PDA

View Full Version : BB Thread(spoilers)..Let the season begin!!!!

Pages : [1] 2 3

sunflowers
06-20-2013, 08:28 AM
Season begin the 26th

Breaking News: New Season Twists Revealed!

Posted on Jun 18, 2013 06:00am

June 19, 2013

“BIG BROTHER” INTRODUCES TWO NEW TWISTS FOR THIS SUMMER’S EDITION WHICH PREMIERES JUNE 26 ON CBS

For the First Time, Three Houseguests will Find Themselves Nominated for Eviction

Viewers to Play an Influential Role in the Game of BIG BROTHER This Summer by Voting for the “Big Brother MVP”

BIG BROTHER Returns with a Stylish Mid-Century Modern Chic Design and a New “Live Show” Set

BIG BROTHER will unleash two new twists into the stylish, redesigned house this summer that will influence the strategic landscape of the game when it premieres on Wednesday, June 26 (8:00-9:00PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Julie Chen is the host.

The first twist is a series’ first: instead of two Houseguests being nominated each week for eviction, as in past seasons, contestants will nominate three in this summer’s edition. This process will be further explained during the season premiere.

The second twist will allow BIG BROTHER viewers to play a crucial role in the game by casting votes for the Houseguest they feel is playing the best game. The Houseguest who receives the most votes will be anointed that week’s, “Big Brother MVP.” The full scope of the MVP’s secret power will be revealed during the season premiere.

America will start casting their votes for this season’s first “Big Brother MVP” before the Houseguests even enter the game, beginning with a pre-premiere vote starting Thursday, June 20, following CBS’s cast announcement of the new Houseguests. Fans can visit http://www.cbs.com/bbmvp to cast their vote.

“The Big Brother MVP will force the houseguests to rethink their strategies. With America rewarding good game play, it doesn't pay to be a floater this summer,” said Allison Grodner and Rich Meehan, Executive Producers of BIG BROTHER.

This season, the Houseguests will enjoy a stylish BIG BROTHER house with mid-century modern chic décor. The living room features a stacked stone fireplace filled with concrete balls and LED lighting and an eight foot brass starburst; the redesigned kitchen sits below a giant gold world map; the plush, spa-like bathroom is lined with cedar wood; and the bedrooms include an architect’s studio vibe and a crayon-colored room featuring Los Angeles landmarks.

The Head of Household suite is entirely black and white, including an aquarium of Koi flown in from Asia to bring good fortune.

The mid-century style of the BIG BROTHER house continues on host Julie Chen’s newly remodeled set. The multi-story front of the house features a new high-gloss stage, a lighted runway and a massive 103 inch plasma screen, as well as several other screens, for Julie to monitor and communicate with the Houseguests.

Following the premiere on Wednesday, June 26 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT), BIG BROTHER will be broadcast three nights weekly – Sundays (8:00 - 9:00 PM, ET/PT, beginning June 30), Tuesdays (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT, beginning July 2) and the LIVE eviction show hosted by Julie Chen will be broadcast on Wednesdays (8:00-9:00 PM, live ET/delayed PT, beginning July 3).

sunflowers
06-20-2013, 08:30 AM
You decide which Houseguest becomes the first Big Brother Most Valuable Player! Come back tomorrow to vote!

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/mvp-vote-splash/

sunflowers
06-20-2013, 02:28 PM
cast up:
http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/photos/1000477/big-brother-15-cast

sunflowers
06-22-2013, 05:26 AM
I did not buy the live feeds this year did not think it was worth it and you always spend way to much time watching them..lol
Anyone buy the feeds?

Debbie
06-23-2013, 12:16 PM
Is their going to be bbad,don't see it in showtimes line-up

sunflowers
06-23-2013, 04:50 PM
Is their going to be bbad,don't see it in showtimes line-up

I heard no (for showtime)it will be on like TVGN or something like that

Debbie
06-26-2013, 02:18 PM
Come on 8:00 ,can't wait

sunflowers
06-26-2013, 03:34 PM
Sneak peak of them entering house and HOH comp.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y97/wklsunflower/hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh_zps1db983bc.jpg (http://s3.photobucket.com/user/wklsunflower/media/hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh_zps1db983bc.jpg.html)

sunflowers
06-27-2013, 06:16 AM
Jessie and Candice have been nominated

Elissa, Howard, Helen, and Andy are Have Nots

sunflowers
06-27-2013, 06:17 AM
Have not room

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y97/wklsunflower/785032718_zpsdcd16013.jpg (http://s3.photobucket.com/user/wklsunflower/media/785032718_zpsdcd16013.jpg.html)

madie
06-27-2013, 09:12 AM
I have dish network and it's on channel 117

madie
06-27-2013, 09:14 AM
OK, right off I think I'll root for Andy and McCrae - go nerds!

I thought it was funny how they assume right off that McCrae is intelligent and can't be a pizza delivery guy - I don't see it, pizza deliver fits - lol

sunflowers
06-27-2013, 12:17 PM
Elissa is first MVP

BeanieLuvR
06-27-2013, 04:03 PM
It is so early I can't even put faces with the names. :D

sunflowers
06-27-2013, 05:47 PM
Elissa is first MVP
think it is Rachels sisters

sunflowers
06-27-2013, 06:15 PM
Elissa nominated David(lifeguard guy)

sunflowers
06-27-2013, 06:16 PM
It is so early I can't even put faces with the names. :D

me either I have to go look for each one each time I post...lol

sunflowers
06-28-2013, 05:18 AM
McCrae(pizza guy) has won the first Power of Veto

sunflowers
06-29-2013, 03:38 AM
As of now it's sounding like McCrae(Pizza Boy) is going to use the POV on Candice(curly haired girl) and put Elissa( Rachels sister) up in her place.

But there seems to be some momentum started to actually keep Elissa from being evicted and get David(lifeguard) out instead.....so will have to see very early yet

Debbie
06-29-2013, 10:08 AM
So if elissa is mvp and put up can she still be voted out,
honestly i'm confused with the changes.

madie
06-29-2013, 12:20 PM

The mvp is a private thing, nobody else knows so if she is not able to be voted out, it would have to be public knowledge?

I hope David is voted out, he is sooooo vain and it would be nice to have a head shaving competition ;) lol I am actually kind of impressed with Elissa so far, she is not as obnoxious as her sister was - I was prepared for that ear piercing laugh!

sunflowers
06-29-2013, 05:33 PM
McCrae used the Power of Veto to save Candice. McCrae nominated Elissa as the replacement nominee.
She blabbed to the house she had it...

sunflowers
06-29-2013, 05:34 PM

she blabbed to everyone she had it, so she is the target since they fig. she will win it everytime being Rachels sister

madie
06-30-2013, 12:01 PM
she blabbed to everyone she had it, so she is the target since they fig. she will win it everytime being Rachels sister

Sometimes you'd think these people never watched the show b4 :P

sunflowers
07-01-2013, 05:32 AM
maybe she was trying to redeem herself for having not come clean who she was at first?

madie
07-01-2013, 05:47 AM
maybe she was trying to redeem herself for having not come clean who she was at first?

There are something's we just don't want to admit ;)

Debbie
07-01-2013, 03:03 PM
I actually like her better then rachel,that smile is a dead ringer,
you think she'll be more competitive then rachel.

sunflowers
07-02-2013, 04:42 PM
Aaryn Gries, Big Brother Contestant, Sparks Racist & Homophobic Controversy!

http://perezhilton.com/2013-07-02-aaryn-gries-racist-homophobe-big-brother#.UdNlAebD99A

Debbie
07-02-2013, 07:18 PM
Mcrae is a wimp,hope elissa stays and gets his two-faced butt,
can't remember the girl in the hoh,she said don't apologize,when i'm
hoh,i won't apologize,she'll last,he's letting them control him.

sunflowers
07-02-2013, 07:21 PM
Mcrae is a wimp,hope elissa stays and gets his two-faced butt,
can't remember the girl in the hoh,she said don't apologize,when i'm
hoh,i won't apologize,she'll last,he's letting them control him.

as of now lifeguard guy has more votes to go...

Debbie
07-02-2013, 08:35 PM
I'm so happy to hear that,don't know what it is about Elissa,she's a sweetheart,
I'm glad she found a buddy,the girl that was comforting her in the bedroom,
can't remember all their names yet,soon I will,that one guy with the dark
hair that was in the hoh room,taunting Elissa,he's awful.

Debbie
07-03-2013, 11:21 AM
This has been bugging me all night,remember in the hoh, the guy taunting
Elissa about the comment that she said her sister was a supermodel,when
he asked her she said she didn't say it,I know she did,could she be a twin,
remember the twin season, which was so funny.

