PDA

View Full Version : Rebates

Pages : [1] 2

kjwent
06-27-2020, 09:14 AM
I found this on another forum and decided to try it. I waited until I had actually received something before putting it out here. I submitted my first rebate on 6/19 and received my first refund yesterday, 6/26. It sounds more complicated than it really is. Take a look at it before you dismiss it.

The first website lists rebates that are available from beer, wine, seltzer etc. companies. There are some that do not require those purchases (NBPR - no beer purchase required) and are for products everyone buys. $2 on fresh or frozen fruit. $5 on seafood, chicken or pork (min $5 purchase), $1 on OJ, $5 on $30 worth of groceries, etc. I’ve already submitted $35 worth of rebates, received one $5 debit card and another $5 one is on the way. Each rebate tells you what form of rebate they are offering (check, debit card, etc.) All that is required is submitting scans of receipts. No UPC numbers, no circling things, and you can use the same receipts to fulfill multiple rebates. Some rebates even allow multiple submissions (with a different receipt).

The only UPC I’ve needed so far was a rebate on an actual purchase of a 24-pack of beer -- not a NBPR rebate!

The website sorts by state, so only those you qualify for pop up. You can look them all over for yourself -- some are even Ibotta cash back (which I don’t use). You can put “no beer” in as a keyword and just those will come up.

You can submit the receipts directly from this site. But I found the 2nd site (for Anheuser Busch products) was quicker. Any rebate that starts with AB-XXXX can be entered here.

The only issue I’ve had is they send you a bunch of emails on the same rebates without any explanation. As far as I can tell they send you an email each time the rebate status changes, and there’s a link to check the status. But all the emails look alike, you have to open each one and click the link to see which one it’s referring to and check the status.

Kathy

https://beermoney.pro/

https://www.mybeerrebate.com/#/home

3lilpigs
06-27-2020, 09:33 AM
Thanks. Looks interesting. I'll check it out!

ETA:

If approved, wait 6-12 weeks to get the rebate in the mail or via email.

Holy crap! lol

With all the technology we have now,you'd think it would be a bit quicker than that.

3lilpigs
06-27-2020, 10:08 AM
Just did my first one. A $15 rebate for groceries. Hope I did it right! :)

kjwent
06-27-2020, 11:27 AM
Like I said, I did my first submission on 6/19 and had a debit card in hand yesterday, 6/26. Not the 6-12 weeks they are saying.

I also checked my Amazon account. It says it accepts debit cards to add to your balance. I didn't try it, but figure I'll take any of the debit cards I get and just add it to Amazon. I really don't need to be carrying around all these cards!

Kathy

3lilpigs
06-29-2020, 09:31 AM
Just filled out my 2nd rebate. This one was for $3 and will come by check in mail.

Hope they add more soon. Those were the only 2 I qualified for, since I don't drink alcohol.

kjwent
06-29-2020, 11:17 AM
I figure they may post more soon since some end on 6/30. You don't have to buy alcohol to submit some of them. Put "no beer" in the keyword block. Then all you have to do is submit the receipt for the grocery item they request. These "no beer" ones are just sponsored by the beer company.

Kathy

Edit: Today I received 2 checks -- $1 for buying OJ, another for $2 for Hawaiian Tropic sunscreen and 2 Debit cards, each $5 -- one for purchasing $30 of groceries, the 2nd one for my 2nd submission of seafood/meat. None of these required any liquor or beer purchases.

Kathy

3lilpigs
06-29-2020, 01:11 PM
. You don't have to buy alcohol to submit some of them. Put "no beer" in the keyword block. Then all you have to do is submit the receipt for the grocery item they request. These "no beer" ones are just sponsored by the beer company.

Yep, I did that. Still only 2 at the moment that I qualify for. (I'm one of the states that by law, you don't have to purchase alcohol.)

I'll keep checking though!

kjwent
06-30-2020, 06:33 AM
I'm in SC -- also a state that doesn't require beer purchase. I haven't found fewer than 6 offers on any of the NBPR states. Unless you mean that you don't qualify because you don't purchase the items. (I'm with you on that -- I've got an offer for Caulipower Pizza that I am NEVER going to use!) Check your PM.

Don't forget you can submit multiple times on some of the offers -- with a different receipt.

Kathy

3lilpigs
06-30-2020, 08:24 AM
Unless you mean that you don't qualify because you don't purchase the items. (I'm with you on that -- I've got an offer for Caulipower Pizza that I am NEVER going to use!)

Yes, that's what I meant. I have that offer too and will never use....along with the organic items.

3lilpigs
07-13-2020, 05:09 AM
I have 3 checks coming in today's mail.

I'm surprised they're actually getting here........they aren't in an envelope! Just a postcard type check for everyone to see and steal! :O

kjwent
07-13-2020, 08:34 AM
I've gotten many of these postcard rebates in the past, and recently -- never had a problem. Cashed out 5 of them today ($9). I've gotten $32 worth of rebates from this site in the last couple weeks. Only one (which they say is coming) is for a beer purchase. All the rest were "no beer purchase necessary" type.

I've used the rebate cards at 2 different grocery stores. Just swipe, hit enter when it asks for a pin -- goes through right away. I put one onto my Amazon account -- needed to add it to my list of payment types (credit cards, debit cards, etc.) and then refilled the Amazon account from that card ($5). I deleted the card right after it credited. So, I'm not having any problem with any of them.

I hope they put some new ones out that I can qualify for soon.

Kathy

3lilpigs
07-13-2020, 09:13 AM
I got all 3 of mine a few mins ago, so all is good! :D

Hoping for some new ones to be posted soon too!

sunflowers
07-13-2020, 10:02 AM
so far I have otten 6, for a total of $48 with another 6 pending..I have had about 3 denied for size issues...lol

magickay
07-13-2020, 03:00 PM
I have 3 checks coming in today's mail.

I'm surprised they're actually getting here........they aren't in an envelope! Just a postcard type check for everyone to see and steal! :O

We get postcard rebates from Menards - never have any problems with them.

kjwent
07-14-2020, 06:50 AM
sunflowers -- size issues? The size of the product you purchased or the size of the receipt you submitted? Can't help you with product size, but you can resize the receipt with photo software.

Got 2 more checks yesterday -- $7 total. Happy to hear others are getting some money back also.

Kathy

3lilpigs
07-14-2020, 07:22 AM
Happy to hear others are getting some money back also.

Kathy

I sent it to her, and she's doing better than I am!! LOL

3lilpigs
07-14-2020, 08:16 AM
Just found a $20 rebate! I had to submit on my phone to qualify. Not somthing I like doing, but 20 bucks is 20 bucks! lol

Should know within 24 hrs if I qualify, then money goes to paypal!

3lilpigs
07-16-2020, 09:04 AM
Just found a $20 rebate! I had to submit on my phone to qualify. Not somthing I like doing, but 20 bucks is 20 bucks! lol

Should know within 24 hrs if I qualify, then money goes to paypal!

Woohoooo!! Got it!!

Your Heineken®, Heineken® Light, Heineken® 0.0 OR Amstel Light $20.00 rebate has arrived!

Went right to paypal:marchmellow:

sunflowers
07-16-2020, 09:21 AM
sunflowers -- size issues? The size of the product you purchased or the size of the receipt you submitted? Can't help you with product size, but you can resize the receipt with photo software.

Got 2 more checks yesterday -- $7 total. Happy to hear others are getting some money back also.

Kathy

qty of beer, I bought 6 pk when it needed to be 12

mosdata1
07-16-2020, 03:11 PM
Unfortunately, in my state I have to buy the beer.
so many rebates, none for me.
thanks for the great site.

sunflowers
07-18-2020, 06:13 AM
I sent it to her, and she's doing better than I am!! LOL

yes thanks for sending me free$$$$

sunflowers
07-18-2020, 06:14 AM
qty of beer, I bought 6 pk when it needed to be 12

really weird now rebate says valid and it was a big one $25..hope it comes

kjwent
07-18-2020, 06:33 AM
I end up getting the checks or cards in the mail before the tracking even says they're approved. I figure it didn't cost me anything to submit them so I hope for the best. I submitted a couple for $2 on gourmet cheese. I bought Cracker Barrel right out of the dairy case in Kroger and another type of Cheddar at Food Lion. Got my $4. All you can do is wait.

Yesterday I submitted a $1 one for chips.

Wish I had found this site years ago!

Kathy

sunflowers
07-18-2020, 07:05 AM
I end up getting the checks or cards in the mail before the tracking even says they're approved. I figure it didn't cost me anything to submit them so I hope for the best. I submitted a couple for $2 on gourmet cheese. I bought Cracker Barrel right out of the dairy case in Kroger and another type of Cheddar at Food Lion. Got my $4. All you can do is wait.

Yesterday I submitted a $1 one for chips.

Wish I had found this site years ago!

Kathy

Im awaiting the cheese one I did it for sargento...lol
I just wish when you got rebate they said for which one...I have to try and figure out through process of elimination ..

kjwent
07-18-2020, 10:21 AM
I agree about them not identifying the rebates. I keep a list. The bottom of the checks say "Bud Seltzer" or "some brand Wine" and I try to match them up by amount, sponsor and whether I requested a check or card. But it's a PIA for sure.

