Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    Thanks

Dr Tiller (abortionist) anyone see this?

This is a partial transcript from "The O'Reilly Factor," June 12, 2007, that has been edited for clarity.

BILL O'REILLY, HOST: In the "Impact" segment tonight, confronting the Kansas doctor known as “Tiller the baby killer.” Dr. George Tiller has performed thousands of late-term abortions for millions of dollars. And some Kansas authorities suspect he is violating the law, because some of the women involved do not have serious medical reasons for the late-term abortions. Psychiatrist Paul McHugh was asked by former Kansas Attorney General Phil Klein to examine some of Tiller's records.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

PAUL MCHUGH, M.D., PSYCHIATRIST: I didn't think that those records supported the idea that these women were likely to suffer a substantial and irreversible impairment, which was required by law here in Kansas for their abortion since they were late-term abortions.

(Story continues below)
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,281861,00.html

video on this page, it says confronting Dr. TIller
    http://www.foxnews.com/oreilly/

They say he gives late term abortions for reason like the mom cant go to a concert, or rodeo...

I know some people are pro choice and some are pro life, but I think we can mostly agree this is sick!
    In Loving Memory Of my Big Brother Merle Dec 10, 1964 to Feb 21, 2002. We all love and miss you!!!
    I love Renaissanceman And My Wonderful Boys!
    JOHN 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life:no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Dr Tiller (abortionist) anyone see this?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,527 Times in 1,527 Posts
    I predict that no matter what evidence Attorney General Paul Morrison finds against abortion doctor George Tiller, Morrison will not bring charges. That would happen only if the moon were blue and hell froze over and Britney Spears became a nun.

================================================== ========
    This is a call in opinion line---I don't know who it was, they don't post the names.

This was posted in our paper today here in Wichita where Tiller has his abortion clinic. Our former attorney general tried to get information on how he gives abortions to girls under age. He wouldn't give out any info on his patients, even underage ones. These cases could be rape with underage girls.

So what happens when re-election comes up? That man loses in the election and we get a new attorney general---Paul Morrison. The Tiller investigation goes into file 13 and now Tiller is home free. Course, he probably gave big money to get Morrison elected and get rid of Phil Kline who wanted the investigation. Rotten all around.

Even with people still calling for the investigation to go forward they won't pursue it. Abortion is big business with mega money involved and many getting rich off of it.

Thanks
    Phil Kline finally got the information he wanted to get after months of fighting for it. So what happens to it? The new attorney general has it and is sitting on it. I will try to find our Governor's email address so you can send an email telling our Governor just what you think about this---late term abortion. That is where the baby is delivered except the head. Then a instrument is plunged into the babies skull and the brains are sucked out, the head crushed and the baby is fully delivered to be thrown into the trash.

DISCUSTING BY ANYONE STANDARDS.

Thanks
    This is how to contact the Governor. You can email her but she is pro-abortionist as is Morrison so it may not go anywhere but we can at least tell her what we think.

Contact the Governor
    Office of the Governor
    Capitol, 300 SW 10th Ave., Ste. 212S
    Topeka, KS 66612-1590

Voice 1-877-KSWORKS (1-877-579-6757)
    Local 785-296-3232
    For the Hearing Impaired 1-800-766-3777

Email the governor.. http://www.governor.ks.gov/comments/comment.htm

Thanks
    Thanked 1,911 Times in 846 Posts
    I am for abortion except for late term abortion. (even midterm is a bit extreme) The children could be born and most likely kept alive by life support.

Thanks
    What they are saying is these babies have nothing wrong with them. The women just do not want them. Some reasons are they will miss going to a concert or something trivial. This clinic will do abortions for those kinds of reasons.

Thanks
    OK post #3 is gonna make me puke. What is this world coming to when some pregnant bitch thinks a concert is more important than her baby. Disgusting. Where do all these shitty people come from? I don't want to listen to the news anymore.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,510 Times in 3,654 Posts
    Kansas AG to Prosecute Abortion Provider
    Jun 28 03:29 PM US/Eastern
    By JOHN HANNA - Associated Press Writer

TOPEKA, Kan. (AP) - A doctor who performs abortions was charged Thursday with violating Kansas law on late-term procedures, a surprise move from a Democratic attorney general who recently unseated a prominent anti-abortion Republican.

Attorney General Paul Morrison filed 19 misdemeanor counts alleging that Dr. George Tiller, one of the few U.S. physicians performing late-term abortions, got second opinions from a doctor who was not financially and legally independent from him, as the law requires. Morrison's predecessor, Phill Kline, had unsuccessfully prosecuted the same doctor for different reasons.

At a news conference Thursday, Morrison described the allegations as a "technical violation" of a 1998 law restricting late-term procedures. "And it's my job to enforce the law," he said.

Kline filed 30 misdemeanor counts against Tiller in December, after Morrison defeated him but before he left office. He alleged that Tiller performed 15 illegal late-term abortions in 2003 on patients ages 10 to 22.

A judge quickly threw out those charges over jurisdictional issues, but Morrison launched his own review after taking office in January.

Kline and other abortion opponents had predicted that Morrison wouldn't prosecute Tiller, given that Tiller helped finance tens of thousands of dollars' worth of anti-Kline advertising last year. On Wednesday, a spokeswoman for Morrison said he would not pursue 15 reporting-related charges Kline had filed.

Morrison, who supports abortion rights, said Thursday that Kline's charges were "incorrect and based on a political agenda" and insisted that his own case "was not about politics or pursuing a personal agenda."

"During our review of Kline's 30 mistaken charges, we found a pattern—a pattern of referrals from one physician," he said.