BeanieLuvR
07-03-2013, 12:57 PM
She finally admitted that she said it but said it was just a joke. I did a search and found she is not a twin. At least according to wiki. lol I really hope she stays. So far I'm liking her. She just has to wise up and keep her mouth shut especially if she is made mvp again.

sunflowers
07-03-2013, 02:03 PM
Aaryn Gries, Big Brother Contestant, Sparks Racist & Homophobic Controversy!

http://perezhilton.com/2013-07-02-aaryn-gries-racist-homophobe-big-brother#.UdNlAebD99A

was just fired from her job, as well as the pageant girl...all for racist remarks

Aaryn, season 15 cast member of Big Brother, revealed prejudices and other beliefs that we (Zephyr Talent) do not condone. We certainly find the statements made by Aaryn on the live Internet feed to be offensive. Any views or opinions expressed in personal commentary by Aaryn, either on any live feed from the House or during the broadcast, are hers alone and do not represent the views or opinions of Zephyr Talent. Upon much consideration, we have decided to release Aaryn from her contract with Zephyr Talent.

sunflowers
07-03-2013, 03:54 PM
I'm so happy to hear that,don't know what it is about Elissa,she's a sweetheart,
I'm glad she found a buddy,the girl that was comforting her in the bedroom,
can't remember all their names yet,soon I will,that one guy with the dark
hair that was in the hoh room,taunting Elissa,he's awful.

he has no clue he will be blindsided

sunflowers
07-03-2013, 04:37 PM
they are pushing hard right now for Alyssia..so it could be a toss up

still looking like a blindside for David...I got live feeds now..yaaaaaa!!!!!!

sunflowers
07-03-2013, 06:00 PM
Bye Bye David!!!!!!!!

sunflowers
07-03-2013, 06:37 PM
HOH neck and neck with Amanda and Kaitlyn......and Andy and Elyssia(slightly ahead)
1/2 way filled

Aaryn and Jeremy in lead now...A/K falling behind

sunflowers
07-03-2013, 07:03 PM
Aaryn and Jeremy won...FREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

sunflowers
07-03-2013, 07:18 PM
: Jeremy and Aaryn did not follow the rules. They swapped cups instead of pouring, as Julie specifically mentioned in the rules. It remains to be seen if Big Brother will do anything about this

sunflowers
07-03-2013, 07:25 PM
Aaryn has the key and is the new HoH.

sunflowers
07-03-2013, 07:32 PM
Elissa, Helen, Andy and Candice are have nots...

sunflowers
07-03-2013, 08:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVuPnoyGGVA&feature=player_embedded
them cheating

The rules stated you needed to pour from one partner to another (as announced by Julie on the live show). In the above video, it is clear that Jeremy and Aaryn swap cups instead of pouring from one to another.

Debbie
07-03-2013, 08:52 PM
she blabbed to everyone she had it, so she is the target since they fig. She will win it everytime being rachels sister

i just read what i posted,i meant to write,being mvp,could she still be put up,
i was thinking it was like the veto,forgive my stupidity at the time,lol

Debbie
07-03-2013, 09:00 PM
If they do reveal they were cheating, do you know who would be the HOH,
I'm voting Elissa MVP.

sunflowers
07-03-2013, 09:08 PM
Andy and Elyssia were next away?????????????????????????????????????

BeanieLuvR
07-03-2013, 10:49 PM
They should be disqualified and the second runners up should win. It spoke volumes with who she chose as have nots. I can't believe BB is editing it so viewers have no clue how racist she is. I'm so glad you got live feeds so you can keep us in the loop!!!

Debbie
07-04-2013, 10:13 AM
Ladies thank you for updating,I hope the runners up get it,people were commenting on
facebook about it,but never revealed the runners up,people are pissed,rules are rules.

Airbuswife
07-04-2013, 04:36 PM
ginamarie was fired too!

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=816425

Debbie
07-05-2013, 01:49 PM
Did they forget they are taped 24/7,or just don't care,so young to
be racist,they had to be raised that way,what ashame,i would be
embarrassed if they were related to me.

sunflowers
07-05-2013, 09:36 PM
Helen and Elissa have been nominated

sunflowers
07-05-2013, 09:38 PM
was just fired from her job, as well as the pageant girl...all for racist remarks

Aaryn, season 15 cast member of Big Brother, revealed prejudices and other beliefs that we (Zephyr Talent) do not condone. We certainly find the statements made by Aaryn on the live Internet feed to be offensive. Any views or opinions expressed in personal commentary by Aaryn, either on any live feed from the House or during the broadcast, are hers alone and do not represent the views or opinions of Zephyr Talent. Upon much consideration, we have decided to release Aaryn from her contract with Zephyr Talent.

ginamarie was fired too!

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=816425

that's who I meant when I said pageant girl...lol

sunflowers
07-06-2013, 05:16 AM
Elissa has won again,
MVP

Debbie
07-06-2013, 09:39 AM
alright ladies,question,now she has won mvp,can she take herself off,i know she can choose
someone,i'm learning this mvp,which i love the fact she won again,still don't trust mccrae
and hopefully she never trusts him again.

i seen a commercial of arynn crying,has she been removed from hoh,i wish

sunflowers
07-06-2013, 11:40 AM
alright ladies,question,now she has won mvp,can she take herself off,i know she can choose
someone,i'm learning this mvp,which i love the fact she won again,still don't trust mccrae
and hopefully she never trusts him again.

i seen a commercial of arynn crying,has she been removed from hoh,i wish

I doubt she has been removed and I don't think she can take herself off, just nominate another...1) if she took self off they would know who was MVP, 2) America would just vote for a nominee they liked a lot just to get them off the block....that's as far as I understand since it is new

madie
07-06-2013, 12:07 PM
catching up after a few days... That so sucks that they cheated. I am so glad that the 2 girls lost their jobs but really don't understand how bb can not only ignore their remarks but actually ignore cheating! Especially when it's even the same girl! I think they need to take charge a little, they have caught others cheating, why allow this?

sunflowers
07-06-2013, 02:39 PM
Jeremy was nominated byMVP person but he just won POV...

madie
07-06-2013, 02:44 PM
Jeremy was MVP person but he just won POV...

Well, it looks like I need to vote next time, I can't stand him!!! He's so chauvinistic it is sickening.

Just throwing it out there but it seems like the people they chose this year are a lot more obnoxious or at least most of them, I'm having a hard time liking them :(

sunflowers
07-06-2013, 05:44 PM
Well, it looks like I need to vote next time, I can't stand him!!! He's so chauvinistic it is sickening.

Just throwing it out there but it seems like the people they chose this year are a lot more obnoxious or at least most of them, I'm having a hard time liking them :(

no Alyssa won MVP and she nominated Jeremy..sorry for the confusion

madie
07-06-2013, 07:17 PM
no Alyssa won MVP and she nominated Jeremy..sorry for the confusion

Phew, that's much better ;)

Debbie
07-07-2013, 09:46 AM
I was so pissed to see that veto around his neck last night,he annoys me so much,
the way they talk they're trying to keep Alyssa,we'll see.

Explorer 4x4'r
07-08-2013, 02:02 PM
Just saw this: ( WARNING!! Language not suitable for children
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=H3sIaYUxOLs

Explorer 4x4'r
07-08-2013, 02:13 PM
http://www.silive.com/entertainment/tvfilm/index.ssf/2013/07/big_brother_15_airs_aaryn_grie.html#incart_flyout_ entertainment

Spencer's employer is reprimanding him for his remarks.

http://www.today.com/entertainment/big-brother-viewers-urge-network-boot-racist-homophobic-players-6C10569794

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybLdWhqKdFE

madie
07-08-2013, 02:24 PM
Just saw this: ( WARNING!! Language not suitable for children
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=H3sIaYUxOLs

Wow, what a nasty group of people! There are those few nice ones but it seems like the majority are mean :(. Not their best season...

