Page 5 of 15 First 123456789 ... Last

Thanks
    I love playing the games on Winster. I'v won several prizes and have been well satisfied with everything. I would probably still play even without the many gifts I receive. It's lots of fun and there are some great people from all over that you can talk to. They always answer my e-mail in a short time; usually the next day. Try it you will surely like it. Gloria100

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Winster.com beware

Thanks

Smile

Thanks for the heads up. I never signed up with this site, but sounds like a looser. Thanks again.

Thanks

winster

I love winster.com. i have sent 3 eamils in the past 2 weeks and have received prompt replies each time. I emailed on a saturday and early monday had a reply. I think the site is loads of fun and I like the people I meet there too. I just cashed out for the first time and believe I will receive my mp3 player promptly as well.

Me

Thanks
    Thanked 14,567 Times in 5,885 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hblueeyes View Post
    I love winster.com. i have sent 3 eamils in the past 2 weeks and have received prompt replies each time. I emailed on a saturday and early monday had a reply. I think the site is loads of fun and I like the people I meet there too. I just cashed out for the first time and believe I will receive my mp3 player promptly as well.

Me
    If I'm not mistaken, you'll receive an amazon gc equal to the price of the mp3 player. I'm al;most ready for my first redeemption as well.
    Thanks unto God for his unspeakable gift 2 Corinthians 9:15 What's Your BirthVerse

Thanks

Ipod?

I registered for winster about 13 days ago, the ipod was a prize choice, but I wasn't sure that I was going to stick with it, so I kept my prize at the fandango ticket level. Now I'd like to change, but the Ipod is no longer there! Do they periodically change the prize offerings? Or is the Ipod only available as a choice when you first join?

Thanks
    You wouldn't actually get the IPod, you would get a gift certificate for amazon.com for the amount of the ipod. Read the details on the different prizes. Most are g/c for walmart.com or amazon.com. So, even if the ipod is not listed you can save up your amazon codes and apply them towards an ipod. Or anything else you would like.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ppiggy View Post
    This site is a fraud do ot sign up They promise you free fandango codes if you sign up for 14 day free trail. THWY THEN TRY EVERY SCHEME TO SEE YOU DONT GET THEM. They ask fir paypal or credit info then juat wehn the 14 days of free trial are up they will attemp to charge you monthly fee without getting any codes. Beware
    PEOPLE THE WINSTER.COM SITE IS FOR REAL. I PLAY ON THERE ALL THE TIME HAVE WON PRIZES. I LOVE THE SITE AND CAN'T SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT IT. THE PRIZE IS ALWAYS MORE THAN WHAT YOU PAY A MONTH. IF YOU PLAY THE GAME. I LIKE POGO GAMES BUT I HAVEN'T WON A THING ON THERE. I RATHER PLAY WINSTER AND GET MY PRIZES THAN NOT GET ANYTHING ON POGO. I WON THE TICKETS WHEN I FIRST SIGNED UP WHICH WAS A YEAR AGO. I ALSO WON OTHER PRIZES AS WELL. LOVE THE SITE YOU REALLY CAN'T GO WRONG WITH IT. I AM NOT RICH BUT I PAY THE MONEY FEE AND GET PRIZES.

Thanks
    you notice "winnie " answered everyone except me?? I even left the user name I had there

Thanks

Winster A-OK

I believe the website to be legitimate, notwithstanding - I have found many friends over there as well, and the games promote teamwork. I had problems with pogo and EA Games, namely Ultima Online and was not very happy there. Winnie’s website is far better treatment than UO Online has ever shown me, and the GMs’ were very nasty to me and my family with no reason to be (Ultima Online are connected with POGO Games). But for them they can wave goodbye to the money I wasted on that game, I let everything fall and now play at A clean place to play, and no double dealing!

Sincerely,
    SRJunelLeaf

P.S. Here is another excellent website, and you get $25.00 free just for signing up, no credit card needed:

Get $25.00 From Bank Started Up by Steve Case from AOL Company
    (Legitimate Offer/Ends April 15th)
    Last edited by SRJuneLeaf; 04-02-2008 at 09:07 AM.

Thanks
    I joined this forum after seeing this Winster thread. I joined Winster recently and loved the site. After a few days I registered, because I was enjoying it so much. Today I logged in to discover they have totally redesigned their points system. There was NO warning to their paying subscribers. You now earn 1/4 of what you did yesterday, which totally screws those of us who are newer members. Plus the gold membership I paid for is now worth far less comparatively. Sure they give you 200 more spins, (was 600 now 800) but that does not come anywhere near what we have lost in points value. Everyone I spoke with today is planning on canceling their membership. This includes those who have been around long enough to earn host status. There is no longer any value to it, since you will never earn enough points to cash them in for anything.

Do not bother joining this one. If you play, do it for free. You get 300 spins a day which is all anyone needs, since you will never get any prizes out of it anyway.

Thanks
    Thanked 14,567 Times in 5,885 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bluie View Post
    I joined this forum after seeing this Winster thread. I joined Winster recently and loved the site. After a few days I registered, because I was enjoying it so much. Today I logged in to discover they have totally redesigned their points system. There was NO warning to their paying subscribers. You now earn 1/4 of what you did yesterday, which totally screws those of us who are newer members. Plus the gold membership I paid for is now worth far less comparatively. Sure they give you 200 more spins, (was 600 now 800) but that does not come anywhere near what we have lost in points value. Everyone I spoke with today is planning on canceling their membership. This includes those who have been around long enough to earn host status. There is no longer any value to it, since you will never earn enough points to cash them in for anything.

Do not bother joining this one. If you play, do it for free. You get 300 spins a day which is all anyone needs, since you will never get any prizes out of it anyway.
    Sadly, I must agree. The changes they have implemented have made me reconsider my membership there and will be cancelling at the end of May. When I first joined it was a fun place but now it's became more of a chore to just to play to earn the points needed for the prizes. Too bad so many changes had to ruin a fun place.

I'll be putting my efforts toward earning more daily ponts at Boomertowne.
    Thanks unto God for his unspeakable gift 2 Corinthians 9:15 What's Your BirthVerse