PDA

View Full Version : Big Brothers back....................lets talk!

sunflowers
06-25-2014, 05:19 AM
Premieres tonight, also on tomorrow..reporting to be a 2 night houseguest arrival. part 1 day part the next.
1 twist is America is involved again, and possible 2nd is 2 HH people.
Guess we find out tonight....

We have waited a year for this lets roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Surfergal
06-25-2014, 06:52 PM
Cannot afford cable never had it. since digital signal I usually get 3 major local station on free broadcast plus pbs and the addon channels to the 3 major local stations. tonite for the start of big brother moved the antenna around found the sweet spot and had a clear stong signal until hph contest started - then nothing -- arghhh!

Jolie Rouge
06-25-2014, 07:15 PM
Rob Mariano and wife Amber welcome fourth child, daughter Adelina Rose Mariano
USMagazine, Tuesday, June 24, 2014, 8:10am (PDT)

Trying to survive a full house! "Survivor" alum Rob Mariano and his former castmate Amber Mariano welcomed their fourth child (another baby girl!) on June 20. "We are thrilled to announce Adelina Rose Mariano 12:51am June 20th, 2014," Rob tweeted on Friday. "Mom and baby are doing great! #4for4." In a snapshot, Rob and Amber smiled big as the mom of four held their newborn while lounging in her hospital bed.

http://static.wonderwall.com/image/wonderwall/MWE1YTdkMGZiZGI0M2E4NjAyOWYyZGZmYjJhZGI5N2EvT3JpZ2 luYWwvMTQyMDY1X09yaWdpbmFsLmpwZw==/142065-original.jpg

Adelina Rose now joins big sisters Lucia, 4, Carina, 3, and Isabetta, 2, who also share their sister's middle name. "Lucia Rose, Carina Rose, and Isabetta Rose are beyond excited to welcome their new sister Adelina Rose!" Rob added, with an adorable picture of the trio staring at their new sister in her bassinet.

http://static5.wonderwall.com/image/wonderwall/NTczZjYyOTJlYzUyNTQxODdlNjY3MWQ1Yjc4OWU4YTcvT3JpZ2 luYWwvMTQyMDY2X09yaWdpbmFsLmpwZw==/142066-original.jpg

Rob and Amber met on CBS' "Survivor: All-Stars" in 2003 and later competed as a couple on "The Amazing Race." They tied the knot in 2005. In 2011, the proud dad gushed to Us Weekly about parenthood. "Being a father is by far the most fulfilling thing I've ever done," he said. "I'm happy to bring home [the 'Survivor' prize] to my family."

"Dressing them alike is so much fun, and they love it, too!" he added in 2012 of having all girls. "They play so well together!"

http://wonderwall.msn.com/tv/rob-mariano-and-wife-amber-welcome-fourth-child-daughter-adelina-rose-mariano--1821926.story?ocid=answw11

sunflowers
06-26-2014, 05:14 AM
Cannot afford cable never had it. since digital signal I usually get 3 major local station on free broadcast plus pbs and the addon channels to the 3 major local stations. tonite for the start of big brother moved the antenna around found the sweet spot and had a clear stong signal until hph contest started - then nothing -- arghhh!

you didn't miss much..lol
pretty boring...maybe you can catch online...
part 2 tonight with 8 HG moving in and another hoh comp

sunflowers
06-26-2014, 05:30 AM
hope tonight is better!

sunflowers
06-27-2014, 11:51 AM
Donny and Paola have been nominated by Caleb.

Victoria and Brittany have been nominated by Frankie

sunflowers
06-27-2014, 11:51 AM
Cody, Joey, Brittany, and Hayden are Have Nots. We are waiting to find out more details about more Have Nots

Victoria and Brittany have won the first Battle of the Block Competition. Frankie has been dethroned as HoH.

The nominees are Donny and Paola, and Caleb is the HoH for the week

sunflowers
06-27-2014, 11:52 AM
Caleb, Donny, Paola, Victoria, Cody, and Zach are playing in the first veto competition

sunflowers
06-27-2014, 11:53 AM
Alliances.
The female alliance has been exposed.
Frankie and Zach have a secret F2 deal.

sunflowers
06-27-2014, 06:17 PM
Donny has won the power of veto!

sunflowers
06-30-2014, 05:49 AM
Donny used the Power of Veto to save himself.

Caleb nominated Joey.

sunflowers
06-30-2014, 05:50 AM
Five Things You Need To Know about the Feeds on 6/28

1. Donny’s Vote.
Bomb Squad members believe Donny winning the Power of Veto will benefit down the line, as they believe he will vote with them.

2. Nomance for Nicole.
JNicole does not want to be seen as a duo or showmance with Hayden, though many houseguests continute to link the two of them together.

3. Joey’s “House Meeting”.
Joey announces to the house that they need to tell Caleb their choice for a replacement nominee since Caleb has previously pawned his upcoming decision off as “what the house wants”.

4. Devin and Joey Speak.
Joey pulled Devin into the beehive lounge to inform him that she would be telling Caleb that Devin is the best replacement nominee.

