Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Thanks
    Originally posted by angelseyes28

Hey twinkies mom don't forget to have parents at your school sign up for the booster club too, the program runs through sept. 30
    Is that the one where u sign up and provide 5 email addys, if they sign up your school gets 25 bonus bt's?
    God Bless Our Troops and Keep Them Safe
    175/145/140

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I need some contest ideas.....

Thanks
    Here are a couple of ideas.

Dont know if your school has book fairs or does the weekly reader program, but if it does, for an individual prize winner, you could have the PTA to pay for a book or to award a gc in the amount of $5 or $10 and they could use that to buy their books.

See if any of the businesses in your area, ie McDonalds, Wendy's ect can donate gc's to give away.
    "you cannot expect to achieve new goals or move beyond your present circumstances unless you change"

Thanks
    Originally posted by twinkiesmom
    Is that the one where u sign up and provide 5 email addys, if they sign up your school gets 25 bonus bt's?
    No you don't have to do anything other than sign yourself up. All you do is go to www.boxtops4education.com and click the "join the booster club" once you join you will receive an email with a button to click. once you click the button your school earns 5 boxtops which simply put means your school earns 50 cents for every person that signs up. once you get 25 people signed up your school gets a 100 boxtop bonus plus the 50 per person. 50-74 new people= 200 boxtops and 75 or more=300 boxtops. It's worth it if you can get the word out. From what I understood when talking to the boxtop people, the booster club bonus will run till the 30th of this month. Hope that helps some

Thanks for the idea cinnamonch, I am meeting with the manager of the video store here tomorrow. And I will do the fast food places Monday
    Over at Mad- forum .com (no spaces)!

Thanks
    SENT YOU A PM

Thanks
    Originally posted by Princess4J
    SENT YOU A PM
    Got it
    Over at Mad- forum .com (no spaces)!