Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thanks

Thumbs up Is There Away To Tell If Your Home Is Wired Or Bugged???

I HEARD YOU CAN USE SOME KIND OF SPRAY,TO SEE IF YOU CAN SEE ANY LIGHTS AROUND OR LIKE XRAY LIGHTS.IM CONSTANTLY HEARING THIS LOUD LIKE HUMMIG IN MY HOUSE,AND I CANT FIND ANYTHING THAT IS MAKING IT. I KNOW IM WATCHED CONSTANTLY.DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS HOW I CAN CHECK FOR THIS. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP GUYS&GALS ANN

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Is There Away To Tell If Your Home Is Wired Or Bugged???

Thanks
    Detect bugs

The easiest way to detect a bug is to continuously play an easily identifiable sound or piece of music, like a Merle Haggard song. Then, use a radio scanner to go through each frequency. If you come across the sound or music, you know you've got a bug in the room.

Counter-espionage professionals also have devices that they pass over walls to find electrical circuits. The individual checks each circuit to find out if it's a legitimate part of the building or a listening device
    Why not learn to enjoy the little things - there are so many of them.

Thanks
    Why not learn to enjoy the little things - there are so many of them.

Azriel_LittleHawk
    hmm..i just assume my apt is bugged *HUD subsidized housing* and work from there..i don like it but reality is what it is.
    Last edited by Azriel_LittleHawk; 12-13-2003 at 02:01 PM.

Thanks
    Oh man! If this place was bugged, someone is going hysterical, with laughter, with the arguements that have been going on the past few days!

Thanks

humming sounds can be from a wide variety of sources........

and,i am not flaming you for feeling this way!to cover all bases, make sure all electrical items are off or unplugged!this includes appliances,computer's,coffe makers,EVERYTHING!don't forget lamps,t.v.'s,etc.if,after this,the humming is still there-i would look into finding a way to have your home checked out.if the humming has stopped,begin plugging things in 1 at a time.you may find something is about to malfunction and is causing the noise!my old computer started "humming" about 2 months before it finally blew-up!!(smoke-smell-the whole nine yards!) after that happened--no more humming.i also have a friend whose electrical outlets were all going bad and -not only did they make wierd noises-they glowed in the dark!! i hope you find out what it is!!!

ladybreaker
    LIVIN LIFE A QUARTER-MILE AT A TIME IN MY 1970 HEMI CHALLENGER!!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,402 Times in 1,084 Posts
    I KNOW bugging a phone is easy..radio shack has them for $100 bucks look at all your phone lines (the direct ones that go to your house/apt),if you have one it would be cliped on to your line.Check basement lines if you have a basement too.

Thanks

OMG

This is so funny...just last night one of DD's ditzy friends called and asked if we knew which button you press on your phone to check to see if its being bugged..is there such a button??

I told the ditz to call the police and ask them......lol
    Knowing this girl she probably did.......lol
    But this made me think of that.......funny
    I finally found the one man not like all the rest!

Thanks

Thumbs up I HAVE HAD EVERYTHING TURNED OFF AND CHECKED

AND THIS HIGH PITCH SOUND IS STILL HERE,IT DOES NOT HAPPEN ALL THE TIME,MAYBE AFTER I GET HOME FROM WORK,ABOUT TEN MINITES LATER,I HEAR THIS PITCH SO LOUD,I CAN TELL ITS SOMEKIND OF WIRE,BUT I JUST CAN NOT FIND IT. CAN YOU BUY ANYTHING AT THE STORES TO HELP TRACE OR FIND BUGS?? I KNOW TO ALOT OF YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY,BUT ITS REALLY NOT,I AM WATCHED 24 7. AND IM JUST TRYING TO SEEK ADVICE TO HELP MYSELF.THIS KIND OF STUFF HAPPENS TO ALOT OF PEOPLE,BUT MOST ARE TO SCARED OR AFRAID TO ASK ANYONES ADVICE,IM JUST TO THE POINT,IM TIRED OF BEING AFRAID,BUT MORE TIRED OF HAVING MY LIFE ENVADED DAILY,FOR SOME ONE ELSES PLEASURE. THANKS EVERYONE,I WILL TAKE ANY ADVICE FROM ANY ONE.YOU BBS PEOPLE ARE WONDERFUL.

Thanks
    Can I ask other than hearing this sound why do you think you are being watched? I am just curious.
    Life is not forever, but love is.

doofis@cox.net

my feedback

Thanks
    Good question. They said they know they are being watched.
    *~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.KIM.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*