5. Devin makes Brittany Cry.
Brittany was in tears after a heated discussion in the HoH room with Devin. The discussion was about why Brittany mentioned Devin as a recplacement nominee option.

madie
07-14-2014, 10:13 AM
OK, I'm back (sorry it's been a couple of weeks...)

I think I like the cast better this season - anything beats last season, right? My favorites so far are Frankie and Donnie and the girl with the blue hair (sorry, don't remember her hair, sorry to see her go so quickly) - least favorite is, of course - DEVIN! What kind of idiot is he? LOL

sunflowers
07-15-2014, 08:38 AM
OK, I'm back (sorry it's been a couple of weeks...)

I think I like the cast better this season - anything beats last season, right? My favorites so far are Frankie and Donnie and the girl with the blue hair (sorry, don't remember her hair, sorry to see her go so quickly) - least favorite is, of course - DEVIN! What kind of idiot is he? LOL

glad your back, felt like I was talking to myself..lol

sunflowers
07-15-2014, 08:38 AM
Donny used the Power of Veto to save Jocasta. Derrick put Devin up in her place

sunflowers
07-17-2014, 07:52 PM
Frankie and Cody have won the HoH Competition!

sunflowers
07-18-2014, 01:25 PM
Brittany and Victoria have been nominated by Cody.

Amber and Jocasta have been nominated by Frankie

sunflowers
07-18-2014, 05:11 PM
Amber and Jocasta won the competition and saved themselves from the block! The HoH who nominated them, Frankie has been dethroned.

Brittany and Victoria are the two nominees who remain up for eviction and will compete for the PoV. Cody remains the sole HoH for the remainder of the week.

sunflowers
07-19-2014, 05:41 AM
America voted for Team America to get a physical threat nominated this week. The threat can be nominated by either Frankie or Cody at the first nomination ceremony or as a replacement nominee if the Power of Veto was is used. It is up to Team America to come to an agreement on who is the physical threat. Frankie and Derrick have agreed that Amber is the strongest woman remaining in the game and believe she would be a good physical threat target.

Early Nominee Talk.
The early nominee talk between the Detonators makes it seem as though Jocasta, Victoria, Amber, and Brittany will be put on the block. The current plan is to have Brittany and Jocasta on opposite sides of the house so that one of them can be voted out. If either wins the Power of Veto, the plan is to nominate Donny and evict him.

sunflowers
07-19-2014, 05:40 PM
Victoria has won the Power of Veto.

Sounds like it was a World Cup themed competition where Zach won a trip to Germany. Nicole won a unitard. Caleb won $5,000.

sunflowers
07-21-2014, 05:05 PM
crap...Donny was just backdoored

madie
07-21-2014, 07:08 PM
Oh no :(. I liked Donny but was afraid he was too honest...

I have to admit, Big Brother must have been listening last year? The cast is much better - last year was aweful!

sunflowers
07-23-2014, 05:45 AM
1. Cody’s Final Decision?
After speaking with Donny, Cody decided that he would be nominating Caleb. He informed a few members of the Detonators before the Veto Meeting was set to take place.

2. Shocking Ceremony.
At the Power of Veto Ceremony, Cody had a change of heart and nominated Donny after Victoria saved herself with the Power of Veto.

3. Donny and Nicole Bond.
Donny revealed to Nicole that he is not upset that she previously nominated him. He also said that he feels like he can really trust Hayden, and the he feels like he can only trust Nicole and Hayden. He continued by saying that he knows Jocasta has his back, but he doesn’t tell her everything.

4. Cody Eases Donny’s Mind.
Shortly before midnight, Cody revealed to Donny that there is no way he is going home. Cody said that it should be a 10-0 vote, but Brittany does not know this. Cody felt bad that he couldn’t nominate Caleb, and told Donny that he didn’t have the votes to get Caleb out this week. Donny said that while it is risky to ever be on the block, he is taking his nomination as a compliment.

5. Planning for Next Week.
Hayden and Zach were already discussion the next week, and they said they would both nominate Jocasta and Victoria in order to remain as HoH and then backdoor Amber

madie
07-25-2014, 11:27 AM
So glad that Donny is staying.

I really like Frankie and maybe it's the way they show him but it seems like he just thinks he is in control of everything. His logic is usually right on but his head appears to be growing (just saying, lol)

sunflowers
07-25-2014, 02:03 PM
Jocasta and Victoria have been nominated by Frankie.

Christine and Nicole have been nominated by Zach

sunflowers
07-25-2014, 06:00 PM
Nicole and Christine won the competition and saved themselves from the block! The HoH who nominated them, Zach has been dethroned.

Jocasta and Victoria are the two nominees who remain up for eviction and will compete for the PoV. Frankie remains the sole HoH for the remainder of the week.

sunflowers
07-26-2014, 05:24 AM
Holy Crap - Derrick's Grandpa just died also....

madie
07-26-2014, 07:45 AM
OMG! Not a lucky time to have a grand child in the house! (I would assume that it has to be true for them to pass the info on)

sunflowers
07-26-2014, 05:08 PM
Hayden has won the Power of Veto.

madie
07-26-2014, 06:31 PM
Thank you Sunflower for keeping me up on this :)

Gotcha
07-27-2014, 09:51 PM
That has to be so hard, being there and have a close relative die.
This season there is not much drama with the girls, the guys seem to be all diva's. Cody's crush on Amber is going to be his downfall.

