PDA

View Full Version : Survivor Blood Vs Water Season

sunflowers
08-21-2013, 04:55 PM
Meet the 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water' Castaways

The adage "family first" will be put to the test on this fall's 27th season of "Survivor." In "Survivor: Blood vs. Water," former players will return to battle again for the $1 million prize — against their family members!

That's right, each contestant will come along with a loved one, thinking they'll compete together. But host Jeff Probst has a surprise in store: the favorites will be on one tribe, the family members another. And in another surprise twist, Redemption Island is back in play, and when someone is voted out, their loved one will have the opportunity to switch places with them!

Check out which former players are making a comeback and the family members they're bringing with them.

http://tv.yahoo.com/photos/survivor-blood-vs-water-1377054848-slideshow/survivor-blood-vs-water-photo-1377054837566.html

sunflowers
09-16-2013, 12:38 PM
So I finally had a chance to go look for some spoilers....RuMORS!!!!

Tyson Apostol and Gervase Peterson will be in the final three. Who is the third? It is said to be a returning lady, and it seems most are saying it is either Monica Culpepper or Tina Wessson.

As for other “Survivor” spoilers about season 27, it is believed that Rupert Boneham is the first one out. Supposedly his wife Laura is sent to Redemption Island first, but he takes her place. In addition there is talk that Colton Cumbie leaves in a bit of a tizzy.(because his BF got snuffed..lol)

gingerwho
09-17-2013, 02:03 AM
This will be the first season of Survivor that I will NOT watch. I'm so tired of the retreads (same players over and over, ad nauseum). You would think that there would be thousands of people who want to be on this show. Why the same people all the time, all the same !!!!

sunflowers
09-17-2013, 06:45 AM
This will be the first season of Survivor that I will NOT watch. I'm so tired of the retreads (same players over and over, ad nauseum). You would think that there would be thousands of people who want to be on this show. Why the same people all the time, all the same !!!!

I KNOW I am just not feeling it either..probably why I haven't gone until now to find spoilers...lol

madie
09-18-2013, 07:31 AM
Tonight! WOOHOO

madie
09-19-2013, 07:38 AM
Interesting start... WTG Rupert for stepping up for his wife but you have to see the irony of him then letting Candice do all the work ;)

Gotcha
09-25-2013, 06:05 PM
I think I may have to watch this. after seeing next weeks previews and seeing Colton go and sit on his boyfriends lap and look like he was crying or something I just have to see what drove him to it!!!!! Colton is being his usual self!!!!

madie
09-26-2013, 07:28 AM
It's hard to believe that there are guys (or girls) that are like that, his boyfriend seems so normal in comparison!

sunflowers
09-27-2013, 09:28 AM
did you see Tyson letting Aras lay in his lap at campfire? thought that was a little weird...

sunflowers
09-27-2013, 09:30 AM
Other early spoiler notes suggest Colton (groan!) quits either after his boyfriend/fiance is eliminated or just because he's Colton; Aras goes after veterans in the game; and Tyson is basically the star of the season.

It’s suggested that Gervase and Tyson could be in the final three, along with a female returning player (Sounds like Monica). Rumored jury members include (in no particular order): Laura M, Ciera, Tina, Katie, Hayden, Marissa, Aras, Vytas, and Caleb. Tyson could win! If Caleb makes the jury, it sounds like he doesn't get voted out, or he manages to survive RI, etc., so maybe Colton's quitting has nothing to do with him at all.

If you’re not happy to see Candice back again, it was supposed to be RC from Survivor: Philippines but her father had health issues and had to drop out. But Candice is said to leave pretty early. Kat is also supposedly a pre-merge boot, but her boyfriend Hayden makes it pretty far.

That’s some early buzz, but it could change in a heartbeat. Still, if true, good for Gervase for going from Season 1 to the finals of Season 27. If Gervase doesn't win, what do you think about Tyson winning? Or Player of the Season? It’s intriguing. Not sure why Monica isn't considered a good bet to win yet, but we'll have to see how this plays out.

sunflowers
09-27-2013, 09:31 AM
I will be on vacation for the next 2 weeks so I wont be on..so I will find more spoilers when I return

madie
09-27-2013, 09:38 AM
Have a great time Sunflower!

sunflowers
10-16-2013, 12:50 PM
Im back...:O)

madie
10-16-2013, 01:11 PM
Welcome back!