Kathy

sunflowers
07-18-2020, 12:52 PM
mine dont give any clues..just the amt. I have the prepaid cards and digital rewards

kjwent
07-25-2020, 05:38 AM
New NBPR $5 rebate on purchase of $20 of groceries. (LOL -- that's not hard to do these days!). Valid in AL, AR, MO, NC, SC, UT, WV from 7/19 to 8/15. AB-2383

Kathy

sunflowers
07-25-2020, 05:51 AM
I got my $25 one yesterday...I am up to $95 ...lol

kjwent
07-25-2020, 07:43 AM
Wow, sunflowers -- you're doing great. I'm still hovering around $50. After the first rush I didn't qualify for many. We don't drink AB products so we don't get to send any of the ones that call for Bud purchase. But still -- I'll take $50! I check every few days -- got to do a $1 one for chips and yesterday's $5. It only takes a minute. I scan most of my receipts anyway for SB and MP points (when they actually go through!) and other random things like Kellogg's points.

Kathy

sunflowers
07-25-2020, 03:08 PM
I get lucky cuz my neighbor is a beer drinker so I use her receipts..lol
I get everybody to save the receipts for me my sister gives me her Kellogg's receipts..
I have done 20 books now (between 2 accounts)and I'm over 65,000 points..
Just wish they had something to spend the points on more than coupons..

3lilpigs
07-25-2020, 03:37 PM
Just wish they had something to spend the points on more than coupons..

Uh, hello! Spend them on me!! LOL:groupsmilie

sunflowers
07-26-2020, 05:19 AM
Uh, hello! Spend them on me!! LOL:groupsmilie

what age book should I get you? Step1?:)

3lilpigs
07-26-2020, 07:12 AM
what age book should I get you? Step1?:)

Oh you are the funny one today!! LOL

:aetsch::aetsch::aetsch:

3lilpigs
08-01-2020, 07:48 AM
Don't forget to check for new rebates this month! I found 3 already!

magickay
08-01-2020, 12:37 PM
So I have a quick question - is it worth it if I don't really buy beer or alcohol that often?

3lilpigs
08-01-2020, 01:02 PM
I dont buy alcohol at all. So far I got back $10, and am waiting on a $15 rebate from last month. The ones that were just posted will add up to $8 once I do those. They only take a few seconds to do, and I don't run out and buy anything extra, just to get the rebate. It's not gonna make me rich, but it's nice to have some lottery ticket money. lol

I aways do rebates, no matter the amount.

kjwent
08-02-2020, 07:38 AM
I have only turned in one rebate that required a beer purchase and I'm over $50 in rebates now. I'm waiting on $5 on the purchase of $20 worth of groceries -- no alcohol purchase necessary. Isn't it worth it to scan the receipt, fill out a 2 minute form and wait for $5 in the mail? I don't have any grocery stores in my area that are mailing me $5. This site is a no brainer to at least look at.

Kathy

3lilpigs
08-02-2020, 08:22 AM
C'mon, Kay! Join the Rebate Warriors!:ridinghorse:

sunflowers
08-03-2020, 07:18 AM
I have one showing up in my mail today not sure what it is, not expecting any..Im over $100 now..

sunflowers
08-03-2020, 07:19 AM
I get friends, family and neighbors to give me their recpts....

3lilpigs
08-04-2020, 03:37 AM
Get $4 back via rebate when you purchase ONE (1) package of pretzels, brats or sausages.

What do you think they mean here by 'pretzels?'

Do you think they mean like a box of frozen pretzels such as Auntie Annes.........
or just a bag of pretzels like those in the snack aisle??

sunflowers
08-04-2020, 05:42 AM
I would say anything that shows up pretzel on recpt. that is over the amt they require

sunflowers
08-04-2020, 06:30 AM
What do you think they mean here by 'pretzels?'

Do you think they mean like a box of frozen pretzels such as Auntie Annes.........
or just a bag of pretzels like those in the snack aisle??

just spend at least $5 and you could probably cover both pretzel rebates...lol

thebears
08-05-2020, 05:35 AM
Hi everyone - I've been lurking this forum, but I am the creator of beermoney.pro. I just made some updates to the website - let me know what you all think! Happy that you are enjoying the site. I am open to any feedback :)

kjwent
08-07-2020, 09:36 AM
Sunflowers -- just wanted to share this with you from another site. You say you get receipts from your friends and neighbors, but some people are beginning to have problems. I haven't had any, but this was posted on another site.

Kathy

All the AB rebates I submit are rejected. I chat and they can't help. I finally have to call. I've asked if I have been flagged but they always tell me they don't know why I didn't pass the audit process. I have done a lot of rebates, especially the online ones because you don't have to trade for forms or pay postage, but since about March/April every single AB rebate doesn't pass the audit process. But when I call they clear them and I get the check or virtual reward within a few days. It is just a PITA to have to do that step every. single. time.

sunflowers
08-07-2020, 11:49 AM
Sunflowers -- just wanted to share this with you from another site. You say you get receipts from your friends and neighbors, but some people are beginning to have problems. I haven't had any, but this was posted on another site.

Kathy

All the AB rebates I submit are rejected. I chat and they can't help. I finally have to call. I've asked if I have been flagged but they always tell me they don't know why I didn't pass the audit process. I have done a lot of rebates, especially the online ones because you don't have to trade for forms or pay postage, but since about March/April every single AB rebate doesn't pass the audit process. But when I call they clear them and I get the check or virtual reward within a few days. It is just a PITA to have to do that step every. single. time.

Thanks for info....

well I dont know how they would even know who I got recpt from? Could have been mine. I look up UPCs...I use my families recpts for all my cash back apps. No problems ever. They dont use them so its not like it would be flagged for double usage...I do Ibotta, fetch, CK51, savingstar,and stocking spree just to name a few...

3lilpigs
08-07-2020, 04:41 PM
Just did my first one. A $15 rebate for groceries. Hope I did it right! :)

I got this one today! Yeah!!:happy:happy

magickay
08-08-2020, 12:18 AM
You got me curious now, and there is a newly added offer - no beer purchase required. Sadly, not available in Ohio, but good for MO.

MICHELOB ULTRA & GROCERIES $25 REBATE
Purchase Dates/Range
08/03/2020 – 09/08/2020

Submit By:
09/22/2020

kjwent
08-08-2020, 05:15 AM
I know -- I saw that one too. Not good for me in SC. Lucky MO!!!

Kathy

kjwent
08-08-2020, 05:19 AM
Thanks for info....

well I dont know how they would even know who I got recpt from? Could have been mine. I look up UPCs...I use my families recpts for all my cash back apps. No problems ever. They dont use them so its not like it would be flagged for double usage...I do Ibotta, fetch, CK51, savingstar,and stocking spree just to name a few...

I think it would be more about the number of rebates you submit. I think that's how the other person got tagged. Several other posters commented that they had gotten told they didn't pass audit either. It's not going to deter me -- these have been too rewarding to ignore. Got my final one yesterday -- $5 on $20 of groceries. Already spent it on MORE groceries! Hope they put more out.

Kathy

3lilpigs
08-08-2020, 05:33 AM
I'm waiting on a $7 rebate I did last week, and have another one for $15 that I'll probably do today.

Cha-ching!!:wings

sunflowers
08-08-2020, 06:41 AM
I think it would be more about the number of rebates you submit. I think that's how the other person got tagged. Several other posters commented that they had gotten told they didn't pass audit either. It's not going to deter me -- these have been too rewarding to ignore. Got my final one yesterday -- $5 on $20 of groceries. Already spent it on MORE groceries! Hope they put more out.

Kathy

well on my first few that got denied they said I did the offer already, I said no I didnt first one, they look and then put it through..not sure if that's maybe a way of them not paying some if the people don't question ,,I always question and make them tell me why....lol

sunflowers
08-08-2020, 06:42 AM
I'm waiting on a $7 rebate I did last week, and have another one for $15 that I'll probably do today.

Cha-ching!!:wings

whats the $15 one?

3lilpigs
08-08-2020, 07:05 AM
whats the $15 one?

Smirnoff & Groceries R10686W

3lilpigs
08-19-2020, 04:06 PM
Just got a $7 rebate from Smirnoff!

Yippee!!!!:elefant:

kjwent
08-20-2020, 05:05 AM
I've been so wrapped up in a problem with our Homeowner's Assoc. that I haven't checked these lately. My bad. Just found a $5 rebate on $30 that can be done twice -- I spent that last Friday -- at 2 different stores! So I can submit both today! Need to look closer at the list to see if there are any others.

Kathy

magickay
08-21-2020, 06:00 PM
Okay - you got me curious. I'm going for a $7 rebate from Guiness. We went out to eat, and I ordered a Guiness ($3.43) and a pizza (6.50). Just uploaded the receipt and requested a mail rebate. May take up to two weeks to process. Fingers crossed!

3lilpigs
08-21-2020, 06:04 PM
Good luck!

