Thanks

My Dad............

My Dad came to see me this weekend!! He lives in NC-I'm in OH. He came Friday and left today. We had a great time-went to see his brother, to the airplane museum, the bicycle museum, the mounds in Chillicothe, and out to eat at all the places he misses since he left here lol-like white castle and gold star!! And just talked and talked.

I just hate it when he leaves! I'm really thinking about moving down there soon. It's so much prettier there!

One really funny thing did happen while he was here. My dad just bought a new bus and that's how he came here-all the comforts of home! His bus is nicer than any home I've ever lived in since I've been on my own! LOL (here's a pic, so you get some idea http://www.monacocoach.com/signature/index.html this is the same model as his). He also likes to drive too fast-always has! We were coming back to my house from the museum and we got pulled over by Mr. Highway Patrolman. We stopped and just sat there waiting for the cop to come up, and waited, and waited! Finally, 2 more cruisers pulled up and they came up to the door. I was begining to think we were really in trouble!! My dad opened the door and the cop says "OK, who do you have on this bus?" Dad said, just my family and they didn't believe him for a minute. Then he told us that he had called for back up because he was sure that it must be a tour bus for a famous band and he figured that we was gonna have all kinds of trouble for pulling us over!

I just hate it when he leaves!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Dad............

Thanks
    I know how you feel I see my dad 2x a yr when he comes to visit me and I go to visit him and it goes by so quick and I hate it when it is time to go
    I am glad you two had a great time though.
    If you're waiting for tomorrow,
    Why not do it today?
    For if tomorrow never comes, you'll surely regret the day.

IF YOU REACH BACK IN YOUR MEMORY
    A LITTLE BELL MIGHT RING
    BOUT A TIME THAT ONCE EXISTED
    WHEN MONEY WASN'T KING
    --TOM PETTY--

Thanks
    Moocher, I'm so glad you had a great visit with your dad!!!
    Pacifist: Someone who has the nutty idea that killing people is a bad thing.

odyssey
    what a beautiful bus!

glad you had a great time with your day.

funny story, one to share at the hoilday's getting pulled over

Thanks
    Sounds like you had a great time.