Debbie
07-09-2013, 11:13 AM
Pure white trash,i agree,nasty people this season,i only watched
half of the video,you'd think one person would have enough
backbone,and speak up,to scared apparently,worried they'll
be next,oh well,when they get out,not one should be given any
air time.

sunflowers
07-10-2013, 09:56 AM
Jeremy used the veto to remove himself from the block. Elissa nominated Nick

Debbie
07-10-2013, 10:45 AM
I thought elyssa was working with,andy,big white guy,nick,helen.they would
tell her who to put up,guess i should of watch bbbad last night,
definitely missed something.

sunflowers
07-10-2013, 01:58 PM
2 more in trouble for their remarks (Gay slurs)
Amanda and Spencer

madie
07-10-2013, 02:45 PM
2 more in trouble for their remarks (Gay slurs)
Amanda and Spencer

Didn't Spencer get fired for his remarks? I wish they would do something about it, it's a shame that it goes unchecked and saying they'll have to deal with it when they come out is a cop out... Hatred will just breed more hatred :(

Debbie
07-10-2013, 04:11 PM
I would bet money,where ever they live at,people will let them
know what they think about their remarks,no excuse for their
comments,pure racists.

sunflowers
07-10-2013, 04:14 PM
Didn't Spencer get fired for his remarks? I wish they would do something about it, it's a shame that it goes unchecked and saying they'll have to deal with it when they come out is a cop out... Hatred will just breed more hatred :(

read in paper that they said they would deal with him when he gets out, and in no way condone what he has said..maybe something has been updated since then

sunflowers
07-10-2013, 04:16 PM
Britney was the returning guest

sunflowers
07-11-2013, 06:01 AM
As of late last night......NICK is leaving!!!!!!

madie
07-11-2013, 06:19 AM
As of late last night......NICK is leaving!!!!!!

Yeah! I think the ones I like are Helen, Elissa, Candice, Andy, Howard and 'maybe' Judd and Amanda. Not the ones I would have guessed when the show started!

sunflowers
07-11-2013, 02:28 PM
Helen just told Nick the plan that he is leaving...freaking Helen better not have blown it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sunflowers
07-11-2013, 02:33 PM
http://www.today.com/entertainment/big-brothers-aaryn-i-havent-said-anything-racist-6C10607266
Aaryn claims she has not said anything racist in house...lol

Debbie
07-11-2013, 02:40 PM
All the seasons i've been on this forum,i've got 100% correct info
when it comes to big brother/survivor,back to the cheating,was this seen
on live feed,and can someone get the video,i really want to see this,
i know the post was correct,i look but can't find it,maybe somebody
saved it,let's hope.

Why would helen tell nick anything unless she wants alyssa out

sunflowers
07-11-2013, 03:10 PM
..if you are talking the Aaryn and Jeremy one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxlBVf6yQNA

madie
07-11-2013, 03:29 PM
Helen just told Nick the plan that he is leaving...freaking Helen better not have blown it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do these people continue to make this fatal mistake, you'd think Helen would be smarter but maybe it's for her own greedy reasons?

sunflowers
07-11-2013, 03:36 PM
I think it was guilt

Debbie
07-11-2013, 03:59 PM
The video is okay,but it just looks like they're pouring it,
have to watch it some more.

Thank you for the post

sunflowers
07-11-2013, 05:06 PM
The video is okay,but it just looks like they're pouring it,
have to watch it some more.

Thank you for the post

pictures were actually posted and a better video that was close up was out but since has been pulled from youtube..he was using his hands to cup the sauce and at one point switched cups instead of poring into each others...search youtube for aaryn and Jeremy cheat big brother

Debbie
07-11-2013, 06:02 PM
pictures were actually posted and a better video that was close up was out but since has been pulled from youtube..he was using his hands to cup the sauce and at one point switched cups instead of poring into each others...search youtube for aaryn and jeremy cheat big brother

i just looked again,it does look like he was using his hands,i do remember footage
aired of them using their hands,that's cheating,i just created a google account to watch the video
you posted on the other page,they still won't let you watch it.

Thanks again
you're a sweetheart

sunflowers
07-12-2013, 05:37 AM
I am so happy Helen got HOH..Go Mom squad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sunflowers
07-12-2013, 06:01 AM
Sounds like Mccrea is completely outting the Moving Company to Andy and Amanda

Aaryn crying over being called a racist. She thinks she hasn't said one derogatory thing in the house..Howard is comforting her

GM is still crying about Nick
found some of his clothes and wearing them....

madie
07-12-2013, 06:37 AM
Sounds like Mccrea is completely outting the Moving Company to Andy and Amanda

Aaryn crying over being called a racist. She thinks she hasn't said one derogatory thing in the house..Howard is comforting her

GM is still crying about Nick
found some of his clothes and wearing them....

WOW, no wonder Howard is a youth counselor.

'I had no idea GM loved Nick so much' - really, after this couple of weeks, I'm surprised they haven't planned their retirement together. :P

You would think they would have some kind of clue how they might appear... There are a couple real nasty mean people on this season :(

sunflowers
07-12-2013, 09:25 AM
AAryn flipped a bed/mattress over because of who had layed in it...this is getting out of hand

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TLv7bJ-zsx0 part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=infdHauhQ4A&feature=player_embedded part2

madie
07-12-2013, 09:47 AM
AAryn flipped a bed/mattress over because of who had layed in it...this is getting out of hand

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TLv7bJ-zsx0 part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=infdHauhQ4A&feature=player_embedded part2

AGREED - I really think it's time that CBS/Big Brother take a stand against racism and anti bullying!

madie
07-12-2013, 09:58 AM
someone started a petition to remove Aaryn from Big Brother...

https://www.change.org/petitions/cbs-producers-remove-aaryn-gries-from-the-big-brother-house

Debbie
07-12-2013, 10:50 AM
Loved the fact that Helen won HOH,I was yelling at the t.v.,
BBAD was intense last night,Candace isn't taking blondies crap,
IT WAS PRICELESS,seeing Jeremys face when nick left,lol,
kaitlin and arynn were talking about leaving,hope they do,they've
lost control,it's funny how the tables turn,they can't deal with it.

sunflowers
07-12-2013, 10:52 AM
Loved the fact that Helen won HOH,I was yelling at the t.v.,
BBAD was intense last night,Candace isn't taking blondies crap,
IT WAS PRICELESS,seeing Jeremys face when nick left,lol,
kaitlin and arynn were talking about leaving,hope they do,they've
lost control,it's funny how the tables turn,they can't deal with it.

OMG I was screaming too!!!!!!!!

sunflowers
07-12-2013, 12:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCUbKcKVtVM

warning very racist and fowl language

madie
07-12-2013, 12:52 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCUbKcKVtVM

warning very racist and fowl language

So sad :(

sunflowers
07-12-2013, 02:45 PM
LIVE FEED UPDATES

Candice goes upstairs to shower.

Helen says that Spencer and Howard are not ok with them. She says that Howard may be back doored. She wants to talk to Jeremy.

McCrea wants 'them" to come up. Not everyone can know the plan.

Helen tells Candice that she can't tells her the details.

Helen: I am happy to scare the living daylights out of Howard and spencer.

Helen wants to at least put up Aaryn to scare her

Helen is fired up over something about Howard and Spencer. She says they are trying to get her to not like McCrea.

Helen: I hate them fricken lying to me this whole game.

(Perhaps she knows about the Moving Company details now)

Helen needs to talk to everyone because the Nom today sign is up.

Helen considers putting up Spencer as a pawn.

Talk of people trying to throw the comp.

Candice doesn't know what is going on and is getting frustrated

Upstairs. Helen pulls Jeremy in to the HOH.

Helen: I can protect you if you protect me.

Jeremy: I think I deserve to be here more than a lot of people.

He says if she will deal with him, he will never put her up. He will fight for her in this game.

Helen: America know you were horrible to me. I think there are people on my side that are not honest with me. I know that. There is a play there with Elissa.

Helen says she would rather make a deal with the devil. She wants to go after those people that are disloyal to her. You could have won this game if you have not let one person stir the pot.

Jeremy: I am not going to say her name. I am here to play, not to give up.

Helen offers loyalty if he is loyal to her.

sunflowers
07-12-2013, 02:47 PM
Helen asks what if she put up Kaitlin.

He says it would suck because she is his cuddle buddy, but he didn't come her for a wife.

Helen: We can still play that we are not friends. She will be the pawn. You told me there are people on my side that want me out because they think I am too smart. I am not vindictive, I am going to let them tell me the truth, if they don't, I will back door them.

Jeremy talks about the MC. He thought it was good until Spencer and McCrea turned. Jeremy doesn't think Howard turned from MC.

He says they did it for their game. He thought he had it very easy and very good.

Helen: Poor Aaryn, I was going to help her.

Twice someone comes to the room. She makes him hide in the bathroom.

When he comes out of the bathroom, he says Candice is in the bathroom.

Candice speaks up and says she is in the shower.

Helen hides her head.

McCrea comes up. Candice leaves to finish getting dressed.

McCrea: I know that you know.

Helen tells him that Jeremy volunteered the MC information.

Helen continues retelling what happened with Jeremy.

--------------

Downstairs Jeremy tells Kaitlin about him not gunning for her. What about Helen putting up Kaitlin as a pawn.

Jeremy says that Elissa told Howard no, and he dropped something.