Was that for Ohio only? I don't remember seeing one like that.

magickay
08-21-2020, 06:19 PM
It wasn't Ohio only, if I remember correctly, but there were some states that didn't have to buy beer. I didn't think I was going to be able to do it, but Bill suggested going out to this little joint for pizza, and I had a Guiness there the last time we went.

kjwent
08-22-2020, 06:47 AM
Okay - you got me curious. I'm going for a $7 rebate from Guiness. We went out to eat, and I ordered a Guiness ($3.43) and a pizza (6.50). Just uploaded the receipt and requested a mail rebate. May take up to two weeks to process. Fingers crossed!

Hopefully you'll get this one (R10775W - Pint it forward) -- but I read the full requirements and you may not meet the minimum food purchase.

VALID ONLY ON PURCHASE OF (A) ONE (1) SMITHWICK’S, HARP OR GUINNESS DRAUGHT (FOR DINE-IN, 16 OZ. OR 20 OZ.; FOR TAKE-OUT/TO-GO, 14.9 OZ.) AND (B) ONE (1) MENU ITEM WITH A MINIMUM PURCHASE PRICE OF $8 (EXCLUDING TIP; CALCULATED PRE-TAX), EITHER DINE-IN OR TAKE-OUT/TO-GO.

Kathy

magickay
08-22-2020, 09:29 PM
Hopefully you'll get this one (R10775W - Pint it forward) -- but I read the full requirements and you may not meet the minimum food purchase.

VALID ONLY ON PURCHASE OF (A) ONE (1) SMITHWICK’S, HARP OR GUINNESS DRAUGHT (FOR DINE-IN, 16 OZ. OR 20 OZ.; FOR TAKE-OUT/TO-GO, 14.9 OZ.) AND (B) ONE (1) MENU ITEM WITH A MINIMUM PURCHASE PRICE OF $8 (EXCLUDING TIP; CALCULATED PRE-TAX), EITHER DINE-IN OR TAKE-OUT/TO-GO.

Kathy

That's the one I submitted :) Keeping my fingers crossed!

sunflowers
08-23-2020, 05:56 AM
That's the one I submitted :) Keeping my fingers crossed!

think you had to spend $8 on one food item, but maybe they will miss that and give it to you ...

kjwent
09-01-2020, 11:53 AM
I found lots more rebates were added today for my state -- and one for $5 I had overlooked (was added on 8/30 -- expired 8/31, but I could submit until 9/14).

Kathy

magickay
09-01-2020, 01:09 PM
I got excited because one was added for Ohio, marked 'No beer purchase required' - but in the fine print, Ohio has to buy beer :( Other states get $4 back on seafood or chicken purchases.

kjwent
09-02-2020, 01:04 PM
Even more have been added today. SC has 111 offers! Yesterday I think there were 80+. Wish I qualified for all of them.

Kathy

3lilpigs
09-02-2020, 04:51 PM
Thanks for bumping up this tread! I forgot all about the rebates! :O

I don't know where my head has been lately. lol:goofy

Mary_Jo3
09-03-2020, 06:53 AM
Where do you all find your rebates?

kjwent
09-03-2020, 07:03 AM
I'm not sure I understand your question. Do you mean all the beer ones? That one is explained in Post #1 on this thread, the web site is listed there. I found the link on an old forum that I used to frequent. It seems to have died out, except their link for the beer rebates is very active. Obviously I've had time on my hands with the virus keeping us home. I was checking out places I hadn't logged onto in a long time.

If you mean in general -- I read a variety of other blogs and freebie site postings. If I'm interested in them, or if I've seen that other people here have an interest I repost them here.

I am not on social media of any type, so I don't ever post any of their offers or contests.

Is that what you meant?

Kathy

sunflowers
09-03-2020, 11:46 AM
Too funny I was just coming to write on this post too I see Florida has some new rebates that don't require beer one of which is chicken..

magickay
09-08-2020, 10:10 PM

My rebate check came today! I wasn't sure if I would qualify, but apparently met the conditions. Quite happy - enough to see if there are other offers for Ohio :)

3lilpigs
09-09-2020, 01:59 AM
Yeah! Glad you got one! Hope you can find some more.

I haven't had time to check the list lately. I'll have to get with it soon!

Mary_Jo3
09-09-2020, 11:35 AM
Hi, I just tried to open the links on post #1. I could open Beer Money but the second one only gives me a blank screen. When I try to open something from Beer Money I get a blank screen, I've never had a problem opening links before. Has anyone else had this problem?

3lilpigs
09-09-2020, 02:04 PM
Both links are working fine for me.

3lilpigs
09-19-2020, 02:49 PM
I haven't checked on any of these for awhile. Just filled out one for Guiness $10 back on $10+ in groceries!
Should get it.

Tonight is pizza and ice cream night!

Here's another I want to try.....

Get $2* back via rebate on your purchase of any Appetizer or Entree.** *Paid via Bud Light Virtual Card or Check. **Purchase price of Entree or Appetizer must exceed $2.00, excluding sales tax.[/COLOR]

Not sure if they mean frozen foods, or something from a restaurant???

sunflowers
09-19-2020, 08:40 PM
I would think it was a restaurant one

kjwent
09-20-2020, 12:35 PM
I submitted an online purchase from a pizza place a while back that said "a meal" and got it. I think as long as you have a receipt for something you served as a meal it's worth a shot.

Kathy

sunflowers
09-25-2020, 04:01 PM
I just got 5 more in the past 2 days..$10, $10, $10, $5 $5 waiting on 3 more...:)

3lilpigs
09-25-2020, 04:17 PM
I'm waiting on a $10 and $2.
Not many for me to choose from this time.

3lilpigs
09-29-2020, 02:00 PM
I got the $2 one in the mail today. That was fast!!

sunflowers
09-30-2020, 05:12 AM
I got the $2 one in the mail today. That was fast!!

nice..Im waiting on a $10 and a $8 and a $15 one...I had 2 of those denied yesterday, but called and got them approved..I had to buy 3 craft beers and we bought 4 and i only submitted 1 upc since they were all the same,so it got denied..lol

3lilpigs
10-02-2020, 04:12 PM
Got my $10 rebate from Guiness today. Deposited in Paypal.

sunflowers
10-03-2020, 02:36 PM
i got a $10 prepaid card in mail today and have no idea what one it was for..I hate they don't tell you...

magickay
10-10-2020, 11:23 AM
Several new offers posted when I searched this morning for Ohio (I'm going to the store today).

3lilpigs
10-10-2020, 10:46 PM
Only 1 new one for me so far. A $1 rebate on salsa/chips. Figures....I bought 2 jars and 2 bags about 2 weeks ago.

3lilpigs
10-13-2020, 04:12 PM
Got a $2 check in the mail today. It's from the PLANTERS PEANUTS - COMPLIMENTS OF NATURAL LIGHT $2 REBATE.

sunflowers
10-13-2020, 08:24 PM
Got a $2 check in the mail today. It's from the PLANTERS PEANUTS - COMPLIMENTS OF NATURAL LIGHT $2 REBATE.

That will buy you a bag of shareable MM's

3lilpigs
10-14-2020, 01:56 AM
That will buy you a bag of shareable MM's

Not here it won't,.............and I don't share! LOL

sunflowers
10-14-2020, 05:32 AM
Not here it won't,.............and I don't share! LOL:slapping

3lilpigs
10-16-2020, 05:50 AM
Which dollar amount do you think they'll send me??

Valid only on purchase of (A) two (2) four packs of Guinness draught and one (1) to go order with a minimum purchase price of $25 (excluding tip; calculated pre-tax) to receive a $15 rebate,

or (B)

one (1) four pack of guinness draught and one (1) to go order with a minimum purchase price of $25 (excluding tip; calculated pre-tax) to received a $5 rebate.

No alcohol purchase required in AL, HI, IN, KY, ME, MN, MO, NJ, NY, NC, PA, VT & WV.

I live in Pa, so no beer purchase required. Other than that, only requirement is $25 to go order.

sunflowers
10-16-2020, 06:20 AM

I live in Pa, so no beer purchase required. Other than that, only requirement is $25 to go order.

hopefully the $15 one

magickay
10-16-2020, 07:29 AM

Lucky - when I see that no beer purchase required, it’s usually not the case for Ohio. I will keep looking though :)

kjwent
10-16-2020, 10:10 AM
I'd take either one!

Is it just me or are these rebates offering shorter windows to complete? "Get $4* back via rebate on the purchase of one (1) Budweiser Family 24-pack. *Paid via Budweiser Virtual Card or Check. Offer good to residents of FL, GA and SC only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 10/07/20 - 10/20/20. Request Must Be Submitted By: 11/03/20. "

We bought beer on 9/25. Not sure about you, but I haven't finished a 24 pack yet!

Kathy

3lilpigs
10-16-2020, 01:23 PM
I'd take either one!

Is it just me or are these rebates offering shorter windows to complete? "Get $4* back via rebate on the purchase of one (1) Budweiser Family 24-pack. *Paid via Budweiser Virtual Card or Check. Offer good to residents of FL, GA and SC only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 10/07/20 - 10/20/20. Request Must Be Submitted By: 11/03/20. "

We bought beer on 9/25. Not sure about you, but I haven't finished a 24 pack yet!

