PDA

View Full Version : Sweepstakes and contest wins!

3lilpigs
11-13-2021, 07:40 AM
Post your sweepstakes wins here!

Big or small, post them all! :lol:lol

cocoabun
11-13-2021, 06:09 PM
I have rarely had good luck with instant win sweeps, except for SaveLife. I just had 2 more wins tonight of $5 PayPal. That makes 8 wins in all since this sweep started. I know they are small wins, but even $5 helps when I'm buying something online.

3lilpigs
11-14-2021, 08:20 AM
They all add up!

My last win was this past spring. lol. I won 25 packs of flower seeds, but I forget who it was from. lol

I do remember that Cocoabun tagged me in their sweep to enter :D

kjwent
11-14-2021, 12:54 PM
I won a funny little contest last month. I'm sure I was going for some cash prize, but got a runner up prize. Couldn't use them right away, but maybe in the spring. We live a couple hours from Charleston, so it might make a fun weekend.

Kathy

Congratulations, you have been selected as a winner in the Redd's Apple Ale & Wicked Apple Haunted Ghost Tour Sweepstakes. You have won two (2) $30 Nightly Spirits gift cards, which may be redeemed for two (2) tickets – for the winner and one (1) guest who is at least twenty-one (21) years of age – to the winner’s choice of a ghost tour offered by Nightly Spirits in one (1) of the following cities: Charleston, Charlotte, Nashville, New Orleans, St. Augustine, Savannah, or Tampa (“Prize”).

The Prize has an approximate retail value of $60, and can be redeemed at https://nightlyspirits.com/. These gift codes do not expire.

kjwent
11-14-2021, 12:57 PM
I have rarely had good luck with instant win sweeps, except for SaveLife. I just had 2 more wins tonight of $5 PayPal. That makes 8 wins in all since this sweep started. I know they are small wins, but even $5 helps when I'm buying something online.

I've won some small ones like that. Hey -- I'll take free money if they're handing it out!

My biggest wins have all been in the past, when the contests seemed to be easier (or more prizes). I won a cell phone and an XBox gaming console, controller, games, etc. I sold both of them.

Not sure if this counts, but it was certainly a "win" for me. We live at the beach. I was walking in the water, knee deep, and found a $50 bill floating around. Dinner was on me that night!

Kathy

3lilpigs
11-14-2021, 02:24 PM
Not sure if this counts, but it was certainly a "win" for me. We live at the beach. I was walking in the water, knee deep, and found a $50 bill floating around. Dinner was on me that night!

Kathy

Heck yeah, that's a win! :lol :lol

Congrats!

cocoabun
11-14-2021, 02:54 PM
Congrats to all on their wins! I actually received what I thought/hoped would be a nice win about a week ago. I won a $250 gift card, the type wasn't specified so I thought it might be a Visa or Mastercard, something general. What I got was an Uber/Uber Eats gift card. I don't use either one of those and until I get a smart phone (I just have a cheap non smart cell phone) there would be no way to use them.

I remember once years ago I won some gift card that I couldn't use and I found a site where you can trade in cards you don't want for ones you do. I don't remember what that site was or know if they're still around.

I've won 3 Amazon gift cards this year - $10, $25 and $50. With the $50 one, I also received 3 cans of 3 bean salad and 3 jars of baby pickled beets.

mosdata1
11-14-2021, 04:58 PM
No recent wins to report - I just wanted to say that I love this thread.

3lilpigs
11-15-2021, 03:54 AM
Congrats to all on their wins! I actually received what I thought/hoped would be a nice win about a week ago. I won a $250 gift card, the type wasn't specified so I thought it might be a Visa or Mastercard, something general. What I got was an Uber/Uber Eats gift card. I don't use either one of those and until I get a smart phone (I just have a cheap non smart cell phone) there would be no way to use them.

You could always post it and try to sell it to someone on here.

cocoabun
11-15-2021, 05:34 AM

I've been thinking about that. I'm not sure right now what I'm going to do with it.

kjwent
11-15-2021, 08:16 AM
Cocoabun -- I've never tried to sell or exchange gift cards online, but I've heard about several of these sites. You might want to check them out. Don't let it go to waste. If you have to give it away, call some local food bank. At this time of year they might really be able to use it.

Kathy

https://www.thepennyhoarder.com/make-money/side-gigs/ways-to-sell-gift-cards/

https://www.extrabux.com/en/guide/5269118

kjwent
11-19-2021, 02:31 PM
Another big win. You have to know I was going for the trip to Margaritaville locations.