Kaitlin says that it was bad sportsmanship.

They say Howard put something in Aaryn's face.

sunflowers
07-12-2013, 02:47 PM
Candice tells Elissa that Helen made a deal with Jeremy. Elissa doesn't like it.

Andy comes in the rainbow room. He says he is going to take Candice's bed. Elissa states she will sleep with Helen since she can't sleep with a guy.

--------------------

Candice: Howard's spirit is broken with all this racism stuff.

She hopes that Howard and Spencer tell Helen the truth

Helen: if you protect me I will protect you.

Kaitlin: 100%. It would almost be better for me to go up as a pawn

Helen: I wasn't going to put Aaryn up, but after the bedding stuff last night, the house...

Kaitlin: She needs to go. I love her. I gave her my loyalty day 2.

-------------------

Talk of trusting Andy. Kaitlin says she gets everyone's perspective. She says she doesn't like this high school stuff.

Helen says her antics makes the whole house want to take her out.

Kaitlin says that she is upsetting her too.

Helen: If you go up, you are not going home.

Kaitlin would rather be in the pawn position so she doesn't after vote Aaryn out. She doesn't want it to be Jeremy, Aaryn and herself because it will break her heart.

Helen says she can't promise her that.

Debbie
07-12-2013, 03:04 PM
I pray they bd jeremy,I would be rofl,would make my day,after watching
bb last night,I understand why she told Nick he was leaving,just to piss
him off,good for her,Candice helped the girls see right through them.

madie
07-12-2013, 03:28 PM
Well... I thought I liked Helen but now I'm thinking my initial impression was correct. :(

sunflowers
07-12-2013, 04:35 PM
so maybe she is backdooring Jeremy put the others are pawns?

sunflowers
07-12-2013, 05:31 PM
Helen just explained the plan this week:

Aaryn and howard are gojng up. If their side gets MVP kaitlyn goes up

If veto gets used Jeremy gets put up and goes home

if veto is not used Aaryn goes home

She had a long conversation with howard where he admitted to being the rogue vote but no matter how much she egged him on he would not own up to being in the MC even though Helen knows he was. That pissed her off, she does not want to send howard home, she wants to scare him. Sounds to me like she would have put up spencer but the fact that howard is flat out lieing to her and that he was the rogue vote pissed her off.

to summarize:

primary target - Jeremy

secondary target - aaryn

sunflowers
07-12-2013, 07:35 PM
Kaitlyn and Aaryn nominated

madie
07-12-2013, 07:50 PM
I was just watching TMZ and they referred to the show as "Bigot Brother". I thought tat was cute, lol

sunflowers
07-13-2013, 04:58 AM
Elissa MVP nominated Spencer

madie
07-13-2013, 06:29 AM
Elissa MVP nominated Spencer

I hope the theory is to use the veto and get Jeremy out? If no veto, Aaryn goes? Emotions seem to often trump logic in the house so we can only hope...

sunflowers
07-13-2013, 08:06 AM
Amanda and McCrae where trying to flip the house again and get Howard out. She was making deals with aaryn telling her Jeremy was 1st target and Howard was second. The only reason they would be this pissed if they really wanted Howard gone

sunflowers
07-13-2013, 10:26 AM
Helen, Elissa, and Amanda talking in the HOH room about how Jeremy's behavior is leading to his exit here.

Amanda: he's such an idiot. he thought all he would have to do is win competitions to win this thing. I an't wait to see his face when he goes out...
Helen: when I make the replacement nom, i'm gonna say this is for all the people who have been mistreated....America, Moms are always right. Jeremy, sit on the chair!

McCrae and Andy come in

Helen: Jeremy came up to me and said just tell me am i being backdoored? I told him there were two options and one of them is you. there's no other option, but i don't want him to be a jerk.
Andy: he came to me and asked if he should talk to elissa.
Helen: what do you think about that Elissa? Does that make you feel good?
Elissa; Honestly, no. I don't get any satisfaction from that.
Helen: you're a good person.

Helen is practicing her killer replacement nom speech. She wants to make it very dramatic.
Amanda is telling Elissa some of the nasty things Jeremy said about Amanda.

Amanda: you couldn't have picked better fucking names honestly. (GM got pulled, it looks like Andy was the other pull)
Helen: I've been working GM for the last few days.

madie
07-13-2013, 10:41 AM
do we know what GM stands for???

sunflowers
07-13-2013, 10:55 AM
Gina Marie

madie
07-13-2013, 11:08 AM
Gina Marie

LOL, I got that after, I was thinking it was the name of their new alliance...

sunflowers
07-13-2013, 07:04 PM
Kaitlyn won pov

Debbie
07-14-2013, 10:10 AM
so long jeremy,whohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

sunflowers
07-14-2013, 10:45 AM
so long jeremy,whohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

not so fast with 4 days left they are pushing HARD for Howard he may be going!

madie
07-14-2013, 10:56 AM
not so fast with 4 days left they are pushing HARD for Howard he may be going!

Yes, a lot can change in just a day in the bb house :( - hoping it's Jeremy and not Howard, Howard may be strong but he isn't winning anything yet.

Debbie
07-14-2013, 11:04 AM
You're so right,i'm praying he goes,he's so scared,for one he's quiet,
not bullying anyone,like they can't see through him.

sunflowers
07-14-2013, 12:23 PM
my guess pov ceremony will be today or tomorrow

sunflowers
07-15-2013, 12:07 PM
as of right now Kaitlyn coming off block, Jeremy going up.....they are going after Howard next week.....all according to live feeds...POV ceremony sometime soon..

sunflowers
07-15-2013, 12:09 PM
Do you think Aaryn was being genuine?..I saw No!

madie
07-15-2013, 02:06 PM

Lol, thinking not myself...

sunflowers
07-15-2013, 02:19 PM
Kaitlin used the veto to remove herself from the block. Helen nominated Jeremy

Debbie
07-15-2013, 04:28 PM

No,Aaryn is full of herself,she don't give a shit what anyone thinks,wait until
she gets out,and is noticed,she's about as racist as they come,gm,aaryn,and
kaitlin are all bullys,remember when they were all 3 edging candace on,then howard
walked it,don't care for the 3.

madie
07-15-2013, 06:41 PM
Does anyone know how many more evictions before the first jury member?

sunflowers
07-15-2013, 07:28 PM
when it gets to 7..... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Brother_15_(U.S.)

madie
07-15-2013, 08:43 PM
when it gets to 7..... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Brother_15_(U.S.)

I'm hoping that the ones who have been so nasty are voted out while the coals are still hot (if that makes sense)

Debbie
07-16-2013, 10:28 AM
I'm on the fence with amanda,i like the girl,just have a feeling
she's not going to stay loyal,but i love it when she puts those 3
in their place,just hope the good side wins hoh.

sunflowers
07-17-2013, 06:47 AM
Jeremy is making his pitch to Helen. He think she has Andy, McCrae, Amanda, and possibly Judd. He's saying he hopes she has seen his attitude/behavior change and that he plans to continue to operate with a less cocky/abrasive attitude. He says his targets are spencer and howard.

Jeremy: I would never, ever, ever put you or Andy up if you keep me for just one week.
Helen: or elissa. until there's like 5 or something and there's no option.
Jeremy: Or Elissa. I wanted to talk to her but I didn't know if you wanted her to stay in while I talked to you.
Helen: I'll tell you she's the uphill battle.
Jeremy: yeah, but she's one person. YOu need strong players as well as loyalty. I'm telling you y'all 3 would never go up as long as it's not just the 4 of us. I know you're close with Candice, but she's been stirring the pot.
Helen: and the attitude would be gone?
Jeremy: I didn't know the pacing bothered you, but yeah. The Jeremy that you've been talking to is the one you will see everyday. I feel like it's been gone for two weeks.
Helen: it's been gone for two days.
Jeremy: I feel like it's been two weeks, but I feel like Jess has been against me. She's sensitive and I need to be careful with that. That's beside the point, though. It will be gone. I am telling you right now. it's a big move. we could get spencer out and then I will fight, fight, fight for you and win, win, win and do what you want me to do. Everyone says you have to do what's best for you in the game and what's best for me is to be on your side.