I'm wondering if something will happen tonight, the commercials have implied that it could?

sunflowers
10-16-2013, 04:16 PM
I havent had time to go searching but hopefully I will get caught up at home and have some by next week...the commercials I saw say BLINDSIDED...

sunflowers
10-23-2013, 12:20 PM
looks like the teams are about to switch it up

sunflowers
10-23-2013, 12:23 PM
The reports have been out for a while now that it would be two men and one woman in the final three. Now those three are revealed. The woman making it to the finals will be Monica Culpepper. This is not surprising considering she has not been making any enemies so far.

The two guys making it to the finals are Tyson Apostol and Gervase Peterson. This should make for a great final three considering they are all pretty strong. They will have the votes of their loved ones if they can make it to the jury.

madie
10-23-2013, 12:27 PM
No sure what I think of those as the final 3, I don't think I have favorites yet - not really. I wanted to like Ruperts wife but she is just not Rupert! I really don't have a strong feeling about any players yet this season - anyone else finding that to be the case???

sunflowers
Kat looks to be the one in trouble tonight

sunflowers
I am hearing Tyson wins it all??

madie
10-23-2013, 12:29 PM
I am hearing Tyson wins it all??

never cared for Tyson on the last show he was on but have no reason to feel either way this season. I don't mind seeing Kat go home, she bugs me but I can't really say why. Dang, I feel wishy washy, lol. I am just sooo glad that Colton isn't winning, could you imagine???

Airbuswife
11-21-2013, 08:58 PM
any new spoilers?

twitter war between colton and hayden!

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/photo.php?fbid=10152024020858276&set=gm.234362526727747&type=1&theater

sunflowers
11-23-2013, 05:21 PM
I haven't seen any and I cant find any up to date..lol

sunflowers
11-23-2013, 05:31 PM
Gloves Come Off” – A castaway’s bold move could either smoke out the hidden immunity idol or extinguish their own flame. Also, one castaway is in hot water after playing both sides of the tribe, and two moms pull a less-than-maternal move at the Redemption arena, on SURVIVOR: BLOOD vs. WATER, Wednesday, Nov. 27 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network

I am now seeing Gerverse may have won and not Tyson...

madie
12-03-2013, 05:26 PM
Did I see correctly on the commercial? Are they drawing stones for the next person out? That could be interesting!

sunflowers
12-03-2013, 06:09 PM
Did I see correctly on the commercial? Are they drawing stones for the next person out? That could be interesting!

yes I was just coming to post that it must be a tie and who ever has the color rock Jeff says is out...

sunflowers
12-03-2013, 08:40 PM
The next episode of Survivor: Blood vs. Water, however, will feature the return of the white Rock. Host Jeff Probst is seen in the preview telling the castaways to reveal the rocks they drew, giving away the fact that there will be a tie at Tribal Council.

Additionally, the preview shows the jury reacting to the twist, which also spoils the person who loses the Redemption Island duel. Sitting next to Aras and Vytas Baskauskas is Caleb Bankston, which reveals that he will lose at Redemption Island and become the third member of the jury

Anthill
12-04-2013, 03:59 PM
AM I the only one that is mad that Monica Culpepper is even on this show???? If I have to hear one more time that she is on this show to prove that there is another bad A** in their house. Like they need another million dollars, these people will never see that kind of money. If she wants to prove that she is just as tough as her husband then become a wrestler. To me don't take the place of a blue collar worker etc. it's just crazy to me

ash

sunflowers
12-04-2013, 06:32 PM
good thing not one report has her winning..She is from Tampa the next town over from me...Her husband is in so many Lawyer commericals, everytime I see him I am like Ughhhhhh he even played for the Tampa Bay Bucs...

madie
12-05-2013, 08:58 AM
oh man, I was hoping to see Tyson out :( - seems like that kind-of back fired...

sunflowers
12-15-2013, 08:08 PM
Did they have the memory walk? Maybe I blinked and missed it???

madie
12-15-2013, 08:29 PM
I have to get up at 3:30, I think I'll wait and watch it online...

sunflowers
12-15-2013, 09:05 PM
omg no americas player either?

sunflowers
12-15-2013, 09:06 PM
I wont spoil who won then..

SLance68
12-16-2013, 09:46 AM
I was surprised they didn't do the memory walk or have America's Favorite Player either.

sunflowers
12-16-2013, 10:35 AM
maybe it was a time crunch thing?? The more I thought about it they never did ask us to vote these last few weeks?