Page 55 of 97 First ... 53551525354555657585975 ... Last
  1. #595
    bonniejeanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    3,563
    Thanks
    112
    Thanked 564 Times in 340 Posts
    I took a Pop Rewards survey this morning. I've never really paid that much attention to the commercials and sometimes they'd have some commercial description that I really didn't remember. Last night, I wrote down every product advertised as I watched "The Chase." There was one Capitol One commercial. In the quiz, they asked about four Capitol One commercials. I was able to find three of them online, but missed part of the fourth one. Not that it matters that much. They give you points even if you miss some.
    Insanity is hereditary; you get it from your kids.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bonniejeanne For This Useful Post:

    3lilpigs (01-22-2021), magickay (01-22-2021)

  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement MyPoints Discussion
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many
     

  4. #596

    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Posts
    418
    Thanks
    647
    Thanked 205 Times in 132 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bonniejeanne View Post
    I took a Pop Rewards survey this morning. I've never really paid that much attention to the commercials and sometimes they'd have some commercial description that I really didn't remember. Last night, I wrote down every product advertised as I watched "The Chase." There was one Capitol One commercial. In the quiz, they asked about four Capitol One commercials. I was able to find three of them online, but missed part of the fourth one. Not that it matters that much. They give you points even if you miss some.
    I always thought that the local station has some discretion about commercials in a national show. I know I see local ads in national shows so maybe your local station replaced a few commercials.
    "If I don't write it down, it doesn't happen."

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to colleenmf For This Useful Post:

    magickay (01-22-2021)

  6. #597
    bonniejeanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    3,563
    Thanks
    112
    Thanked 564 Times in 340 Posts
    Could be. But usually those spots are left specifically for local commercials.
    Insanity is hereditary; you get it from your kids.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to bonniejeanne For This Useful Post:

    magickay (01-22-2021)

  8. #598

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    4,203
    Thanks
    1,198
    Thanked 871 Times in 551 Posts
    I just claimed my bonus for the 7 day challenge. I got 200 pts but didnt want to over reach.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mosdata1 For This Useful Post:

    3lilpigs (01-23-2021), magickay (01-22-2021)

  10. #599
    3lilpigs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there.
    Posts
    9,840
    Thanks
    3,498
    Thanked 5,016 Times in 2,305 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mosdata1 View Post
    I just claimed my bonus for the 7 day challenge. I got 200 pts but didnt want to over reach.
    Mine is 232, but I haven't made it yet. I still need one more survey. Can't believe it's so dang difficult anymore to get one lousy survey. I set the goal for 5....you'd think a person could get 5 in a week!

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to 3lilpigs For This Useful Post:

    magickay (01-22-2021)

  12. #600
    bonniejeanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    3,563
    Thanks
    112
    Thanked 564 Times in 340 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 3lilpigs View Post
    Mine is 232, but I haven't made it yet. I still need one more survey. Can't believe it's so dang difficult anymore to get one lousy survey. I set the goal for 5....you'd think a person could get 5 in a week!
    I made my survey goal for five, and have actually managed to complete 14 so far. I rarely ever get this many. Freaky.
    Insanity is hereditary; you get it from your kids.

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bonniejeanne For This Useful Post:

    3lilpigs (01-22-2021), magickay (01-22-2021)

  14. #601
    3lilpigs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there.
    Posts
    9,840
    Thanks
    3,498
    Thanked 5,016 Times in 2,305 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bonniejeanne View Post
    I made my survey goal for five, and have actually managed to complete 14 so far. I rarely ever get this many. Freaky.

    I think you stole my surveys! LOL (j/k)

    Glad you're getting so many though!

    I FINALLY got a survey completed a few mins ago. (And completed my 7Day Challenge) . It was 40 mins, 340 pts. I was shocked that I got it. Kept waiting to be disqualified after every answer. lol

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 3lilpigs For This Useful Post:

    bonniejeanne (01-22-2021), magickay (01-22-2021)

  16. #602
    3lilpigs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there.
    Posts
    9,840
    Thanks
    3,498
    Thanked 5,016 Times in 2,305 Posts
    WOW......today is my lucky day! I just got credited for the Hallmark purchase I made waaaaaaaay back in October! (After 3 1/2 months of Help Tickets back and forth!!).

    5,100 pts!!

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 3lilpigs For This Useful Post:

    bonniejeanne (01-22-2021), magickay (01-23-2021)

  18. #603

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    4,203
    Thanks
    1,198
    Thanked 871 Times in 551 Posts
    Great MP day for you 3lilpigs!

    Congrats

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mosdata1 For This Useful Post:

    3lilpigs (01-23-2021), magickay (01-23-2021)

  20. #604

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    4,203
    Thanks
    1,198
    Thanked 871 Times in 551 Posts
    Oh, I always check to see if the points go up if I increase my goal. I think for the watch it capped at 10 - so I selected 10.

    Why go higher & potentially not make the goal?
    I only said it would make goal 5 days - I have seen how a lot of things just don't work. The watch didn't work for me until late last night. I have to say, I was happy to see it work.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to mosdata1 For This Useful Post:

    magickay (01-23-2021)

  22. #605
    bonniejeanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    3,563
    Thanks
    112
    Thanked 564 Times in 340 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mosdata1 View Post
    Oh, I always check to see if the points go up if I increase my goal. I think for the watch it capped at 10 - so I selected 10.

    Why go higher & potentially not make the goal?
    I only said it would make goal 5 days - I have seen how a lot of things just don't work. The watch didn't work for me until late last night. I have to say, I was happy to see it work.
    Actually, the watch cap was 20. Don't remember how many points extra it was, but I put 20 and I've already gone over it.
    Insanity is hereditary; you get it from your kids.

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bonniejeanne For This Useful Post:

    magickay (01-23-2021), mosdata1 (01-22-2021)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in