Kathy

We're happy to let you know that you're a winner in the Wyndham Margaritaville Play for Paradise! You've won $5 off* any $15 restaurant purchase at participating Margaritaville and LandShark Bar & Grill locations. Please use the promotional code at the participating locations by 4/29/22.

3lilpigs
11-20-2021, 04:33 AM
CONGRATULATIONS!

You're a winner of a FREE $25 game play (with $25 game play purchase) at Dave & Buster’s! Now, keep an eye on your inbox.

Is it really a ''win'' when you have to spend $25, to get $25?? lol

3lilpigs
11-20-2021, 09:24 AM
CONGRATULATIONS!
You've won

$3 DUNKIN' PROMO eCARD*!

Wow...2 wins in one day! :lol

cocoabun
11-20-2021, 09:49 AM
Is it really a ''win'' when you have to spend $25, to get $25?? lol

It's technically a win, but not the kind of win we're hoping for. I've never redeemed one of those "winning" discounts whenever I have "won" one.

cocoabun
11-20-2021, 09:51 AM
Wow...2 wins in one day! :lol

Congrats? Can that only be used online or can you score a free doughnut or two at one of their locations?

kjwent
11-20-2021, 10:05 AM
Congrats on the wins. We have a Dave & Busters in Myrtle Beach. I've never been. I guess if you go to a place like that you have the intention of playing the games, so with the win it's like playing for 1/2 price.

Enjoy Dunkin.

Kathy

3lilpigs
11-20-2021, 10:57 AM
Congrats? Can that only be used online or can you score a free doughnut or two at one of their locations?

They sent an ecard. I can use it in store or online.

Congrats on the wins. We have a Dave & Busters in Myrtle Beach. I've never been. I guess if you go to a place like that you have the intention of playing the games, so with the win it's like playing for 1/2 price.

Enjoy Dunkin.

Kathy

The closest one to me is 2 hours away.

I won't be able to use it anyhow. The rules say you must redeem it by the next business day, after receiving it. Ridiculous.

cocoabun
11-22-2021, 06:51 AM
They sent an ecard. I can use it in store or online.

The closest one to me is 2 hours away.

I won't be able to use it anyhow. The rules say you must redeem it by the next business day, after receiving it. Ridiculous.

Those are ridiculous rules, and they almost sound illegal. It's like the company knows that pretty much no one would be able to redeem that prize.

kjwent
11-22-2021, 09:27 AM
Those are ridiculous rules. I read rules on another contest recently that said you had one hour from being notified that you won the contest to claim the prize. Also unreasonable. These contests are getting really picky.

You think these contest are run by MP or SB? LOL

Kathy

cocoabun
11-28-2021, 07:08 PM
I got another $5 PayPal instant win last night. That's 9 of those wins so far.

3lilpigs
11-28-2021, 09:14 PM
I got another $5 PayPal instant win last night. That's 9 of those wins so far.

Congrats!

What sweep is that from?

cocoabun
11-29-2021, 06:08 AM
Congrats!

What sweep is that from?

Thanks! It's the SaverLife : Scratch and Save Sweepstakes, a weekly entry instant win sweep. You do have to join Saver Life, but you don't have to have an account there. You get 3 chances a week. It started in July and ends in early January. Some weeks I don't win, but a couple of times, I've won twice that week. It's the only instant that I seem to have any luck with. Here is the log in/sign up page URL: https://www.saverlife.org/users/log_in

kjwent
12-06-2021, 10:32 AM
Kathy,

We're happy to let you know that you're a winner in the PLANTERS Brand Nutstalgia Box Giveaway! You've won a Planters® NUTstalgia Gift Box, which has an approximate retail value of $200.00. Congratulations!

I entered this yesterday and today -- got this a few minutes ago. Have no idea what is in it -- there are no descriptions of the prize. Basically says Sponsor's choice. Also -- LOL -- prize to arrive 8-10 weeks after the contest close (12/31/21), so I'll be getting this in March I figure. I'll let you know then. I have a feeling the thrift store is going to get a box of Mr. Peanut trinkets some time in March.

Kathy

cocoabun
12-06-2021, 02:49 PM
Kathy,

We're happy to let you know that you're a winner in the PLANTERS Brand Nutstalgia Box Giveaway! You've won a Planters® NUTstalgia Gift Box, which has an approximate retail value of $200.00. Congratulations!

