Thanks

How Does My Points Work?

I just signed up for my points a few days ago and I saw that you could purchase stuff on eBay and get points. How do you do it? How do they connect you to your purchases?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement How Does My Points Work?

Everyone should have the right to be treated equal no matter what
    Thanks
    I'm guessing you will have to first log on to their site and then go through them that way they can find out how much you spent.
    If you don't want dumb answers, don't ask dumb questions

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shann View Post
    I'm guessing you will have to first log on to their site and then go through them that way they can find out how much you spent.
    thats right start at their sight.

I don't buy much on line and always forget to go through there for e-bay I get most all my pts from the click through e-mails. And they come, a lot so thats nice.
    Moms of boys work from son up to son down and then they go on line to escape

Thanks
    Thanked 1,514 Times in 1,167 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ladybugmo View Post
    thats right start at their sight.

I don't buy much on line and always forget to go through there for e-bay I get most all my pts from the click through e-mails. And they come, a lot so thats nice.
    Yes, start at their site. My husband got a ton of points last Christmas buying things off of Ebay. The email points do rack up fast too.

Thanks
    What are the email points? I think I may have gotten one. It said something like click on the link to visit the site and you will get x amount of points. Is that it?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Heidi View Post
    What are the email points? I think I may have gotten one. It said something like click on the link to visit the site and you will get x amount of points. Is that it?
    Yes thats my points. You get 5 points for each e-mail you click on. Some times i get 10 e-mails a day.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,527 Times in 1,527 Posts
    Go to the Reward Thread on here and ask over there. They do all the reward sites or someone can tell you about most any of them.

I signed up at My Points long ago. They give you 5 pts for reading each email and pts for buying through them. You HAVE to buy through their site from the stores or you won't get the pts so always open their site and then go to the stores web site.

And when you make a purchase be careful to keep the confirmation letter so you can prove you made a purchase.

They have pts for doing a survey they will send, usually 10 pts but it can be 50 if you qualify. Just read their emails and click on them then join clubs or make a purchase if you are interested in the offer. They will send out an E-Bay email and you get 5 pts for reading the email then more pts if you sign up and make an offer to buy. You don't have to win the offer, just make one.

Go into your profile and make sure you check you are interested in receiving all the emails so you will get a lot of them. The 5 pts add up.

Thanks
    Thanks everyone!

Thanks
    wow you get 10 emails a day from them, I have been a member for so long I can't remember the date I joined, lucky if I get 2 emails a day. So for me it takes a while to get enough points to get anything, which is usually a 10 dollar wal-mart gift card, takes 1,500 points. Yes if you want to get points for purchasing items you click on ebay or target etc and go to the site to buy it automatically gives you points for your purchase. Now I need to go and make sure I have everything clicked so I will get more emails. Thanks for that heads up
    dream walker

Mitakuye Oyasin
    (we are all related)

Thanks
    I got 4 emails from them today. I didn't do any of the offers though. The entertainment book offer sounded good, but I don't have $25 to spend on that right now.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,527 Times in 1,527 Posts
    Don't get the Entertainment Book, it sucks. Maybe is you live in a big city but they had nothing good for my city. A lot of things to buy online in the book but I don't shop online that much. I did get the 750 pts though but I should have waited until it went to 1,000 but then it is older and can't use much longer.