PDA

View Full Version : Today : 07/26/2016 09:00 AM

FreeTipper
07-27-2016, 09:01 AM
**BONUS GAME**

What did Al Roker do while on location with Tamron Hall in Philadelphia to cover the Democratic National Convention, after they jokingly discussed her contract?
Aimed a fan towards her

What did Angela say her former partner attempted to do a few months into their relationship during the "Hope to It" segment?
Murder her inside her home

What was G-Eazy doing during his and Grace's musical performance of "Me, Myself, & I"?
Rapping lyrics into a microphone
Citibank

What did Hoda Kotb say Aaron and Evan Steed did during the "Hope to It" segment, after she said they were student-athletes?
Founded a moving company

What did Jenna Bush Hager do after she and Hoda Kotb discussed the popularity of country music on the East Coast of the U.S.?
Bit down into a bagel

What did Jenna Bush Hager say G-Eazy did before she introduced him and Grace to the set?
Collaborated with Britney Spears for a single

What did Sheinelle Jones say the NFL and the Players Association would join together to do during the "Today's News" segment?
Implement a concussion protocol

What did Sheinelle Jones say Carrie Henn did as Jones discussed Henn's life following the release of "Aliens"?
Taught fourth grade as a profession

What did Sheinelle Jones say the NFL cleared Peyton Manning of doing during the "Today's News" segment?
Using banned substances on the field

What did Sigourney Weaver discuss her character doing as the cast of "Aliens" reunited for the film's thirtieth anniversary in footage?
Holding on to a flamethrower