Anthill
07-28-2014, 05:53 AM
I don't understand y didn't Christine just say to Zach when he wanted her to throw the competition about how everytime you need a sacrificial lamb you go straight to the girls. When do the guys ever get put up??? I love how Zach says oh if u ever asked me I would do it, I have no problem doing it blah blah yeah easy to say that when no one has ever asked u to throw a competition, or go up on the block as a pawn!!!! Sometimes I think these girls are idiots for not sticking together and always thinking that they have to be aligned with the MEN!!! How many times have the men alliance screwed the girls over!!! Look at what they did to Brittany (from previous Big Brother's past).

sunflowers
07-28-2014, 01:58 PM
Hayden used the Power of Veto to save Victoria. Frankie put Amber up in her place.

sunflowers
07-28-2014, 01:59 PM
I don't understand y didn't Christine just say to Zach when he wanted her to throw the competition about how everytime you need a sacrificial lamb you go straight to the girls. When do the guys ever get put up??? I love how Zach says oh if u ever asked me I would do it, I have no problem doing it blah blah yeah easy to say that when no one has ever asked u to throw a competition, or go up on the block as a pawn!!!! Sometimes I think these girls are idiots for not sticking together and always thinking that they have to be aligned with the MEN!!! How many times have the men alliance screwed the girls over!!! Look at what they did to Brittany (from previous Big Brother's past).

I have heard Dr Will and Zach are friends, and he told him how to act in there

Anthill
07-29-2014, 05:34 AM
Wow!!! So much for not wanting to get blood on your hands Frankie!! I am glad that he put Amber up but these girls are playing dumb!!!
I guess Joey wanted to do an all girl alliance didn't sound so bad after all huh?? LOL

madie
07-29-2014, 08:22 AM
Are you sure they aren't brothers ;)

sunflowers
07-29-2014, 03:27 PM
Are you sure they aren't brothers ;)

maybe...lol but I am sure the BB sleuths would have uncovered that...

Anthill
07-30-2014, 08:37 AM
u know now that u mentioned it he does look like him they could be cousins???

sunflowers
07-31-2014, 09:03 AM
still looks like Amber going

sunflowers
08-01-2014, 05:12 AM
FINALLY A SHIFT IN POWER!!!

Nicole and Donny have won the HoH Competition!

sunflowers
08-01-2014, 04:00 PM
Caleb and Victoria won the competition and saved themselves from the block! The HoH who nominated them, Donny has been dethroned.

Jocasta and Zach are the two nominees who remain up for eviction and will compete for the PoV. Nicole remains the sole HoH for the remainder of the week.

In addition, Caleb has to shave his head and received two additional weeks of being on slop. He and Victoria have to go around as Adam and Eve

sunflowers
08-03-2014, 05:21 AM
Christine has won the Power of Veto.

sunflowers
08-03-2014, 05:22 AM
1. Hoping to be Dethroned.
Donny revealed to Nicole that he would be okay with his nominees would dethrone him so Nicole could go through with her plan to backdoor Frankie.

2. Cowboy Up.
Donny nominated Caleb and Victoria, while Nicole nominated Zach and Jocasta during the nomination ceremony.

3. Punishments Off the Block.
Caleb and Victoria won the Battle of the Block competition, dethroning Donny. Caleb and Victoria won the competition by taking a number of punishments. Both are on slop for two weeks, dressed as Adam and Eve, and handcuffed together. Caleb also had to shave his head.

4. Hair Lie.
Caleb said he could not shave his head because he had a derogotory tattoo on his head. This was a lie to avoid having his head shaved, as there was no tattoo when he was forced to take his punishment.

5. Quad Squad.
Derrick and Cody met with Nicole to discuss an alliance with her and Hayden. They all expressed interest in not trusting Frankie. They talked about backdooring him this week if the opportunity presents itself. Hayden was unable to pull himself away from downstairs conversation, but Cody, Nicole, and Derrick discussed alliance names, ultimately deciding on “Quad Squad

sunflowers
08-04-2014, 12:35 PM
POV was not used...

sunflowers
08-08-2014, 05:32 AM
Nicole and Christine have won the HoH Competition!

sunflowers
08-08-2014, 01:34 PM
Frankie and Caleb have been nominated by Nicole.

Donny and Zach have been nominated by Christine

madie
08-08-2014, 02:04 PM
Wow, there seems to be actual strategy going on this year :)

sunflowers
08-09-2014, 03:30 AM
After BOTB and a very heated screaming match involving Frankie and Zach (and even a little bit of Cody), Frankie spilled the beans about being a YouTube sensation and Ariana Grande's brother. The other guys are not impressed. I don't think Frankie got the reaction he wanted
Frankie and Caleb have won BOTB.. Nicole dethroned

sunflowers
08-10-2014, 11:05 AM
Zach has won the Power of Veto!

It appears from discussion on the feeds that it was the OTEV comp.

It also appears that there were “prizes” of some sort associated with the competition. From what we know so far:

-Zach is on slop for the rest of his time in the house

sunflowers
08-10-2014, 11:05 AM
. Plan Formed.
Nicole has decided to nominate Frankie and Caleb, with Caleb planning to throw the Battle of the Block. If Frankie comes off with the Power of Veto, Christine will be the backdoor option. Originally Zach was going to go up and throw the competition, but Caleb decided to step up to the plate.