Kathy

Yes, I noticed the shorter time span. The rebates seem to be disappearing from the offer page a lot faster.

I sent you an email.

3lilpigs
10-30-2020, 12:27 AM
Got a rebate in the mail today......

COMPLIMENTS OF BUD LIGHT PLATINUM - APPETIZER OR ENTREE $2 REBATE

Still waiting on 5 more. Four for $2 each, and one for $15

sunflowers
10-30-2020, 06:30 AM
@3lilpigs did any of mine go through for you?

3lilpigs
10-30-2020, 07:08 AM
@3lilpigs did any of mine go through for you?

Yes, one for Planters, and one for brats. Still waiting on both checks

kjwent
10-30-2020, 10:51 AM
I got turned down for a $5 one for purchasing a 24pk "in the Budweiser family". I submitted a Miller Lite UPC, because I've gotten them through here before. The terms and conditions didn't specify what was in the Bud family. I tried to check google, but it sort of answered the question, but didn't. I contacted them online and keep getting the same reply -- UPC not valid, if I have questions about which states the rebate is valid for I need to read the terms and conditions. I asked "is the UPC not valid because it's Miller?" and I get the same exact response. Three emails I sent, asking the same question in a different way and got the exact same form reply.

Not worth my time! I'll catch them next month when some new ones come out!

Kathy

3lilpigs
10-30-2020, 04:10 PM

Valid only on purchase of (A) two (2) four packs of Guinness draught and one (1) to go order with a minimum purchase price of $25 (excluding tip; calculated pre-tax) to receive a $15 rebate,

or (B)

one (1) four pack of guinness draught and one (1) to go order with a minimum purchase price of $25 (excluding tip; calculated pre-tax) to received a $5 rebate.

No alcohol purchase required in AL, HI, IN, KY, ME, MN, MO, NJ, NY, NC, PA, VT & WV.

Just got paypal for this......dang, they sent me $5! Bummer.
Oh well....better than nothing I guess.

sunflowers
10-30-2020, 07:17 PM
I would call and question them and have them tell you why I've had quite a few rebates overturned when they denied them..

3lilpigs
11-01-2020, 12:58 PM
No new rebates for me this month. (At least not yet).

3lilpigs
11-02-2020, 05:40 PM
Got a $3 rebate from Budweiser, for the Brats in todays mail.

4 to go!

3lilpigs
11-07-2020, 09:49 AM
Was supposed to get a $2 rebate in the mail yesterday, but it didn't show up. Didn't come today either. Someone at the post office must have needed lunch money.

This is why I wish all these rebates could be done by Paypal! I hate those postcard rebates where everyone can see what it is.

kjwent
11-08-2020, 09:00 AM
We're still waiting for our mail in ballot. It was mailed to us on 10/19 -- from the county office 20 miles down the road. We stood in line for 3 hours and voted in person instead. Blame the mail hold up on the Postmaster General -- DeJoy -- not the postal workers.

Kathy

3lilpigs
11-16-2020, 03:14 PM
Was supposed to get a $2 rebate in the mail yesterday, but it didn't show up. Didn't come today either. Someone at the post office must have needed lunch money.

This is why I wish all these rebates could be done by Paypal! I hate those postcard rebates where everyone can see what it is.

FINALLY got this in the mail today!!

Ten days!! *smh!*

kjwent
12-04-2020, 08:41 AM
New month, new rebates. Only a couple for me -- I expected more with the holidays and all. Maybe later in the month, towards New Years.

And there are some ads included in the list -- Amazon jumped right on the opportunity. I got a chuckle out of the socks -- on the bottom of one it says "If you can read this" the 2nd one says "bring me some beer". You can buy them to say "bring ice cream -- bacon -- wine -- chocolate" and a bunch of other things.

Kathy

3lilpigs
12-04-2020, 08:51 AM
I was disappointed in the rebates this month too. Nothing new for me at all. :(

Love those socks! lol

3lilpigs
12-31-2020, 11:14 PM
New rebates posted!

After I do some shopping in the morning, I should qualify for a $15 rebate, and a $8 rebate!

kjwent
01-01-2021, 07:39 AM
I took a quick look -- nothing! I'll have to dig deeper when I have a minute. Some say NBPR, but they require seltzer purchase -- I don't buy seltzer.

Kathy

3lilpigs
01-01-2021, 12:51 PM
Wow! This morning when I checked, there were only 2 available for me. I just checked again, and there are 35 available!!

Wish I had checked before going to the store. I would have picked up a few more things.

magickay
01-01-2021, 10:58 PM
I looked at Ohio out of curiosity, and it listed over 200 - about 1/3 were promotions for Amazon purchases to help support the program, and a bunch were for iBotta. Really odd to see that collection.

3lilpigs
01-02-2021, 03:20 AM
I looked at Ohio out of curiosity, and it listed over 200 - about 1/3 were promotions for Amazon purchases to help support the program, and a bunch were for iBotta. Really odd to see that collection.

TYeah, I noticed that too. Several ads for Amazon. I guess someone has to pay to keep the site going !

I'm a bit ticked off about one of the offers. I bought $65 worth of groceries (needed anyhow), and the dang offer doesn't start until the 3rd!! It was the $15 rebate too! Guess I won't be getting that one for awhile.

3lilpigs
01-13-2021, 03:51 PM
Went shopping over the weekend.
Spent $26.......
I qualify for 4 rebates off one receipt.....
1 for $5
1 for $15
2 for .50 cents each. lol

:marchmellow::marchmellow::marchmellow:

kjwent
01-14-2021, 07:05 AM
Went shopping over the weekend.
Spent $26.......
I qualify for 4 rebates off one receipt.....
1 for $5
1 for $15
2 for .50 cents each. lol

:marchmellow::marchmellow::marchmellow:

Great! I can't tell you the last time I qualified for a rebate here. I missed a couple because I bought the products before the rebate started. But mostly they are the wrong package size or paired with something we don't use. *sigh*

Kathy

3lilpigs
01-15-2021, 05:24 PM
Has anyone received a rebate by Virtual Reward? How does that work? Do they all go in to one account, or will I have different accounts for each beer?

3lilpigs
01-20-2021, 02:25 PM
Anyone??

magickay
01-20-2021, 06:05 PM
Has anyone received a rebate by Virtual Reward? How does that work? Do they all go in to one account, or will I have different accounts for each beer?

I haven't seen anything for Ohio that was worth the effort for me. I see that they've now teamed up with ibotta, and have also introduced a reward program. Sorry that I'm not much help.

kjwent
01-21-2021, 08:46 AM
No. I usually get gift card or check.

I finally qualified for a $5 this week. It's been a long, dry spell.

Kathy

3lilpigs
01-26-2021, 05:06 PM
Just got 2 rebates sent to Paypal...... $30!

Got a 50 cent rebate in the mail today. lol

sunflowers
02-02-2021, 06:32 AM
Anyone??

yes I have gotten them, I turn around right away and get Amazon GC with it. They all come to one acct if you register but you get a separate card for each rebate and site keeps track of them if you register.

sunflowers
02-02-2021, 06:34 AM
FREE* ONE (1) 12-pack of Blue Moon LightSky AFTER REBATE (*up to $20.00)

Go to the Blue Moon Rebates website
Enter Offer # [B]21-36360 (and today's date for Purchase Date) to view all the details.(put correct date though when you submit)

3lilpigs
02-02-2021, 07:00 AM
FREE* ONE (1) 12-pack of Blue Moon LightSky AFTER REBATE (*up to $20.00)

Go to the Blue Moon Rebates website
Enter Offer # [B]21-36360 (and today's date for Purchase Date) to view all the details.(put correct date though when you submit)

Ok.....but I need a receipt! :lol

sunflowers
02-02-2021, 07:14 AM
Its free just buy it..I have recpt but I submitted it..lol

3lilpigs
02-02-2021, 08:30 AM
It's not FREE if I have to BUY it! :lol

I don't drink it anyhow. I don't even know what it is. lol

kjwent
02-03-2021, 11:00 AM
Its free just buy it..I have recpt but I submitted it..lol

Got it today. Thanks.

Kathy

3lilpigs
02-03-2021, 11:51 AM
Submitted receipt last night for $2 back on flowers......

and today $3 back on chocolate candy.

3lilpigs
02-04-2021, 06:57 AM
The Virtual cards are turning out to be a real PITA for me.

Each one is requiring a seperate account.

I tried to redeem them at Paypal, but that didn't work. I added the card numbers and was going to transfer the money on the card to my checking account, but they want a 10% fee. Not worth it on a 50 cent or $1 card. (I think there was also a minimum amount required too). No way to add it to my PayPal balance either.

Not having any luck with adding to Amazon. I keep getting the response that a ''payment revision is needed."
No matter what I do, it's not accepting it.

Guess I'll just start asking for checks in the mail from now on.

kjwent
02-04-2021, 08:41 AM
The Virtual cards are turning out to be a real PITA for me.

Each one is requiring a seperate account.

I tried to redeem them at Paypal, but that didn't work. I added the card numbers and was going to transfer the money on the card to my checking account, but they want a 10% fee. Not worth it on a 50 cent or $1 card. (I think there was also a minimum amount required too). No way to add it to my PayPal balance either.

