PDA

View Full Version : Remember birthday freebies?

kjwent
12-29-2021, 10:47 AM
Got my freebie from Betty Crocker today:

We hope you're having a wonderful day! Celebrate your inner Betty Crocker with this fun, FREE wallpaper download—perfect for your phone and desktop backgrounds.

Wooo hooo.

Kathy

3lilpigs
12-29-2021, 03:13 PM
LOL....Wow, that's pretty bad. They could at least send you a coupon!

This past year I think I only got 2 or 3 emails with actual birthday offers. (Free food). I can remember when I'd need a whole month to cash in on my freebies! lol

magickay
12-29-2021, 06:35 PM
The offers have been scaled back quite a bit. *sigh*

kjwent
12-30-2021, 05:23 PM
I used to get a coupon for a free sub and soda from Jersey Mikes. They stopped making it good for one day only and finally made it for a whole month. Now they put points on my account. I don't know how to reach my account --don't remember ever signing up for it -- never mention the account when I buy the sub (POSITIVE my husband doesn't mention it). The birthday points are probably the first points out there!

Kathy

Robin09
12-02-2022, 02:40 PM
There's s bunch food freebies u can get for your birthday..

*a free drink from starbucks (must be rewards member & have the starbucks app)

*10 free wings from hooters - can be boneless or the actual wings (must be a rewards member and have the hooters app)

*free scoop of ice cream from baskin robins (must be a rewards member and have the baskin robins app)

There you go.. there are more...

3lilpigs
12-02-2022, 04:29 PM
If you sign up for Perkin's emails, you'll get a coupon for a free ''Magnificant 7'' meal for your bday.

I think Denny's still does a freebie on birthdays, too.

magickay
01-21-2023, 08:15 PM
Free Treat at Applebee's

Get a free treat during your birthday at Applebee's! Simply, sign up for the Applebee's eClub and when your birthday rolls around they'll email you a free item! You'll also receive a welcome offer, exclusive deals, savings and more! Visit the linked page to register for the Applebee's eClub!

https://www.applebees.com/en/sign-up

SandyC
02-15-2023, 01:43 PM
Culvers has a reward for your birthday - it's 2 weeks to use emailed coupon.
Pizza Ranch give you $5 in your rewards account - it's good for 1 month.
HTH

kjwent
03-07-2023, 08:33 AM
There's s bunch food freebies u can get for your birthday..

*a free drink from starbucks (must be rewards member & have the starbucks app)

*10 free wings from hooters - can be boneless or the actual wings (must be a rewards member and have the hooters app)

*free scoop of ice cream from baskin robins (must be a rewards member and have the baskin robins app)

There you go.. there are more...

I hope so -- because I don't go to any of those places.

Kathy

kjwent
03-07-2023, 08:37 AM
If you sign up for Perkin's emails, you'll get a coupon for a free ''Magnificant 7'' meal for your bday.

I think Denny's still does a freebie on birthdays, too.

Believe it or not, there is not one Perkins in the state of SC! And Denny's birthday freebie is breakfast. My husband doesn't believe in eating breakfast out -- it's too easy to make at home he says. I wouldn't mind, but he cooks, so it's not like I can complain.

Kathy

kjwent
03-07-2023, 08:38 AM
Free Treat at Applebee's

Get a free treat during your birthday at Applebee's! Simply, sign up for the Applebee's eClub and when your birthday rolls around they'll email you a free item! You'll also receive a welcome offer, exclusive deals, savings and more! Visit the linked page to register for the Applebee's eClub!

https://www.applebees.com/en/sign-up

I really feel like Negative Nancy right now -- but I wouldn't eat at Applebee's on a dare. I really don't like their food.

Kathy

kjwent
03-07-2023, 08:40 AM
Culvers has a reward for your birthday - it's 2 weeks to use emailed coupon.
Pizza Ranch give you $5 in your rewards account - it's good for 1 month.
HTH

The closest Culvers is 78 miles away. Pizza Ranch (really?) says their restaurants are locted : Minnesota 42 - Iowa 71 - Coming Soon 5 - Illinois 8 - Missouri 9

That would be 0 for SC.

