Thanks

MyPoints Offer - Consumer Input survey site

My dh received an email points offer from MyPoints to join Consumer Input survey site. Has anyone heard of this survey site? They make you download something so they can keep track of where you're going, am I being paranoid, or does it sound like trouble to you too?
    Thanks
    So many freebies, so little time!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement MyPoints Offer - Consumer Input survey site

Thanks

Re: MyPoints Offer - Consumer Input survey site

It does sound like trouble.
    Juli67

Thanks

I received a bonusemail also from Mypoints about this one and downloaded and installed the program and didnt receive any confirmation emails with which to prove I downloaded and installed the software so uninstalled it afterwards. I saved the web page showing I downloaded the software to send to the Mypoints membercare after I dont receive the 100 points in 30 days which is like nearly always on these delayed credit offers from Mypoints.

Thanks

I think it sounds like trouble and NO WAY is it worth what they want. JMO.

Thanks

I don't do any of the surveys where you are required to download something. There are enough other ones out there, so I would not take the chance. You never know if it will be an easy way for someone to get into your computer or access your info, so even if the company is legit, I pass on it.

Thanks

Thanks for your comments, don't think he wants to go to all that trouble when you don't even get a confirmation email to prove it. I have had to email MyPoints about every single FreeBiz magazine offer, and I mean every single one, it's a pain to keep track and have to email them. Especially when it takes them 2 weeks to award your points after you prove to them that you did it. Then in the meantime they send you another offer and when you email them about it they claim they awarded your points, but the points were for the previous offer! I had to email them yesterday about 3 offers that I never received points for. I'm not even shopping through them anymore, the extra points they offer through the emails aren't worth the hassle of emailing them.
    So many freebies, so little time!

Thanks

i have written my point about a few instances i didnt get my points, i have gotten a response from everyone of those instances except the one for the survey panel, they refuse to get back to me on that one
    sounds like trouble your right im removing it immediately