Not having any luck with adding to Amazon. I keep getting the response that a ''payment revision is needed."
No matter what I do, it's not accepting it.

Guess I'll just start asking for checks in the mail from now on.

I Googled Mastercard Virtual Card -- A virtual prepaid card has the same functions of a physical prepaid card except that you can only use them for online purchases and for phone orders. Like physical prepaid cards, virtual prepaid cards have a 16-digit card number with a CVV number attached.

Kathy

3lilpigs
02-04-2021, 08:48 AM
I Googled Mastercard Virtual Card -- A virtual prepaid card has the same functions of a physical prepaid card except that you can only use them for online purchases and for phone orders. Like physical prepaid cards, virtual prepaid cards have a 16-digit card number with a CVV number attached.

Kathy

Figures. I don't usually do much online shopping, and can't remember the last time I shopped by phone. (1985? lol)

I just did another rebate, for $5. Chose to get card in the mail for that one.

You'd think they'd do them all by Paypal....save money on postage, and creating a plastic card.

3lilpigs
02-04-2021, 12:26 PM
Hi everyone - I've been lurking this forum, but I am the creator of beermoney.pro. I just made some updates to the website - let me know what you all think! Happy that you are enjoying the site. I am open to any feedback :)

Has anyone ever noticed this post before? It's way back as post #44. He/she hasn't been online since they posted. (Aug of 2020).Wonder if they really are the creator and how they found BBF??

kjwent
02-05-2021, 09:25 AM
No, I never saw it. It was probably back when they added the Amazon sale stuff. Maybe Sunflowers knows -- she has contacted them about denied rebates. I've never had any contact with them other than to submit receipts. I originally found the site on another forum and posted it here last June.

Kathy

thebears
02-05-2021, 08:36 PM
Has anyone ever noticed this post before? It's way back as post #44. He/she hasn't been online since they posted. (Aug of 2020).Wonder if they really are the creator and how they found BBF??

Hey everyone! Yep, it's me. I posted this message back in Aug, but this forum told me that I was banned?! ... so I never bothered to check the site anymore. I found BBF through my analytics software. I was getting a couple of visitors from this site and stumbled across this thread. Anyways, glad you're finding the site useful. :beer: I'm going to add other rebates when I find the time. Here are some other rebates available that I haven't shared on the site.

Free Honey Nut Cheerios - http://freehoneynutcheerios.com/
$5 Listerine Rebate - https://www.earnrewards.com/listerine21daychallenge
Arm & Hammer Cat Litter (Try Me Free) - https://ahlitter.inmarrebates.com/#/offers
Olay Facial (Buy $50, Get $15) - https://apfco.com/Secured/P3612W/P192825W/Home/EntryForm
Gillette, Old Spice or Head & Shoulders (Buy $50, Get $15 or purchase $30, Get $10) - https://usedailyforgreatness.com/P192823W/Home/EntryForm

3lilpigs
02-07-2021, 12:24 AM
:smallwelcome:smallwelcome

Thanks for the rebates!

sunflowers
02-10-2021, 09:09 AM
No, I never saw it. It was probably back when they added the Amazon sale stuff. Maybe Sunflowers knows -- she has contacted them about denied rebates. I've never had any contact with them other than to submit receipts. I originally found the site on another forum and posted it here last June.

Kathy

no idea...lol

sunflowers
02-10-2021, 09:10 AM
Hey everyone! Yep, it's me. I posted this message back in Aug, but this forum told me that I was banned?! ... so I never bothered to check the site anymore. I found BBF through my analytics software. I was getting a couple of visitors from this site and stumbled across this thread. Anyways, glad you're finding the site useful. :beer: I'm going to add other rebates when I find the time. Here are some other rebates available that I haven't shared on the site.

just goes to show you they are tracking cookies, clicks and what ever else they can

3lilpigs
02-16-2021, 02:20 PM
Today's mail was a $2 check, a $1 debit card, and a $5 debit card! Woohoo!! :marchmellow:

3lilpigs
02-28-2021, 10:03 AM
I'm missing $5-6 in checks from the beginning of the month. I have a feeling they got ''lost'' in the mail. :(

Tomorrow starts a new month! Hoping for some new rebates!

3lilpigs
03-02-2021, 03:38 PM
Someone must be listening in ........

I got $4 in rebate checks today. :marchmellow:

No new rebates for me this month. :(

3lilpigs
03-03-2021, 02:18 PM
$3 check in the mail today! :D

kjwent
03-04-2021, 07:53 AM
Congrats to you with all those checks coming in! I haven't qualified for anything lately.

Kathy

3lilpigs
03-06-2021, 08:18 AM
I got $3 yesterday, and 50 cents today.
I think I'm caught up on all my rebates now.

3lilpigs
03-11-2021, 04:35 PM
I got a $1 check, and $5 debit card in the mail today! I have no idea where either one came from. I'm only waiting on one rebate ($5), but I just sent for it 2 days ago.

3lilpigs
03-12-2021, 02:10 PM
Another one that I don't know where it came from..........but only 50 cents.

I think I'm over $100 in rebates now, since January! Woohoo!!

kjwent
03-13-2021, 06:35 AM
Great! This website has worked out well for a bunch of us. Thanks to thebears for putting it out there for us to find and keeping it current. That's got to be a huge job.

Kathy

3lilpigs
03-13-2021, 07:26 AM
I agree...

Thanks "thebears!"

I check that site at LEAST twice a day! LOL

Another new rebate was posted yesterday that I was able to apply for. :D

Patiently waiting for April 5th! A $10 Smirnoff rebate coming...no beer purchase required! I'll be going to Aldi's that day, for sure!

3lilpigs
03-15-2021, 10:54 AM
I got a $3 card in the mail today.

I'm starting to think they're sending me doubles. lol

I started keeping track of these on a spread sheet, but I don't have this one or the last one, marked down.

kjwent
03-16-2021, 07:32 AM
Spend them/cash them quick! You don't want them to stop payment on them!

Kathy

thebears
03-16-2021, 08:49 AM
Thanks all for using the site!!! Glad you're saving money!

Just added a bunch of Heineken related offers. The website gets updated once a day (early in the morning) so no need to check multiple times a day haha. There's a couple of NBPR offers too if you're lucky enough to live in one of those states. Cheers to more rebates!

3lilpigs
03-16-2021, 01:30 PM
There's a couple of NBPR offers too if you're lucky enough to live in one of those states. Cheers to more rebates!

Yep, that's me! I'm cashing in on those grocery offers! :marchmellow:

3lilpigs
03-17-2021, 02:50 PM
Woohoo! A new one just posted, just in time for payday Friday! :marchmellow:

$20 back on $60 in groceries!

sunflowers
03-18-2021, 05:46 AM
not fair that Pa. is a no alcohol state...I never see rebates like this for Florida

3lilpigs
03-18-2021, 01:33 PM
not fair that Pa. is a no alcohol state...I never see rebates like this for Florida

Oh sure, pick on me!:aetsch::aetsch:

3lilpigs
03-19-2021, 03:59 PM
Another $3 rebate card in the mail today. :D

I wish they would do these all by Paypal. I have all these cards sitting around with nothing on them. Such a waste of plastic!

kjwent
03-20-2021, 08:57 AM
You might as well shred them, they are not refillable.

Kathy

3lilpigs
03-20-2021, 06:30 PM
You might as well shred them, they are not refillable.

Kathy

Yeah, that's why they're such a waste! I don't like that they have my name on them either.

3lilpigs
03-25-2021, 01:06 PM
2 buckaroos in todays mail! :marchmellow: !

kjwent
03-26-2021, 04:52 AM
I got a $2 check also.

Still waiting on my $14.99 Blue Moon rebate (from Feb 2). Had to follow up -- another 7-10 days they said -- no explanation, but it's coming.

Kathy

3lilpigs
04-05-2021, 01:37 PM
Starts today...

Smirnoff $10 Rebate with Purchase of Groceries

NO BEER (FLAVORED MALT BEVERAGE) PURCHASE REQUIRED IN AL, HI, IN, KY, ME, MN, MO, NJ, PA, VT & WV. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, THE U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS, AND WHERE PROHIBITED, RESTRICTED OR TAXED.

I actually forgot about this one, but just happened to stop at Aldi's on the way home, and my total was $17.
Woohoo! Another $10 rebate for meeeeee! :marchmellow:

magickay
04-08-2021, 11:36 AM
Glad I checked today - looks like I can get $3 for pizza purchase - expired, but can still submit. Fingers crossed...

magickay
04-14-2021, 05:06 PM
Glad I checked today - looks like I can get $3 for pizza purchase - expired, but can still submit. Fingers crossed...

Got an email notification that my submission has been accepted, and will be a few weeks yet to receive. Yippee!

3lilpigs
04-14-2021, 05:36 PM
Got an email notification that my submission has been accepted, and will be a few weeks yet to receive. Yippee!

Glad to hear!