I entered this yesterday and today -- got this a few minutes ago. Have no idea what is in it -- there are no descriptions of the prize. Basically says Sponsor's choice. Also -- LOL -- prize to arrive 8-10 weeks after the contest close (12/31/21), so I'll be getting this in March I figure. I'll let you know then. I have a feeling the thrift store is going to get a box of Mr. Peanut trinkets some time in March.

Kathy

Congratulations on your win. Hopefully there will be some things included that you want.

cocoabun
12-06-2021, 02:52 PM
I won another $5 PayPal from the SaverLife Sweep on Saturday.

I found out yesterday that I won my first Instagram sweep. The prize package is a cozy blanket, slippers, a mug and a jigsaw puzzle.

Katt
12-07-2021, 03:19 AM
You've won a free product coupon good for a box of Original Velveeta® Shells & Cheese Dinner! Look out for an email coming your way shortly with more information on how to claim your prize

kjwent
12-07-2021, 09:30 AM
I won another $5 PayPal from the SaverLife Sweep on Saturday.

I found out yesterday that I won my first Instagram sweep. The prize package is a cozy blanket, slippers, a mug and a jigsaw puzzle.

Yay -- just in time for winter!

Kathy

KnightRid
12-11-2021, 03:44 AM
I am a wiener!

You've won a $100 Shop.BigTenStore.com gift card*! Look out for an email coming your way shortly with more information on how to claim your prize.

Ok so got the email and now it says - We're happy to let you know that you're a winner in the Velveeta BIG Ten Basketball Program! You've won $10 . I think they stole $90 from my win :(

Checked the number online and it i indeed a $100 gift card :) YAY-although I would never use it...

Katt
12-13-2021, 02:23 PM
That's awesome. Congrats!

heartlvrs
12-13-2021, 09:29 PM
Today i received a very nice freebie gift from B. Gallegos in Ontario Canada....it was a super nice water bottle, very nice notebook journal and magazine. Does anyone know or remember where this is from?

3lilpigs
12-14-2021, 03:52 AM
Kathy,

Kathy

Congrats on your ''box of nuts!'' :lol

A lot of times they mail prizes out sooner, so you might get it before March.

3lilpigs
12-14-2021, 03:53 AM
Today i received a very nice freebie gift from B. Gallegos in Ontario Canada....it was a super nice water bottle, very nice notebook journal and magazine. Does anyone know or remember where this is from?

Congrats! I tried to look it up, but couldn't find anything except the Obituary for someone name Gallegos! :lol

kjwent
12-14-2021, 02:24 PM
Congrats on your ''box of nuts!'' :lol

A lot of times they mail prizes out sooner, so you might get it before March.

You were so right. A big box got delivered today. While I'm only keeping a few items, Toys for Tots will be getting a box of goodies tomorrow.

I kept:

One 15.5oz canister of deluxe nuts
A small cassette player/radio (to replace the bigger, older one we use when evacuating for hurricanes)
A "3 Amigos" DVD (I don't think we've ever seen it -- gets donated to the Library book sale when done)
A placemat (for the cat) that has Planters all over it

For Toys for Tots:

A full size Twister game
A Spiderman, handheld video game
A Slap Bracelet that says Planters
Kids white socks that say Planters
A beach hat (one of those floppy white things) that says Planters
A baby Slinky
Wooley Willie (old timey magnet game)
Fanny pack that says Planters
Jacks
A watch that says Planters

Like my friend used to say -- better than a sharp stick in the eye!

Kathy

3lilpigs
12-14-2021, 02:29 PM
Wow....that's a lot of nice stuff! Especially a radio/cd player!

I'll have to play this to see if I can win some of those games/toys for my nephews.

Congrats, and I'm glad it came quickly!

heartlvrs
12-14-2021, 05:42 PM
I found out it came from Hispanic Access Foundation...the question is why? I am very grateful and I can share the info at work!

cocoabun
12-16-2021, 06:06 AM
Congratulations to all the winners!

heartlvrs
12-16-2021, 07:45 PM
An air fryer! I was needing a new one!! Woohoo..Merry Christmas to ME!

kjwent
12-17-2021, 06:01 AM
Congrats! At least work is good for something!