2. Surprise Nominees.
Nicole nominated Frankie and Caleb, while Christine nominated Zach and Donny. Christine ran to Frankie and let him know that she had no idea he was going on the block.

3. “Are You Throwing It?”
Franke sniffed out the plan and began prodding Caleb throughout the afternoon to see if he was targetting Frankie by throwing the upcoming Battle of the Block competition. Caleb denied up until the competition began.

4. Plan Failed.
Frankie and Caleb won the Battle of the Block, dethroning Nicole. Christine remains on as HoH, and Donny and Zach are still on the block. Caleb did not participate in an attempt to throw the competition, but Frankie was victorious on his own. Frankie, Caleb, and Christine won an NFL trip.

5. The Big Reveal.
Frankie decided to come clean and revealed all of his lies. He mentioned his youtube and twitter following, as well as his famous sister Ariana Grande.

sunflowers
08-11-2014, 01:32 PM
decided to use the Power of Veto on himself. Christine nominated Nicole in his place.

Either Donny or Nicole will be evicted on Thursday.

sunflowers
08-15-2014, 06:26 AM
I swear if Frankie wins this whole thing I am done watching...I am tired of production interfering and helping out. Out of the ones left Donny(my favorite) going home if he doesn't get POV, or is being backdoored ....leaving Derrick.

sunflowers
08-15-2014, 09:01 AM
They had a sit down discussion last night (Zach, Caleb, Frankie, Christine, Cody, Derrick) that went nowhere, so they randomly drew skittles to determine who would be nominated alongside Donny by Derrick. And who would be nominated by Frankie. The person next to Donny will attempt to throw BotB.

Derrick will nominate Donny and Christine.
Frankie will nominate Caleb and Cody.

This is based on their random draw overnight.

Derrick and Frankie expect an endurance competition next week, so they want Frankie to be dethrones and able to play in it

sunflowers
08-16-2014, 05:23 AM
Christine and Donny won the competition and saved themselves from the block! The HoH who nominated them, Derrick has been dethroned.

Frankie remains the sole HoH, with Caleb and Cody on the block.

sunflowers
08-16-2014, 05:28 AM
Also looks like Caleb got in trouble for cheating. He was using the light on his activity tracker (it was a dark, blacked out room) and production caught him.

Looks like Christine tried to throw it but Donny was too good. She did not put in a single piece and Donny still got it done

sunflowers
08-17-2014, 04:36 AM
Frankie has won the Power of Veto!

sunflowers
08-18-2014, 06:18 PM
Frankie decided to use the Power of Veto on Caleb. Frankie nominated Zach in his place.

Either Cody or Zach will be evicted on Thursday.

chasity43
08-24-2014, 12:37 PM
cody won hoh and nominated Donny and nicole

sunflowers
08-24-2014, 03:32 PM
cody also won pov..so BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

sunflowers
08-25-2014, 12:22 PM
veto not used..Looks like it is the end for Donnie

madie
08-27-2014, 05:14 PM
:(. Hoping Donny gets to stay (somehow) but disappointed :(. That would leave Derrik as my choice of winners. I really liked Frankie at first but he just seems too cockie (pun intended?). I guess it's this way every year, at least this year isn't as bad as last year!

Gotcha
08-27-2014, 06:54 PM
I truly like Donnie. He is about the nicest person ever on the game. I would laugh if floater Christine or Victoria beat out Derrick, Frankie, or Cody.

Anthill
08-28-2014, 05:05 AM
I know that I am going to get bashed for saying this, but I don't really like Cody. All he did was align himself with an alliance (and if u remember he didn't even want to but he just said YES that was the only smart thing he has done in my opinion). At least Donnie was trying in every competition that was thrown at him he played to the best of his ability. Cody got all mad at Zach because Zach wouldn't step up so they had to do the Skittle game to pick. When did Cody ever step up??? I like Derrick don't get me wrong but for him to get upset at Donnie cause he sat there and never admitted that yeah I did mention u to Cody. UM Hello Derrick u are lying just as much as he is if not more.

sunflowers
08-31-2014, 06:46 AM
Caleb won HOH, Christine and Nicole nominated...Christine won POV

madie
08-31-2014, 08:50 AM
Caleb won HOH, Christine and Nicole nominated...Christine won POV

Not our 1st choices, is it... Hope they don't realize what a threat Derrick is. My favorites to win right now are Derrick or Nicole but I don't hold out much hope for Nicole.

sunflowers
08-31-2014, 03:20 PM
If Frankie wins I am done with BB for good!!!

sunflowers
09-01-2014, 12:47 PM
Christine decided to use the Power of Veto on herself. Caleb nominated Victoria in her place.

Either Nicole or Victoria will be evicted on Thursday.

madie
09-01-2014, 01:11 PM
Christine decided to use the Power of Veto on herself. Caleb nominated Victoria in her place.

Either Nicole or Victoria will be evicted on Thursday.

OMG, get some balls and put up Frankie already!

