PDA

View Full Version : Tasty Rewards -- Exp -- different dates

kjwent
03-13-2021, 06:28 AM
https://www.tastyrewards.com/en-us

This website is currently running 2 contests that call for codes that you can copy from the bags -- no purchase.

Bags of Joy Contest -- From the Official Rules: A Combined Code consists of the bell-marker code located below the "guaranteed fresh" statement on the front of the bag and the UPC code on the back of the same bag ("Combined Code"). Exp. 3-26-2021

There are different prizes you can win depending on how many codes you submit. And you can win a combination of the prizes. Read the rules for complete details.

I have found that if you change the last digit on the "bell-marker code" each day, you can use the same combined code several times.

-------------------------

Variety Packs Game Night -- From the Official Rules: any specially-marked Frito-Lay Variety Pack for this Sweepstakes and look for the 9 to 13-digit product code located below the “guaranteed fresh” statement typically on the vertical side of the pack and the 10-digit UPC code located on the same side of the pack (“Combined Code”). Exp 4-10-2021

I have not played this one since I have no interest in the prizes. You might be able to reuse the combined code by changing the last digit -- but I can't confirm that.

----------------------------

Just by being a member you can also enter the contest to win $2,500. $2,500 Slam Dunk Sweepstakes expires 3/26/2021.

-----------------------------

Another contest UEFA Championship League Sweepstakes can either be entered by text or click through to the online form. The prizes are soccer related -- I have not entered this one. The rules don't say you need a code. Expire 5/29/2021.

------------------------------

And you can request coupons for Lay's, Pepsi, Quaker Oats, etc. be mailed to you twice a month. You MUST request 10 of them -- just leave the ones you don't use at the grocery store.

Hope someone wins. All I've won so far is a bag of chips!

Kathy

3lilpigs
03-13-2021, 07:31 AM
Hope someone wins. All I've won so far is a bag of chips!

Kathy

Is the ARV, $25??? :lol

kjwent
03-13-2021, 12:08 PM
I didn't think to check! Maybe?

Kathy

kjwent
03-23-2021, 07:51 AM
The Bags of Joy contest (above) is over, but has been replaced with Cook Up Something New -- no recipe involved, just enter. Exp 05-15-21