PDA

View Full Version : Who wants holiday greetings and recipes?

magickay
11-16-2021, 12:44 AM
I like this idea, so I borrowed it :)
For Christmas I would like Christmas cards. I want your favorite recipe written inside the card. Even if we hardly talk. Message me for my address if you don't have it. I would gladly send you one also if you would like! How nice it would be to have my mailbox flooded with Christmas cards. I'd love to have the recipe on an index card so I can add it to my recipe box. Oh and make sure you sign it please.

3lilpigs
11-16-2021, 03:10 PM
Sounds like a good idea to me. I'll have to sort through my recipes to see if I can find anything worth sending. Most of mine are the usual holiday cookies....choc chip, sugar, rice krispies, etc.

sunflowers
11-17-2021, 06:26 AM
Im in!

magickay
11-17-2021, 08:36 AM
Sounds like a good idea to me. I'll have to sort through my recipes to see if I can find anything worth sending. Most of mine are the usual holiday cookies....choc chip, sugar, rice krispies, etc.

I never made Rice Krispie treats until right before the pandemic - I had to look up a recipe for it online, LOL. It was an experiment for creating an edible prop for a show at one of the community theaters. Sadly, we got shut down during the virus, and one of our cast members passed. We were asked if we wanted to be the season opener this year, but by that time, the director and three of the actors were already involved in another show, so it never happened.