Gerri23
09-01-2014, 01:33 PM
Unless Frankie gets the boot in the double elimination. There is always hope!

sunflowers
09-02-2014, 05:34 AM
. Comparison.
Nicole expressed her frustration that no one was making big moves like previous seasons. Derrick agreed, saying no one in the house is playing like Dan Gheesling. Nicole replied saying Derrick is the closest thing to Dan and that he is playing the best game in the house. Derrick did damage control by thanking her for the compliment but saying that he doesn’t feel very safe in the house moving forward.

2. Six Out of Seven.
Power of Veto competitors were selected and Frankie was the only houseguests not to get selected. Caleb, Christine, Nicole, Cody, Derrick, and Victoria are all playing in the competition.

3. Clutch Win.
Christine won the Power of Veto and plans to use it on herself.

4. Okay Leaving, Jury Campaign.
Nicole revealed that she would be okay with leaving because she is tired and miserable. She said she would absolutely be grateful if she was to stay by some miracle, but she is prepared to leave. Nicole then told Derrick that she hopes he makes it to the Final 2, and that she planned to campaign for him in the jury house.

5. Dinosaur.
As part of a Power of Veto punishment, Cody must wear a dinosaur costume

Anthill
09-03-2014, 07:52 AM
This has been the season of "I want as least blood on my hands". they are all afraid of booting someone out for fear of people hating them. This is crazy!!!! So in the end you are going to stand next to a billionaire who says he is going to give the money to charity!!!????

sunflowers
09-03-2014, 10:54 AM
they have nicknamed it the "Season of Cowards"

sunflowers
09-03-2014, 10:58 AM
there is someone with a bullhorn who keeps saying things about Frankie when they are outdoors...hopefully the hg will take note...lol

sunflowers
09-03-2014, 10:58 AM
http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/video/12BEBE48-589D-2C60-A678-23C9F2E000E3/big-brother-donny-preps-for-his-acting-debut/

Donnie...

sunflowers
09-03-2014, 04:48 PM
Frankie hate thread...lol

http://news.yahoo.com/breaking-down-frankie-grande-became-most-hated-big-180400006.html

madie
09-03-2014, 05:04 PM
Frankie hate thread...lol

http://news.yahoo.com/breaking-down-frankie-grande-became-most-hated-big-180400006.html

OUCH, lesbian by choice and rape jokes? WOW!

sunflowers
09-04-2014, 05:15 AM
I think Frankie is in for a "Reality" check when he gets out!

sunflowers
09-05-2014, 05:10 AM
Frankie won the HoH Competition!

sunflowers
09-05-2014, 05:19 AM
BB just screwed up Derricks game ..in his HOH room was a pic of his daughter in his police uniform or cap which ever ...Cody saw it before Derrick could get to production and tell of mess up...Cody was saying something then it just went to fish...not sure what happened...

madie
09-05-2014, 05:36 AM
BB just screwed up Derricks game ..in his HOH room was a pic of his daughter in his police uniform or cap which ever ...Cody saw it before Derrick could get to production and tell of mess up...Cody was saying something then it just went to fish...not sure what happened...

That is so not right! Hopefully they make a quick believable excuse! That is so uncool!

sunflowers
09-05-2014, 05:43 AM
the only thing we can hope for this week is for Frankie to push that golden button...

madie
09-05-2014, 05:58 AM
Wait, I'm confused. I didn't think he would get an HOH room? Can't help but think they knew better :(

sunflowers
09-05-2014, 06:13 AM
Wait, I'm confused. I didn't think he would get an HOH room? Can't help but think they knew better :(

he did prob for like a few minutes until the new HOH happened...

madie
09-05-2014, 06:32 AM
he did prob for like a few minutes until the new HOH happened...

So long enough to screw him :(

sunflowers
09-05-2014, 04:33 PM
Jeff and Jordon got engaged on BB show to air Sunday
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y97/wklsunflower/BwzjxsXCMAANTp6_zpsc164fcd1.jpg (http://s3.photobucket.com/user/wklsunflower/media/BwzjxsXCMAANTp6_zpsc164fcd1.jpg.html)

sunflowers
09-05-2014, 05:17 PM
they pushed the button!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_2UqcLZUJ4#t=88

madie
09-05-2014, 05:39 PM
Jeff and Jordon got engaged on BB show to air Sunday
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y97/wklsunflower/BwzjxsXCMAANTp6_zpsc164fcd1.jpg (http://s3.photobucket.com/user/wklsunflower/media/BwzjxsXCMAANTp6_zpsc164fcd1.jpg.html)

It's about time! LOL. They're so cute!

madie
09-05-2014, 05:44 PM
they pushed the button!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_2UqcLZUJ4#t=88

Do we know what it means? (In the 5 + days)

sunflowers
09-06-2014, 05:20 AM
Do we know what it means? (In the 5 + days)

should happen during live eviction..Right now Cody and Vic nominated but that shouldn't matter..they are going thru the motions for no reason..but they don't know it...

sunflowers
09-07-2014, 05:21 AM
Frankie won POV....

America’s Mission is underway! Frankie ‘sees’ the rat, but it is Frankie and Derrick that scurry and run off screaming! Victoria squeals. Caleb goes into hunt mode. Cody stands on chairs. Victoria made a trap of honey and gummy bears. While waiting for the DR to provide a proper trap, Caleb makes a sophisticated sticky trap box. Will the HGs stay up till 6am or will the rat be seen again.

