PDA

View Full Version : Swagbucks Discussion.......

Pages : [1] 2 3

3lilpigs
08-02-2020, 12:24 PM
Swagbucks Discussion Thread.................:rock:

3lilpigs
08-02-2020, 12:30 PM
$3 Bonus when shopping through Swagbucks, through Aug 24th.

3lilpigs
08-03-2020, 04:39 PM
There is a banner across the top of my page that says:

Swagbucks Pays for Your Groceries| Upload a receipt to Enter Our Weekly $200 Giveaway!

I don't see any rules or specifications about it though.

magickay
08-03-2020, 11:10 PM
I haven't done much with SB - guess I need to start looking at it again. What things does one do for guaranteed point? On MP it's pretty much viewing videos and doing the Daily Poll, but I don't know what to do to add points consistently on SB. Is it similar?

3lilpigs
08-04-2020, 03:21 AM
It's been a couple of years since I actually did anything on Swagbucks other than the Daily Poll (1 point), and the Swag Codes. (Point amount varies).

The only thing I found so far for guaranteed points is:

Receipt uploads are 2 pts each, limit 10 per week.
Completing 5 the "To Do" list is 5 pts.

They also have In-Store Deals. A lot are the same items as on MyPoints, but every once in awhile, there are some that aren't on MP. Point Value seems a bit less at SB for same item though.

One the left side of their home page is a "Promotions" catagory. Under that is Member Recognition. I can't remember what I did there, but now I have all kinds of badges, and it says I'm at Level 5/Jade. Now I have offers for Bonus points by completing tasks. Already got double points for a survey I did the other day.

3lilpigs
08-05-2020, 04:41 AM
You have a bonus for participating in the Daily Goal program during July.Your bonus is 3 SB!Claim your bonus below.

Woohoo! What should I spend them on! lol

mosdata1
08-05-2020, 03:02 PM
They have videos too. They also have the surveys. No one is really paying out too much of anything right now. It keeps getting more & more difficult

They also have a couple of quick video links for a quick 10 pts

https://www.swagbucks.com/ncrave?fid=KHWOapSM1Cmzmiee_J6ZbCcYFe2N4Kxkr_efe64 4f7-b4e8-4953-9aa5-c79e7f098631_A1

7x

and

https://www.swagbucks.com/ncrave?fid=KHWOapSM1Cmzmiee_T5obm6SY9mYmSFpg_83895 25b-244f-4639-81f7-f3e5ce407ce3_D3
3x

Each video runs about 30 seconds or less

kjwent
08-07-2020, 09:39 AM
8/8 - International Cat Day Collectors Bill - Find this special bill thru random searching and receive 8 SB plus an instant bonus.

Kathy

kjwent
08-08-2020, 08:01 AM
Just got my 8SB for searching and getting the Cat Day collector bill. Plus they are giving a 5SB bonus. This is an easy 13 SBs.

Kathy

3lilpigs
08-08-2020, 08:09 AM
I got 5 sb's for a search yesterday, but wasn't able to get the collector bill.

mosdata1
08-08-2020, 11:14 AM
The cat day is just for today.

kjwent
08-10-2020, 08:30 AM
I'll never get my Daily To-Do list complete because I won't download their Swagbutton. But for those of you doing the Daily list Swagbucks has made changes starting today. (I've copied the changes below from their Blog). I don't know about you but I can do a Search every day -- I certainly don't have a receipt to scan every day. Especially since we can't use them on MP after using them on SB. Anyway -- here are the changes:

our Monday To-Do List just got even more rewarding!
Posted on August 4, 2020 by swagbucks
Your Monday To-Do List is getting a makeover!

Starting Monday, August 10th, your To-Do List will now feature: Upload A Receipt as a replacement for Daily Search. There are three ways you can check off your Upload A Receipt item on the To-Do List

Earn SB by uploading a receipt through In-Store deals
Earn SB by uploading a receipt through our Shoply App
Earn SB by uploading a receipt through Answer on Desktop, the Swagbucks Mobile App or the Answer App

When you complete your To-Do List on Mondays, you will receive 12 SB — our highest bonus to date!

As a recap, here’s how your Monday To-Do List will work:

Answer the Daily Poll: In order to check off this item you need to earn 1 SB from answering the Daily Poll
Upload A Receipt: There are multiple ways to check off this item. upload a receipt through our Shoply App, upload a receipt through In-Store Deals, or upload a receipt through Answer on the App or Desktop
Deal Of the Day: Simply click on the Deal Of The Day from the To-Do list to check off this item.
Daily Activity: A login through the SwagButton or Swagbucks Mobile App will check off this item.
Daily Discover: Earning at least 1 SB from Discover will check off this item.
Daily Watch: Earning at least 1 SB from Watch or nCrave will check off this item.
Attempt a Gold Survey. Earning at least 1 SB from any Gold Survey on Desktop or Mobile will check off this item.
Complete A Gold Survey: Earning SB by successfully completing a Gold Survey on Desktop or Mobile will check off this item.
Be sure to save your weekend shopping receipts so you can upload them on Mondays.

3lilpigs
08-10-2020, 09:04 AM
I'll never get my Daily To-Do list complete because I won't download their Swagbutton. But for those of you doing the Daily list Swagbucks has made changes starting today. (I've copied the changes below from their Blog). I don't know about you but I can do a Search every day -- I certainly don't have a receipt to scan every day. Especially since we can't use them on MP after using them on SB. Anyway .

I'm not downloading it either. Just like at MyPoints, I"m not downloading Score, and have 8 out of the 9 done.
Oh well. It's only additional 2 points one day a week.

Is there anyone here who DOES have Score or the Swagbutton downloaded?? Is it checked off every day on your To Do List?? I'm still not sure how that works.

I've noticed there are gas stations on the receipt list too. It DOES give you 3 (or 2) pts if that's all you bought. I've done it a couple times.

I do my first 10 receipts at MyPoints, and if I have any left over, I do them at Swagbucks.

Thanks for posting their update.

weeyam
08-10-2020, 09:46 AM
I've installed both Swagbutton and Score extensions. I only turn them on to get the check on the daily lists and then turn them off. I always get at least the first level of the daily to do lists on both Swagbucks and Mypoints.

3lilpigs
08-10-2020, 09:54 AM
I've installed both Swagbutton and Score extensions. I only turn them on to get the check on the daily lists and then turn them off. I always get at least the first level of the daily to do lists on both Swagbucks and Mypoints.

Thanks.

I didn't know you could turn them on and off.

weeyam
08-10-2020, 10:03 AM
You can in Chrome, click the 3 dots in the upper right hand corner of Chrome, click settings, click extensions. Then click the little slider to turn off and on. You can probably do the same in IE and other browsers but I only use Chrome.

magickay
08-12-2020, 12:03 AM
Not sure if this is related, but I did install the Swag Button extension today, and soon after, started having problems with my 'Words with Friends' game in FB. The game page was hijacked and replaced with a fake contest announcement - Congratulations (company name) customer - you have been selected as a winner and can claim the prize after answering these 9 questions - something along those lines. I've uninstalled the button, but the problem has continued. Ugh. I've downloaded the free version of Malware Bytes, as recommended by a malware removal site. The problem is referred to as Roboverify.xyz (.xyz was at the end of the offending website that was popping up. Doing the scan now - will edit this and post my findings.

Edited to add: Running the scan took just over 18 minutes, and there were three suspicious files, which I quarantined and removed. I restarted my computer, and launched Chrome, which seems to be running slower. I'm noticing that the ads are not loading on my Yahoo Mail page like they usually do - there's a little grey bar at the lower left of the screen that says "Resolving host..." - curious.

And the WWF game page doesn't have the usual ads. I wonder if somehow that host server got infected. More curious stuff...but for now, things are working again.

Still a bit suspicious about that SB button, though....

3lilpigs
08-12-2020, 02:14 AM

That's exactly why I don't download those things. Hopefully you get it taken care of, and things running smoothly again.

kjwent
08-12-2020, 05:43 AM
It's because of horror stories like this that I don't download things either. Sorry to hear you're having problems. I hate any techy problems.

Kathy

weeyam
08-12-2020, 07:50 AM
Not sure if this is related, but I did install the Swag Button extension today, and soon after, started having problems with my 'Words with Friends' game in FB. The game page was hijacked and replaced with a fake contest announcement - Congratulations (company name) customer - you have been selected as a winner and can claim the prize after answering these 9 questions - something along those lines. I've uninstalled the button, but the problem has continued. Ugh. I've downloaded the free version of Malware Bytes, as recommended by a malware removal site. The problem is referred to as Roboverify.xyz (.xyz was at the end of the offending website that was popping up. Doing the scan now - will edit this and post my findings.