Kathy

cocoabun
12-17-2021, 06:03 AM
Congratulations - enjoy your air fryer!

cocoabun
01-01-2022, 07:26 PM
Tonight I won 2 more $5 PayPal credits from the Saver Life instant win. Those are my final 2 wins, since this weekly giveaway ends Monday. I got 12 wins from this giveaway, a rarity for me when it comes to instants.

cocoabun
01-20-2022, 01:51 PM
Today I received an air fryer from an instant that I won in December. Even though I got congratulated for winning, I wasn't sure if I had actually won. The rules said that the winners would receive an email and had to respond within 3 days or they would forfeit the prize. I never got the email, which made me think it wasn't a real win. But I'm glad that I was wrong. I have wanted an air fryer for a long time!

3lilpigs
01-20-2022, 02:07 PM
Today I received an air fryer from an instant that I won in December. Even though I got congratulated for winning, I wasn't sure if I had actually won. The rules said that the winners would receive an email and had to respond within 3 days or they would forfeit the prize. I never got the email, which made me think it wasn't a real win. But I'm glad that I was wrong. I have wanted an air fryer for a long time!

:congrat:congrat:congrat

I have no idea what an air fryer is, even though I see them advertised all over the place. :lol
What exactly does it do??

cocoabun
01-21-2022, 06:12 AM
Thank you! An air fryer is sort of like a mini convection oven. You can either just use a tablespoon of oil or no oil at all to "fry" French fries or any veggies or meat you might fry. I think you can make cookies in or similar things.

mosdata1
01-24-2022, 09:06 PM
Congrats Cocoabun

cocoabun
01-28-2022, 08:03 PM
Thank you, mosdata1.

SandyC
01-31-2022, 07:40 AM

Where on this board can that (post it and try to sell on here) be done?

kjwent
01-31-2022, 09:14 AM
Under the Sale/Trade tab.

Kathy

cocoabun
02-18-2022, 12:56 PM
I just received my prize win from the Sunsweet Holiday Dish Sweepstakes, which ended December 31. I was notified of the win last week. It was the runner up prize -a large blue speckled mixing bowl which contained dried apricots, dried prunes, chocolate covered diced plums, dried dates, chocolate covered pecans and a kitchen towel.

mosdata1
02-19-2022, 07:20 PM
Nice win Cocabun

cocoabun
02-20-2022, 06:53 AM
Thank you, mosdata1!

I must be getting lucky all of a sudden. Now I've won an instant - a $10 Amazon gift card!

3lilpigs
02-20-2022, 07:52 AM
Thank you, mosdata1!

I must be getting lucky all of a sudden. Now I've won an instant - a $10 Amazon gift card!

I just received my prize win from the Sunsweet Holiday Dish Sweepstakes, which ended December 31. I was notified of the win last week. It was the runner up prize -a large blue speckled mixing bowl which contained dried apricots, dried prunes, chocolate covered diced plums, dried dates, chocolate covered pecans and a kitchen towel.

:congrat:congrat:congrat:congrat:congrat:congrat

What are you going to bake us??

cocoabun
02-21-2022, 06:08 AM
:congrat:congrat:congrat:congrat:congrat:congrat

What are you going to bake us??

Do you have some suggestions?

mosdata1
02-22-2022, 12:56 PM
Thank you, mosdata1!

Wow!!! Huge congrats!

kjwent
02-22-2022, 01:09 PM
Congrats on the wins! I haven't won anything in a while. Glad to see winners here.

Kathy

cocoabun
02-23-2022, 07:07 AM
Thanks for all the congrats and good luck to all!

kjwent
03-19-2022, 07:37 AM
I got an email today after I posted the Kraft Heinz contest. This win is for being one of the first 2,000 people to get 3 entries. I figured they would be gone because I didn't find (or start entering) the contest the first day it was available. The rules say 1 prize per person, but it's not really listed as one of the 3 sweepstakes prizes, so I'm going to keep entering. What the heck -- it's worth a shot.

Kathy

We're emailing you on behalf of your big win in the Kraft Heinz Save Earn Win promotion!

CONGRATULATIONS! You've won a "Game Night at Home" awarded as a $20.00 Amazon.com Gift Card! Once you are approved, we'll do our best to email your prize to you as soon as possible, usually within 8-10 weeks of the conclusion of the promotion. We appreciate your patience in the event it takes longer to fulfill your prize.

mosdata1
03-24-2022, 03:30 PM
Congrats kjwent

3lilpigs
03-24-2022, 06:13 PM

kjwent
04-27-2022, 10:25 AM
I've got a bunch of Ruby Tuesday wins -- entrees and appetizers (cheeseburgers, salad bar, chicken sand, spinach/art dip, mozz sticks and hoagie). If anyone wants them, just PM me with your email address and I'll forward the emails. We have no restaurant around us. We used 2 entree coupons last week while we were on vacation. The waitress was nice -- let us ring the orders separately so we could each get an entree free.