(wonder if Americas Mission is void and must be rewound too??)

sunflowers
09-10-2014, 06:48 PM
Caleb won hoh

madie
09-10-2014, 07:53 PM
I am very interested to see how tonight plays out' I only have 10 more minutes (Pacific time)

sunflowers
09-11-2014, 05:13 AM
back door Frankie if you want the win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

madie
09-11-2014, 05:38 AM
back door frankie if you want the win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

absolutely!

sunflowers
09-11-2014, 05:46 AM
he is already running around house paranoid...

sunflowers
09-11-2014, 12:26 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGpJJKkfkpI#t=32
jurors return to house

madie
09-11-2014, 01:07 PM
Goodness, what was Hayden just doing when it ended :O

sunflowers
09-11-2014, 01:24 PM
Goodness, what was Hayden just doing when it ended :O

looks like he mooned em...lol

sunflowers
09-11-2014, 05:47 PM
Victoria and Frankie nominated

madie
09-11-2014, 05:49 PM
Victoria and Frankie nominated

Straight on with Frankie, hope he doesn't win the veto!

sunflowers
09-11-2014, 06:03 PM
Straight on with Frankie, hope he doesn't win the veto!

fingers crossed!!!
Derick is hoping he wins veto pulls off Victoria..Cody goes up
then they split the vote making Caleb be the bad guy and vote out Frankie...lol

sunflowers
09-12-2014, 04:03 PM
Fuc**g BB production.....
Told Frankie and Derrick if they make it to final 2 then one or both get $50,000 for team America...
if that's true I am done...

madie
09-12-2014, 04:24 PM
Why would they give them more then the $5000 p/mission? Grrrr, they must be getting paid by Frankie's sister or something :(. It FORCESDerrick to try to keep Frankie, soooo not right :( :( :(

Gotcha
09-12-2014, 10:11 PM
That ticks me off. Now I am wondering if Donnie is going to get the $$ he made when he was part of Team America. I would really like to see Derrick have to sweat a little bit, maybe like finding himself and Frankie on the block. Both Derrick and Frankie have run the show all season, cannot understand how it was not so obvious to the players. I mean they are playing a good game BUT..... This year I cannot believe how the gals were such a bunch of sheep. I do like Nicole but the gals just seemed to be in a world of their own and letting the guys make all the decisions.

sunflowers
09-13-2014, 05:53 AM
Cody has won the Power of Veto!

sunflowers
09-13-2014, 05:54 AM
Fuc**g BB production.....
Told Frankie and Derrick if they make it to final 2 then one or both get $50,000 for team America...
if that's true I am done...

wonder if they will show America any of this..could also be something Frankie was told to say to Derrick just to try and get to end???

sunflowers
09-13-2014, 05:58 AM
****Earlier, before going to bed, Caleb let something slip and never realized what he did. He was talking to Derrick about jury votes and said (without realizing who he was talking to)

'I have four Jury votes for sure. YOU, Victoria, Donny and Jocasta".

Derrick stared at him for a second and then rolled with it and said "Sounds like you have a plan".

Derrick now knows Caleb is planning on taking Cody to Final 2 so queue up Caleb's eviction next. Poor Caleb. Always talking but never thinking.

sunflowers
09-13-2014, 06:26 AM
Last night there was a big Twitter battle between Ariana Grande's fanbase and BB16 fans who despise Frankie for all the vile things he's said. Frankie's mother and sister spawned #FrankieWinPOV trending on Twitter. BB fans countered with #AnyoneButFrankie.

It was very entertaining. @joangrande (Frankie's mom started it along with Ariana (using Frankie's twitter account).
Ariana promised follow backs from Frankie's acct and later Ariana (using her acct.) tweeted about it trending.

They tried and failed. BB fans won out as #AnyoneButFrankie topped out.

Noteworthy #AnyoneButFrankie tweets:

Brittany
britt4skin: Hopping on board #AnyoneButFrankie had to do it. #sorrynotsorry

kerri_johnston: Because he does not know the meaning of the word "humility" #anyonebutfrankie #bb16

RickiLCA: because it's NOT just zillions of Americans who dislike him, it's also zillions of Canadians who don't...... #AnyoneButFrankie #BBLF #BB16

Some callous asshole named Vafunghoul
Vafunghoul: Joan Rivers last wish was #AnyoneButFrankie #BB16

Noteworthy #FrankieWinPOV tweets:

joangrande: Ariana is tweeting from Frankie's account, I tweet from mine!

FrankieJGrande: next time anyone ever give you shit you MUST respond with "I am a social media mogul"

joangrande: Is anyone looking at the Big Brother live feeds?? I cannot see in Japan.. will you keep me posted on the POV comp please? #FrankieWinPOV

ArianaGrande: #FrankieWinPOV is trending! sweeeeetest. miss n love u @frankiejgrande u got this! we got u

Gotcha
09-13-2014, 04:37 PM
OK, so I may be a tad "out of the loop" but I had never heard of Frankies sister before. I had to check her out and then check yt to see just how big a name Frankie actually was. He is a wannabee and that is about it. Sorry, but I was just very unimpressed :headshake

sunflowers
09-13-2014, 06:49 PM
OK, so I may be a tad "out of the loop" but I had never heard of Frankies sister before. I had to check her out and then check yt to see just how big a name Frankie actually was. He is a wannabee and that is about it. Sorry, but I was just very unimpressed :headshake

I really didn't know her until the past year when her songs were on the pop charts...

sunflowers
09-14-2014, 04:19 PM
Cody decided to NOT use the Power of Veto.

