PDA

View Full Version : DWTS : Spring 2013

Jolie Rouge
04-01-2013, 06:35 PM
'Dancing With The Stars’ 2013: Full Lineup List For Season 16 Announced

“DWTS” is entering its 16th season, off the heels of an all-stars season that saw Melissa Rycroft and her professional partner Tony Dovolani as the winners in November of season 15. Last season, the competitors fought against six of the most popular past winners and six runner-ups from past seasons, along with a wildcard voted in by fans.

Season 16 of “Dancing With The Stars” will premiere on March 18.

Aly Raisman, partner: Mark Ballas

Raisman, 18, catapulted to fame by leading the U.S. Women's Gymnastics Team to its first team gold medal since the 1996 Olympic Games. Raisman won the country’s first gold medal for floor exercise and bronze for the balance beam. Raisman has 19 international medals and eight U.S. Senior National Championship medals under her belt.

Jacoby Jones, partner: Karina Smirnoff

Jones, 28, is a wide receiver for the 2013 Super Bowl Champion Baltimore Ravens. He was signed by the Ravens in 2012 and is the current record holder for the longest touchdown at the Super Bowl.

Victor Ortiz, partner: Lindsay Arnold

Ortiz, 26, is a former Welterweight Boxing Champion. He's rated as one of the “top three” welterweight boxers in the world by ESPN.

Kellie Pickler, partner: Derek Hough

Pickler, 26, is an American country singer, best known for being a contestant on the fifth season of “American Idol.” Her debut record, “Small Town Girl,” sold more than 800,000 copies.

Wynonna Judd, partner: Tony Dovolani

Judd, 48, is a five-time Grammy winner and New York Times bestselling author. She's best known as a country music artist in her band, the Judds.

Andy Dick, partner: Sharna Burgess

Dick, 47, is an American comedian, actor, writer and director best known for his roles in “Zoolander,” “The Cable Guy,” “Inspector Gadget,” “Road Trip,” “ Dude, Where’s My Car?,” “Old School” and “Funny People.” The Chicago native most recently appeared on “Community,” “Legit” and “Bad Samaritans.”

Lisa Vanderpump, partner: Gleb Savchenko

Vanderpump, 52, is best known for her 2010 role on “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.” She also has a show on Bravo called “Vanderpump Rules.”

D.L. Hughley, partner: Cheryl Burke

Hughley, 49, is one of America’s most popular comedians, and appeared in the film “The Original Kings of Comedy.” He's best known for his standup routine and for being the lead star on “The Hughleys.”

Dorothy Hamill, partner: Tristan Macmanus

Hamill, 56, is an inductee in the Olympic Hall of Fame and Figure Skating Hall of Fame. She was the 1976 Olympic champion in ladies' singles and the 1976 World champion. Hamill also won an Emmy Award for her lead role in “Romeo and Juliet.”

Ingo Rademacher, partner: Kym Johnson

Rademacher, 41, is best known since 1996 as Jax on ABC’s “General Hospital.” Rademacher has also appeared on “Hawaii Five-O,” “Titans,” “Veronica’s Closet” and “According to Jim.”

Zendaya Coleman, partner: Val Chmerkovsky

Coleman, 16, is the star of Disney Channel’s “Shake It Up,” where she plays Raquel “Rocky” Blue. Coleman has performed around the world and was featured as a backup dancer for a Sears commercial alongside Selena Gomez.

http://www.ibtimes.com/dancing-stars-2013-full-lineup-list-season-16-announced-meet-dwts-cast-their-partners-photos-1104072

BeanieLuvR
04-01-2013, 08:24 PM
I predict Kellie or Zendaya will win unless some of the others greatly improve. There have been some of the lowest scores I ever remember.

Jolie Rouge
04-01-2013, 09:02 PM
I only got to watch a few - D.L. Hughley and Wynonna Judd did NOT impress at all.... I think Jacoby Jones was excellent !!!

Airbuswife
04-02-2013, 08:17 PM
for some reason my dvr froze up and i missed who got kicked off tonight. anyone know???

Jolie Rouge
04-02-2013, 08:52 PM
Wynonna Judd Voted Off in Week 3 of Season 16
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertainment/2013/04/dancing-with-the-stars-elimination-wynonna-judd-voted-off-in-week-3-of-season-16/

baragabrat
04-03-2013, 05:50 AM
Poor Wynonna but I would have preferred DL to go.

Jolie Rouge
04-03-2013, 05:57 AM
He is prob next ...

3lilpigs
04-03-2013, 06:56 AM
Jacoby Jones, partner: Karina Smirnoff

Jones, 28, is a wide receiver for the 2013 Super Bowl Champion Baltimore Ravens. He was signed by the Ravens in 2012 and is the current record holder for the longest touchdown at the Super Bowl.

:marchmellow: Go Jacoby!!!:notworthy

baragabrat
04-03-2013, 01:50 PM
:marchmellow: Go Jacoby!!!:notworthy

He's not a fave but I love his personality!

Jolie Rouge
04-03-2013, 02:30 PM
Dancing With The Stars : Wynonna Judd 'Devastated' Over Elimination
Access Hollywood – 3 hrs ago

http://l3.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/ZRw4ZMJ1xSi..9MUibuPEA--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9aW5zZXQ7aD02MzA7cT03OTt3PTQzMg--/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/AccessHollywoodTV/185580.jpg

Wynonna Judd became the first celebrity to get kicked off of "Dancing with the Stars" Season 16 on Tuesday night, and the country star says she's most disappointed that her pro partner, Tony Dovolani (who won last season's "All-Stars" edition with then-partner Melissa Rycroft), had to go as well. "I'm devastated in a way because of Tony. I wanted to be the brightest student in the class," Wynonna told Access Hollywood's Shaun Robinson following the elimination show in Los Angeles on Tuesday. "So, it's a real roller coaster ride."

Adding, "Everybody was nervous today and Andy [Dick] was beside himself. I think we all were and that's part of the game."

While many fans were shocked by the pair's elimination, the 48-year-old artist said she had an inkling it was coming. "I had a feeling called an intuition. I just did, I don't know how to explain it," she said. "Just when a woman knows... I think we just both kind of knew.

"I accept it," she continued. "I know that I was in over my head, in some ways. But I tried and I faced one of my biggest fears -- and that has to matter somewhere."

Tony said he and Wynonna have become great friends throughout their short time together and will stay in touch. "The most important thing is our journey together, the fact we became extremely close friends," Tony told Shaun. "Her family means a lot to me and my family means a lot to her now. And this is awesome."

http://news.yahoo.com/dancing-stars-wynonna-judd-devastated-over-elimination-173626875.html

Jolie Rouge
04-17-2013, 06:16 PM
'DWTS' elimination: D.L. tangos his way home
A gracious D.L. Hughley took his elimination in stride on Tuesday's "Dancing With the Stars."