Lunch money! More pizza! :lol

magickay
04-15-2021, 10:48 PM

That was fast - received an email saying the $3 went into my PayPal account. And it was :)

sunflowers
04-16-2021, 05:46 AM
I have gotten about 15 in the past 2 weeks....it pays when you visit a no beer required state...lol

3lilpigs
04-16-2021, 01:27 PM
It pays better when you LIVE IN a no-beer required state! :lol

magickay
04-16-2021, 03:03 PM

And it's annoying when they are marked 'no beer required' but in your state, you have to buy the alcohol to qualify. Urgh.

sunflowers
04-16-2021, 05:05 PM
That's the only thing good about Pa.
Besides you Lisa😂

3lilpigs
04-18-2021, 03:32 AM
That's the only thing good about Pa.
Besides you Lisa

Me, Hershey, and UTZ!

In that order! :lol

3lilpigs
04-18-2021, 03:33 AM
I bought 2, 24packs of bottled water yesterday at Aldi's, for $3.38. (total).

Getting a $3 rebate! :marchmellow:

3lilpigs
04-22-2021, 04:04 PM
Starts today...

NO BEER (FLAVORED MALT BEVERAGE) PURCHASE REQUIRED IN AL, HI, IN, KY, ME, MN, MO, NJ, PA, VT & WV. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, THE U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS, AND WHERE PROHIBITED, RESTRICTED OR TAXED.

I actually forgot about this one, but just happened to stop at Aldi's on the way home, and my total was $17.
Woohoo! Another $10 rebate for meeeeee! :marchmellow:

Just got this one in my PayPal account! Woohoo!

3lilpigs
04-25-2021, 06:45 AM
I took my nephew to Aldi's with me on Friday. I've taught him to pick up reciepts that others leave behind. lol
(It's cute when a 4 yr old does it, but ''weird'' when an adult does it! lol)

He only found 2 receipts, but they had enough items on there to get $5 back in rebates, and about 30 points at MyPoints. :marchmellow:

Every little bit helps......especially when I didn't pay anything. lol

magickay
04-25-2021, 12:18 PM
I took my nephew to Aldi's with me on Friday. I've taught him to pick up reciepts that others leave behind. lol

He only found 2 receipts, but they had enough items on there to get $5 back in rebates, and about 30 points at MyPoints. :marchmellow:

I've thought about picking up loose receipts, LOL. And I have to keep reminding Bill to save his receipts when he goes to Walmart without me. I like it when I can submit a receipt to MP, then go to Kelloggs Family Rewards and upload the receipt for cereal and such, too.

chrisfucc
04-25-2021, 10:04 PM
There is a local store that I have been going to for years. The owner knows that I am grabbing my receipts to scan them. One day he saw me hunting through the trash. He called me over and said, "Hey McFly" (I still don't know why he calls me that whenever he sees me). " I think the companies that you are scanning the receipts for are more interested in what you buy than what you can find in the trash. Also, we are in the middle of a pandemic. Do you think it is a good idea to go hunting through the trash for losing scratch tickets?".

3lilpigs
04-26-2021, 01:13 PM
There is a local store that I have been going to for years. The owner knows that I am grabbing my receipts to scan them. One day he saw me hunting through the trash. He called me over and said, "Hey McFly" (I still don't know why he calls me that whenever he sees me). " I think the companies that you are scanning the receipts for are more interested in what you buy than what you can find in the trash. Also, we are in the middle of a pandemic. Do you think it is a good idea to go hunting through the trash for losing scratch tickets?".

I would have said "Hey, BIFF.......mind your own business!" :lol:

sunflowers
05-01-2021, 06:43 AM

you should be using the app fetch, every recpt is worth .25 and adds up quicky...some items have bonus pts. Im sitting at over $100 right now and thats just from the year...

3lilpigs
05-01-2021, 06:49 AM
you should be using the app fetch, every recpt is worth .25 and adds up quicky...some items have bonus pts. Im sitting at over $100 right now and thats just from the year...

Find a way that I can do it without downloading an app.....and I'll do it. lol

Mary_Jo3
05-01-2021, 07:30 AM
Just got this one in my PayPal account! Woohoo!

Where do you find these rebates? Thank You

3lilpigs
05-01-2021, 07:50 AM
Where do you find these rebates? Thank You

The website listed in post # 1 of this thread.

https://beermoney.pro/

3lilpigs
05-01-2021, 10:16 AM
Don't forget to check the rebate site....it's a new month.

I already have 3 submitted! :marchmellow:

kjwent
05-08-2021, 08:35 AM
Did you see the one that was posted on 4/30 for $5.00 off a meal, NBPR? It's good in quite a few states. AB-3798. Good from 4/30 - 8/31/21. Figures we ordered pizza on 4/29! Next time we order out I'll submit.

Kthy

3lilpigs
05-08-2021, 08:51 AM
Yes, I saw that one. Already got it filled out and waiting for it in the mail. :)

3lilpigs
05-15-2021, 05:10 AM
$6.50 in rebates coming in today's mail! :marchmellow:

kjwent
05-15-2021, 06:18 AM
Great. I've been getting a few on the other rebate site also -- the one I posted as REBATE II. It is mostly beer and wine, but with summer here I tend to buy more of that anyway. And pizza night is coming soon -- so that'll be another $5.00.

Kathy

3lilpigs
05-15-2021, 06:21 AM
And pizza night is coming soon -- so that'll be another $5.00.

Kathy

Pizza Night!!?? Woohoo.....I'll be right down! :lol

3lilpigs
05-17-2021, 01:35 PM
I got 3 more rebates in the mail today. (via prepaid cards).

I wonder how much it costs them to make these cards? And how much to stuff all that crap in the envelope with it? And then how much they pay in postage?

One was a rebate of $1.00, one was .75 cents, and the other was .50 cents! What a waste of plastic! You know they had to lose money on that 50 cent rebate! (And people complain about plastic water bottles ruining the enviroment, but I wonder if anyone thinks about how many empty gift cards/prepaid cards are thrown in the trash every day??)

They really should just switch to Paypal for all their rebates.

kjwent
05-18-2021, 08:46 AM
I've thought about all that plastic also. Whenever possible I opt for the paper check or Paypal. The Rebates II site is mostly Paypal. I like that the best.

Kathy

magickay
05-25-2021, 01:44 PM
Did you see the one that was posted on 4/30 for $5.00 off a meal, NBPR? It's good in quite a few states. AB-3798. Good from 4/30 - 8/31/21. Figures we ordered pizza on 4/29! Next time we order out I'll submit.

Kthy

I qualify for that one! Going to submit my pizza receipt now.
Thanks!

kjwent
05-26-2021, 09:02 AM
I qualify for that one! Going to submit my pizza receipt now.
Thanks!

I was surprised when I submitted it that the official title said "burgers and beer" or something like that. I still submitted the pizza receipt and they say it's being processed. We'll see.

Kathy

magickay
05-26-2021, 12:56 PM
I was surprised when I submitted it that the official title said "burgers and beer" or something like that. I still submitted the pizza receipt and they say it's being processed. We'll see.

Kathy

Yep - I submitted a pizza receipt too, and got confirmation that it qualified. Supposed to get a MasterCard rebate.

kjwent
06-01-2021, 12:33 PM
Yep - I submitted a pizza receipt too, and got confirmation that it qualified. Supposed to get a MasterCard rebate.

I got my $5 card today.

Kathy

3lilpigs
06-02-2021, 01:17 PM
Only one rebate for me to do right now.

It was one that could be done once a month from March until end of June, so that will be the only one I can get. ($10)

Nothing new for this month yet, and all the others I've already done! Majority of them expire the end of June, so hopefully some new ones will pop up.

3lilpigs
06-03-2021, 05:27 PM
Wow....new today......a $2 rebate on gas! NBPR!

Woohoo!!

Valid twice.

kjwent
06-04-2021, 10:56 AM
Wow....new today......a $2 rebate on gas! NBPR!

Woohoo!!

Valid twice.

Darn -- not good in SC.

Kathy

3lilpigs
06-07-2021, 05:15 PM
I stopped at Aldi's today to get 2, 24 packs of bottled water ($1.89) to take advantage of the $3 Rebate. (Requirement says total purchase must be $3 or more.)

I get home and take photo of receipt and notice Aldi's lowered the price to $1.49!

Dang.....I missed the requirement by 2 friggin cents! LOL

kjwent
06-08-2021, 08:15 AM
Ouch.

Kathy

chrisfucc
06-08-2021, 08:05 PM
I stopped at Aldi's today to get 2, 24 packs of bottled water ($1.89) to take advantage of the $3 Rebate. (Requirement says total purchase must be $3 or more.)

I get home and take photo of receipt and notice Aldi's lowered the price to $1.49!

Dang.....I missed the requirement by 2 friggin cents! LOL

Can you return them?

3lilpigs
06-09-2021, 02:19 PM
Can you return them?

I can, but I needed them anyhow. Just bummed that I missed out on the rebate.
I got it last month when the price was $1.89.

magickay
06-10-2021, 11:40 PM
I got a notification that my rebate was declined, so I guess I better find a different receipt to submit for dining out. I was trying to line up another one, but could only get two 4-packs of a product and need to buy three for the rebate. They were out of another beer that I actually like, so I need to write down the rebates I want to chase, LOL.

