PDA

View Full Version : Rebates II

kjwent
04-26-2021, 12:07 PM
This looks to be strictly for beer/wine rebates. I'm not sure if there will be repeats between this site and the other rebate site we've been using. I was searching for a Dos Equis beer rebate and stumbled on this one. There were no Dos Equis on the site we've been using. I searched for a couple wine brands -- found them on this site, not on the other.

The first thing it asks is what state you are in -- and it only shows the offers available in that state.

The site has instructions for different devices and browsers at the bottom of the home page.

I suggest you read the FAQ before you sign up.

It is only available in certain US states. Current active states include: AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, IA, IL, KY, MA, MI, MN, MO, NE, NM, NV, NY, OH, OR, SC, TN, VA, WA, WI and WV. Turn on Location Services to view available offers in your market.

Current cash out options: PayPal and prepaid digital Visa. (It could be a hassle if your PayPal email is not the same as what you use to sign up.)

I wanted to test this site out before putting it out here. It works well, just a few quirky things. When I signed up it asked for a phone number to verify the account. Because I have no cell phone I had to enter my landline and then contact them. They were able to verify it manually. They are very responsive. Got back to me right away.

When I submitted my first rebate request the scanned receipt didn't completely show on the screen-- so I was concerned that they would not receive the entire submission. I contacted them again. They said no problem, they were processing my rebate and it would be coming soon.

I submitted a request yesterday (4/25) and received my PayPal payment today (4/26). I've already verified that it's in my account.

I don't know if the rebates can be submitted here as well as on the other site. They might be the same, and not eligible. I didn't look into that.

Kathy

https://app.bybeapp.com/location

kjwent
05-03-2021, 05:03 AM
I turned in another rebate for $10 on 4 bottles of Yellow Tail wine on 5/1 -- already cashed out and in my Paypal account today.

Kathy

3lilpigs
05-03-2021, 05:07 AM
:congrat:congrat

magickay
05-18-2021, 11:53 AM
Oh boy - rebate on Shiner beer! Will have to pick some up soon.

magickay
06-29-2021, 09:53 PM
Oh boy - rebate on Shiner beer! Will have to pick some up soon.

Every time I go grocery shopping, I look for a 6-pack of Shiner. I can't believe it's always sold out since mid-May! Crazy - it's a beer I actually like to drink on occasion.

magickay
04-07-2022, 08:41 PM
Nothing for me at this time - I'm not much of a beer or wine drinker.