Page 1 of 8 12345 ... Last

Thread: Lost

Thanks

Lost

Has anyone gotten hooked on this show yet? My mom got me into watching it and I think I like it better than Survivor. Its getting better and better and there are so many mysteries to keep you guessing and coming back to watch. Our local papar had a write up on this show and it was neat to see what people thought was wrong with the island....the big MYSTERY !!
    I can only please 1 person per day.
    Today is NOT your day.
    Tomorrow does'nt look good either!!
    heh heh

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Lost

Thanks

Re: Lost

Ooohhh man are we addicted to this show... I think it'll be a loooooong time before we know what's actually wrong w/ the island. We thought it was just a mini-series at first. Nope, it's a real show done by the same dude who does Alias... as avid Alias watchers, we are already familiar w/ his cliffhangers and he is REALLY good at them... everytime the show ends I feel like the next one is months and months away and I just get giddy w/ anticipation... I just hope since he's so busy w/ this show that he doesn't slack off on Alias!
    Lord, keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth.

An 'eye for an eye' leaves the whole world blind. -Mahatma Gandhi

Thanks

I love, love, love this show!! I like the cast, both good characters and the evil ones as well! I think that they do a great job on everything, and it definitely has an edge to it. Although, I have had to look away a few times! It is so interesting how they unravel the backround on each character, and each one is more interesting than the next. This is definitely my new favorite show. It used to be Alias, and I am sure hoping that it comes back on. Does anyone know if it is returning?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MissMichy
    I love, love, love this show!! I like the cast, both good characters and the evil ones as well! I think that they do a great job on everything, and it definitely has an edge to it. Although, I have had to look away a few times! It is so interesting how they unravel the backround on each character, and each one is more interesting than the next. This is definitely my new favorite show. It used to be Alias, and I am sure hoping that it comes back on. Does anyone know if it is returning?
    Alias is returning but not until January. I missed this week did the girl ever say what she went to jail for?

Thanks

Unless I missed it, I don't think we have been told why Kate was a prisoner. I find the show very gripping with everyone having their little secrets.
    At first I thought that they were all killed in the crash and this was some kind of in-between afterlife. But this can't be it because they have shown people who did actually die in the crash. It will be interesting to see what develops.
    If you snooze you lose !!!

Everyone should have the right to be treated equal no matter what
    Thanks

I love it too! It's weird b/c one of the characters has my name, is a blonde and has asthma like me! can ya believe it!? hehe.
    If you don't want dumb answers, don't ask dumb questions

Thanks

I just love this show too!! But help !!!- I missed the last show so can anybody tell me what happened? Also has any-one found a site that discusses the show and tells what happens in the last episode??
    Thanks.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by netsis61
    I just love this show too!! But help !!!- I missed the last show so can anybody tell me what happened? Also has any-one found a site that discusses the show and tells what happens in the last episode??
    Thanks.

Hi,
    Go to televisionwithoutpity.com and check out the forums. They have a great site to discuss almost all TV shows. Thay do have a great section on Lost.

Thanks

Thanks for the info, Chicodog!

Thanks

What id like to know is how did the guy that was in the wheelchair ( the one with the knife) able to walk now....maybe its like another world and they are all dead but dont know it. too many ideas about this. i like Sayib (?) spelling? Im glad the next show is about him, maybe we will find out who the other people on the island are.
    I can only please 1 person per day.
    Today is NOT your day.
    Tomorrow does'nt look good either!!
    heh heh

Thanks

I like this show also... it is different, and it keeps ya wondering....but I too missed this last weeks show ....But I will be watching this week