3lilpigs
06-16-2021, 03:07 PM
Another GAS rebate posted today. ($1.25)

Offer good to residents of AL, AR, CT, HI, MA, ME, MN, MO, NC, NJ, PA, RI, UT and WV residents 21+ only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 06-01-2021 and 08-31-2021.

kjwent
06-17-2021, 01:07 PM
Another GAS rebate posted today. ($1.25)

Offer good to residents of AL, AR, CT, HI, MA, ME, MN, MO, NC, NJ, PA, RI, UT and WV residents 21+ only. Purchase Must Occur Between: 06-01-2021 and 08-31-2021.

Not me again.

Kathy

3lilpigs
06-28-2021, 04:57 PM
I wonder what my mailman/lady thinks of me when seeing all these checks and envelopes from Anheiser Busch!:drunk :drunk LOL

$5, $3, and .75 in todays mail

kjwent
06-29-2021, 09:20 AM
Did you see AB-4001? $5.00 on produce, NBPR, June 21- Aug 31. Good in 23 states.

Kathy

3lilpigs
06-29-2021, 03:16 PM
Did you see AB-4001? $5.00 on produce, NBPR, June 21- Aug 31. Good in 23 states.

Kathy

Yeah! Got it!! Purchased produce over the weekend!

Thanks! :marchmellow:

magickay
06-29-2021, 09:42 PM

Kathy

Going to the store tomorrow - I should be able to get this one! Thanks :)

kjwent
06-30-2021, 06:32 AM
I got a notification that my rebate was declined, so I guess I better find a different receipt to submit for dining out. I was trying to line up another one, but could only get two 4-packs of a product and need to buy three for the rebate. They were out of another beer that I actually like, so I need to write down the rebates I want to chase, LOL.

Did you ever contact them to find out why they rejected it? Sometimes it's just something simple.

Kathy

sunflowers
06-30-2021, 06:40 AM
Did you ever contact them to find out why they rejected it? Sometimes it's just something simple.

Kathy

OMG almost 90% of mine get rejected I call and they put it through...I have no idea why, either my recpts are to hard to read or they dont like how the store labels things...

sunflowers
06-30-2021, 06:43 AM
I hit it big on my purchase, got BOGO bud light seltzer free after I rec'd a GC to purchase one. Then turned around and did rebates for it using 2 different site and Im up to over $80 that has been approved to get back. I got back almost 1/2 that already..I had so many i had to make a spread sheet...lol
** I dont even drink that crap hubby does so he made out and so did I...Or i should say Amazon makes out because I use the prepaid card right away to buy a Amazon GC easiest way to use them.

3lilpigs
07-01-2021, 03:03 AM
Darn. I was hoping for some new rebates for the month of July, but I only see one for 30 cents on spice.

I was hoping for another $10 back on groceries, each month, through the rest of the year. They had one for Jan-June, so it only made sense to me to have another one. lol

kjwent
07-01-2021, 07:36 AM
Maybe they'll add some after the holiday. Everyone here (at the beach) buys beer for their vacation. It would probably cost them a bundle in rebates. Keep checking. I had some new ones today, but nothing I qualified for.

Kathy

sunflowers
07-01-2021, 08:13 AM
Darn. I was hoping for some new rebates for the month of July, but I only see one for 30 cents on spice.

I was hoping for another $10 back on groceries, each month, through the rest of the year. They had one for Jan-June, so it only made sense to me to have another one. lol

I saw new ones for gas no beer, restaurant no beer

kjwent
07-01-2021, 08:36 AM
I saw new ones for gas no beer, restaurant no beer

As usual the gas ones don't apply to me, and the new restaurant one doesn't either. Already did the other restaurant one. Oh well. I'll keep looking.

Kathy

3lilpigs
07-01-2021, 04:37 PM
OMG almost 90% of mine get rejected I call and they put it through...I have no idea why, either my recpts are to hard to read or they dont like how the store labels things...

Make sure you lay the receipt flat. They need to see where the top of receipt starts, and where the bottom ends. Take 2 pics if you have to, to get it all in. Some have a limit on size (10mb for each one), so check on that. And obviously it can't be blurry.

sunflowers
07-03-2021, 12:31 PM
Make sure you lay the receipt flat. They need to see where the top of receipt starts, and where the bottom ends. Take 2 pics if you have to, to get it all in. Some have a limit on size (10mb for each one), so check on that. And obviously it can't be blurry.

its not that they say i never have the item must be the way store abbreviates the item ,I am like look right here and they are ok, ill approve and put through..lol

3lilpigs
07-11-2021, 11:36 AM
$12.50 in rebate cards last week! :marchmellow:

Filled out 4 last week.

kjwent
07-12-2021, 06:59 AM
Wow -- that's great. We were trying for a Miller Lite 12-pk rebate -- can't find the beer in the stores! My husband tried three this morning, sold out. WTH?

Kathy

3lilpigs
07-13-2021, 04:10 PM
Just got a $10 rebate in Paypal from Smirnoff, from June 5th!

Jeez, that was an unusually long wait!

3lilpigs
07-13-2021, 04:11 PM
Wow -- that's great. We were trying for a Miller Lite 12-pk rebate -- can't find the beer in the stores! My husband tried three this morning, sold out. WTH?

Kathy

There's a shortage of lumber, and a shortage of patio furniture.....now beer.

What's that tell you?

During the pandemic everyone built a patio/deck and sat around drinking! :lol

kjwent
07-14-2021, 05:29 AM
I wish they'd invite me to the party -- I can't bring beer, but at least I could bring snacks.

Kathy

magickay
07-16-2021, 10:06 PM
Just got a $10 rebate in Paypal from Smirnoff, from June 5th!

Jeez, that was an unusually long wait!

I just submitted a rebate for Seagram tonight (three 4-packs) - had to run downstairs to grab the UPC code, and rescan the first half of my receipt after circling the purchase. Asked for the $5 to be sent to my PayPal. Fingers crossed.
Tried to submit one of the AB for produce, but the site wasn't accepting at the time.

EDIT to add: I had to rescan after circling the produce, and decide to keep going. Successfully submitted!

magickay
07-19-2021, 08:43 PM
Just submitted one more rebate - $5 towards purchase of a meal (AB-3798) - no beer purchase required. Has the grocery bag picture on the offer.

Feeling productive these past few days, LOL. The scanner is getting a workout this week.

3lilpigs
07-22-2021, 01:39 PM
Wouldn't it figure.....

A new rebate offer of $3 on Deli meat or cheese, and the lunchmeat I get from Aldi's is $2.99!

Aldi's is killin' me lately! :lol

ETA: FINALLY got my money from the "$7 Pint it Forward" rebate. That was from June 19th! I was just about to email them about it tonight.

kjwent
07-23-2021, 11:03 AM
I just got denied a $5 rebate because they said: Invalid Receipt Type: Must be a Physical Receipt

I went to a physical store, bought physical beer, got a physical receipt and scanned it. It was an online rebate -- so not sure how I was supposed to attach a physical receipt.

The store prints a Customer Copy -- they keep the Store copy. Maybe that's the issue, don't know. I sent an email. We'll see what happens.

Kathy

Update: One hour later: Already got a response (manually approved) and the $5.00 was in my account. Already cashed it out to PayPal. Great website, great customer service.

3lilpigs
07-23-2021, 01:01 PM
Glad you got it. :marchmellow:

I've only had issues twice that I can remember, and both were taken care of immediately. Much better customer service than some other website we deal with. lol

magickay
07-29-2021, 02:29 PM
Got my first MC rebate from AB!

3lilpigs
07-29-2021, 04:13 PM
Yippee!

What's MC though??

I got a $5 rebate today.
Waiting on $9.50 more.

magickay
07-29-2021, 08:32 PM
Yippee!

What's MC though??

I got a $5 rebate today.
Waiting on $9.50 more.

MC = MasterCard

And when I got home this evening from rehearsal, I found a notice from PayPal that Seagram's $5 rebate was paid. Yippee!

magickay
07-31-2021, 09:14 PM
Got my other $5 rebate MasterCard yesterday. Need to look for more opportunities...

3lilpigs
08-01-2021, 03:37 AM
It's a new month.....there should be some new rebates!

There's a few for my state, but nothing that I buy. Hopefully they'll add some more.

kjwent
08-01-2021, 09:48 AM
I'm a little confused by this offer, so I copied it here. Apparently anyone from ME, MN and NJ do not have to buy the beer in order to get the rebate. The terms and conditions says you have to buy $10 worth of food to go. If I lived in those states I would give it a try!