Edited to add: Running the scan took just over 18 minutes, and there were three suspicious files, which I quarantined and removed. I restarted my computer, and launched Chrome, which seems to be running slower. I'm noticing that the ads are not loading on my Yahoo Mail page like they usually do - there's a little grey bar at the lower left of the screen that says "Resolving host..." - curious.

And the WWF game page doesn't have the usual ads. I wonder if somehow that host server got infected. More curious stuff...but for now, things are working again.

Sorry to hear you had issues. None of that occurred when I installed the extension.

magickay
08-12-2020, 03:32 PM
I’m thinking that the problem is with the game and not the Swag Button. I opened a tab to check how the game page was looking, and encountered the problem again. I ran the free Avast program, but it didn’t detect anything. Now re-running Malware Bytes to clean up - again.

3lilpigs
08-17-2020, 09:55 AM
From their FB page:

Search throughout the week to find all 6 Picnic Collector's Bills to earn a 20 SB bonus.
Click the link below for your chance to win.
https://www.swagbucks.com/?f=55&t=w&p=1&q=Picnic+Baskets (https://www.swagbucks.com/?f=55&t=w&p=1&q=Picnic+Baskets&fbclid=IwAR2ch2oXnlSYCjI3i1D9vxvDx2hs5p_X_edVgvm-rOys0DDEwlUvP-c8T1o)

kjwent
08-17-2020, 12:25 PM
The team challenge started today. (Click on Team Challenge banner in upper left, under Swagbucks icon) Join a team, do tasks as shown on the team challenge page, earn 600 pts before the challenge ends (see blog for info) and earn a swag up rebate. Each task earns different points for the team -- not earning same number of SBs -- but points for the team. Read the comments at the bottom of the page for helpful tips.

Kathy

3lilpigs
08-19-2020, 03:51 AM
Isn't there somewhere on their site where you can view your Collector's Bills?

Darn if I can find it. I'm pretty sure there was a way to view them at one time.

weeyam
08-19-2020, 04:41 AM
Isn't there somewhere on their site where you can view your Collector's Bills?

Darn if I can find it. I'm pretty sure there was a way to view them at one time.

Go to your activity page, button on the top right.

3lilpigs
08-19-2020, 05:25 AM
Go to your activity page, button on the top right.

Oh jeez....can't believe I didn't see that! lol

Thanks

Is anyone having any luck with the Picnic Basket Collectors Bills? I keep getting the picnic basket. Got it 4 times yesterday, and once so far today.

weeyam
08-19-2020, 06:29 AM
i usually get 3 a day but so far i've only gotten the picnic basket and blanket (2 of the 6)

3lilpigs
08-20-2020, 04:23 AM
Woohoo! I got "Iced Tea" this morning!

24 pts!:dance:dance

kjwent
08-20-2020, 05:16 AM
I got that yesterday AND today! 24pts for 2 days in a row. Too bad it doesn't count towards completion of the set. I don't think I've ever completed a set of Collection Bills. But, at least the search results are higher than 3-5 SBs during the week they offer them.

Kathy

3lilpigs
08-20-2020, 06:33 PM
Utensils worth 18!
Ice Tea worth 24!

Woohooo!:happy:happy

ETA: They changed the Activity Ledger. The Collection Bills isn't there anymore! lol

I don't know where it got to.

kjwent
08-21-2020, 10:11 AM
Utensils worth 18!
Ice Tea worth 24!

Woohooo!:happy:happy

ETA: They changed the Activity Ledger. The Collection Bills isn't there anymore! lol

I don't know where it got to.

I still have it -- click on Activity -- they you have to click on Collection. It defaults to Ledger.

Kathy

3lilpigs
08-21-2020, 04:42 PM
Nope. It's not there anymore. The whole page changed. Has a new look to it.

ETA: I see it now. It's in the drop down box.

It's been moved to the left side of the page, when viewing the Activity ledger, too.

kjwent
08-22-2020, 06:55 AM
Mine is still in the same place -- maybe we're on different devices. I'm on a laptop.

Kathy

3lilpigs
08-22-2020, 07:51 AM
I'm on a laptop too. I guess they're slowly making upgrades. Probably going to be like MyPoints where some of us get it first, then the rest a month or so later.

3lilpigs
08-23-2020, 03:23 AM
I have 5 out of 6 Collectors Bills. Only need "Blanket".

I've never got this far with Collectors Bills before. Usually I get one, and then I lose interest. Now I'm obessed with getting this last one! lol

mosdata1
08-23-2020, 03:03 PM
I got everything but blanket too.

Must be Michael Jackson's son & he's hiding. LOL

3lilpigs
08-23-2020, 06:30 PM
I got everything but blanket too.

Must be Michael Jackson's son & he's hiding. LOL

I thought of him, too! lol
Poor kid, with such a lousy name.
He changed it to Bigi (just as bad), but they still call him Blanket.

9:30pm, and I still can't get that freaking blanket!! Been trying ALLLLLLLLLL day!:banghead:

mosdata1
08-24-2020, 03:12 PM
Have you used this link?

https://www.reddit.com/r/FreeStuffGuru/comments/7499e8/swagbucks_list_of_common_links_for_search_wins/

No guarantee, but I see this when they have the team challenges & people swear by these

3lilpigs
08-24-2020, 03:42 PM
I've seen people post some on other sites, but they never work for me. I'll try some of these later.

I never did get the last one.
Oh well. Maybe next time.

weeyam
08-25-2020, 04:48 AM
I use those links but I don't there's anything special about them. I find if you randomly go through them eventually one does credit for a search. I believe you'll get a search hit after so many numbers of searches. The links are easy to use because you don't actually have to type into the swagbucks search box. just click and it does the search. Just don't click too many at a time. I wait about a minute between clicks.

3lilpigs
08-25-2020, 05:50 AM
I hope this link works......

I found 23 ''click and earn'' offers, worth 2 pts each.

https://www.swagbucks.com/discover/popular?sort=2

kjwent
08-25-2020, 06:38 AM
I hope this link works......

I found 23 ''click and earn'' offers, worth 2 pts each.

https://www.swagbucks.com/discover/popular?sort=2

I find that they don't work every day. Yesterday, the one with the pink pigs "stop spending, start saving" sort of worked for me. I didn't get the 2SBs right away. Then I got this email message:

Thanks for discovering a great deal at Swagbucks! We see you made a transaction through Swagbucks for Click & Earn valued at 2 SB. We wanted to let you know that your SB are pending until August 31, 2020.

I didn't make any transaction, just Clicked. First time I ever got this!

Kathy

kjwent
08-25-2020, 07:26 AM
I just clicked on Gold Survey #22465840, 10 min, 35 SB. They asked me 2 questions and I got the points!

Kathy

3lilpigs
08-25-2020, 08:06 AM
I find that they don't work every day. Yesterday, the one with the pink pigs "stop spending, start saving" sort of worked for me. I didn't get the 2SBs right away. Then I got this email message:

Thanks for discovering a great deal at Swagbucks! We see you made a transaction through Swagbucks for Click & Earn valued at 2 SB. We wanted to let you know that your SB are pending until August 31, 2020.

I didn't make any transaction, just Clicked. First time I ever got this!

Kathy

I got same thing here. Seems ridiculous to wait tht long for 2sb's.

I got sb's for all but one of the click and earns. some posted about 5 mins later

mosdata1
08-25-2020, 10:53 AM
They are telling me that I already entered them

3lilpigs
08-26-2020, 04:41 AM
Last night I started a 10 min survey about spices. I get to the last page of the survey, and across the top it says "This page is only for testing purposes and will not appear in the live survey".

Above the next/submit button it says "You will get terminated after you hit the next button."

WTH?? There was no other way complete the survey.....nothing else to click on. I took screen shots of it, then clicked Next to see what would happen.

Yep! I got disqualified!

And what is a 'test survey?' If it's not a real survey, get rid of it. There was nothing at the beginning that said it was only a test and that I wouldn't get credit for it.

I sent a help ticket and told them to credit me those points. Completely unfair! (I probably won't hear anything though. I've submitted 5 help tickets in two weeks and haven't heard a word!).

I think after I make my next redemption, I'm done with Swagbucks. In the past 6 days, I haven't been able to get more than 300 pts. I seem to be stuck there. It's been almost a week since I've completed (and got credit for) a survey. I'd say about 90% of them are Lucid and Survey.com's, and I'm not doing those.

Too many other problems, and customer service is non existant. That's why I left the first time.

kjwent
08-26-2020, 09:42 AM
Not sure what date this will be available. Check your Collectors' Bill account to see if it's available. 8/28 (?) - Pumpkin Spice Collectors Bill - Find this special bill thru random searching for 28 pts. plus a bonus. It's only one bill.