Either Frankie or Victoria will be evicted next

madie
09-14-2014, 04:45 PM
cody decided to not use the power of veto.

Either frankie or victoria will be evicted next

frankie, frankie, frankie........

sunflowers
09-15-2014, 05:23 AM
best part is he should be evicted to no audience since it is a taped eviction...happens today....

sunflowers
09-15-2014, 05:29 AM
It was revealed to Frankie in the Diary Room that if a Team America member went to the end of the game and won, the would receive a $50,000 bonus on top of the $500,000 prize. There was an uproar online due to a misunderstanding of the stipulations. Many thought BOTH members of Team America had to make it to the end and that it was an obvious bribe from production so Derrick would keep Frankie safe. This has since been proven untrue. Any Team America member can make it to the end of the game and win the bonus on their own.

Bribe.
Frankie tried to use the new information to bribe Derrick into taking him to the end. Frankie said if he went to the end and won, he would give Derrick half of the Team America bonus ($25,000)

madie
09-15-2014, 05:47 AM
I hope Derrick can go all the way! Glad it was a misunderstanding.

sunflowers
09-15-2014, 06:38 AM
I hope Derrick can go all the way! Glad it was a misunderstanding.

or that's how they spun it once the info was leaked...lol

Anthill
09-15-2014, 12:13 PM
I get that this is a game, and Frankie is playing the game and playing it hard on all areas of the game. And people who have played less than him have been given the boot with the excuse he's playing the game so he is a threat. So I don't have any problem with him playing the way he is playing, he is there to win a 500,000 dollars. Now with that being said, I have a problem with him being there at all, he never should have been picked to play in the big brother house, regardless of whether he is playing for charity or not. All those other people in the house? Do not have famous sisters who make the kind of $$$ she has, nor are they some big time youtube sensation or whatever he said he was, and that he was playing for charity. The only thing that Zach ever said that I agreed with and respected him for was when he was in the diary room and went off on how Frankie was there. It's not fair, and how these idiots still kept him there. It's a shame that he is who he is, because unlike that cowboy Frankie is a Beast in challenges, he's got the social game down. He was meant for this game. And what kills me even more is that my friend tried out to be on this show and the producers seemed to really like my friend etc. Now my freind is gay and I feel that oh we can't have 2 gay guys on the show so they went with Frankie instead. Before ya'll jump on me, I am not saying that he specifically took my friends' place but when you think about it he took some average JOE's spot who like I said doesn't have the means, the sister, the connections that he has. Do you know what I mean??? I'm rooting for Derrick because I do think he has played a better game than them all, I mean if Frankie wasn't who he was I would be rooting for them both, but I can't root for Frankie. And don't get me started on those sheeps!!!

sunflowers
09-15-2014, 04:21 PM
Eviction going on now...feeds are down...fingers crossed!!!

sunflowers
09-16-2014, 05:12 AM
rumors as to who was evicted...no confirmation have to watch tonight....am hearing both names thrown around...so who knows...

madie
09-16-2014, 05:36 AM
rumors as to who was evicted...no confirmation have to watch tonight....am hearing both names thrown around...so who knows...

Yes, no live feed until after tonight's show so there is only speculation...

sunflowers
09-16-2014, 05:47 AM
FOUND THIS__(could be rumored)

On Monday night another houseguest was evicted from the Big Brother 16 house, but the episode won’t air until Tuesday night on CBS. The feeds from inside the Big Brother house are down, but we’ve got the Big Brother spoilers you want. Was Frankie Grande evicted from Big Brother 16 this week?

The Instagram account @bb16news has been reporting spoilers all season long and has been accurate almost every time. The word on the web is that one of the account holder’s family members works for CBS. Either the person who runs the Instagram account or their family member was in the audience on Monday night when the first eviction of the week took place, and Frankie Grande was evicted from the Big Brother house.

I know what you’re also wondering, how did the studio audience react? We’ll we’ve got those Big Brother spoilers for you too. @bb16news on Instagram reports that “yes, he was boo’ed. He had a few cheers though.” The only other contestant to get boo’ed so far on Big Brother 16 was Christine Brecht.

So it seems that America isn’t as in love with Frankie as they were when they chose him as a member of Team America. Frankie, who claims to be an online media mogul, is the openly gay brother of Ariana Grande. Clearly, he wasn’t even able to ride on his sister’s coat tails to win over the popularity of Big Brother 16 fans.

