PDA

View Full Version : It's that time of year again and the mice in my trunk are back.

Mary_Jo3
10-27-2018, 01:06 AM
Little snots have devoured 2 full bags of poison and started on a 3rd, so I added 2 more bags. I'm also trying peppermint oil on cotton balls which might be working so far since I haven't seen any sign of them for a couple of weeks. The joy of living in the country and driving an 18 almost 19 year old car. It runs great, looks like heck, but I don't worry when they oil and rock the roads, there is already plenty of rust, I may need to change the color of the car on the title. LOL So still saving money by not trading it in and insurance is so cheap and I won't be to disappointed if I hit a deer, its not if it's when. Going to get the truck running, it's a 1995 and I'd rather drive it in the winter.

Mary_Jo3
12-31-2018, 02:24 AM
Finally got the truck sent to a guy who won't take us for a ride. He is very busy and been in the hospital pretty much all of fall and a good part of early winter. Told him we were not in a hurry, will be interested in seeing how much it will cost to make it safe and drivable.