Kathy

kjwent
08-27-2020, 08:29 AM
Last night I started a 10 min survey about spices. I get to the last page of the survey, and across the top it says "This page is only for testing purposes and will not appear in the live survey".

Above the next/submit button it says "You will get terminated after you hit the next button."

WTH?? There was no other way complete the survey.....nothing else to click on. I took screen shots of it, then clicked Next to see what would happen.

Yep! I got disqualified!

And what is a 'test survey?' If it's not a real survey, get rid of it. There was nothing at the beginning that said it was only a test and that I wouldn't get credit for it.

I sent a help ticket and told them to credit me those points. Completely unfair! (I probably won't hear anything though. I've submitted 5 help tickets in two weeks and haven't heard a word!).

I think after I make my next redemption, I'm done with Swagbucks. In the past 6 days, I haven't been able to get more than 300 pts. I seem to be stuck there. It's been almost a week since I've completed (and got credit for) a survey. I'd say about 90% of them are Lucid and Survey.com's, and I'm not doing those.

Too many other problems, and customer service is non existant. That's why I left the first time.

I don't seem to have a problem with customer service. They usually get back to me within a day or so. I send a detailed message and several screenshots. One of the survey home page showing the survey number, one of the page with the beginning and one at the end. They can see the time it took me to complete it, sometimes if there's a progression scale showing how much I've completed I throw that in! I've never had them not pay me my points. Sometimes I just send a ticket to complain that I clicked on several 5-10 min surveys and they keep directing me to 25-30 min surveys. Bait and switch I tell them. I don't ask for points -- I just want to complain! They even answer those.

But, yikes, you are stressing out way too much on this website! I do just enough to meet my minimum goal and then call it a day. I went back and looked at my account from 8/20 to 8/26 -- I made 285 points. I'm happy. I'm not looking to get tied up in this thing all day. Sometimes I get lucky and make my second goal because a survey pays off.

This is not supposed to be a job! Let it go for a bit, the minimum goal will drop. Then go back.

Kathy

3lilpigs
08-27-2020, 08:41 AM
But, yikes, you are stressing out way too much on this website! I do just enough to meet my minimum goal and then call it a day.
Kathy

Yep, I am. That's why I'm done with it. I cashed out last night with my last 500 pts. I do spend a lot of time on these survey sites.....I'm not working at the moment, and other than yard work and house work, there's not much else to do.

I wasn't even able to make my daily goal for over 5 days.

I'll stick with MyPoints for now. At least I DO hear from their customer service people.

:)

kjwent
08-28-2020, 11:05 AM
Today only - Pumpkin Spice Collector's Bill. 28SB

Kathy

Plus you get an additional 5SB bonus.

kjwent
09-03-2020, 07:08 AM
Composers Collectors Bills
Collect all 6 Collector’s Bills and you’ll earn a 20 SB Bonus!

The collector’s bills become available on Monday, September 7 at 12:01 AM PT through Sunday, September 13 at 11:59 pm PT, and when you get a search win, you may get a special Collector’s Bill valued at 5. 8. 11. 15, 18, and 25 SB.
When you win a limited edition collector bill you’ll receive the value of the bill and the bill will be added to your “Collector’s Bill” ledger on your account summary page.

Good luck. I've never gotten all the bills in one of these collections. But the values are higher, so it's worth trying. Searching is the easiest thing that Swagbucks offers points for!

Kathy

kjwent
09-05-2020, 07:17 AM
Don't forget to claim your bonus points.

Kathy

kjwent
09-07-2020, 08:27 AM
Composers Collectors Bills

The collector’s bills become available on Monday, September 7 at 12:01 AM PT through Sunday, September 13 at 11:59 pm PT, and when you get a search win, you may get a special Collector’s Bill valued at 5. 8. 11. 15, 18, and 25 SB.
When you win a limited edition collector bill you’ll receive the value of the bill and the bill will be added to your “Collector’s Bill” ledger on your account summary page.

Good luck. I've never gotten all the bills in one of these collections. But the values are higher, so it's worth trying. Searching is the easiest thing that Swagbucks offers points for!

Kathy

This starts today.

Kathy

kjwent
09-10-2020, 07:32 AM
Yesterday I got a 5pt Collector Bill in the morning and the 25pt Collector Bill in the afternoon. This morning I got the same 25pt. Guess I'll try later and see if I can get another one. I'd take the 25pt one again!

Kathy

mosdata1
09-10-2020, 11:52 AM
So far I have 3 of th4e bills. I got the $5 one 3x. I'll take it but I would really like to get all of them. Right now I have the 5, 8 & 18

kjwent
09-11-2020, 11:38 AM
So far I have 3 of th4e bills. I got the $5 one 3x. I'll take it but I would really like to get all of them. Right now I have the 5, 8 & 18

There are 6 bills in the set, not 4.

Kathy

mosdata1
09-11-2020, 01:14 PM
Sorry, that was a typo that I didn't even see. I must have fat fingered the 4 as I was typing the letter e in the.

kjwent
09-13-2020, 07:31 AM
Today's the last day for the Collector's Bills. As usual, I've only got 5 out of 6. Got the 8pt just a while ago. Maybe I can get the last one later today.

Kathy

kjwent
09-13-2020, 07:31 AM
Harry Potter Team Challenge

The Harry Potter Team Challenge begins Monday, September 14th at 12am PT/ 3am and ends on Friday, September 18th at 11:59PM PT.

See their blog for more info.

Kathy

https://blog.swagbucks.com/2020/09/harry-potter-team-challenge.html

mosdata1
09-13-2020, 08:41 AM
I've goten the 8 pt bill for my last 3 bills.
I still need the 25 & the 11 pt bills. not going to happen for me

mosdata1
09-14-2020, 09:34 AM
Did anyone join the team challenge?
I'm on team Hufflepuff - yellow

weeyam
09-14-2020, 04:26 PM
Team Slytherin here - green.

kjwent
09-15-2020, 06:55 AM
I'm on Hufflepuff. Make sure you check the comments on the bottom of the Swagbucks Team Challenge page -- it gives you pointers on earning points for the team. Even if we don't get 1st place in the challenge it's always worth the Swag Up discounts when you cash in the points.

Kathy

mosdata1
09-15-2020, 09:25 AM
you& I are on the same team. Yes, I'm doing those 1 pt clicks & getting 30 pts for the team each time

kjwent
09-15-2020, 12:24 PM
I'm on a laptop. I've saved those links to my favorites and run them every day.

Kathy

kjwent
09-18-2020, 08:05 AM
On 9/22 ONLY - First Day of Fall Collectors Bill - Find this special bill thru random searching and receive an instant bonus of 22 points.

Kathy

kjwent
09-22-2020, 07:11 AM
On 9/22 ONLY - First Day of Fall Collectors Bill - Find this special bill thru random searching and receive an instant bonus of 22 points.

Kathy

This is today only.

Kathy

kjwent
09-23-2020, 10:38 AM
I just got 22 SB again today.

Kathy

weeyam
09-23-2020, 02:58 PM
i got 22 twice yesterday and 3 times today.

kjwent
09-25-2020, 08:29 AM
If you participated in the Harry Potter Team Challenge don't forget to redeem points and use your Swag Up.

Kathy

From Swagbucks Blog:
All members who participate and contribute at least 600 points to their team’s total will receive a SB bonus in the form of a SB Swag Up Rebate! Members of the 1st place team will receive a 100 SB Swag Up Rebate, members of the 2nd place team will receive a 75 SB Swag Up Rebate and members of the 3rd place team will receive a 50 SB Swag Up Rebate. The Swag Up Rebate will be made available by September 19th at 8am PT/11AM ET and expires on October 3rd at 11:59PM PST.

kjwent
09-25-2020, 08:31 AM
Get 5pts on an Inbox click. I didn't copy the exact name -- loans to pay off student loans. Click on it and leave it open until it credits.

Kathy

kjwent
10-05-2020, 04:01 AM
Today Only - Beatles Collectors Bill - Find this special bill through searching and receive an instant bonus of 5 SBs (total of 10 SBs).

Kathy

kjwent
10-07-2020, 09:19 AM
10/12 - 10/16 - Cats vs. Bats Team Challenge - Join and complete specified activities to contribute points to your team; contribute the minimum required and be eligible for a swagup.

Not live yet. Watch for a banner on the site announcing when it's time to join. Details will be in the Blog.

Kathy

kjwent
10-08-2020, 10:57 AM
10/12 - 10/18 - Halloween Collectors Bills - Collect all 6 Collector’s Bills and you’ll earn a 20 SB Bonus!

