Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thanks

the new bachelor

i missed most of it. what is the deal with this new show?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement the new bachelor

Thanks

Re: the new bachelor

Not sure what the deal is, but I think the guy is a big DORK!!
    (((ezmoney163, Unicornmom77, mommysteph, womp)))

Thanks

Above poster is right! I was thinking to myself that this guy is not bachelor material. He's kind of good-looking, but has dorky expressions, and does not come off as too bright. Actually...dull comes to mind. I just caught part of it, but it looks like this season they have changed the format so the girls could get a rose at anytime, instead of just the crose ceremony. This brings out the claws with these "girls". Also, at rose ceremony, they can speak up, and air their feelings instead of just standing there looking cute. It got a little ugly and hasn't even begun. Good for ratings, right?

Thanks

Hey, the other night when they showed his brother.... is his brother the guy from Kangaroo Jack ????

I like Sara the labor and delivery nurse. Anyone else got their favorites? I also like the girl that was the single mom but she's gone now
    You sound smarter when you keep your mouth shut.

Thanks

i kept thinking he looked like an actor. he is jerry o'connells brother. he has been in a ton of movies and i am guessing that they showed the phone call so that we would know that he isn't a total dork LOL

Thanks

well... I dunno... I still kinda think he's a dork. Just because his brother's a star doesnt cover up how he acts. I guess Im still not quite sure what I think of him yet. I mean I have my opinions but sometimes he acts different then others. Like when he delayed the one girls date because he was too tired from the night before.... He knew he had a date the next night and he chose to stay up all night (well til wee in the next morning actually) with the other girl. So he delays her date until the next day and then sent her packing..... because she has a child. I know he is single and dating and not wanting to get into the whole child thing but he knew the week before that she had her daughter and still kept her for a few more dates.
    You sound smarter when you keep your mouth shut.

Thanks

I think he is shallow and will never watch the show....whatever!

Thanks

i told dh last night that it is a train wreck i can't look away from. he is just such a goob!!

Thanks

He was on Sliders along with his brother Jerry who stars and produces movies. Yes, I would have to agree that he doesn't have much to offer except his looks. And I highly doubt he is rolling in dough. He can't act, he can't dance. I don't get it.
    I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints.

Thanks

I don't like The Bachelor this time .. I don't like Charlie at all .. I don't even think he is good looking. He is way too arrogant. He seems to be out for one thing and I wouldn't say it's marriage .. even though I don't like it, I'm sure I'll be tuning in tonite .. lol.
    They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them, but then an entire life to forget them. Distance and time may separate us but friendship and memories won't.
    ~When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure~
    =^..^=

Thanks

he let my favorite go last night. now i like him even less LOL