PDA

View Full Version : QR multiple daily e-mails for surveys

firefox333
08-20-2013, 08:32 PM
They were for 25 quick points just for clicking the links for each survey site. And each of their e-mails said we'd get the points. Usually we did, or at least I did, except sometimes for ipoll.. Anyway, didn't get any of these today. And was just wondering if anyone else did?

shooshoo8
08-20-2013, 09:24 PM
I did not get any points either for clicking the links.

nickibri
08-21-2013, 06:28 PM
Same here.

firefox333
08-21-2013, 09:14 PM
Testing... as I tried to reply b4.

firefox333
08-21-2013, 09:27 PM
Hopefully this will post, as the ones from last nite Tues / early Wed eastern would NOT show up, tho' I tried 3 times! ugh! Thanks 4 your comment shoo shoo. And also to the other person who recently replied, as well. :) Appreciate your comments. Same thing still going on, but they now send at least 3 daily survey routers, with lots of survey links, but none of them mention "for 25 QP" like their other ones did. Have tried a few links. None of those credit. Oh well, will quit wasting time with those e-mails. *s* However, they have been sending a few e-mails with links for one survey, plus it says for 25 QPs. And these have worked so far. Are you guys getting them, too? Guess they just changed points, etc. Oh well!! Hope this works. Thanks 4 your comments.