Kathy

kjwent
05-31-2022, 11:23 AM
I just got a check for $25 from Hills Pampered Pet Package Sweepstakes. No notification -- just got the check in the mail. Works for me. It was a monthly thing for Hill's Science Diet pet food.

"Win $5,000 cash! Plus, 1,800 winners will get $25 each! And 200 winners will get a $25 Pet Supplies"

Kathy

3lilpigs
05-31-2022, 01:03 PM
I just got a check for $25 from Hills Pampered Pet Package Sweepstakes. No notification -- just got the check in the mail. Works for me. It was a monthly thing for Hill's Science Diet pet food.

"Win $5,000 cash! Plus, 1,800 winners will get $25 each! And 200 winners will get a $25 Pet Supplies"

Kathy

Nice win!!

:congrat

mosdata1
06-04-2022, 10:57 AM

Kathy

Congrats to you!

sunnydaze
07-14-2022, 06:52 PM
Congrats on the wins!

kjwent
07-25-2022, 06:58 AM
I forgot to talk about my recent raffle win at the library. I bought 6 tickets for $5 for a drawing on lottery tickets, and won. I didn't really know how many tickets would be in the package -- just supporting the local library. I got a call that I won, picked up my package, and found (10) $10 tickets. But, LOL -- the first one was a winner -- $10 and all the rest were losers! Glad I didn't buy those $100 worth of tickets! I got my money back and made $5. So it is a win.

Kathy

mosdata1
07-26-2022, 12:08 PM
Congrats Kjwent!

sunnydaze
07-26-2022, 07:39 PM
I won this from Gatorade Fueled by Fun sweeps

You won!* Use your baseball/softball Fueled by Fun Kit to inspire your play and power your pitches and swings at the plate!

kjwent
07-27-2022, 06:15 AM
Congrats -- I think!

Kathy

3lilpigs
07-27-2022, 03:21 PM
:congrat:congrat

kjwent
08-27-2022, 06:27 AM
OK -- I've been dealing with a win this week -- unbelievable. I was contacted by Chris by phone about winning the Land's End School Bell Sweepstakes, followed up by emails and forms from Chris at Land's End. Also a Congrats email from Land's End. One winner -- me -- $5,000.

I have to admit I was skeptical -- I have been entering that contest every day, so I knew the contest was legit. But I logged onto Land's End (not a link in their email) and got onto Chat. I explained to the person on chat that I was hesitant to divulge SS#, birthdate and my signature (they already have phone, address, email address). I told her Chris's name as well as Allie (the person she sent of copy of the email to), and the chat woman was able to confirm they did work for Land's End.

So I filled out the paperwork, had it notarized, copied, and overnighted ($26.95!!) It had to be returned in 3 days. I tracked it and it was delivered so I contacted Chris who said she had the package and would process it next week. I sent her an email saying I was expecting it to be overnighted within 3 days (lol).

I'll let you know what happens.

Kathy

3lilpigs
08-27-2022, 08:53 AM
Awsome win!!

:congrat:congrat:congrat:congrat:congrat

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Let us know when you get it, and when you'll be taking us to dinner! :lol

bonniejeanne
08-31-2022, 07:13 PM
Not a sweepstakes win, but I received a package the other day when I wasn't expecting one. Thought maybe USPS had delivered it to the wrong address, but when I looked, it had my name on it. Then I thought maybe it was something to try from one of my survey sites. Ended up being a blanket throw from Purina. I'd reached a certain point level at their rewards site so they sent me a plush navy blue blanket throw with their logo in the corner. :)

magickay
08-31-2022, 08:15 PM
Congratulations kjwent! Nice win!
Many years ago (over 20 yrs. I think?), I won a $500 Amazon GC from a site. It took them a few months to get it - some odd snafu on their end. They wanted my SSN, but I told them at that time you didn't have to report wins under $600 (I had just finished a tax accounting class, LOL). They checked, and verified what I had said. They mailed a paper copy that I almost threw out, thinking it was junk mail. Whew!

kjwent
09-01-2022, 08:21 AM
Not a sweepstakes win, but I received a package the other day when I wasn't expecting one. Thought maybe USPS had delivered it to the wrong address, but when I looked, it had my name on it. Then I thought maybe it was something to try from one of my survey sites. Ended up being a blanket throw from Purina. I'd reached a certain point level at their rewards site so they sent me a plush navy blue blanket throw with their logo in the corner. :)

Free is free! Congrats. And you didn't even have to jump through hoops to win something! Just buy pet food.

