Page 16 of 17 First ... 121314151617 Last

Thread: Rebates

  1. #166
    3lilpigs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there.
    Posts
    10,062
    Thanks
    3,597
    Thanked 5,185 Times in 2,397 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sunflowers View Post
    That's the only thing good about Pa.
    Besides you Lisa
    Me, Hershey, and UTZ!

    In that order!

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 3lilpigs For This Useful Post:

    magickay (04-18-2021), Mary_Jo3 (05-01-2021), sunflowers (05-01-2021)

  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Rebates
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many
     

  4. #167
    3lilpigs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there.
    Posts
    10,062
    Thanks
    3,597
    Thanked 5,185 Times in 2,397 Posts
    I bought 2, 24packs of bottled water yesterday at Aldi's, for $3.38. (total).

    Getting a $3 rebate!

  5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 3lilpigs For This Useful Post:

    chrisfucc (04-18-2021), magickay (04-18-2021), Mary_Jo3 (05-01-2021), sunflowers (05-01-2021)

  6. #168
    3lilpigs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there.
    Posts
    10,062
    Thanks
    3,597
    Thanked 5,185 Times in 2,397 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 3lilpigs View Post
    Starts today...




    NO BEER (FLAVORED MALT BEVERAGE) PURCHASE REQUIRED IN AL, HI, IN, KY, ME, MN, MO, NJ, PA, VT & WV. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, THE U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS, AND WHERE PROHIBITED, RESTRICTED OR TAXED.

    I actually forgot about this one, but just happened to stop at Aldi's on the way home, and my total was $17.
    Woohoo! Another $10 rebate for meeeeee!

    Just got this one in my PayPal account! Woohoo!

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 3lilpigs For This Useful Post:

    magickay (04-22-2021), Mary_Jo3 (05-01-2021), sunflowers (05-01-2021)

  8. #169
    3lilpigs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there.
    Posts
    10,062
    Thanks
    3,597
    Thanked 5,185 Times in 2,397 Posts
    I took my nephew to Aldi's with me on Friday. I've taught him to pick up reciepts that others leave behind. lol
    (It's cute when a 4 yr old does it, but ''weird'' when an adult does it! lol)

    He only found 2 receipts, but they had enough items on there to get $5 back in rebates, and about 30 points at MyPoints.

    Every little bit helps......especially when I didn't pay anything. lol

  9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 3lilpigs For This Useful Post:

    chrisfucc (04-25-2021), magickay (04-25-2021), Mary_Jo3 (05-01-2021), sunflowers (05-01-2021)

  10. #170

    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Transplanted Texan in Ohio
    Posts
    2,950
    Thanks
    6,249
    Thanked 1,086 Times in 742 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 3lilpigs View Post
    I took my nephew to Aldi's with me on Friday. I've taught him to pick up reciepts that others leave behind. lol
    (It's cute when a 4 yr old does it, but ''weird'' when an adult does it! lol)

    He only found 2 receipts, but they had enough items on there to get $5 back in rebates, and about 30 points at MyPoints.

    Every little bit helps......especially when I didn't pay anything. lol
    I've thought about picking up loose receipts, LOL. And I have to keep reminding Bill to save his receipts when he goes to Walmart without me. I like it when I can submit a receipt to MP, then go to Kelloggs Family Rewards and upload the receipt for cereal and such, too.
    Be Happy Now.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to magickay For This Useful Post:

    3lilpigs (04-25-2021), Mary_Jo3 (05-01-2021)

  12. #171

    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    53
    Thanks
    75
    Thanked 28 Times in 24 Posts
    There is a local store that I have been going to for years. The owner knows that I am grabbing my receipts to scan them. One day he saw me hunting through the trash. He called me over and said, "Hey McFly" (I still don't know why he calls me that whenever he sees me). " I think the companies that you are scanning the receipts for are more interested in what you buy than what you can find in the trash. Also, we are in the middle of a pandemic. Do you think it is a good idea to go hunting through the trash for losing scratch tickets?".

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to chrisfucc For This Useful Post:

    Mary_Jo3 (05-01-2021)

  14. #172
    3lilpigs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there.
    Posts
    10,062
    Thanks
    3,597
    Thanked 5,185 Times in 2,397 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisfucc View Post
    There is a local store that I have been going to for years. The owner knows that I am grabbing my receipts to scan them. One day he saw me hunting through the trash. He called me over and said, "Hey McFly" (I still don't know why he calls me that whenever he sees me). " I think the companies that you are scanning the receipts for are more interested in what you buy than what you can find in the trash. Also, we are in the middle of a pandemic. Do you think it is a good idea to go hunting through the trash for losing scratch tickets?".
    I would have said "Hey, BIFF.......mind your own business!" :

  15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 3lilpigs For This Useful Post:

    chrisfucc (04-26-2021), magickay (04-26-2021), Mary_Jo3 (05-01-2021)

  16. #173
    sunflowers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    7,630
    Thanks
    1,047
    Thanked 3,000 Times in 1,434 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 3lilpigs View Post
    I took my nephew to Aldi's with me on Friday. I've taught him to pick up reciepts that others leave behind. lol
    (It's cute when a 4 yr old does it, but ''weird'' when an adult does it! lol)

    He only found 2 receipts, but they had enough items on there to get $5 back in rebates, and about 30 points at MyPoints.

    Every little bit helps......especially when I didn't pay anything. lol
    you should be using the app fetch, every recpt is worth .25 and adds up quicky...some items have bonus pts. Im sitting at over $100 right now and thats just from the year...

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to sunflowers For This Useful Post:

    Mary_Jo3 (05-01-2021)

  18. #174
    3lilpigs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there.
    Posts
    10,062
    Thanks
    3,597
    Thanked 5,185 Times in 2,397 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sunflowers View Post
    you should be using the app fetch, every recpt is worth .25 and adds up quicky...some items have bonus pts. Im sitting at over $100 right now and thats just from the year...
    Find a way that I can do it without downloading an app.....and I'll do it. lol

  19. #175
    Mary_Jo3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2000
    Location
    In a state of constant trouble
    Posts
    1,955
    Thanks
    1,131
    Thanked 579 Times in 384 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 3lilpigs View Post
    Just got this one in my PayPal account! Woohoo!
    Where do you find these rebates? Thank You
    Keep your hands to yourself, leave other people's things alone, and be kind to one another.

  20. #176
    3lilpigs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there.
    Posts
    10,062
    Thanks
    3,597
    Thanked 5,185 Times in 2,397 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mary_Jo3 View Post
    Where do you find these rebates? Thank You

    The website listed in post # 1 of this thread.





    https://beermoney.pro/
    Last edited by 3lilpigs; 05-01-2021 at 10:25 AM.

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 3lilpigs For This Useful Post:

    chrisfucc (05-01-2021), magickay (05-01-2021)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in