The abortions in question involved cases in which patients were more than 21 weeks pregnant and the fetuses were able to survive outside the womb. Under such circumstances, Kansas law requires two independent doctors to conclude that if the pregnancy continues, a mother-to-be will face death or "substantial and irreversible" harm to "a major bodily function," which has been interpreted to include mental health.

According to Morrison, Tiller listed the second doctor as Ann Kristin Neuhaus. Morrison said they had a financial relationship but did not elaborate.

Contact information for Neuhaus was not immediately available.

If convicted, Tiller could be sentenced to up to a year in jail and a $2,500 fine on each charge, Morrison said.

Tiller's attorneys, Lee Thompson and Dan Monnat, issued a written statement declaring their client's innocence. "Today's announcement simply involves a difference of opinion between lawyers regarding unusual technicalities in Kansas abortion law procedure," the statement said.

Kline said he wouldn't comment until he reviewed what Morrison said Thursday.

Kline fought a high-profile, two-year battle to get the records of patients from two clinics that perform abortions, including Tiller's, saying he was trying to prosecute rapists, sex offenders and doctors who were involved in illegal abortions or failed to report sexual abuse.

Abortion-rights supporters complaints that Kline was invading patients' privacy grew stronger days before the election, when Fox News host Bill O'Reilly described parts of the medical records on his show. Kline was interviewed by O'Reilly during the segment, but a Kline spokeswoman denied that he was the one who leaked the documents.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...cle=1&catnum=0
    Laissez les bon temps rouler! Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.** a 4 day work week & sex slaves ~ I say Tyt for PRESIDENT! Not to be taken internally, literally or seriously ....Suki ebaynni IS THAT BETTER ?

Thanks
    Thanked 5,510 Times in 3,654 Posts
    See also : http://cjonline.com/stories/062807/bre_morrison.shtml

Kansas Attorney General Dismisses Some Illegal Abortion
    by Steven Ertelt
    June 27, 2007

Topeka, KS -- Kansas Attorney General Paul Morrison, who has been under fire from pro-life groups for dragging his feet on a probe into potentially illegal abortions at Planned Parenthood dropped all of the charges. He dropped some of the charges against Wichita late-term abortion practitioner George Tiller but kept others.

The pro-life group Kansans for Life is disappointed and worries that political games may have been played. "Planned Parenthood in Overland Park was the site of political phone banking and letter stuffing (that was surely designed to help Paul Morrison defeat Phill Kline) on multiple dates prior to the last election," the group told LifeNews.com.

Meanwhile, Morrison says the case filed by his predecessor against late-term abortion practitioner George Tiller was flawed. Former top attorney Phill Kline charged Tiller, who is based in Wichita, with 30 counts of 15 illegal late-term abortions.

Morrison dropped the charges related to the reporting violations but kept in place the more serious charges of illegal performance of the abortions themselves.

State law says the abortions can only be done in legitimate medical circumstances, but Kline found that all of the abortions in the charges were done for specious reasons such as depression during pregnancy.

However, Morrison's office said Wednesday that the attorney general believes 15 of the 30 charges were flawed.

Spokeswoman Ashley Anstaett told the Associated Press that Kline supposedly did not include information favorable to Tiller in eleven of the charges and that, in four other cases, Kline cited the wrong patient records backing up the charges.

Kline told AP that he disagrees with the claims and said the contentions are just restatements of allegations made by Wichita attorney Dan Monnat. "It sounds like the defense firm of Tiller, Monnat and Morrison has been at work," he said.

In a statement to LifeNews.com, Mary Kay Culp of Kansans for Life said the dismissal of some charges "will in no way exonerate Morrison of allegations of a whitewash."

"Two judges who saw the evidence in the records said it constituted 'probable cause' that crimes had been committed," Culp explained. "Expert witness Dr. Paul McHugh of Johns Hopkins said he saw nothing in the records that got close to meeting the criteria in Kansas law for performing these very late abortions."

On Monday, several state lawmakers appeared at a rally and said they would put forward legislation to ban late-term abortions in Kansas unless the life of the mother is directly affected by a problem pregnancy.

Rep. Arlen Siegfreid, an Olathe Republican, promised to bring a bill before the 2008 legislative session to prohibit abortions after 21 weeks of pregnancy. "The less exceptions in the law the more luck we're going to have enforcing it," Siegfreid, chairman of the House Federal and State Affairs Committee, said.

Rep. Lance Kinzer, also at the rally, which drew a couple hundred people, said records from the Kansas Department of Health and Environment show 1,086 abortions of viable unborn children from 2003-2006.

He told the crowed that none were necessary to save the life of the mother.

http://www.lifenews.com/state2360.html
    Laissez les bon temps rouler! Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.** a 4 day work week & sex slaves ~ I say Tyt for PRESIDENT! Not to be taken internally, literally or seriously ....Suki ebaynni IS THAT BETTER ?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,633 Times in 935 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Berkley69 View Post
    OK post #3 is gonna make me puke. What is this world coming to when some pregnant bitch thinks a concert is more important than her baby. Disgusting. Where do all these shitty people come from? I don't want to listen to the news anymore.

I agree.
    but...
    Do you really want a mother like this having a child anyway, though?

Remember a few weeks back when 2 mothers decided to go to the club instead of hiring a babysitter & all of those kids burned to death.

Same thing, just those kids got to live a little bit before their poor excuses for "mothers" killed them....
    Rudeness is the weak person's imitation of strength.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8grl View Post
    I agree.
    but...
    Do you really want a mother like this having a child anyway, though?
    NO!!! BUT, have the abortion EARLY!!!!! I can't even fathom doing that to such a far along baby!