The collector’s bills become available on Monday, October 12 at 12:01 AM PT through Sunday, October 18 at 11:59 pm PT, and when you get a search win, you may get a special Collector’s Bill valued at 5, 8, 11, 15, 18, and 25 SB.

Collect all 6 bills and you’ll instantly earn a 20 SB bonus!

Good Luck.

Kathy

kjwent
10-11-2020, 08:09 AM
Sign up for a Team. On the Swagbucks Home Page, under promotions -- Team Challenge. It starts tomorrow.

The Halloween Collectors Bills also begin tomorrow.

Kathy

Cats vs. Bats Team Challenge
It’s time for the Cats vs. Bats Team Challenge!

All members who participate and contribute at least 400 points to their team’s total will receive a SB bonus in the form of a SB Swag Up Rebate! Members of the 1st place team will receive a 100 SB Swag Up Rebate, and members of the 2nd place team will receive a 75 SB Swag Up Rebate. The Swag Up Rebate will be made available by October 17th at 8am PT/11AM ET and expires on October 31st at 11:59PM PST.

mosdata1
10-11-2020, 08:21 AM
I'm on team cats

mosdata1
10-11-2020, 08:39 AM
Oh, I generally tend to use this swagups with the discount that you get on your 1st $25 card redemption. If I've already redeemed for a discounted $25 card, I will use this for a paypal cash out.

kjwent
10-11-2020, 08:47 AM
I'm on Bats.

Kathy

kjwent
10-14-2020, 08:20 AM
Don't forget to collect your bonus pts for September. 6 days left.

Kathy

kjwent
10-17-2020, 06:05 AM
I actually got all the Collector's Bills. First time ever.

Kathy

mosdata1
10-17-2020, 09:48 AM
Congrats. I'm still missing the 5 SB one.

kjwent
10-17-2020, 10:33 AM
Keep trying. I got 2 yesterday -- just happened to be the two I needed.

Kathy

kjwent
10-17-2020, 10:34 AM
I'm on team cats

Congrats on being on the winning team. My 2nd place Swag Up is already active.

Kathy

mosdata1
10-17-2020, 11:16 AM
Oh nice. ^^
I'M going to wait to see the SWAGO board & see if cashing in is one of the squares on the board

kjwent
10-18-2020, 08:24 AM
I've never done Swago. I'm basically lazy when it comes to these point sites. If I can click a short survey or video, I'm in. Otherwise I just skip it.

Kathy

mosdata1
10-18-2020, 09:16 AM
I got my final collector's bill for the series. Yay!

I check the board, if it's things I normally do, I will just watch the board until I complete a row/rows I know I will get & submit the board. It's good for a few extra SB.

kjwent
10-19-2020, 06:15 AM

I check the board, if it's things I normally do, I will just watch the board until I complete a row/rows I know I will get & submit the board. It's good for a few extra SB.

I'll take a look at it today. Thanks. I didn't realize you could see the items you need to complete and figure out if you can actually do everything you need in that row.

Kathy

kjwent
10-20-2020, 08:03 AM

Do they pay SB on more than one line? I have no chance of making anything but the top and bottom row. Will they pay off on both? Yesterday I clicked on the ncrave box that says "earn from this ncrave activity" and completed it, but didn't get credit. It wouldn't let me do it a second time, so I'll try again today.

Kathy

mosdata1
10-20-2020, 04:10 PM
That nCrave square didn't work for me either.

I'm aiming for the bottom row

mosdata1
10-20-2020, 04:42 PM
I just completed the bottom row. I'll cash it in tomorrow, to reach my daily point goal

kjwent
10-21-2020, 09:25 AM
The ncrave box worked for me the 2nd time around. So I have top and bottom line completed. Will they pay both?

Kathy

mosdata1
10-21-2020, 10:18 AM
No, just 1. I took the bottom line because that paid more

I completed it yesterday, but waited until today because I had already reached both goals yesterday

kjwent
10-29-2020, 04:13 AM
10/31 ONLY - Halloween Collectors Bill - One bill featured. Find this special bill from random searching and receive 31 SB.

Kathy

kjwent
10-31-2020, 06:16 AM
10/31 ONLY - Halloween Collectors Bill - One bill featured. Find this special bill from random searching and receive 31 SB.

Kathy

Don't forget this is available today only.

Kathy

mosdata1
10-31-2020, 09:47 AM
Thanks, I found it this morning

kjwent
11-01-2020, 09:13 AM
Check your Swagbucks Inbox for a no-brainer offer that says you get 2 SBs for clicking. It takes to you a l'oreal offer, click it and it takes you to the In-Store Deals page. I added it to my list just in case it. Got the 2 SBs immediately.

Kathy

kjwent
11-02-2020, 06:50 AM
Another L'oreal 2 SB for clicking in the Inbox.

Kathy

kjwent
11-10-2020, 05:58 AM
November 11 ONLY -- there is a Veterans Day/Remembrance Day Collectors Bill - Find this special random bill thru random searching and receive 11 pts.

Kathy

kjwent
11-12-2020, 10:59 AM
Disney Collector's Bills

The collector’s bills become available on Monday, November 16 at 12:01 AM PT through Sunday, November 22 at 11:59 pm PT, and when you get a search win, you may get a special Collector’s Bill valued at 5. 8. 11. 15, 18, and 25 SB.

Kathy

kjwent
11-13-2020, 11:04 AM
Join the Tea Party Team Challenge (on Home Page under Promotions) - starts Nov 16.

All members who participate and contribute at least 400 points to their team’s total will receive a SB bonus in the form of a SB Swag Up Rebate! Members of the 1st place team will receive a 100 SB Swag Up Rebate, members of the 2nd place team will receive a 75 SB Swag Up Rebate, 3rd place will receive a 50 SB Swag Up Rebate, and 4th place will receive a 25 SB Swag Up Rebate. The Swag Up Rebate will be made available by November 21st at 8am PT/11AM ET and expires on December 5th at 11:59PM PST.

For more information, check out the Blog post (on Home Page under Socialize).

Kathy

kjwent
11-15-2020, 08:53 AM
Check your inbox for 2 offers -- each worth 2 SB just for clicking on them. You don't have to add them to your list, just click the offer from the Inbox.

Kathy

mosdata1
11-22-2020, 02:11 PM
I'm missing the Mickey & the Beanstalk Collector Buck, so I think I'm going to be 1 short again this time. I did get 2 15 SB wins though, so I'll take those

kjwent
11-23-2020, 06:37 AM
If you haven't joined Swago yet -- do it. I checked my board -- most of them are "visit xxx shop".

Kathy

kjwent
11-23-2020, 06:39 AM
I'm missing the Mickey & the Beanstalk Collector Buck, so I think I'm going to be 1 short again this time. I did get 2 15 SB wins though, so I'll take those

I missed two. As usual. I've only made one -- ever!

Kathy

kjwent
11-26-2020, 07:05 AM
11/26 ONLY - Thanksgiving Collectors Bill - Find this special ill through random searching and receive 26 SB.

Kathy

kjwent
12-02-2020, 08:09 AM
New Team Challenge. I don't see any other info on this.

Kathy

https://ucontent.prdg.io/img/teamchallenge/challenge/backgroundprereg_292.png

kjwent
12-04-2020, 12:40 PM
Team Challenge open for joining starting next week. I'm on Snowman.

Kathy

kjwent
12-05-2020, 06:19 AM
New Trim The Tree Collector's Bills. Search the web through Swagbucks search starting Monday, December 7th at 12am PT/3am ET through Sunday, December 13th at 11:59pm PT and when you get a search win, you may get a special Collector’s Bill valued at either:

5 SB
8 SB
11 SB
15 SB
18 SB
25 SB

Find all 6 Trim The Tree Collector’s Bills and you’ll earn a 20 SB Bonus.

Kathy

kjwent
12-25-2020, 05:54 AM
TODAY ONLY - Swagbucks Christmas Collectors Bill - Find the one special bill through random searching and receive 25 SB. (I see I origianally posted this on the MyPoints thread -- sorry about that.)

Kathy

kjwent
12-31-2020, 08:30 AM
1/1/2021 ONLY -- New Year Collectors Bill - Find this special bill through random searching and receive 21 SB.

Kathy

kjwent
01-01-2021, 07:46 AM
1/1/2021 ONLY -- New Year Collectors Bill - Find this special bill through random searching and receive 21 SB.

Kathy

I just got this 21 pointer. Plus a 5 SB bonus.

Kathy

kjwent
01-18-2021, 07:47 AM
Today only.

1/18 - Martin Luther King Jr. Collectors Bill - Find this special bill through searching and receive 18 SB.