Kathy

kjwent
09-01-2022, 08:24 AM
The woman at Land's End got the package on time and said she would start processing this week. Who knows how long that will take. She did say the check would be sent to me "priority." We'll see how long this takes.

Kathy

kjwent
09-20-2022, 10:46 AM
The $5,000 check from the Land's End contest just showed up on my doorstep!!! So now it's real.

Kathy

3lilpigs
09-20-2022, 01:43 PM
Woohooo!! :dance Congrats!!! Hope you can have some fun with it!

kjwent
10-20-2022, 11:46 AM
This week I got another big win. I have been entering a daily contest for a cruise, and I won. I just automatically enter cruise contests, never expect to win. This one was strange. If either Daniel Suarez or Ross Chastain finish in the top 10 at specific NASCAR races, they draw 10 winners. I was one of the 10 for the 10/16 race in Las Vegas (Ross Chastain came in 2nd).

They notified me by email, I was able to fill out forms online and submit them. Got confirmation and am waiting for $1,500 vouchers to be sent to me from Princess Cruises. As with the Land's End win, I tried to check it out. I knew I was entering the contest, the sponsor and administrator were as stated in the rules. I googled the woman who contacted me -- she did work for the company. I spoke to her on the phone, I emailed her a couple questions, and everything seemed legit to me. Just like the Land's End win -- no one asked me for money or anything like that. But I did have to complete the form for IRS with my birthdate and SS#. Hate doing that!

Kathy

https://www.trackhouse.com/princess

mosdata1
10-21-2022, 06:06 AM
Congrats Kathy!!!!
You're having a great streak!

kjwent
10-21-2022, 10:26 AM
I just got another email today telling me I won a $300 Visa card in a Pepsi contest. But I can't confirm it to my satisfaction so I'm not clicking the link.

I did enter the contest, but the company sending me the email is not the same as the Administrator in the rules, their website is under construction, their facebook page shows just a logo for pictures and has no posts (I'm not on FB, so I could be excluded from seeing anything). I've called the Administrator's company, but their Cust Support phone # is for technical help. They are a company that handles advertising for Pepsi, and the guy said he'd check with Sales and have someone call me. But I'm not getting hacked for $300!!

Kathy

So I heard back from the person that sent the email telling me I won. They told me to contact Pepsi Customer Relations -- which I did, to confirm them. I do not have to send any papers back, the link they sent me is my $300 Visa -- I need to cut and paste the link. There is no time limit like when I had to return papers so I'll wait until next week to see if Pepsi contacts me. Also did not hear back from the Administrator's company. I'm left with the same dilemma -- use the link or don't use the link!

Kathy

3lilpigs
10-21-2022, 05:05 PM
This week I got another big win. I have been entering a daily contest for a cruise, and I won. I just automatically enter cruise contests, never expect to win. This one was strange. If either Daniel Suarez or Ross Chastain finish in the top 10 at specific NASCAR races, they draw 10 winners. I was one of the 10 for the 10/16 race in Las Vegas (Ross Chastain came in 2nd).

They notified me by email, I was able to fill out forms online and submit them. Got confirmation and am waiting for $1,500 vouchers to be sent to me from Princess Cruises. As with the Land's End win, I tried to check it out. I knew I was entering the contest, the sponsor and administrator were as stated in the rules. I googled the woman who contacted me -- she did work for the company. I spoke to her on the phone, I emailed her a couple questions, and everything seemed legit to me. Just like the Land's End win -- no one asked me for money or anything like that. But I did have to complete the form for IRS with my birthdate and SS#. Hate doing that!

Kathy

https://www.trackhouse.com/princess

That's awsome!!!

:congrats :congrats

Do you have an idea of where you want to take a cruise to?

kjwent
10-22-2022, 06:24 AM
Do you have an idea of where you want to take a cruise to?

We have a Caribbean cruise booked on another cruise line. We looked up before and after that one and we're thinking of getting off the Princess ship and onto the other ship. It'll save hotel room costs and gas driving from SC to Fort Lauderdale because we'll only do the trip once instead of twice.