According to the Instagram account, Frankie was evicted by a vote of two to zero meaning that both Cody Calafiore and Derrick Levasseur stuck together to give Frankie the boot. As Head of Household, Caleb Reynolds was not allowed to vote (unless a tie would have occurred). Neither was the other nominee Victoria Rafaeli. That means Cody, Derrick, Caleb and Victoria make up the final four players of Big Brother 16.

madie
09-16-2014, 06:18 AM
Can't wait to watch it :). I do have to say that there have been many times that it appeared like Frankie was very touchy feelie to the point where I know I would be uncomfortable (I'm not anti touchy but I don't cuddle with just anyone) and these guys (more then just Zach) seemed perfectly ok with it. May not be my thing but it's so good to see that there are so many who are not prejudice :)

sunflowers
09-17-2014, 05:17 AM
Derrick nominated Caleb and Victoria.

Cody has won the Power of Veto!

sunflowers
09-17-2014, 05:19 AM
Cody confirms with Derrick that Caleb will be leaving tomorrow and Cody describes it as "no hesitation"

madie
09-17-2014, 05:29 AM
It's all setting up very nicely for Derrick. If Derrick doesn't win then I hope Cody does, this is the first season in a long time that I don't mind the options. There is no scenario that I can imagine Victoria winning...

sunflowers
09-17-2014, 06:50 AM
It's all setting up very nicely for Derrick. If Derrick doesn't win then I hope Cody does, this is the first season in a long time that I don't mind the options. There is no scenario that I can imagine Victoria winning...

the only way I see Cody winning is if he wins final HOH and takes Vic.

I laugh every time Vic gives her speech "I worked hard to get here"...
Cant wait for them to tear her apart if she makes to Jury questioning..lol

madie
09-17-2014, 09:06 PM
Dang Derrick is good!

Jumping subjects here... Has anyone seen the cast for the new Survivor? We usually know by now.

Gotcha
09-17-2014, 11:01 PM
Just my opinion but I am not really thrilled about Survivor this year. They had the blood and water last year and it just did not keep my interest. I like it better when they have all new people.

sunflowers
09-18-2014, 05:10 AM
Cody has won Part 1!

Derrick and Victoria will face off in Part 2 later this week

sunflowers
09-18-2014, 05:11 AM
Dang Derrick is good!

Jumping subjects here... Has anyone seen the cast for the new Survivor? We usually know by now.

ON CBS.com
been out for a few weeks now...

sunflowers
09-19-2014, 06:45 AM
sounds like Derrick let Cody have 1st part of HOH..and is going to throw part 2 to Vic. Feeling confident either will bring him and therefore doesn't have to choose one over the other.they will be the deciding factor who they take depending on who wins part3

madie
09-19-2014, 07:15 AM
sounds like Derrick let Cody have 1st part of HOH..and is going to throw part 2 to Vic. Feeling confident either will bring him and therefore doesn't have to choose one over the other.they will be the deciding factor who they take depending on who wins part3

Hope he's not over confident... Sometimes you have to loosen the reigns and run on the final stretch!

Anthill
09-19-2014, 02:21 PM
Because if it were me? I would take Victoria over Derrick or Cody. Have easier chance of wining everyone knows she never won etc. So don't be surprised if Cody did win and then decides hey I have a better chance of winning against Vic and screws Derrick. It's a game and they are all there to wWIN

Gotcha
09-19-2014, 09:21 PM
Anthill, OMG, what a wonderful thought. I like Derrick but I do believe he has gotten a tad over confident in himself. He really has not won that many thing so if Cody did win, it would be to his benefit to take Vic with him and I do believe he would win in because Vic has been nothing but a floater. I do not think she has one thought in her head - except for how she looks. She has just been going along with whoever tells her what to do and Derrick has really used her to his advantage. That would really be a twist for the game....

sunflowers
09-20-2014, 05:55 AM
Derrick has won Part 2!

Derrick and Cody will face off in Part 3 on finale night to determine the final 2

I think he started seeing the possibility that Cody make take Vic.

sunflowers
09-20-2014, 06:07 AM
Cody is now going over jury votes out loud while alone in the house. He realizes that he probably can't get Caleb, Nicole, or Victoria's votes. He is unsure about Hayden. Cody says out loud "Doesn't look good against Derrick" then "Yikes"

madie
09-20-2014, 08:14 AM
Lol, I guess Derrick probably couldn't throw it to Victoria if he tried! ;)

Derrick has thought things through from the start, I'm sure he would have won a lot more if he thought it was worth it - bet he's a great undercover cop, he really sticks to his character! Maybe he'll see this one too.

sunflowers
09-25-2014, 03:44 AM
First time in a long time I was happy with winner and with Americas Fav....Glad Frankie won nothing...

Wonder why we didn't get to see him go into jury house?

madie
09-25-2014, 05:45 AM
First time in a long time I was happy with winner and with Americas Fav....Glad Frankie won nothing...

Wonder why we didn't get to see him go into jury house?

I was thinking the same thing! This was a good season, I think they redeemed themselves :)

Anthill
09-25-2014, 06:52 AM
I was happy that they picked Derrick and put aside that they were kicked out etc. He was never nominated, 55 noms later and he wasn't among them, that alone should be impressive and the fact that he never revealed his true self, or let on that he was part of America's team. So many times people go in with this secret and they say I'm going to keep this in my back pocket but then 2 minutes later they are revealing it to someone claiming I am trying to gain their trust. NO what you just gained is a ticket out of BB!!!!