Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Thanks

Who watched Wife Swap last night?

That blonde, Amy, really got on my nerves. She needs to grow up. Slavery? Hah Slavery my butt. Grow up and get a life!! I think the rules both moms made were out of hand. Having a flag in your yard is not tacky, and not having one is not tacky either! If they are inside dogs, let them stay inside!! And just because you're anti-social, don't make their family stay away.

I'm surprised one of Amy's rules wasn't to make Dad clean the house.

I think she was soo cranky because she was going longer than 24 hours without some nookie.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Who watched Wife Swap last night?

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, She's up!"
    Thanks

Re: Who watched Wife Swap last night?

i did... talked about it in the reality forum...

that lady freaking out over her dogs was sooo frickin funny! she was more crazed over that than she was over her DH telling her the other wife treated her dd badly...

takes all kinds!
    Don't make me get out my flying monkeys.

My Feedback

Thanks

I did but I missed the last half of it I think "wife swap" is a little more juicy than "trading spouses" because they actually do stuff you dont expect like last week when that woman got rid of most of the other ppls pets boy did that tick the other mom off !
    You sound smarter when you keep your mouth shut.

Thanks

That lady got on my last nerve! And I felt really bad when the dad said that the other mom trated their daughter badly (I don't think she did at all, she was trying to make the kid get off her butt, listen to adults, and actually do a chore) ANd when the husband started CRYING about doing chores?? Are you friggin kidding me? Then at the end, she said she felt like she was the best mom in the world....ugh!!!

Thanks

dude i think that was the funniest eposide i seen so far. the child called the other mom a devil women just because she stood up to that child...

Thanks

I started watching it, then had to change it when the blonde started freaking out and going hysterical and telling the deer she was sorry!
    Thank you, Lord, for another ride around the sun!

Thanks

that blonde was a little off her rocker imo. I have nothing against people and their beliefs, but wowzer, she took it to the extreme.

The other mom, well, she was a little more down to earth, but what she expected of the dad and kid(besides the flag) wasnt unrealistic expectations. I would have done the same thing.

People live different lifestyles and are accustomed to different things, so moving into a dirty/ or too clean of a household is a major chance.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by texasgander
    I started watching it, then had to change it when the blonde started freaking out and going hysterical and telling the deer she was sorry!
    OMG LOL Im sorry but I found that TOOOO funny That was way extreme.
    You sound smarter when you keep your mouth shut.

Thanks

Man o Man...Amy was a fruitloop wasnt she? Too extreme for me when she went beserko over the pets being outside...waahhhwwaa!

And she kissed the new hubby way to much...thought they were gonna jump in bed togtether huh?
    I finally found the one man not like all the rest!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MamaFairal
    Man o Man...Amy was a fruitloop wasnt she? Too extreme for me when she went beserko over the pets being outside...waahhhwwaa!

And she kissed the new hubby way to much...thought they were gonna jump in bed togtether huh?
    and she told the new hubby he could sleep in the laster bed..i was soo waiting for her to jump in there with him

Lawrenceville,Georgia....but my heart belongs to my grandson Ian in SC
    Thanks

You know...I'd die of embarassment if another woman refused to eat in my house because it was so nasty!!!
    Amy grated on my last nerve, I wouldn't put up with that whining and fit pitching out of a three year old, I don't know how I'd react to a grown woman acting like that.
    Next time I'm cleaning the kitchen I'm gonna stand in there and whine and cry about being treated like a slave.......wonder what kind of reaction I'll get around here?