Elissa comes in

Jeremy: I'm glad you're here too. I know you and I have a clashy past, but I want to talk to you for gameplay reasons.
Helen: you should hear him out.
Jeremy: I know it's going to be rough with you because of our past, but I think people have been poking me with you. If we can't get her out week 2 putting her up twice, we're never going to get her out. As of right now, i'm at the point that i have to give everything i can to you all just to stay in the house. you know i'm a great competitor and I could win for you all and do what you want me to do. I will be basically i your back pocket like a soldier for you. I'm not shitting you. I would give my left testicle to stay here. I want to be here for the entire summer. I'm not usually emotional, but I almost want to cry thinking about having to go home. I want to be here. I want to play with winners. I think you are a great player. Spencer and Howard are liars...they are going to lie to you all. I just want to be here. I will fight to be here. I promise you, I will win competitions. I will fight for you all. We could flip this game

sunflowers
Helen: what if it came down to you, me, elissa, aaryn, and kaitlin. Who goes up?
Jeremy: Aaryn.
Helen: you have to pick two. you'd have to choose kaitlin.
Jeremy: if that's the deal I have to make, then I'll make it to stay right now.

Now they're talking about how bad Aaryn is. Elissa really wants her out. They also want Spencer out.

Jeremy: I know you and I haven't really had any personal talks except that one night. (the one where he had to apologize about her hat)
Elissa: nobody's ever cared enough about my opinion to even apologize to me. you wiped your ass with my hat. you got feces on it. it was disgusting.

elissa details some other sins people have committed against her and not apologized for.

Jeremy: I tried to get you the other day to talk to you in private and I wanted to talk game, but I also wanted to apologize to you for things that have happened in the past. I talked to Andy and I've learned that things are being said about me to keep a target on me. I want to move forward.

Jeremy is telling them that he's talked to Andy and Judd and that they are OK with it. (keeping him)
Elissa: what would you have said if i'd come to you last week to talk game?
Jeremy: I would talk game with you. (and then he rants about something to do with people throwing him under the bus which i didn't get)
Elissa: that's not what I asked you.
Jeremy: I would have talked game with you. I tried to talk to you but you said your stomach hurt, remember?
Elissa: i was really sick. so because i was sick and didn't get to talk to you, I got put on the block?
Jeremy: I wanted the opportunity to get MVP and I didn't think that was going to happen with you here.

sunflowers
Helen: I really feel bad for you jeremy because i think aaryn ruined your game.
jeremy: I think so too.

Elissa: Aaryn would have to go. Not spencer.

Helen: no one with bad judgment ever wins this game, except probably Evel Dick. (LOL!)

Elissa: how could you have gone from that person to this person?
Helen: if you had come into this game this guy, you would have won.

Jeremy: it's going to hurt my life. (referring to his previous behavior in the house! most self-aware thing said so far in this house!)

Jeremy: I'm learning as I'm being here. I'm growing up being here. I've never spent this much time with older adults. It shows you a lot about yourself. If i would have known half the stuff I know now, 10 days ago-20 days ago...I would have been up here having this talk then.

Jeremy: I feel like you think production made me apologize. They didn't. They told me we can bring her in and we can tell her or you can tell her. you don't have to apologize, but you do have to tell her. I chose to tell you and i apologize and i felt like an ass.
Elissa: i never did anything to deserve the way you treated me.

Debbie
07-17-2013, 08:39 AM
Jeremy told kaitlin last night,that he just told helen what she
wanted to hear,he will not be loyal,he's so full of himself,
if they do keep him,watch out,he'll be another janelle and frank
and never leave,janelle and frank are angels compared to him.

BeanieLuvR
07-17-2013, 09:24 AM
He needs to go. I hope they have enough sense to give him the boot.

sunflowers
07-17-2013, 04:36 PM
He needs to go. I hope they have enough sense to give him the boot.

all that he told Helen was a lie..he went and told Kaitlyn he was lying so bad to get them to keep him....she will hate herself afterwards when she see's it if he stays

madie
07-17-2013, 05:15 PM
all that he told Helen was a lie..he went and told Kaitlyn he was lying so bad to get them to keep him....she will hate herself afterwards when she see's it if he stays

I guess we shouldn't be surprised either but what a jerk!

sunflowers
07-17-2013, 05:19 PM
http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/royalty-vote/

“What royal title do you want to bestow upon the Houseguests? Your opinion will play a role in the next HoH Competition! Vote now and tune in to Big Brother on Thursday, July 18th 9/8c
to find out just how you made your mark on the game

madie
07-17-2013, 05:37 PM
LMAO, I kind of felt bad voting Judd for that last one ;)

Can't wait to see Aaryns face when they crown her the "Queen of mean"

Gotcha
07-17-2013, 08:38 PM
Sunflowers, thank you so much for all of your postings and updates..

Gotcha
07-17-2013, 08:57 PM
I wish that CBS would have mentally profiled these people a bit better this year. I cannot figure how Aaryn got on at all, what a nasty person she is. I do like Elissa, Helen and Candise and some of the guys. Jeremy is just worthless, thinks he is so smart and handsome and how stupid can Kaitlin be. I usually get a few laughs at the show but this year it is the pits. I take it back GM had me laughing with her crying after her honey got tossed. I like a sneaky game but the language and bigotry this year is just a bit much. Just my opinion.

sunflowers
07-18-2013, 04:21 AM
racist-GM
http://www.rickey.org/big-brother-15-racist-video-ginamarie-says-candice-should-go-back-to-africa/

sunflowers
07-18-2013, 04:26 AM
“Big Brother” houseguest Aaryn Gries, who has made derogatory remarks about African American, Asian American and gay members of the house, has no idea that her remarks have sparked a controversy among viewers.

But when she exits the house, she will apparently get some help with “spin control” to deal with the potential public fallout from her controversial comments.

Sources for the series said the mother of Gries, who lives in San Angelo, Texas, has already hired a publicist for the 22-year-old college student, making Gries perhaps the first contestant in “Big Brother” history to get representation while still living in the house.

Gries has already lost her job at a modeling agency as a result of the remarks. While she is still isolated and unaware of her dismissal, her mother is aware of the firing and is taking steps to redeem her daughter’s reputation.

sunflowers
07-18-2013, 04:27 AM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y97/wklsunflower/1003997_522508981136780_346301112_n_zpsb6f76ec7.jp g (http://s3.photobucket.com/user/wklsunflower/media/1003997_522508981136780_346301112_n_zpsb6f76ec7.jp g.html)

Debbie
07-18-2013, 12:39 PM
I like the good people,helen,elyssa,judd,jessie,candace,spencer,ho ward,
now amanda and mccrae i'm not sure about,hopefully they stay loyal,
i might be liking ginamarie just for her comment about not putting
the hohs up,that haven't put her up,that's respect,it's just a game,
some of their emotions are going to show,like arynn,kaitlin,kaitlin
looks great without the make-up,red lipstick doesn't do her justice,

sunflowers, how does it look,is jeremy leaving,omg i'm dying to know?

sunflowers
07-18-2013, 02:14 PM
sunflowers, how does it look,is jeremy leaving,omg i'm dying to know?
still a go , but until the live vote nothing is final...

Debbie
07-18-2013, 04:51 PM
racist-gm
http://www.rickey.org/big-brother-15-racist-video-ginamarie-says-candice-should-go-back-to-africa/

i take back what i said about her,she needs to go,don't
know how i missed this one

sunflowers
07-18-2013, 06:37 PM
bye bye "Germy"...lol

sunflowers
07-18-2013, 06:56 PM
Judd hoh

madie
07-18-2013, 07:05 PM
Judd hoh

Hmmm, will we find out Judd is more aware then we thought or...

Gotcha
07-18-2013, 07:09 PM
OMG, this is hard. If Judd puts up Aaryn and Kaitlin, I can't decide if I want either Amanda or GM on the block with them. I hate to vote for Aaryn in case Judd does not put her up but I think she has to go.

sunflowers
07-19-2013, 05:07 AM
and it looks like America will make 3 rd vote no MVP vote this time..I bet Howard or Spencer will be in the mix

Debbie
07-19-2013, 12:58 PM
I like judd,good guy,if he went to the end,he would probably win

sunflowers
07-19-2013, 03:10 PM
Jessie, Andy, Spencer, and Howard are the Have Nots for the week.

The Food is Mango and Macaroni

sunflowers
07-19-2013, 03:12 PM
I like judd,good guy,if he went to the end,he would probably win

he reminds me of Lane from Britts season

sunflowers
07-20-2013, 05:20 AM
Aaryn and Kaitlin have been nominated

sunflowers
07-20-2013, 11:08 AM
Elissa was nominated. They did not reveal that America was the MVP

It was not revealed that America was the MVP

.................................................. ..........................................

People are wondering if Elissa put herself up
Twitter all up in a stir...Elissa fans thought they were voting her as MVP not as the 3rd nom

.................................................. .................................................

helen and mccrae got pulled for veto.

Debbie
07-20-2013, 11:19 AM
elissa was nominated. They did not reveal that america was the mvp

it was not revealed that america was the mvp

.................................................. ..........................................