Also, Team Challenge starts today.

Kathy

mosdata1
01-18-2021, 09:12 AM
I found the bill.
I'm on team Frida

kjwent
01-18-2021, 09:39 AM
Same on both for me.

Kathy

mosdata1
01-18-2021, 09:45 AM
We're in 2nd place right now. I'll wait until after the contest to cash in my SB

mosdata1
01-18-2021, 01:04 PM
New unique Swagbucks code here:

https://www.swagbucks.com/p/offer-page/?id=5663

weeyam
01-26-2021, 11:20 AM
1/26 ... ispy code ... WayneGretzky

kjwent
02-05-2021, 09:38 AM
2/9 ONLY - Pizza Day Collectors Bill - Find the special bill through random searching and receive 9SB.

Kathy

mosdata1
02-05-2021, 01:05 PM
unique Swagcode is here:

https://www.swagbucks.com/p/offer-page/?id=5688

kjwent
02-09-2021, 09:43 AM
2/9 ONLY - Pizza Day Collectors Bill - Find the special bill through random searching and receive 9SB.

Kathy
Today only -- don't forget to get the bonus pts.

Kathy

Edit -- I got the 9 pts plus a 5pt bonus

mosdata1
02-09-2021, 10:29 AM
I'm searching for it

kjwent
02-13-2021, 09:44 AM
Starts Monday, Feb 15

Wonders of the World Collectors Bills
Collect all 7 Collector’s Bills and you’ll earn a 20 SB Bonus!

The collector’s bills become available on Monday, February 15 at 12:01 AM PT through Sunday, February 21 at 11:59 pm PT, and when you get a search win, you may get a special Collector’s Bill valued at 4, 7, 9, 13, 15, 18, and 24 SB.

Collect all 7 bills and you’ll instantly earn a 20 SB bonus!

Kathy

kjwent
02-13-2021, 09:46 AM
Starts Monday, Feb 15 but you can join today. I'm on Team Penguin.

Arctic Animals Team Challenge
It’s time for the Arctic Animals Team Challenge!

All members who participate and contribute at least 400 points to their team’s total will receive a SB bonus in the form of a SB Swag Up Rebate! Members of the 1st place team will receive a 100 SB Swag Up Rebate, members of the 2nd place team will receive a 75 SB Swag Up Rebate, 3rd place will receive a 50 SB Swag Up Rebate, and 4th place will receive a 25 SB Swag Up Rebate. The Swag Up Rebate will be made available by February 21st at 8am PT/11AM ET and expires on March 7th at 11:59PM PST.

For more information, check out our blog post.

Kathy

kjwent
02-13-2021, 09:48 AM
Sunday, 2/14 ONLY - Valentines Day Collectors Bill - Find this special bill through searching and receive and receive 14 SBs. Usually additional bonus points also.

Kathy

kjwent
02-13-2021, 10:40 AM
I actually got 14 SBs today (not the Collectors Bill, just the regular points). Just a couple minutes ago.

Kathy

mosdata1
02-13-2021, 12:01 PM
I'm on team seals.

kjwent
02-14-2021, 08:13 AM
Sunday, 2/14 ONLY - Valentines Day Collectors Bill - Find this special bill through searching and receive and receive 14 SBs. Usually additional bonus points also.

Kathy

I just got the Collector Bill for 14SBs and a Bonus of 5SBs.

Kathy

mosdata1
02-14-2021, 11:23 AM
I just got the Collector Bill too.

kjwent
02-15-2021, 08:09 AM
Starts Monday, Feb 15

Wonders of the World Collectors Bills
Collect all 7 Collector’s Bills and you’ll earn a 20 SB Bonus!

The collector’s bills become available on Monday, February 15 at 12:01 AM PT through Sunday, February 21 at 11:59 pm PT, and when you get a search win, you may get a special Collector’s Bill valued at 4, 7, 9, 13, 15, 18, and 24 SB.

Collect all 7 bills and you’ll instantly earn a 20 SB bonus!

Kathy

I got 14 regular SBs today (those were not reset from yesterday), so I'll have to keep trying for a second one so I can get a Collector's Bill.

Kathy

kjwent
02-15-2021, 08:10 AM
Team Challenge also started today. Go Penguins!

Kathy

mosdata1
02-15-2021, 08:36 AM
Your penguins are in 1st place. Good going!

kjwent
02-15-2021, 09:58 AM
I just got the 1st Collector Bill -- only 4SB, but that makes 18 a total of today. I'll take it!

Kathy

kjwent
02-18-2021, 11:34 AM
SwagBucks has announced Thursday, February 25th is the 13th Birthday Swag Code Extravaganza! There will be 6 Swag Codes worth 30SB released!

The Extravagnza begins on Thursday, February 25th at 7am PT/10AM ET and ends at 4:30pm PT/7:30pm ET!

Kathy

kjwent
02-21-2021, 10:01 AM
Beginning Monday, Feb 22 -- Swago: 13th Birthday Edition (Read the entire post on the blog -- prizes described). Kathy

https://us.blog.swagbucks.com/2021/02/swago-13th-birthday-edition.html

It’s our 13th birthday this week and we’re celebrating with a special Birthday themed Swago board that has our BIGGEST BONUS EVER – 1,300 SB and we are bringing back our SPIN & WIN wheel!

Swago is just like BINGO, only better and we think, more rewarding. Instead of waiting for us to call out the next Number, you place your “chips” where you want them to go.

Each Square of your Swago Board is filled with different activities from Swagbucks. Once you complete the requirements of a particular activity the corresponding square will change colors, signifying it’s been completed!

Once you complete a pattern you can choose to submit your board for the bonus SB associated with that pattern or work your way towards completing your full board and taking home an extra 1,300 SB!

Keep in mind, you can only submit your board one time. So make sure you’ve maxed out your earning potential before you click that submit button.

Now that we’ve covered the basics, let’s get into all the details of our next Swago board! This is a special one because it is dedicated to our 13th birthday!

The next Swago Board starts at 8am PT/11am ET on Monday, February 22nd. You’ll have until 11:59 PM PT on Monday, March 1st to submit your board. You can pre-register today.

kjwent
02-25-2021, 09:57 AM
SwagBucks has announced Thursday, February 25th is the 13th Birthday Swag Code Extravaganza! There will be 6 Swag Codes worth 30SB released!

The Extravagnza begins on Thursday, February 25th at 7am PT/10AM ET and ends at 4:30pm PT/7:30pm ET!

Kathy

I missed the first one, but there is a unique code worth 6sb right now until 1pm ET.

Kathy
https://www.swagbucks.com/p/offer-page/?id=5714

weeyam
02-25-2021, 12:13 PM
swagcode #3 ... 13thBdayCard

kjwent
02-25-2021, 01:41 PM
swagcode #3 ... 13thBdayCard

Posted as Swag Alert below the Sticky threads in this category.

Kathy

weeyam
02-25-2021, 01:52 PM
Posted as Swag Alert below the Sticky threads in this category.

Kathy

You posted the 2nd one here. Didn't bother to look below.

weeyam
02-25-2021, 02:07 PM
swagcode #4 ... Ball00ns

weeyam
02-25-2021, 06:05 PM
swagcode # 6 .... https://www.swagbucks.com/offer?oid=9055

mosdata1
02-25-2021, 07:25 PM
I completed my todo list today for 125 bonus points
I'm going to submit my bingo card tomorrow & get the 100 SB

kjwent
02-26-2021, 01:34 PM
I'm so stupid sometimes. Went grocery shopping today, the only thing I needed on the MP Bingo board was a shopping receipt -- and I submitted it on Swagbucks by mistake! I will get 100 SB for the center row on SB -- but would have had Plus for 150 on MP. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Kathy

kjwent
02-26-2021, 01:38 PM
Don't forget to do the Birthday Spin and Win with the free spins you earned on the Swago card. I earned 17 and spun 4 times so far -- got some free SBs, free entry into their Swagstakes contest. You can do a few at a time and come back later for more.

Kathy

kjwent
03-07-2021, 08:50 AM
March 8 only International Womens Day Collectors Bill - Find this bill through random searching and receive an instant bonus of 8 SB.

Kathy

kjwent
03-07-2021, 08:51 AM
3/8 - 3/12 - Swago - Complete activities on your board and submit for a bonus. You can join today.

Kathy

kjwent
03-08-2021, 10:22 AM
Swago is live -- I only need the center square for the Plus.

Search for International Womens Day Collectors Bill today only.
Edit: Got mine for 8, plus a bonus of 5

Spring Flowers Team Challenge starts March 15 at 12am PST.