Kathy

kjwent
03-07-2023, 08:45 AM
My cat got a Petco birthday email today. They used to give a free pound of snacks from their treat bar. Today their offer is:

5 Ways to Celebrate Their Best Year Yet

DO A PHOTOSHOOT
Make memories with a photoshoot showing off their birthday gift, then share with us on social using #PetcoParty!

HAVE A CATNIP PARTY
Add to the celebration by putting catnip on their bed, tree and more!

SURPRISE THEM WITH A NEW TOY
Pop by a Petco and bring home something stimulating for your cat to enjoy.

ADD A LITTLE TREAT ON TOP
Make their meal extra special with a yummy topper you can keep serving up after their birthday.

CREATE A SCAVENGER HUNT
Tap into their instincts by hiding their favorite toys around the house for them to find.

Oh yippee. Nothing like those birthday freebies -- we're down to "birthday suggestions" now.

Kathy

3lilpigs
07-06-2023, 04:38 PM
It's my birthday month!

So far I got 25 pts from Disney

25 pts from P&G

Free milkshake from Arby's

Five cents off per gallon gas at Sheetz. (That went GREAT with their 4th of July deal they had!! Gas was $1.776 a gallon! After a couple of my discounts, I ended up paying $1.65!)

I'm patiently waiting for my Perkins free breakfast!!

chrisfucc
07-06-2023, 09:15 PM
It's my birthday month!

So far I got 25 pts from Disney

25 pts from P&G

Free milkshake from Arby's

Five cents off per gallon gas at Sheetz. (That went GREAT with their 4th of July deal they had!! Gas was $1.776 a gallon! After a couple of my discounts, I ended up paying $1.65!)

I'm patiently waiting for my Perkins free breakfast!!

Happy birthday!!!

kjwent
07-07-2023, 10:21 AM
Happy Birthday and congrats. That gas gift is a good one. Every little bit helps!

Kathy

3lilpigs
07-07-2023, 10:38 AM
A friend told me that Chick Fil A gives free dessert. I just signed up for that one so may not get it untill next year.

3lilpigs
07-08-2023, 05:07 AM
Got an email for free sandwich at Mission BBQ! Only been there once, but food was great. I'll go with my dad...his bday was a couple days ago and he got coupon too.

Also got my coupon for free Magnificent 7 at Perkins!! Can't wait to cash in on that one!! YUM!!

kjwent
07-08-2023, 11:37 AM
Got an email for free sandwich at Mission BBQ! Only been there once, but food was great. I'll go with my dad...his bday was a couple days ago and he got coupon too.

Also got my coupon for free Magnificent 7 at Perkins!! Can't wait to cash in on that one!! YUM!!

Read the small print carefully. Sometimes they only allow one coupon per table. Get separate checks.

Kathy

kjwent
07-09-2023, 10:16 AM
Another one to add to the list of freebies:

Free Egg Sandwich at Einstein Bros. Bagels. See if there's one in your location and get the coupon for unlimited free coffee for a month for joining, and get the sandwich for your birthday freebie.

Kathy

https://locations.einsteinbros.com/

3lilpigs
07-15-2023, 08:43 AM
Got my free wallpaper download from Betty Crocker today!

Woohoo!!

Happy Birthday to me!! :lol

kjwent
07-15-2023, 09:00 AM
Got my free wallpaper download from Betty Crocker today!

Woohoo!!

Happy Birthday to me!! :lol

Well -- you can really whoop it up with that gift.

Happy Birthday.

Kathy

Mary_Jo3
10-07-2023, 08:26 AM
I was just notified of my free birthday burger at Red Robins!! WOO HOO

Mary_Jo3
10-15-2023, 06:45 AM
I got an email saying I had a BOGO at Golden Corral to add to a free burger at Red Robin. WOO HOO