Kathy

mosdata1
10-22-2022, 09:56 AM
I just got another email today telling me I won a $300 Visa card in a Pepsi contest. But I can't confirm it to my satisfaction so I'm not clicking the link.

I did enter the contest, but the company sending me the email is not the same as the Administrator in the rules, their website is under construction, their facebook page shows just a logo for pictures and has no posts (I'm not on FB, so I could be excluded from seeing anything). I've called the Administrator's company, but their Cust Support phone # is for technical help. They are a company that handles advertising for Pepsi, and the guy said he'd check with Sales and have someone call me. But I'm not getting hacked for $300!!

Kathy

So I heard back from the person that sent the email telling me I won. They told me to contact Pepsi Customer Relations -- which I did, to confirm them. I do not have to send any papers back, the link they sent me is my $300 Visa -- I need to cut and paste the link. There is no time limit like when I had to return papers so I'll wait until next week to see if Pepsi contacts me. Also did not hear back from the Administrator's company. I'm left with the same dilemma -- use the link or don't use the link!

Kathy

oh wow, congrats again!!!!

3lilpigs
10-22-2022, 12:04 PM
Congrats on the Visa card! Spending money for your trip!:happy

kjwent
10-22-2022, 01:02 PM
I ended up googling the woman and the company. Looked legit, so I claimed the $300 Visa card. OMG I'm really having a month! I guess I'll never be able to complain about not winning again. My husband wants me to buy lottery tickets.

Kathy

3lilpigs
10-22-2022, 02:36 PM
My husband wants me to buy lottery tickets.

Kathy

Can you wait until next week to buy them? I just bought some for tonights drawing and I don't want to compete with your lucky streak! :lol

kjwent
10-23-2022, 06:45 AM
Can you wait until next week to buy them? I just bought some for tonights drawing and I don't want to compete with your lucky streak! :lol

Well -- I bought 3 of them. Didn't even get one number. I'll stick to free sweepstakes and save my money.

Kathy

kjwent
01-04-2023, 11:14 AM
Just to continue my cruise saga -- Princess finally reached out to me yesterday (I admit -- I prodded them for weeks). A wonderful woman, Michele, said she had reviewed my emails and apologized on behalf of Princess. She said she didn't know what had gone on before she got my file, but she was going to help me out! And boy, did she.

She started off by saying -- so this is for a balcony stateroom (I said no, the contest stated interior cabin). Nope -- I was told you get a balcony. OK BY US! By the time we got off the phone I had the cruise I wanted (as I explained in #82 above), all kinds of extras: free drinks, free wifi, free gratuities, special desserts, exercise classes (to work off the desserts!), specialty coffees, juices, smoothies, etc. and $400 on board credit. We paid for insurance and the port fees and taxes -- about $600. But with the $400 on board credit (don't ask, but we usually turn it into cash and bring it home) this was the cheapest cruise I ever had. I told Michele I felt like I won a 2nd contest!

Kathy

kjwent
03-14-2023, 08:59 AM
The Princess cruise win is the gift that keeps on giving. About a week ago I got a call from a Princess rep saying that the balcony cabin I was assigned needed renovations and they wanted to know if I was open to moving -- ok, no problem. So they gave me a free upgrade to a Suite! Anyone who has been on a cruise knows that the cabins are small, one-room things with a tiny bathroom with an even tinier shower. The balcony is usually a small deck that fits a small table and a couple chairs. I googled the cabin and this one came up -- same cabin, different ship. But you'll get the idea! And I now get free laundry service, a one-time mini-bar setup (including booze), special seating in the dining room (plus no waiting in line). This is in addition to all the other stuff we got previously. (Post #88) I told my husband I'm never getting off!

After this cruise we transfer onto another ship (different cruise line). We have nothing extra included. Because of our loyalty level we have earned some things -- free drinks from a special menu between 5-7, 90 minutes of free wifi and a bag of laundry each. So we can really pack light -- free laundry! Luckily my husband doesn't use the wifi, so I get 180 minutes -- enough to download emails and get rid of garbage. Is anyone else being bombed with spam on Yahoo mail lately? Everyone I know cannot believe how much we're getting.

I am going to be so spoiled.

Kathy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0DevHN8sZs

kjwent
06-10-2023, 10:09 AM
I can't be the only one winning stuff! Let's hear from you.

I posted an IWG/Sweeps contest today from Peroni. Grand prize is a trip to Sicily -- I won a picnic basket on the IWG.

Kathy

chrisfucc
06-11-2023, 12:48 AM
I won 5 stars from the Starbucks IWG today.

