Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, She's up!"
    Thanks

Survivor Panama exile island

all I have to say is that it better get better than last nights premier.
    Don't make me get out my flying monkeys.

My Feedback

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Survivor Panama exile island

Thanks

Re: Survivor Panama exile island

i think this is gonna be a very interesting season. What were the older ladies thinking of voting off the lumberjack????? I think she sould have helped them along in the game quite a bit, I can't see the the three remaining in the tribe winning many chalanges without her. she did seem alittle loud but had great work ethics, I think they did a major boo boo in voting her out. besides she wasnt afraid to speak her mind and the fiesty ones are what makes it so much fun to watch.

Thanks

I have to agree with you. The first show was not that interesting. And the "older women" team totally messed up when they voted out the lumberjack. She was the one that was getting the work done. They should have waited till later to voter her out. I hope the show gets better.
    Jason 11-17-91
    Michael 6-20-97
    Jacob 1-23-02

Thanks

I was so rooting for the older women but when they started to talk about who they can beat in the end I am thinking: WHAT??? You worry about that later, you need to win challenges now, and I am sorry the girl that was afraid of LEAVES??? Like the Lumber Jill said, has she never watched the show before?? They should of gotten rid of her what is she going to help them w/??? I like how she said oh if lumber jill wasn't here we would have found the stuff on our own. OK, so next week you do al the work that she would have done for you.
    My space: myspace.com/theanthills