Kathy

kjwent
03-11-2021, 01:30 PM
3/12 - National Girl Scout Day Collectors Bill - Find this special bill through searching and receive 12 SB.

Kathy

kjwent
03-12-2021, 06:16 AM
You can join a team for Spring Flowers Team Challenge. I'm on Team Tulips.

Kathy

All members who participate and contribute at least 400 points to their team’s total will receive a SB bonus in the form of a SB Swag Up Rebate! Members of the 1st place team will receive a 100 SB Swag Up Rebate, members of the 2nd place team will receive a 75 SB Swag Up Rebate, members of the 3rd place team will receive a 50 SB Swag Up Rebate, and members of the 4th place team will receive a 25 SB Swag Up Rebate. The Swag Up Rebate will be made available on March 20th by 8am PST and expires on April 3rd at 11:59PM PST.

For more information, check out the blog post.

mosdata1
03-12-2021, 06:27 AM
^^ I'm on tulips too

mosdata1
03-12-2021, 06:43 AM
Has anyone noticed the points you earn on the videos has gone down?

weeyam
03-12-2021, 11:04 AM
3/12 ispy code for 3 SB. JackKerouac

kjwent
03-12-2021, 11:44 AM
ISpy code (above) is good until 3pm ET or the first 10,000 entries.

Kathy

kjwent
03-12-2021, 11:49 AM
Has anyone noticed the points you earn on the videos has gone down?

All the manual 2 pointers disappeared for me a couple days ago, leaving me with a total of 7 ncraves. The other day the auto 2 pointers disappeared for me and left me with the "quick and easy" snowy mountains -- which NOT quick. 17 videos for 1 pt. I never do it.

Worthless.

Kathy

kjwent
03-12-2021, 11:49 AM
Don't forget to turn in your SWAGO board today.

Kathy

kjwent
03-12-2021, 12:00 PM
Get your unique code and enter it before 4pm for 3 pts.

Kathy

https://www.swagbucks.com/p/offer-page/?id=5731

kjwent
03-12-2021, 12:01 PM
3/12 - National Girl Scout Day Collectors Bill - Find this special bill through searching and receive 12 SB.

Kathy

Just got my 12 pts plus a bonus of 5 pts.

Kathy

kjwent
03-17-2021, 09:29 AM
Spring Flowers Collectors Bills

The collector’s bills become available on Monday, March 22 at 12:01 AM PT through Sunday, March 28 at 11:59 pm PT, and when you get a search win, you may get a special Collector’s Bill valued at 4, 7, 9, 13, 18, and 24 SB.

weeyam
03-19-2021, 11:07 AM
3/19 - ispy code - Ombrophobia 4 SB.

first 10000.

kjwent
03-22-2021, 10:54 AM
Spring Flowers Collectors Bills

The collector’s bills become available on Monday, March 22 at 12:01 AM PT through Sunday, March 28 at 11:59 pm PT, and when you get a search win, you may get a special Collector’s Bill valued at 4, 7, 9, 13, 18, and 24 SB.

These are active. I just earned a 24SB Collector's Bill.

Kathy

DAVESBABYDOLL
03-22-2021, 03:07 PM
Congratulations!
Your search just earned you 24 SB.

Want better odds at earning SB through Search?
Learn More No Thanks

mosdata1
03-22-2021, 05:16 PM
^^ Did you type this & get clues?

kjwent
03-23-2021, 05:33 AM
I didnt' bother -- hope I didn't miss out on any bonus points!

Kathy

mosdata1
03-31-2021, 05:16 PM
find your unique code here:

https://www.swagbucks.com/p/offer-page/?id=5743

Good until 10:30PM EST

kjwent
04-02-2021, 10:38 AM
4/4 Easter Collectors Bill - Find this one special bill through random searching and receive 12 sb and a bonus.

Kathy

weeyam
04-02-2021, 02:03 PM
ispy code for 4/2 .... RUMOURS for 5 SB

kjwent
04-04-2021, 10:17 AM
TODAY ONLY 4/4 Easter Collectors Bill - Find this one special bill through random searching and receive 12 sb and a bonus.

Kathy

mosdata1
04-04-2021, 11:00 AM
^ Thanks I found that one this morning.
I set my own goal to 100 SB today, then I'm done

weeyam
04-08-2021, 12:04 PM
4/8 - ISPY Swagcode ... TwinPeaks for 4 SB

kjwent
04-12-2021, 04:09 PM
SWAGO board started today. People are already complaining that to complete the perimeter on this board you have to enter 2 contests that cost total of 35sb, but completing the frame only earns you 25sb. I'm going to try for the Plus -- only need to fill the center block. That calls for submitting a receipt -- I have none to submit with any of those items.

Kathy

mosdata1
04-13-2021, 05:53 AM
I completed the plus yesterday, I'm submitting the board today.
I met my goal yesterday, for the 1st time in over a week - my goal today is 123 on both sites. I didn't earn ANY points on either site since Friday (my daughter way down visiting).
These people are crazy. their offers pay less & they want us to meet higher goals.

kjwent
04-13-2021, 12:23 PM
My little break seems to have worked on both sites. My goal yesterday on SB was 40, which I made -- so today it's 50. Haven't made it yet! Busy working in my flower garden, getting stuff planted. No time for this cr*p. My MP goal is 70 today. This week I had some receipts and made a survey, so I've made a couple days in a row. Figures -- goal up to 70. Again, I'm beat from working in the garden and I need 23 more points there. May not even make them!

Kathy

kjwent
04-17-2021, 06:16 AM
4/19 - 4/23 - PB&J Team Challenge - All members who participate and contribute at least 400 points to their team’s total will receive a SB bonus in the form of a SB Swag Up Rebate! Members of the 1st place team will receive a 100 SB Swag Up Rebate and members of the 2nd place team will receive a 50 SB Swag Up Rebate. The Swag Up Rebate will be made available by April 24th at 8am PT/11AM ET and expires on May 8th at 11:59PM PST.

I'm on Team Jelly

Kathy

https://www.swagbucks.com/team-challenge?cid=314

kjwent
04-17-2021, 06:17 AM
Cheese Collectors Bills
The collector’s bills become available on Monday, April 19 at 12:01 AM PT through Sunday, April 25 at 11:59 pm PT, and when you get a search win, you may get a special Collector’s Bill valued at 5, 8, 11, 15, 18, and 25 SB.

Kathy

weeyam
04-21-2021, 11:07 AM
4/21 ispy code ..... Musubi 4 SB

mosdata1
04-26-2021, 01:18 PM
I had bought some Bird's Eye vegetables and submitted the receipt with SB. It used to be only good for Walmart, but they changed the rules & now other store receipts are being accepted. I got my 600 SB credited today. Yay!

kjwent
05-03-2021, 07:32 AM
Swag Wars Team Challenge
Posted on April 30, 2021
The Swag Wars Team Challenge begins Monday, May 3rdat 12am PT/ 3am and ends on Friday, May 7th at 11:59PM PT.

What’s a team challenge? Well, our Monthly Team challenges allow you to play on a team with other Swaggernauts (Swagbucks Members) where you contribute points to your team by earning SB! You only need to contribute 400 points to earn your Swag Up Bonus!

Kathy

magickay
05-03-2021, 10:38 PM
I don't do SB much, but will start putting more time into it. Is it pretty much like MP?

chrisfucc
05-04-2021, 12:30 AM
For the most part, it is. MP has fewer bells and whistles, but they are owned by the same company.

kjwent
05-04-2021, 08:35 AM
For the most part, it is. MP has fewer bells and whistles, but they are owned by the same company.

And with similar aggravations! Yesterday I qualified for a short survey -- 30 pts. When I clicked on the link I was directed to a page asking me to join Toluna. I took a screenshot and put in a ticket -- asked them when they started peddling solicitations. I got my 30 pts. No explanation however.

Kathy

mosdata1
05-04-2021, 09:13 AM
Also with SB 1 Sb = .01

weeyam
05-05-2021, 12:46 PM
5/5 iSpy code ... CommonLoon

kjwent
05-08-2021, 06:03 AM
I was finally on a winning team at Team Challenge. Now have a 100 SB Swag Up. I'll have to earn some points over there, I just cashed in the other day!

There are 2 Collector Bill opportunities coming up:
5/9 Only - Mothers Day Collectors Bill 9 SB - Find this special bill through random searching and receive an instant bonus

5/10 - 5/16 - Wine Collectors Bills - Find each of 6 special bills through random searching; complete the set and receive an instant bonus. See their blog for details on this one.

Also -- they've changed their page on Magic Receipts. A little confusing right now. Will have to get used to it. I couldn't even find out how to submit a receipt to begin with (upper right, click on shopping cart)! I wouldn't be surprised if MP changes next.