Kathy

$9.00
Offer Code: togo.heineken.com
Description: VIEW ON MOBILE ONLY - None - TWO (2) 6-Packs (equivalent or larger) of HEINEKEN®, HEINEKEN® Light, HEINEKEN® 0.0, DOS EQUIS® Lager, DOS EQUIS® Ambar, TECATE® OR TECATE® Light AND $10 worth of Food to go / DOS (2) paquetes de 6 (equivalentes o más grandes) (botellas o latas) de HEINEKEN®, HEINEKEN® Light, HEINEKEN® 0.0, DOS EQUIS® Lager, DOS EQUIS® Ambar, TECATE® O TECATE® Light Y en la compra de alimentos para llevar por un valor de $10
Limit: 1
Added Date:04/01/2021
Purchase Dates: 01/01/2021 to 12/31/2021
Submission Date: 12/31/2021
Valid in: AKCACOCTDCDEFLGAIAIDILKSMEMIMNMSMTNDNENHNJNMNVOHOK RISCSDTNVTWAWIWY
Terms and Conditions

TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF REBATE OFFER: MUST BE A RESIDENT OF A VALID STATE AND AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT TIME OF PURCHASE.Offer valid in AK, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IA, KS, ME, MI, MN, MS, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, ND, OH, OK, RI, SC, SD, TN, VT, WA, WI & WYonly. No purchase of beer required in ME, MN and NJ.To receive $9.00 via cash (PayPal or Venmo) purchase TWO (2) 6-Packs (equivalent or larger) of HEINEKEN, HEINEKEN Light, HEINEKEN 0.0, DOS EQUIS Lager, DOS EQUIS Ambar, TECATE OR TECATE Light AND $10 worth of Food to go. Maximum of one (1) coupon per individual, email address and receipt. Offer not to be combined with any other offer. Void where taxed or prohibited by law. Valid at all participating licensed off-premise retailers in participating states. You are responsible for sales tax. Offer not available to groups or organizations, or to employees of Heineken Inc., its affiliated companies and agencies, licensed alcohol beverage suppliers, wholesalers, and retailers, or members of their immediate families or households. All items do not need to be purchased at the same location. A PayPal or Venmo deposit of $9.00 will be provided within 48 72 hours once submission is verified and approved of meeting the purchase requirement(s). Message and data rates may apply (available on participating carriers only). By participating via text message, you consent to send and receive text messages relating to the offer. You understand that you are not required to provide consent as a condition of purchasing any goods or services.Cash register receipt(s) must be dated between 01/01/2021and 12/31/2021. All requests for a rebate must be received by 12/31/2021.Enjoy Responsibly.2020 Imported by HEINEKEN USA, White Plains, NY.

3lilpigs
08-01-2021, 10:13 AM
Pennsylvania is a 'no beer required' state, and I get a lot of offers like that one. Darn, wish Pa was included....I'm going to the store in a few mins!

magickay
08-01-2021, 07:17 PM
I scrolled through last night, but forgot it wasn't August yet, LOL. Might check Tuesday. Monday I start at 10 a.m. with theater stuff - it's the week of tech and dress rehearsals and performances, so Monday is nothing but show time!

3lilpigs
08-30-2021, 06:38 PM
LOTS of rebates expiring tomorrow! Fingers crossed for some really good ones starting on Wednesday!

3lilpigs
09-17-2021, 05:52 AM
Hot d*mn!:wings

Just posted today.....a $10 rebate on gas, PA only! (Just in time too. Gas went up to $3.35!). Must be purchase of $20 or more.

I just happen to have bought gas 2 days ago and spent $20.03. LOL

kjwent
09-17-2021, 09:50 AM
Hot d*mn!:wings

Just posted today.....a $10 rebate on gas, PA only! (Just in time too. Gas went up to $3.35!). Must be purchase of $20 or more.

I just happen to have bought gas 2 days ago and spent $20.03. LOL

Fabulous!!!!

Kathy

magickay
09-22-2021, 07:58 PM
Just for grins, I looked up Texas (my ex still lives there). Very limited rebates for that state! I haven't seen much new stuff for Ohio :(

kjwent
09-23-2021, 09:42 AM
It's been slim pickings for me in SC also. Either I'm not drinking enough or too drunk to find the offers!

Kathy

sunflowers
09-24-2021, 07:35 AM
Did anyone do the free mikes Hard lemonade? (now over)It was free then I found more offers and made almost $30 back on top of the free offer...lol

magickay
09-24-2021, 01:09 PM
Did anyone do the free mikes Hard lemonade? (now over)It was free then I found more offers and made almost $30 back on top of the free offer...lol

Good work! I don't usually drink that - sounds like you did really well :)

3lilpigs
09-25-2021, 10:58 AM
Three rebates in todays mail....

$2
$5
$10

woohooo!!:marchmellow:

3lilpigs
10-04-2021, 03:02 PM
Dang!

24 pack bottled water at Aldi's....

April it was $1.69

June down to $1.49

Today.....$1.99!

(Eggs went up 50 cents, milk went up 11 cents, chicken salad up 69 cents, and my prescription went up $10!!)

Thanks Joe:eviltongue:

kjwent
10-05-2021, 07:14 AM
Spread the blame.

Kathy

Food producers have struggled with shortages, bottlenecks, and transportation, weather and labor woes, all of which have caused food prices to rise. Sep 15, 2021

Donald Trump promised that he would lower drug prices by 60% on the campaign trail in 2019, after repeatedly promising to reduce medication costs during his four years in office. However, little progress was made toward accomplishing the goal. Congressional Republicans have generally been opposed to allowing the Secretary to negotiate drug prices under Medicare and did not include this proposal in their drug price legislation, H.R. 19.

Joe Biden's executive order issued July 9, 2021 marked an official step toward making good on a key campaign-trail promise. ("I'm going to lower prescription drugs by 60%, and that's the truth.")

Immediate prospects for legislation to allow the federal government to negotiate drug prices for Medicare and private payers are unclear, the proposal may have greater momentum given support among the leadership in the House and Senate, the strength of public support among both Democrats and Republicans, and the potential to achieve meaningful savings for patients, employers, and Medicare.

3lilpigs
10-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Dang, it's been almost a month since they've added any new rebates for Pa. Hopefully with the holidays coming up, they add more!

kjwent
10-25-2021, 08:45 AM
They have a $20 mobile only rebate that doesn't expire until 1/10/22. football.dosequis.com

Available to no beer purchase states. With the holidays coming up it should be easy to make the minimum grocery purchase. Especially the no beer purchase states.

Kathy

Minimum grocery purchase of $60 in beer purchase required states MUST BE A RESIDENT OF CT, FL, GA, MA, MD, ME, NH, OH, RI, SC, TN, VA NJ, VT.

And $30 minimum grocery purchase in no beer purchase required states NO BEER PURCHASE NECESSARY IN NC, NJ, NY, & PA.

3lilpigs
10-25-2021, 03:48 PM
Thanks! I'll have this one done by the weekend! lol

kjwent
10-26-2021, 09:20 AM
Thanks! I'll have this one done by the weekend! lol

That's great! This is a lucky one for all the folks who live in a "no beer" state.

Luckily Dos Equis is the beer we like, so it won't be hardship for us to buy it when we have a big shopping to do.

Kathy

3lilpigs
11-06-2021, 03:40 AM
They have a $20 mobile only rebate that doesn't expire until 1/10/22. football.dosequis.com

Available to no beer purchase states. With the holidays coming up it should be easy to make the minimum grocery purchase. Especially the no beer purchase states.

Kathy

Minimum grocery purchase of $60 in beer purchase required states MUST BE A RESIDENT OF CT, FL, GA, MA, MD, ME, NH, OH, RI, SC, TN, VA NJ, VT.

And $30 minimum grocery purchase in no beer purchase required states NO BEER PURCHASE NECESSARY IN NC, NJ, NY, & PA.

Got my rebate this morning. :proud:

FYI for anyone doing the 'no beer purchase' offer.....it's a $10 rebate, not $20.

sunflowers
11-08-2021, 06:13 AM
I am so loving this beer rebate site...lol
1 free rebate for a case of bud light as turned into a $75 MM (money maker)so far...
love being able to do multiple rebates for 1 item...

kjwent
11-08-2021, 08:51 AM
I found this on another site:

There's a Try A 12 Pack On Us When you buy one (1) Mike's Hard Lemonade Seltzer (up to $14.99) offer out there right now. Good from 10/25/21 to 12/31/21 and can be done twice.

On top of this deal, there's currently a $5 Ibotta coupon for Mike's in some locations, so be sure to search for that coupon and turn this deal into a moneymaker.

All you have to do is purchase your seltzer and submit your receipt with your smartphone. You'll then get a rebate via PayPal or Venmo!

In order to redeem this rebate, you need to:

Enter your info here or text LEMONADESELTZER to 64827 and they'll immediately reply with a link to submit your receipt.

Upload a picture of your receipt and choose how you want to get paid.
Enter your email and click continue. You will receive your cash back within 72 hours.

Kathy

3lilpigs
12-03-2021, 11:39 PM
Did anyone else get this months email/newsletter? Looks like they're going to make some changes to their website, so that we can save and keep track of the rebate offers.

I keep track of mine on a spreadsheet on my computer, but I'm gonna give this a try when it's up and running.

sunflowers
12-05-2021, 10:08 AM
Did anyone else get this months email/newsletter? Looks like they're going to make some changes to their website, so that we can save and keep track of the rebate offers.

I keep track of mine on a spreadsheet on my computer, but I'm gonna give this a try when it's up and running.

I did but I didn't see that..Ill go look again!

3lilpigs
12-05-2021, 10:12 AM
It doesn't start until beginning of next year.

sunflowers
12-05-2021, 11:40 AM
It doesn't start until beginning of next year.

I see it now, I didnt scroll down far enough...