Obama thing is this..........how many black ppl are voting for him just because he is black??? to me that is no reason to vote for anyone.......I wouldnt vote for someone because they are black, white or purple nor would the sex of a person make up my decision as to who to vote for either

I agree 100%.
    A true southern gentleman. Hillary in 2012!!! The new Invisible Man

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Crick View Post
    I agree 100%.
    Hey did ya stay up late watching the results from Texas??? Last thing I said to hubby was maybe she will pull it off and that I never thought I would cross my fingers for a Clinton to win lol
    Mom I miss you already

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    The OP quotes her as saying "For the first time in my adult lifetime, I am really proud of my country… "

In the past year my DH has completely changed career fields, gotten a CCNA, CCNP, CCVP, CCDA, and CCDP. Getting all those certs would take most people at least 3 years. My DH did it in 10 months while working full time. We've been married for almost 15 years and together for over 19. I am really proud of him for all he has done in the past year. That does NOT mean I haven't been proud of him at any other time during the past 2 decades. It just means I'm exceptionally proud of him for what he's done this past year.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessArky View Post
    Probably about as many people as those who won't vote for him simply because he's black.

Thanks
    Probably about as many people as those who won't vote for him simply because he's black.
    yep and that is equally as sad
    Mom I miss you already

Thanks
    I was gonna post this but you beat me to it. . .

I am a member of the black community and most I speak to on teh subject are not for Obama at all. . . Very concerned about his Muslim ties/beliefs etc.

I've met more whites who are for him.