Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Thanks

Thumbs down Oh for pete's sake!! Just say the name ok...

I am so sick of this infomercial for Extenze. It is a male inhancement product . They will not say "the word" but only "that special part of the male body. " or "that certain part of the male body". Geez oh man!! You can say the womans parts but not the guys?? I don't get it.

Then this guy and girl talking are so fake.....most of them even look fake like Barbie fake. .... I just hate this infomercial. LOL Not true to life for me I guess LOL

And out takes?? Gimme a break. They just are not funny. Give it up people you are bad actors advertising a bad product.

Oh well I am off to bed so I don't have to worry about it LOL
    Last edited by ezmoney163; 07-13-2004 at 12:30 AM.
    Sometimes it is hard to let go of a memory, especially if you remind yourself of it everyday.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Oh for pete's sake!!   Just say the name ok...

Everyone should have the right to be treated equal no matter what
    Thanks

Re: Oh for pete's sake!! Just say the name ok...

haven't seen it.. but now i'm interested to see how fake it is!

Evil can never survive, though for a time it may seem to triumph. It is only a question of our endurance and patience.--Paramananda
    Thanks

If you ask me, all the "actors" in those commercials for "extenz" and other "enlargement" products all need a shower. They all look dirty and perverted.

"Like, it just makes a man feel more confident...to be bigger," Quote frazzled haired bubble brain in the infomercial.

"I'm looking for my own ROCKY MOUNTAIN "high."

Thanks

There is one other enhansement (sp) that they show on reg. t.v. I dont remember the name of it but the guys are dancing,washing cars and flying thru the air with happiness. Then there is "Meet Bob" Bob is happy..... Its funny but why so many of these on tv? No wonder our kids know so much about this stuff in 1st gr.

Thanks

I love those commercials, they make me laugh. i love the one where the two couples are in the house, suppose to be having a party, one couple looks all happy, and the other couple looks all sad and bored, they get some "enzite", and the party is on. i love all the enzite commercials. they are funny. lol. cause somebody found a way to say something without saying the words.
    -)LOVE FREE STUFF!!! I LOVE TO SHOP FOR BARGINS AND I LOVE TO EAT!!!!!!!

Thanks

I love those Enzite commercials, too - so very 50's and out dated! I think all of the double meanings are too funny.
    Sometimes, the good you do doesn't do you any good.

Thanks

I think that is BOB!!!

Thanks

I like the regular commercials. Bob ones LOL They are funny. But these ones are stupid. I mean some guy actually says to his girl "wouldn't it be more fun if I was bigger" she says "well yeah i guess so" all silly acting. I just look at these people and think to myself, I'm a Barbie girl in the Barbie world. ((HMMING Song)) The mans wife and the therapist in it are really really fake looking. Why do they call it that?? A womans body parts can be said on commercials but these people don't, is it not allowed?? I mean when they say those phrases as stated above, they seem to have trouble getting it out with the huge emphasis (no pun inplied)

I do think Bob is funny though. This one is just stupid LOL
    Sometimes it is hard to let go of a memory, especially if you remind yourself of it everyday.

Thanks

Talking Re: Oh for pete's sake!! Just say the name ok...

PENIS!!!

I absolutely hate that 'special part of the male body' commercial, too. That one gets muted quickly. But Bob the Enzyte guy cracks me up. My dot came up to me one day and said "Who am I?" and cocked her head and waved like Bob. I almost died laughing!!

And wouldn't you know, post #1600 would start with a huge penis? LOL.
    Last edited by CHERNL; 07-15-2004 at 10:38 AM. Reason: realized it was my 1600th post
    How do you tell a man is well-hung? You can barely slip your finger between his neck & the noose.

Thanks

i've never seen this commerical--i do get those types of emils wanting to enlarge myself and or my partner's --i wrote back to them no thank you i am perfectly happy with my 6 1/2 inches(i have no idea what the size is suppose to be but the numbers sounded just came out)too bad i didn't note down where the mail was coming from so that i could see if they stopped
    i am nothing special;of this i am sure. i am a common man with common thoughts; and i have led a common life. there are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten,but i've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has slways been enough--nicholas sparks

Thanks

I finally caught this infomercial the other night... I about fell out of my chair watching it... I am an infomercial person, I really like them for some reason... but this one is so stupid!
    Lord, keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth.

An 'eye for an eye' leaves the whole world blind. -Mahatma Gandhi