Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 Times in 1,529 Posts

Dr. Phil will be hard to watch today. YIKES

Alcohol and Abuse
    Steve and Sheila are high school sweethearts whose lives seem normal from the outside. But shocking home video shows Steve, an alcoholic, passed out on the floor on the verge of death, while Sheila violently slaps, punches, kicks and stomps on him — in front of their two little girls. Find out what Dr. Phil thinks has to happen if they want to keep their children and turn their out-of-control lives around

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Dr. Phil will be hard to watch today. YIKES

Thanks

Re: Dr. Phil will be hard to watch today. YIKES

wow....sounds like it will be one of those shows you don't want to watch, but it's like you have too... I'll be watching...I love Dr.Phil.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 Times in 1,529 Posts

Who says women can't get violent. GEESH. I saw the promo and she about kills him. I hope Dr. Phil can help those kids.

Thanks

I watched it this morning. It was a very powerful show. the one thing that i didnt like was that she seemed so fake, always wiping her makeup, not really crying, trying to preserve her appearance on tv. I hope they follow through with the counseling and suggestions dr. phil gives them. This is one story i'd like to have updates on.

FEAR HIM THAT CAN DESTROY BODY AND SOUL IN HELL......GOD!!!!
    Thanks

omg....it was so awful to watch....they do not deserve to have those kids in that home....broke my heart for the girls....the mom can say she dont realize how violent she is all she wants but she knows exactly what she is doing....my goodness she was more worried that she had not had a shower yet that day when they took the dad to the hospital frm almost dieing....geeeze....wake up mom and dad and get control....snd the mom is a nurse....you can tell she is easy to anger. when dr.phil was questioning her...wonder how she treats the girls when they get on her bad side
    I am so shocked the dad is still alive after all the stomping she did on him....
    rediculious

Everyone should have the right to be treated equal no matter what
    Thanks

I'm watching it now. I'm just shocked! I just couldn't imagine being in their shoes.. I just don't understand why the mother (instead of going into fits of rage and blocking it out) didn't pick her and the kids up and go someplace safe. I have to say that I think HER behavior is worse than HIS. I know that's a tough call, but OMG! I get angry, but I have never gotten that angry on my worse day! I just can't get a gripe on why they stayed living together like that. Those poor kids.
    If you don't want dumb answers, don't ask dumb questions

Thanks
    Thanked 1,012 Times in 556 Posts

I'm wondering if they are actually going to seperate when they get home like Dr. Phil advised them to do. The wife seemed very aprehensive about it. I was glad that Dr. Phil said what he did to the father about him driving drunk with the kids in the car. That is so scary.

Thanks

I didn't think she would either. She's so scared he will find someone else and be happy. To be frank, if I were him I would have done it a long time ago. I realize he isnt perfect in this relationship, but that chick is out of control!
    RIP ~NICK~