Kathy

https://blog.swagbucks.com/

mosdata1
05-08-2021, 02:36 PM
I was confused when looking at the magic receipts page too

kjwent
05-21-2021, 11:30 AM
Early sign up for Swago started today. (New place to find it -- open your Daily Bonus page, at the bottom is a link to the Events coming up.)

5/23 Only - National Lucky Penny Day Collectors Bill - Find this special bill through random searching and receive 23 SB (and usually a bonus).

Kathy

kjwent
05-23-2021, 09:16 AM
5/23 Only - National Lucky Penny Day Collectors Bill - Find this special bill through random searching and receive 23 SB (and usually a bonus).

Kathy

This is today only -- I just got 23 Collector Bill plus a 5pt bonus.

Kathy

mosdata1
05-23-2021, 12:21 PM
I got this today too.

Yay!

kjwent
05-24-2021, 08:58 AM
It sometimes credits again the next day before it's reset. I just got 23 SB.

Kathy

weeyam
05-26-2021, 01:04 PM
ispy code for 5/26 for 5 SB .... Ranidaphobia

kjwent
05-27-2021, 08:00 AM
5/31 ONLY- Memorial Day Collectors Bill - Find this special bill through random searching and receive 31 SBs.

Kathy

kjwent
05-31-2021, 06:25 AM
5/31 ONLY- Memorial Day Collectors Bill - Find this special bill through random searching and receive 31 SBs.

Kathy

Don't forget to try for this.

Kathy

mosdata1
05-31-2021, 08:56 AM
^^ Thanks, I got it on my 3rd search for the day. Yay!

kjwent
06-01-2021, 06:18 AM
You can still get another 31 pts today before they reset.

Kathy

mosdata1
06-01-2021, 07:00 AM
I was surprised when I got 31 pts on a search today.

kjwent
06-01-2021, 07:45 AM
I was surprised when I got 31 pts on a search today.

It always happens after a special Collectors Bill. I think they are on PT or something, in the morning you can always get the amount from the day before. As a matter of fact, just after I reminded everyone about the Collector Bill yesterday I did some searches and got only 5pts because I was too early. So I had to do it again later in the afternoon for the 31 pts.

Kathy

kjwent
06-01-2021, 07:47 AM
If you run into Survey 33704290 for 150 pts/15 min, it is actually an invitation to join something else. I don't have a cell phone that I'm willing to share with them, so I'm not entering.

Kathy

Here's what the first page says:

Welcome to our study and thank you for your time!
We would like you to join our ground-breaking research project by becoming a brand consultant!

For this exclusive project you will be sending us info over three stages:

Stage 1

Take a short online questionnaire now.

We'll need to take note of your cell phone number for research purposes only. You can review the privacy policy here.

Stage 2

Fill out an online experience diary on your smartphone (just a few minutes a day to answer some questions on each experience). We will tell you more on the details later!

You can also enter your diary experiences on your laptop, PC or tablet devices.
Stage 3
Take a short online questionnaire 1 week from today

Others have found our studies to be easy and fun! We're looking forward to hearing from you. You will be rewarded with $10 in panel points (1000 SB / 1700 MYP) upon full completion of the study.

Would you like to continue? Yes or No

kjwent
06-02-2021, 09:23 AM
Today I was starting one of those Theorem Reach surveys on Rev Universe. I decided not to go on. Here's what they gave me on the first page:

Hi, For this research, we need people who lives in below COUNTIES of 'Asheville, NC' market.If you or someone in your known lives in these counties, please go ahead and attempt this survey. Please ENSURE that you must put CORRECT ZIP CODES of selected COUNTY in the survey -- then they listed 3 NC counties.

weeyam
06-03-2021, 12:13 PM
6/3 ispy code .... JerryWest

mosdata1
06-05-2021, 06:40 AM
So, I reached the sapphire level on SB. This gives me an extra 2 hours to claim SB codes. I'll take it. It's also giving me a discount on redeeming my SB, I'm going to wait until Monday - after the SWAGO board starts, just in case one of the boxes is for redeeming SB

kjwent
06-05-2021, 07:33 AM
So, I reached the sapphire level on SB. This gives me an extra 2 hours to claim SB codes. I'll take it. It's also giving me a discount on redeeming my SB, I'm going to wait until Monday - after the SWAGO board starts, just in case one of the boxes is for redeeming SB

Congrats on that! Just remember that the footnote to that extra 2 hours to claim codes is contingent on earning 2500SB in the next 6 months. Better start shopping!

I never really paid too much attention to that since most of the Topaz benefits have to do with shopping -- and I don't do that. Let's just say that I have been a member since 2010, and according to my profile I need 116,459 SB to reach the Sapphire Level. Since it took me 11 years to earn 133,541 I'll be Topaz for the rest of my life!

Kathy

kjwent
06-05-2021, 07:34 AM
Remember to claim your bonus points starting today.

Kathy

mosdata1
06-05-2021, 03:23 PM
Yeah, 400 pts a month will probably NOT be happening.
I really wish it was more of a cash (points) bonus I would be getting

kjwent
06-07-2021, 08:48 AM
Swago started today. Pretty easy -- most things are just clicks. Don't bother with Perimeter. They want you to enter their sweepstakes which costs 25SB -- Perimeter only earns 25SB ! But Plus is easy enough.

Kathy

kjwent
06-07-2021, 08:56 AM
6/7 - 6/13 - Under the Sea Collectors Bills - Find each of 6 bills through random searching. Collect the set and receive a bonus.

Kathy

kjwent
06-09-2021, 09:02 AM
6/14 - 6/18 - Team Challenge - Join and complete activities to contribute points to your team; contribute the minimum required to be eligible for a swagup.

I don't see a sign up yet.

Kathy

kjwent
06-09-2021, 09:03 AM
Search paying out 25 today (Collector Bill).

Kathy

kjwent
06-10-2021, 08:27 AM
I got the 18 pt Collector Bill today, and turned in my Plus on Swagofor 150, which exceeded my goal by many points. I'm taking a couple days off from SB !

Kathy

mosdata1
06-10-2021, 01:31 PM
I'm going to claim my swago board tomorrow. I've almost reached my goal for today. I just need 20 more SBs

kjwent
06-11-2021, 09:31 AM
You can pre-register for Team Challenge today. I'm on Dragster team. It starts Monday. See blog for all info.

Kathy

weeyam
06-11-2021, 03:01 PM
6/11 - Ispy code for 3 SB .... “Sagebrush”

kjwent
06-19-2021, 08:40 AM
Tomorrow -- 6/20 only - Fathers Day Collectors Bill - Find this special bill through random searching and receive 20 SB (and usually an instant bonus). And if you remember on Monday morning, try Search again early in the morning. They don't usually reset until mid-morning, so you may get 20 again.

Kathy

kjwent
06-21-2021, 06:02 AM
I just got yesterday's 20SB, so it hasn't reset. It's not the Collector's Bill so you won't get the extra 5pts, but it's an easy search.

Kathy

weeyam
06-29-2021, 11:42 AM
iSpy code for 6/29 .... Swag Codes: Pagotophobia

mosdata1
06-30-2021, 05:21 AM
Is ayone else having issues with them counting your points on the meter? my points are being added to my account, (I have over 40 so far) but my meter is about 30 points behind what I am actually earning.
This only makes a difference because if I make my goal today I will get the bonus for 7 days
I also completed the daily poll, but since that didn't check off, I'm not going to get the credit for meeting all but 1 of my daily to do list.

Oh joy - I just realized that the watch activties are not crediting on the to do list with MP

weeyam
06-30-2021, 05:53 AM
Try logging of and logging back in. That seems to update your totals. For both Swagbucks and Mypoints.

kjwent
07-01-2021, 07:19 AM
7/4 ONLY - Fourth of July Collectors Bill (US) - find this special bill through searching and receive an instant bonus.

Kathy

kjwent
07-02-2021, 12:04 PM
Swago starts again on the 5th. You can join today.

Kathy

kjwent
07-04-2021, 06:34 AM
7/4 ONLY - Fourth of July Collectors Bill (US) - find this special bill through searching and receive an instant bonus.

