PDA

View Full Version : Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 3/3 9:00PM 4800 pts

robertd2
03-04-2015, 03:46 PM
Coulson and the team are faced with the consequences of the war with Hydra as revelations threaten to destroy them; Hydra makes a move.

Aftershocks

What did Bobbi do before telling Skye that she knew being in quarantine could drive a person "absolutely nuts"?
*Gave her a bag of supplies

What did Gordon do after Raina walked into traffic on the street and encountered a group of Hydra agents?
*Surrounded her with a forcefield

What did Gordon do in a flashback from 1983, before grabbing onto Jiaying's hands?
*Teleported himself around a room

What did Hunter and Bobbi decide to do after Hydra agents surrounded them outside of a Hydra compound?
*Fire machine guns at them
*Lexus

What did Hunter, posing as a Hydra agent, pretend to do after Coulson shouted that he wouldn't be taken alive?
*Shoot him twice in his back

What did May and Coulson do during a staged attack by S.H.I.E.L.D. agents posing as Hydra agents, before she noted that there were four agents left?
*Threw explosive devices at them

What did Skye accidentally do inside her quarantine cell while using her powers, after Fitz claimed that there was something wrong with her?
*Shattered the glass on light fixtures

What did the S.H.I.E.L.D. agents do, before Skye said they would laugh less without Triplett?
*Relayed stories about him

What happened while Coulson and May were transporting Bakshi, after she said she was worried that Coulson had contacted the U.S. government?
*Truck smashed into them

What was May doing, when Coulson said that everyone dealt with grief in their own way?
*Punching a hanging bag

In a sponsored segment during this show, what were you encouraged to watch during "American Crime," after an upcoming movie was noted?
*World broadcast premiere of the movie's trailer
*"Avengers: Age of Ultron"
*Slight Chance or No Way
*I'd rather wait to see it on DVD/VHS

Commercials:

In a promotional advertisement during this program, for a show called "In An Instant," what happened?
*People reacted to heart-pounding stories of real-life survival

In a commercial during this show, what did a woman note about her crossover vehicle before she pulled out of a driveway?
*That her daughter grew up and said her first word in the back seat, as it was shown from the little girl's point-of-view
*Subaru Forester
*Is built to be very reliable and last for years

In a commercial during this show, what was discussed as people enjoyed meals at a casual dining restaurant in a montage of scenes, before you were encouraged to "get a lot more bang for your buck"?
*That the secret to a great night out was beer, meat, cheese, and great friends to share it with
*Applebee's
*Starts under $5

In a commercial during this show, where was a man as he imagined himself in a TV show, before a telecommunications provider's service that "revolves around you" was featured?
*Police station where he interrupted the sergeant and explained they had to move to accommodate his wife's book club
*AT&T
*Enjoy a low monthly rate