3lilpigs
06-11-2023, 05:39 AM
I can't be the only one winning stuff! Let's hear from you.

Kathy

Well you are! LOL

I can't remember the last time I won ANYTHING!

Years ago I was always winning something!.....a free product.....a cd/dvd........money.......

Now ........NOTHING!

kjwent
06-11-2023, 05:56 AM
But I enter almost 50 contests a day, so my win percentage isn't all that great. I don't think I'll ever top the free cruise -- but I'll keep trying!

I won a Panera contest a couple weeks ago -- free entree, but gave it away -- and I forgot to post it!

Kathy

kjwent
06-11-2023, 05:57 AM
I won 5 stars from the Starbucks IWG today.

Congrats. A win is a win!

Kathy

kjwent
07-19-2023, 07:56 AM
Big win today -- $20.87 gift card for Aldi. I'll take it!

Kathy

3lilpigs
07-19-2023, 08:31 AM
Big win today -- $20.87 gift card for Aldi. I'll take it!

Kathy

I remember entering that one because I commented on such an odd dollar amount.

kjwent
07-19-2023, 09:41 AM

I remember entering that one because I commented on such an odd dollar amount.

I commented to myself about the odd amoiunt also. When they sent me the notification I googled the contest page to make sure it's what I thought it was before filling out the claim form. It said prizes were from $10 to $35 -- but the rules stated $20.87. We only go to Aldi once every 2 months or so -- will spend that in a flash.

Kathy

Have you noticed that this website "fixes" the spaces between sentences? I'm a typist -- I automatically put 2 spaces after a period. When it posts, it removes one. Who put them in charge of typing protocol?

bonniejeanne
07-19-2023, 10:21 AM
Have you noticed that this website "fixes" the spaces between sentences? I'm a typist -- I automatically put 2 spaces after a period. When it posts, it removes one. Who put them in charge of typing protocol?

I don't think it's protocol anymore. I always put two spaces, too, cause I was taught that way. I think Iphone changes it, too.

kjwent
09-14-2023, 01:06 PM
I won a digital coupon for an A&W/Sunkist product -- value $8.99. Supposed to use your phone to show cashier the bar code -- I don't have a cell phone. So I asked them if I could take a screen shot from my laptop and print it. Waiting to hear. Of course, I was going for the trip to London. But I can keep trying for that. I'll post the contest.

Kathy

sunnydaze
09-30-2023, 11:55 AM
A couple of wins:

I won a Gatorade GX Bottle (ARV $10)

Mauna Loa Hawaii Trip Sweepstakes
Congratulations! You have won the Mauna Loa Hawaii Trip Sweepstakes. Please note, you, the potential Winner must sign and return to the Administrator, within seven (7) days of the date of notice or attempted notice is sent, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release in order to claim the Prize. For the full legalese, please see the attached document.

-Two (2) roundtrip standard economy airfare tickets from a major commercial airport in the USA, near the Winner’s primary residence and the Location, as determined by Sponsor.

-Standard hotel accommodations at the Waikiki Marriott for four (4) nights (double occupancy; room and tax only).

-Two (2) roundtrip standard economy airfare tickets for a daytrip to the Big Island (HNL-ITO

The Pacifico Clara Paddle With Pacifico Sweepstakes
CONGRATULATIONS,
Thank you so much for participating in The Pacifico Clara Paddle With Pacifico Sweepstakes! You are a Second Prize Winner and will receive:
a Pacifico-branded t-shirt and a Pacifico-branded baseball cap (ARV: $45)

3lilpigs
09-30-2023, 12:22 PM
Wow!! That's awsome!!

:happy

Do you have any idea when you'll go!?

kjwent
10-01-2023, 07:05 AM
Wow -- this is a wonderful win!!!! Congrats. Nothing beats free! Let us know about the trip when you're back -- I can't wait to hear.

Kathy

kjwent
10-01-2023, 07:29 AM
Oh -- LOL -- and congrats on your other 2 wins. A win is a win.

Mary_Jo3
10-07-2023, 08:37 AM
You've won 3 Months Free of an Unlimited Sip Club Monthly Subscription!*
From Panara Bready, Set, Score.
I posted it on instant win.

kjwent
10-28-2023, 08:12 AM
Congrats on your win. I wish the Panera here was closer -- I rarely go by it. They put out lots of contests and freebies for the Loyalty Members. Enjoy!

Kathy