People are wondering if elissa put herself up
twitter all up in a stir...elissa fans thought they were voting her as mvp not as the 3rd nom

.................................................. .................................................

Helen and mccrae got pulled for veto.

omg,were they not watching and listening,moronsssssssssssssssssssssss

kaitlin will go if she don't win veto,hopefully

madie
07-20-2013, 12:21 PM
OMG, I bet you anything that people voted for mvp and not who they want put up, I thought it was confusing especially when they put it on facebook b4 the actual show. BB did it again :(

Also, if nobody else got mvp and she denies putting herself up, SHE looks like a liar :( :( :(

sunflowers
07-20-2013, 04:57 PM
Elissa has won the power of veto!

McCrae has won $5k
Judd is in solitary confinement

madie
07-20-2013, 05:23 PM
Elissa has won the power of veto!

McCrae has won $5k
Judd is in solitary confinement

Yeah!!! I hope poor Judd is at least in isolation in the hoh room ;)

BeanieLuvR
07-20-2013, 06:39 PM
Thank goodness! I couldn't believe she was nominated to begin with. I'm really happy McCrae won some $$$$$$. He seems like a really good guy. I hope he doesn't end up getting his heart broken. Poor Judd. That stinks.

sunflowers
07-20-2013, 07:25 PM
update:

Judd - Snooze Alarm Confinement in the Cockpit.
Helen: 8pm Curfew
Ellissa - can't play veto next week.
McCrea - $5,000

sunflowers
07-22-2013, 07:15 AM
Amanda and McCrea got engaged last night..he made her a ring..

madie
07-22-2013, 11:01 AM
Amanda and McCrea got engaged last night..he made her a ring..

LOL, I'm sure that will last ;)

sunflowers
07-22-2013, 02:51 PM
Elissa removed herself from the block. GinaMarie is America’s new nominee

Airbuswife
07-22-2013, 02:57 PM
Elissa is telling Helen that Kaitlin told her she just had an abortion before she came on the show.

baragabrat
07-22-2013, 05:10 PM
I think this year's group is a real yawner. Not very interesting at all. I'll still watch because I am a fan, but not real impressed with them.

sunflowers
07-23-2013, 05:16 AM
As of right now Kaitlin is going home. Let's see where it stands by tomorrow...then Thurs..

sunflowers
07-23-2013, 10:24 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ee06YE5t1kY

BB15 Aaryn, Jessie, Judd and GinaMarie try the "Cinnamon Challenge" . GinaMaria is in the video so there is a lot of F-bombs. The one with the biggest mouth wins!!!

Airbuswife
07-23-2013, 11:33 PM
someone is claiming to know amanda has been "pre chosen" to win this year!

https://www.facebook.com/BigBrotherChat.US?ref=stream&hc_location=timeline#!/photo.php?fbid=483244451754387&set=a.133891546689681.36096.124288490983320&type=1&theater

sunflowers
07-24-2013, 05:18 AM
someone is claiming to know amanda has been "pre chosen" to win this year!

https://www.facebook.com/BigBrotherChat.US?ref=stream&hc_location=timeline#!/photo.php?fbid=483244451754387&set=a.133891546689681.36096.124288490983320&type=1&theater
hmmmmmmmmmm
guess time will tell

Debbie
07-24-2013, 11:23 AM
hmmmmmmmmmm
guess time will tell

I wonder if Amanda is great at her job(real estate)as she is in this game,
pushy,got to give her credit,I watched a little of bbad,Elyssa has pissed
the house off,not clearly knowing why,something to do with kaitlin,arynn,
even helen is mad.

sunflowers
07-24-2013, 12:26 PM
Here's what went down: I coped from another board I did not see this..and the bad words are not mine...lol

Amanda (along with others) decided that Kaitlin was her target this week. Therefore, she started working a scheme to keep Aaryn. Judd supported this very much and fed info to amanda, helen, and andy that there was a proposed secret alliance between Howard/Spencer/kaitlin/Gm/Judd and to a lesser extent Candice (by association with howard.) She trusted that putting that info out would mean it would get to the right ears and cause other people to be concerned about keeping kaitlin. Then, the real campaigning started with McManda and Andy talking to their allies in the Knockouts about the reasons to eliminate Kaitlin. 1) she's a strong competitor. She's come close to winning HOH twice (two tiebreakers!) and won the veto once. They feel she's the most likely of the two to win HOH next week. 2) She's playing a better social game than Aaryn. (DUH) 3) she's made this (fake) final 5 deal with the "other side of the house" or the "shady fucks" Howard/Spencer. Howard/Spencer have proposed final 4 deals to both mcmanda and the mom squad, also. That is true, so this final 5 doesn't sound too terribly far fetched. They also talk a lot about how often Howard has been in the DR and are floating the idea that he might be MVP.

They go to Helen with all of this and have her convinced. Judd and Andy are in on it as well (along with jessie). They all get on board and talk to Helen (because Helen is Elissa's consigliere.) They also tell Helen that Kaitlin has said that she will put Helen up if she wins (I'm not sure if this was true or not.) They convince Helen that Kaitlin has to go. She's upset about it, but she says she will talk to Elissa. She brings it to Elissa who is initially VERY hesitant because she wants Aaryn to go home so badly for her use of racial slurs but when she brings up the supposed secret final 5 alliance, Elissa responds. They also talk about how often Howard has been in the DR and that it's possible he is the on that put Elissa up. Eventually, she comes around on the Kaitlin issue. However, she wants to "sleep on it." They stop talking for the evening. (two nights ago)

Then yesterday, Elissa is talking about religion and Howard. I think it's really mindfucking her that she's been so "christian sister" with him and he is acting like a shady fuck. Andy thinks she is talking too loud and motions to her to quiet down. McCrae finds Andy's motioning funny and begins to laugh. Elissa believes Andy and McCrae are laughing at her religious beliefs and FLIPS HER LID. Despite talking to her for quite some time to try to explain that they respect her religious views and were not laughing at her, she is unconvinced.

I BELIEVE (though i don't know for absolute fact) that Elissa spends time in the DR between her blowup with Andy and when she goes rogue and confronts kaitlin. this would be here in the timeline.

Elissa approaches Kaitlin about this rumored final 5. she does it within ear/eyeshot of Aaryn without realizing it. (at least i think she didn't realize it) She asks kaitlin if it's true. Kaitlin is flabbergasted. There is some debate as to who suggested publicly talking about it. In my memory, it's Elissa, but maybe it was Kaitlin. Either way, the suggestion is made that they bring everybody out to have a house meeting so the truth about this final 5 will be out. Kaitlin immediately goes and talks to Aaryn. Aaaryn says she heard some of what was said. Kaitlin also goes to about everyone else in the house about it. When she goes to Helen, helen realizes she needs to talk to Elissa. Elissa sort of refuses. She is talking to GM who is laughing at the idea of her being in a final 5 with howard/spencer/k/candice. Helen doesn't get Elissa to ditch GM, so Helen asks her what's going on in front of GM. Elissa looks at her without saying a word.

Aaryn arrives in the room (ostensibly because it's the room she's sleeping in) and there's a mini-confrontation between aaryn and elissa. Aaryn wants to know why Elissa is telling people that Aaryn started this rumor about the final 5 thing. Elissa doesn't want to speak to Aaryn and says that what's going on has "nothing to do with her." As time goes on, more and more people show up in the room.

They have a large meeting (not whole house, though, Candice was asleep) where absolutely no truth or productive talking occurs. Aaryn tries to get ANYthing out of Elisa, but Elissa maintains that Aaryn is not worth talking to or about. Kaitlin desperately tries to save her ass and reputation by publicly denouncing this fake final 5. spencer/howard are in deny, deny, deny land. GM is allowed to talk for reasons completely unknown to anyone. Helen and judd sit in stunned silence. The question is asked: "who gave you the info about the final 5?" to elissa, but she says she wont' give up her source while pointedly looking at Helen. It's like Helen's gone mute. (which was a nice change of pace actually)

the meeting breaks up eventually because nothing is happening.

Elissa seems to gravitate towards GM, Howard, Spencer, and Candice afterwards. She is not really even speaking to helen. Helen, Andy, Judd, Jessie, and McManda try to understand what happened to Elissa. Lots of talk about her being a malfunctioning robot. Lots of talk about her needing to move up the target list. Lots of talk about how they still have the votes to get Kaitlin out without Elissa and that that is still the way they want to go.