Kathy

This gives you a total of 9 SBs. 4 for the search and a bonus of 5. TODAY

Kathy

mosdata1
07-05-2021, 02:22 PM
So one of the boxes on my swago board (to complete the plus) is:
Add Arm & Hammer AbsorbX Cat Litter - Target to your Shopping List
the only problem is I don't have that as an option UGH!
I submitted a ticket. I hope they look at this before it's over

magickay
07-05-2021, 03:12 PM
So one of the boxes on my swago board (to complete the plus) is:
Add Arm & Hammer AbsorbX Cat Litter - Target to your Shopping List
the only problem is I don't have that as an option UGH!
I submitted a ticket. I hope they look at this before it's over

Similar problem on the MP Bingo board - the Viviscal Hair Growth product just goes to a MyPoints page with nothing. Apparently lots of complaints on their FB page.

weeyam
07-09-2021, 11:43 AM
iSPY Swag Code for 7/9 .... “ChickenFeed”

kjwent
07-09-2021, 12:40 PM
The Summer Olympics Team Challenge begins Monday, July 12th at 12am PT/ 3am ET and ends on Friday, July 16th at 11:59PM PT.

You need to contribute 400 points to earn your Swag Up Bonus! You can join now. I'm on the Swimming Team.

Kathy

https://www.swagbucks.com/team-challenge?cid=332

kjwent
07-12-2021, 06:51 AM
Team Challenge started today.

Also -- 7/12 - 7/18 - Olympic Collectors Bills - Find each of the special bills through searching. Complete the set and receive a bonus.

Kathy

kjwent
07-14-2021, 05:12 AM
I'm noticing that this time around when you get a Collector's Bill, they are not giving an extra bonus. In the past, it was always the amount of the Bill plus a bonus. I've gotten 2 Bills so far, no bonus points. Another sly way of eliminating points and making goals harder to achieve. Thankfully -- I'm completely non-competitive, and not goal driven!

Kathy

kjwent
07-14-2021, 05:19 AM
Having said that I'm not goal oriented -- I found a suggestion today that gave me my 1st & 2nd goals in one shot! Someone posted on Reddit that this Ascend Media offer (under Discover) is crediting: Start My Quote Auto Insurance - US 128 SB. Submit brief info (was very brief - zip, age, auto insurance name, own home? married? multiple vehicles?). I did it in chrome and it paid instantly. Woot!

Kathy

mosdata1
07-14-2021, 10:30 AM
Hmm, I've only ever noticed the bonus if I complete the set

kjwent
07-15-2021, 08:44 AM
I think I was thinking about the one day Collectors Bills -- I went back looking to see if I ever posted anything and I found #111, #156, and #217 -- but my posts were all One Day Only things. So you're right -- the bonus is for completing the set. Which I have only done ONCE in the entire 11 years I've been on Swagbucks!!!

Kthy

kjwent
08-12-2021, 06:59 AM
Tomorrow only -- 8/13/21 -- Find the Friday the 13th Collectors Bill through random searching and get 13SB plus bonus.

Kathy

kjwent
08-13-2021, 10:31 AM
Don't forget to search for Friday the 13th Collector's Bill. I got 13SB plus a 5SB bonus.

Also -- 8/16 - 8/20 - Treasure Island Team Challenge - You can join now and complete specified activities to contribute points to your team, contribute the minimum required and be eligible for a swagup.

Also -- Butterfly Collectors Bills become available on Monday, August 16 at 12:01 AM PT through Sunday, August 22 at 11:59 pm PT, and when you get a search win, you may get a special Collector’s Bill valued at 4, 7, 9, 13, 18, and 24 SB

Kathy

kjwent
08-15-2021, 12:50 PM
Not getting credit for watching ncraves or "hold tight" videos. They run, but don't credit on my Activity List or on the To Do List.

Kathy

kjwent
08-16-2021, 05:47 AM
Team challenge has started -- I'm on Pirate Ship. I also got the 1st Collector Bill -- 4pts for Butterfly.

Kathy

kjwent
08-20-2021, 09:06 AM
The next Swago Board (like MP Bingo) starts at 8am PT/11am ET on Monday, August 23rd. You’ll have until 11:59 PM PT on Monday, August 30th to submit your board. You can pre-register today.

Kathy

kjwent
08-24-2021, 05:51 AM
8/26 Only - National Dog Day Collectors Bill - Find this special bill through random searching and receive 26SB and an instant bonus

Kathy

kjwent
08-26-2021, 09:53 AM
8/26 Only - National Dog Day Collectors Bill - Find this special bill through random searching and receive 26SB and an instant bonus

Kathy

This is today. I just got my 26 SB and 5SB bonus.

I see that there will also be an iSpy code coming up soon.

Kathy

weeyam
08-26-2021, 10:09 AM
8/26 Swagbucks iSPY Swag Code Keeshond for 5 SB

mosdata1
08-28-2021, 09:39 AM
Does SB now have a new link to report problems? the one I had saved is no longer working.

I've submitted 3 separate receipts, none are crediting - 2 say they are from unrecognized stores - both are WinnDixie which is one of their participating stores the other didn't recognize what I bought. I wanted these to complete my SWAGO board

Ugh

kjwent
08-28-2021, 09:55 AM
Well -- you probably won't get them to credit on your SWAGO board -- I would say that in the problem description. Try going to your Activity (on laptop, I clicked on the points total, and under my name I clicked Activity). Where it says Posted/Visited, click on Visited. You may see your receipt rejection there -- and it should have an envelope under the Help column. Otherwise, you probably have to go through the whole Contact Us routine.

Hope this helps.

Kathy

mosdata1
08-28-2021, 11:50 AM
Thanks so much for this. I tried under the contact us - but I got no where fast LOL
They keep changing things up. I really don't think they want to pay us those few pennies, but they want to show their advertisers that they know what their members are buying & they can influence our purchases. All this without actually paying us the .02 per purchase

weeyam
09-02-2021, 01:10 PM
9/2 ... iSpy code .... Yankees

kjwent
09-05-2021, 11:33 AM
Today I chose a 12 min survey. It blew me off after 4 minutes (according to my Activity register) -- but I got a page saying "Success, you completed a survey, but it won't credit immediately. See your Activity." My Activity shows I was DQd. I sent them a ticket just because they need to get these things cleaned up. Waste of time.

Kathy

Update: 10 minutes later and they already credited my 175 pts. I love the weekend team! But I responded to their email and said it didn't count on my To-Do list. Let's see if they can correct that. It's the last item on the list.

Update: nope

kjwent
09-06-2021, 08:33 AM
Swago board up. Just like last time, they have a block for "add eggs-any brand" to the shopping list, but I don't have that. Last time it took a day or so for them to correct. My big win for this board will be 2 SB -- just like last time. And only if they correct the eggs block.

Kathy

kjwent
09-07-2021, 04:47 AM
Yesterday they wanted to add eggs that I didn't have in my items, today they've changed the box to lemons -- which are already added to my shopping list -- but the box isn't marked off. So -- another ticket. All this for the lousy 2pts I'm going to get for perimeter.

Kathy

Update: I guess enough people complained because they marked my Lemon block. Now I can collect my measly 2 pts. Yipppeeee

weeyam
09-08-2021, 02:09 PM
Swagbucks iSPY Swag Code for September 8 ... Florence

kjwent
09-12-2021, 10:25 AM
9/13 - 9/17 - Drive In Team Challenge - Join and contribute points to your team by completing specified activities; contribute the minimum points required and be eligible for a swagup. See blog for specifics.

Kathy

kjwent
09-12-2021, 10:27 AM
9/13 - 9/19 - Foliage Collectors Bills - Find each of 6 special bills through random searching, complete the set and receive a bonus. See blog for specifics.

Kathy

kjwent
09-20-2021, 09:12 AM
Swago started today (like Bingo on MP). No chance at more than top or second row on this one either. Better than the last couple where I only got 5 SB!

Kathy

kjwent
09-20-2021, 09:13 AM
9/22 ONLY -- First Day of Autumn Collectors Bill - Find this special bill worth 22 SB through random searching and also get a bonus.

Kathy

kjwent
09-22-2021, 08:59 AM
9/22 ONLY -- First Day of Autumn Collectors Bill - Find this special bill worth 22 SB through random searching and also get a bonus.

Kathy

I just got this 22 SB Collector Bill plus 5 SB bonus.

Kathy

kjwent
09-23-2021, 06:13 AM
The 22 points is still available right now. (not as a Collectors bill). Usually the codes repeat in the a.m. until they reset.

Kathy

weeyam
09-23-2021, 10:17 AM
Swagbucks iSPY Swag Code September 23, 2021

COPY AND PASTE “Springsteen” ENTER IT AT SWAGBUCKS.COM

kjwent
09-26-2021, 08:03 AM
Sent another ticket off to the Netherworld about getting DQd from a Peanut Lab survey. Got through 88% -- all the way to the generic demographic questions and it said I didn't meet their criteria. But I answered all their stupid questions before they decided that. Sick of this crap. Actually made all my To-Do list but will not be able to make the daily goal without a struggle. Maybe I'll just let it go. Have other things to do.

Kathy

Update -- got my points