Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    who you callin cootie queen, you lint licker
    Thanks

how do you tell a 7yr old he cant play

with his best friends who are his neighbors and only friends? their dad is mad because his wife and i spend all day playing with the kids and is accusing her if being a lesbian now becaue we hang out which is what we have done since our kids were born.... my son cant understand this adn cried alll day today because he wants to play we take them fishing and for ice cream and then they ride bikes n jump on the trampoline and ride quads together.. the lil boy is 3 and the girl is 8(6 mths older than my boy) so the lil boy plays with my son while the lil girl is in school but now they arent allowd and he is taking it really hard..... he sat in his window watching her play today and cried

im heartbroken for him
    Last edited by earnhardt1; 05-12-2007 at 04:27 PM.
    sittin here lovin my beautiful boys

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement how do you tell a 7yr old he cant play

Thanks

Re: how do you tell a 7yr old he cant play

Sounds like her hubby is super jealous. Is he mad because she spends more time with you than she does with him or is she maybe letting her house go in order to spend time with you each day? He should never accuse her or you of being a lesbian just because he is ticked off. But that may be the reason why he is angry. Seems like he would find a better way to deal with his anger than that. Men?!?

Andrea

Thanks

he is a real jerk to her he accuses her of sleeping with everybody but it just happens to be me this week lol,but it is unfair ot the kids and wrong that thjey cant play together,my lil guy doent go to public school so the lil girl is his only real friend... yesterday she made roast for dinner and everything... we do the same thing every year.. clean early in the morning and by 9-10 am the kids play and eat lunch

Thanks

Well he is just a super insecure jerk. I hope she doesn't bow down to his every whim and continue to hurt the kids just because he "says" he doesn't want her hanging out with you anymore. What an ass he is.

Personally, I don't appreciate being "told" what to do by anyone and if my DH were to say that he didn't want me hanging out with my best friend and getting our children together, he would be told to go get bent.

Andrea
    Last edited by andreame70; 05-12-2007 at 04:36 PM.

Thanks

yea he is..... i feel really bad for the kids because they love playing together and we just made a huge garden like 6 ft wide by 30 ft long and my hubby bought all teh plants and now it is in their yard next door

Thanks

Well, when he goes to work Monday call her and talk to her about this. Help her stand up for herself and the children. If she continues to let this kind of stuff go, she will be destined for a life of being controlled forever. She needs to nip it in the bud now. I wish all of you luck, there is no need to keep the kids separated like this.

Andrea

Thanks

i ahev been trying to get her to see the light for years but she always gives in and forgives him he can be soooo mean.... she said the kids can pplay when he is at work but how fair is that to my son???

Thanks

She needs to stand up to her Husband and say what ever your problem is deal with it , but your not taking it out on the kids by not letting them play together.

Thanks

i agree.. and as for his accusing her of cheating we are in the yard all day and when he comes home from work we are in his yard beacuse she is home cooking dinner...... it just really makes me mad they were in my wedding even

In the middle of the doo-hickey desert!!!
    Thanks

Someone needs to tell that insensitive jerk/punk that its the kids that are suffering because of him being idiotic!!!!
    A freebie a day, keeps the doctors away!!!!

Thanks

Sounds like someone needs to see a divorce lawyer!
    They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them, but then an entire life to forget them. Distance and time may separate us but friendship and memories won't.
    ~When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure~
    =^..^=