Debbie
07-25-2013, 02:03 PM
That post explained alot,bbad the other night when elyssa was pissed off,
good lord they've all went mad(crazy)lol,

how about elyssa last night,the remarks she made to amanda,
she was rude and crude,i felt bad for amanda,the birthday surprise
for mccrae was funny,i enjoyed it,as he did as well

ready for tonight

sunflowers
07-25-2013, 03:08 PM

ready for tonight

as far as I have seen and read Kaitlin is still leaving..so we will see she is campaining hard to stay

Debbie
07-25-2013, 04:58 PM
If they keep her they'll be sorry,she's better now jeremy isn't there

madie
07-25-2013, 06:16 PM

ready for tonight

I felt bad for Amanda too, from this side, everyone I know wears a 1 piece, lol. No excuse but I heard Elyssa complaining about having bad cramps - I could imagine posing in that situation, I had always assumed that women in these reality show just took something to stop that.

Debbie
07-26-2013, 11:57 AM
I thought for sure spencer was going to be hoh,then came arynn,omg,
elyssa and candice is my guess who she puts up,we'll see.

sunflowers
07-26-2013, 03:27 PM
I thought for sure spencer was going to be hoh,then came arynn,omg,
elyssa and candice is my guess who she puts up,we'll see.

my guess Howard and Candice with a backdoor of Elyssa

madie
07-26-2013, 04:29 PM
my guess Howard and Candice with a backdoor of Elyssa

I hope not...

sunflowers
07-26-2013, 07:32 PM
Spencer and Howard have been nominated

sunflowers
07-27-2013, 01:03 PM
Amanda was nominated. They did not reveal that America was the MVP.

Jessie and Candice will be playing in the Veto Competition

sunflowers
07-27-2013, 01:14 PM
the house thinks that Howard is the MVP..lol

madie
07-27-2013, 03:01 PM
I never got around to voting but Amanda is the best choice!

sunflowers
07-27-2013, 07:30 PM
Spencer won POV

madie
07-27-2013, 09:44 PM
Spencer won POV

Uh-oh, I wonder if there will be a back door... I really want to see Amanda go home.

sunflowers
07-28-2013, 04:40 AM
Uh-oh, I wonder if there will be a back door... I really want to see Amanda go home.

either Candice or Elyssa will go up..target still Howard(as of now)..He gave some sob story and a bunch of them fell for it...

Debbie
07-28-2013, 11:56 AM
I could never figure out last night what candice was saying,but i take it,shes up,
not sure,they really don't speak loud at night,its alot of whispering,
hope it isn't elyssa.

Howard would be the right one or amanda(i really like the girl)
she has changed my opinion of her,her and arynn apparently are buddies
now,from what candice says.

sunflowers
07-28-2013, 01:19 PM
ceremony has not happened yet

sunflowers
07-28-2013, 02:22 PM
This sure has been the season for houseguests hook ups/showmances..lol
AAryn and David
Howie and Candice
Nick and GM
Jesse and Judd
Kaitlin and Jeremy
McCrae and Amanda

That's 12 of the 16 people are or want to be couples..lol

Airbuswife
07-29-2013, 04:23 PM
do we know yet who was put up in spencers place?

BeanieLuvR
07-29-2013, 05:23 PM
Candice

sunflowers
07-29-2013, 05:33 PM
Candice

I was just coming to post...lol

Spencer removed himself from the block.

Aaryn replaced him with Candice.

Debbie
07-31-2013, 09:11 AM
I missed the argument,what i gather from jessie's talk with helen,
candace went off on her and spencer,helen telling amanda,it's her,mccrae,
elyssa,and andy,thats it,don't tell the others helen says,i just don't
trust andy now,i think he's with judd arynn,gm,maybe jessie,drama,,,,,,,

sunflowers
08-01-2013, 05:48 AM
this is what they do when bored...lol

1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8lYouy_yk8

2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkqTYDuhl2g#at=17

3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9ZWT9bOxvQ

4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fafgihN5O4U

5 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DK7ofrsPsos

sunflowers
08-01-2013, 11:19 AM
bye bye Howard tonight...as of now

sunflowers
08-01-2013, 11:55 AM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y97/wklsunflower/jjj_zps49dad5c4.jpg (http://s3.photobucket.com/user/wklsunflower/media/jjj_zps49dad5c4.jpg.html)

Debbie
08-01-2013, 01:11 PM
I didn't get what he was saying either,poor guy,he should of really said
what he was feeling,and the truth would of came out,and everyone
would of understood him more.

sunflowers
08-01-2013, 01:26 PM
sounds like an endurance for hoh tonight

sunflowers
08-01-2013, 07:35 PM
.Mccrae..Gm.. only ones left

GM trying to strike a deal to get hoh

sunflowers
08-01-2013, 07:47 PM
Helen won a bbq...Candice 5grand, Spencer won a bullhorn

sunflowers
08-01-2013, 08:01 PM
GM won hoh

madie
08-01-2013, 08:06 PM
I'm no longer sure who I'm rooting for. I liked Helen but she seems like too much of a politician (fitting, I guess). I just know that Arynn and GM are still my least favorite

sunflowers
08-02-2013, 08:52 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_eCyiVYLng&feature=youtu.be
fight from last night

the part that gets censored out is about this...
Supposedly yesterday according to Amanda, Howard whispered in her ear that he wants to fuck the shit out of her when the season is over. I saw the small feed of Howard in her ear and it looks to me that she was enjoying the conversation. Moments later she starts blabbering to other houseguests that Howard made her feel creeped out and she needs to go to DR

madie
08-02-2013, 09:45 AM
fight from last night

Supposedly yesterday according to Amanda, Howard whispered in her ear that he wants to fuck the shit out of her when the season is over. I saw the small feed of Howard in her ear and it looks to me that she was enjoying the conversation. Moments later she starts blabbering to other houseguests that Howard made her feel creeped out and she needs to go to DR

What is with Helen being all buddy buddy with Arynn and GM. I really don't like Amanda either and can't understand why there is no mention of splitting her and McCrae up??? I'm just not impressed with this season and really don't know who I want to win, there is no person who really deserves it more or is more likeable...

sunflowers
08-02-2013, 10:46 AM
Andy always seems to lay low...wonder when his fangs will come out..

madie
08-02-2013, 10:50 AM
Andy always seems to lay low...wonder when his fangs will come out..

I have noticed that he seems to flip flop according to who he is talking to so it's hard to like him as a player

sunflowers
08-02-2013, 11:04 AM
Amanda is starting to really annoy me..she thinks she is in charge , and if you do not do what she wants then watch out

madie
08-02-2013, 11:05 AM
Amanda is starting to really annoy me..she thinks she is in charge , and if you do not do what she wants then watch out

Sooooo true - think that's why America is voting for her as the 3 nominee (hope that continues)

sunflowers
08-02-2013, 12:13 PM
another fight...LANGUAGE warning

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9mPsUIGEHs

Debbie
08-02-2013, 01:23 PM
gm won hoh

omg

Debbie
08-02-2013, 01:29 PM
fight from last night

I don't know how true that is,but I really doubt it watching Howard,Amanda is so
full of herself,she's a pushy young lady,like her game,then sometimes I don't,
my guess for nominees is,helen/alissa or mccrae/amanda or candice/elissa

sunflowers
08-02-2013, 01:50 PM
omg

she claimed to want it soooooooooooooooooooooooo bad so she could get hair dye and that's why she was not letting McCrae win...lol

sunflowers
08-02-2013, 05:12 PM
House guests go outside...a couple of them say zingbot...then freaking trivia again

sunflowers
08-02-2013, 06:01 PM
Candice and Jessie nominated by GM

sunflowers
08-03-2013, 12:03 PM
MVP-Amanda was nominated.

Judd and Spencer will also be playing in PoV

sunflowers
08-03-2013, 02:45 PM
Jessie won veto, Judd got 5 grand i think. Candice in clown suit

Apparently Amanda got into it with Jessie and McCrae is very upset with Amanda for always opening her big mouth. McCrae has been very heated towards Amanda the last week, i like it! Amanda is crying now.

McCare is urging Amanda to stop blowing up and Amanda just does NOT get it at all!! Looks like Spencer is going up as replacement nom with Candi being target. But if McCrae doesn't keep Amanda in check, she might just go. She's gotta stop opening her mouth every two secs and causing a scene all the time.

Now Andy comes in, telling Amanda she has got to stop running her mouth but she is ok. Saying she has to stop running her mouth

sunflowers
08-03-2013, 02:49 PM
Judd lets GM know he's good with voting out Candice. They hug. They say Spencer is next

Debbie
08-03-2013, 03:37 PM
Is veto today or tomorrow,if candice wins,if they have any sense
they would vote amanda out,if not i guess spencer,i have to watch
bbad to night.

sunflowers
08-03-2013, 04:05 PM
Jessie won veto, Judd got 5 grand i think. Candice in clown suit

Apparently Amanda got into it with Jessie and McCrae is very upset with Amanda for always opening her big mouth. McCrae has been very heated towards Amanda the last week, i like it! Amanda is crying now.

