Thread: MyPoints Games

Thanks

MyPoints Games

Does anyone do MyPoints Games?
    I played for awhile with the $6 they start you out with, and was cut off....it said I made to much, and had to become a paying player. (I had a little over $15 in my account).
    I deposited $10, but my account went down to $10. I thought I'd have about $25 ($15 from their money, and my $10). Of course, there is no response from customer service, even though I've been posting this question to them weekly for over a month now.

Has anyone else become a paying member, and lost their 'free' money?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement MyPoints Games

Thanks

Re: MyPoints Games

I also got up to $15 with the "free money". I looked all over on the site and could not find where it said whether or not you got to keep the "free money". Sorry that you had to be my answer.

I have a question. Have you played with any of your own money yet? I was wondering if it was alot harder than playing in the "free money" trial tournaments? Made me wonder if they were making it easy to play until you paid some of your own money.

Thanks!
    My Heinz, gone but never forgotten. 5/31/95 - 3/4/08

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by migirlfriday
    I have a question. Have you played with any of your own money yet? I was wondering if it was alot harder than playing in the "free money" trial tournaments? Made me wonder if they were making it easy to play until you paid some of your own money.

Thanks!
    Well, I was waiting until I received a response from MyPoints customer service, and I got hit with a $1 inactivity fee! So now I'm playing a game or so a week. I don't know about the difficulty, they let you play 5 games as a beginner (I've done 3 so far) that are about the same difficulty as the 'free' games. Then it's on to novice. Gotta think they are harder, since people are playing with their own money then....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mwickham
    Well, I was waiting until I received a response from MyPoints customer service, and I got hit with a $1 inactivity fee! So now I'm playing a game or so a week. I don't know about the difficulty, they let you play 5 games as a beginner (I've done 3 so far) that are about the same difficulty as the 'free' games. Then it's on to novice. Gotta think they are harder, since people are playing with their own money then....
    For the two of us that seem to want to know...
    I finally received this response from MyPoints Games customer service (aka Skilljam) –

“User who elect to become a VIP player on their initial deposit have $10.00 of their Training Cash converted into Withdrawable Cash. You did not elect to become a VIP player, therefore your Trainingg Cash has been converted into JamPoints.”

Sincerely,

Jesse
    Accounts Team

The next question is what are JamPoints? They don’t mean squat when doing MyPoints Games, and there’s nothing about this when signing up for the pay games…. Watch out for this one.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by migirlfriday
    My experience has been that the games are same, free or paid. The only thing I hate is when you hit a certain point level then you are bumped from beginner to intermediate, etc. That is where it gets more difficult. Still fun though since, as member with "real cash" in the account, you can play unlimited free games.