PDA

View Full Version : End of printed coupons

kjwent
06-02-2022, 10:05 AM
I saw this on an email from MySavings.com. Wonder what MP and SB will do.

Kathy

The printable coupon era is coming to an end! The days of printing and clipping on coupons.com coupons from home will soon be a thing of the past as they will be officially moving to digital coupons as soon as this month. Be sure to print the coupons you want now (and print twice) before they are gone for good!

magickay
06-02-2022, 10:24 AM
In the past week, I've printed coupons twice for MP - and they've sent me verification emails (which has been pretty rare for me). Going electronic is not something I want to deal with.

3lilpigs
06-02-2022, 01:17 PM
Well this just ticks me off!! I'm so sick of everything going digital.

With paper coupons, I could get double coupons.........now I won't be able to.

My mom and I both print coupons from MyPoints (she uses my account), and NOT ONCE last year did I EVER get credit for redeeming a coupon!! NOT ONCE!!

magickay
06-02-2022, 05:01 PM
Well this just ticks me off!! I'm so sick of everything going digital.

With paper coupons, I could get double coupons.........now I won't be able to.

My mom and I both print coupons from MyPoints (she uses my account), and NOT ONCE last year did I EVER get credit for redeeming a coupon!! NOT ONCE!!

In all the YEARS that I've printed coupons, I think I've received credit for redeeming them twice. I'm with you - hate everything going digital, requiring apps, etc.

kjwent
06-03-2022, 10:10 AM
I have enough problems with my digital coupons on Food Lion and Kroger. They don't credit and I have to send an email. Just like MP. I have told Kroger they have the worst coupon program. I've clicked on coupons for Canned Tomatoes -- bought the damn things -- and not gotten credit. When you look at them online and click on "Shop All Items" (which shows the exact products) I've seen things like Baby Powder listed as a participating item. They list the wrong products and you don't get the coupon! And I'm not uploading all my loyalty card numbers into MPs site. Just another way for them to market our info.

I've gotten credit for coupons a couple times. Certainly not as many times as I've used them. Of course -- it's always someone else's problem when you email them.

Kathy

Mary_Jo3
10-15-2023, 06:49 AM
Coupons.com still had printed coupons and I also go to the websites of products I use and many times they have coupons to print or you can send an email and request printed coupons. I have a spreadsheet of companies who will mail coupons just for asking.

kjwent
10-15-2023, 12:55 PM
Yes, I posted in 7/2022 (a few threads down in this category "coupons") that coupons.com was still active.

I've printed some. I have other issues (I don't use a cell phone, so when they ask for a confirming phone number I can't give one). Sometimes if I really want the product I will email them -- they're pretty good about sending coupons. And even though Kelloggs discontinued their rewards program they still offer coupons, and also TastyRewards.com (pepsi and lays chips and others) will do mailed coupons.

Kathy

3lilpigs
10-15-2023, 04:56 PM
.............and also TastyRewards.com (pepsi and lays chips and others) will do mailed coupons.

Kathy

I stopped getting from them because you HAVE to take 10 coupons. What a waste. I usually only want one or two.

I didn't know coupons.com was still around. Glad to hear they are. I'll have to get some ink for my printer now.

kjwent
10-18-2023, 11:49 AM
I stopped getting from them because you HAVE to take 10 coupons. What a waste. I usually only want one or two.

I didn't know coupons.com was still around. Glad to hear they are. I'll have to get some ink for my printer now.

Tasty Rewards has coupons you can print.

Kathy

maisey1231
10-26-2023, 10:31 PM
I used to LOVE printing from coupons.com, smartsource, redplum and more. Now, no retailers near me will even take home printed coupons. My local walmart wouldn't even take coupons that a manufacturer sent me by email for my birthday, and was reluctant to take one another company mailed me for a replacement product.

maisey1231
10-26-2023, 10:32 PM

I KNOW- I hate that, too.

kjwent
10-27-2023, 10:51 AM
I just select 10 coupons and leave what I don't want in the snack aisle for someone else. I live in a tourist area, so they are always buying big shopping carts filled with soda and snacks. Somebody might as well take advantage of them.

Kathy