McCare is urging Amanda to stop blowing up and Amanda just does NOT get it at all!! Looks like Spencer is going up as replacement nom with Candi being target. But if McCrae doesn't keep Amanda in check, she might just go. She's gotta stop opening her mouth every two secs and causing a scene all the time.

Now Andy comes in, telling Amanda she has got to stop running her mouth but she is ok. Saying she has to stop running her mouth

Is veto today or tomorrow,if candice wins,if they have any sense
they would vote amanda out,if not i guess spencer,i have to watch
bbad to night.

it was..Jesse won

sunflowers
08-03-2013, 05:31 PM
GM is wearing the "cone of shame." The rules: she must wear it for 48 hours. She cannot remove it from her neck. She must change, shower, sleep, and eat with it on

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y97/wklsunflower/lllllllllllllllll_zps10fac901.jpg (http://s3.photobucket.com/user/wklsunflower/media/lllllllllllllllll_zps10fac901.jpg.html)

Airbuswife
08-04-2013, 03:05 PM
has the veto ceremony happened yet?

sunflowers
08-04-2013, 04:04 PM
has the veto ceremony happened yet?

not yet

Tomorrow.

sunflowers
08-04-2013, 04:55 PM
as of right now...fingers crossed they are pushing for Amanda to leave

sunflowers
08-05-2013, 11:40 AM
Jessie removed herself from the block.

GinaMarie replaced her with Spencer

Debbie
08-05-2013, 01:27 PM
The way they talked last night,it's candice leaving,you never
know in this game.

sunflowers
08-05-2013, 01:29 PM
seems to change daily..lol

sunflowers
08-07-2013, 12:39 PM
bb announced on Facebook that both houseguests leaving this week are off to jury. So 9 people in jury confirmed.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8385931@N06/9457619135/

sunflowers
08-07-2013, 03:56 PM
Candice still looks to be leaving...

Also Judd and Aaryn are now a showmance which isn't sitting well with Jess...

sunflowers
08-08-2013, 05:39 AM
looks like MVP might be ending tonight since it is a double eviction...

madie
08-08-2013, 06:35 AM
looks like MVP might be ending tonight since it is a double eviction...

I saw they were talking about it last night on bbad, doesn't seem like it will be a big surprise... I wonder why they think it might be coming???

sunflowers
08-08-2013, 07:41 AM
Spencer in trouble

http://social.entertainment.msn.com/tv/blogs/post--big-brother-houseguest-investigated-over-on-screen-remarks

madie
08-08-2013, 08:58 AM
Spencer in trouble

http://social.entertainment.msn.com/tv/blogs/post--big-brother-houseguest-investigated-over-on-screen-remarks

I would assume if they find anything that he will immediately be removed from the house in handcuffs!!! Who the heck is in charge of choosing the people who go into this house and what the heck is wrong with those who were chose this season! Sad :(

Gotcha
08-08-2013, 09:46 AM
OMG!!! This is really turning into quite the season. Cannot wait for tonight. Sunflowers , thank you for all your input. Getting so that before I check anything online, I have to come here first.

sunflowers
08-08-2013, 10:14 AM
HGs talkinglastnight on BBAD about how everyone should be scared because of the upcoming DE. Have they been told about it ahead of time, effectively spoiling the drama and scrambling of a typical DE night, or are they just making a lucky/accurate educated guess?

they were given some practice time on a competition outside this afternoon. They told them that GM (the HoH) should practice as well. They're speculating a DE since there would be no reason for the current HoH to practice otherwise. This would mean the comp they practiced on would be the second HoH comp of tomorrow night.

madie
08-08-2013, 10:41 AM
HGs talkinglastnight on BBAD about how everyone should be scared because of the upcoming DE. Have they been told about it ahead of time, effectively spoiling the drama and scrambling of a typical DE night, or are they just making a lucky/accurate educated guess?

they were given some practice time on a competition outside this afternoon. They told them that GM (the HoH) should practice as well. They're speculating a DE since there would be no reason for the current HoH to practice otherwise. This would mean the comp they practiced on would be the second HoH comp of tomorrow night.

Why did they give any of them practice time if it meant letting that info out :(

sunflowers
08-08-2013, 10:44 AM
I think they always get practice time for comps...

BeanieLuvR
08-08-2013, 11:24 AM
I felt physically ill after reading that. He needs to go. I hope it is enough him saying it that they can seize his computer to check to see if he is telling the truth. Even if not it takes a sick mind to come up with something like this. They sure scraped the bottom of the barrel for this season for the most part.

Spencer in trouble

sunflowers
08-08-2013, 11:39 AM
from what I was reading other places he was joking..but why would you joke about that stuff knowing you were being watched?

madie
08-08-2013, 11:45 AM
from what I was reading other places he was joking..but why would you joke about that stuff knowing you were being watched?

Yeah, I think ppl are laughing... NOT

sunflowers
08-08-2013, 06:54 PM
WTH...what did Judd do or say???

Debbie
08-08-2013, 07:06 PM
Omg,i'm still shocked that judd left,wth happened,i like helen,but she has to control
arynns hohs,helen was in her ear,i bet she told her to put him up,
can't wait to see who is going to be the next hoh,getting good.

sunflowers
08-08-2013, 08:05 PM
supposedly Helen and Amanda were convinced Judd was MVP..I could tell a backdoor was coming I was thinking Alyssia

madie
08-08-2013, 09:36 PM
In my opinion, with the exception of Helen and Amanda, this is the year of the floaters! And honestly I don't care for Helen or Amanda anymore. I have never watched a season where it's 'what the house wants' on everything :(

madie
08-08-2013, 10:06 PM
Andy won hog and Amanda is upset because she doesn't win anything and she wants to see her family...

sunflowers
08-09-2013, 05:29 AM
I am sick of the HOH being bullied into putting up who Amanda or Helen tell them to. Play your own game. I'm sure they are not going to split the prize with ya for doing their dirty work.

madie
08-09-2013, 07:06 AM
I am sick of the HOH being bullied into putting up who Amanda or Helen tell them to. Play your own game. I'm sure they are not going to split the prize with ya for doing their dirty work.

ABSOLUTELY! Where did they get them this year???

sunflowers
08-09-2013, 08:18 AM
Andy won hog and Amanda is upset because she doesn't win anything and she wants to see her family...

Andy won a hog...lol...Sorry it made me laugh

sunflowers
08-09-2013, 08:22 AM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y97/wklsunflower/jjjj_zps39a0ca85.jpg (http://s3.photobucket.com/user/wklsunflower/media/jjjj_zps39a0ca85.jpg.html)

madie
08-09-2013, 08:26 AM
Andy won a hog...lol...Sorry it made me laugh

Lol, makes me laugh too... Auto correct ;)

sunflowers
08-09-2013, 10:40 AM
Elissa gets up and talks to the camera. She says talks about the glamorous Have Not room

She walks out the door, she tells Aaryn and and GM that everyone is up and getting coffee. Everyone is dressed to impressed. Spencer looks like he is going to a business meeting. McCrea and Amanda are not dressed in hippy clothes.

She comes back in the Have Not room. Says that McCrea cut off his hair. Amanda and McCrea have split up. Amanda may self evict. She says that this is what happens when BB threatens them.

sunflowers
08-09-2013, 10:46 AM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y97/wklsunflower/ggg_zpseb635ae1.jpg (http://s3.photobucket.com/user/wklsunflower/media/ggg_zpseb635ae1.jpg.html)

madie
08-09-2013, 10:54 AM
Elissa gets up and talks to the camera. She says talks about the glamorous Have Not room

She walks out the door, she tells Aaryn and and GM that everyone is up and getting coffee. Everyone is dressed to impressed. Spencer looks like he is going to a business meeting. McCrea and Amanda are not dressed in hippy clothes.

She comes back in the Have Not room. Says that McCrea cut off his hair. Amanda and McCrea have split up. Amanda may self evict. She says that this is what happens when BB threatens them.

OK, NOW it's getting good and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE what Janelle said - wonder if Rachel considers her sister a floater and what she thinks of her 'game'???

sunflowers
08-09-2013, 11:28 AM
I dont have twitter so I havent followed any of them..

Debbie
08-09-2013, 01:10 PM
I'm so ready to vote candice back in when it happens,i don't care if
elissa goes out,i bet candice will have her game face on and ready,
if thats what is going to take place by a twist.

Arynn is no janelle,none of them are,janelle was great in her season