PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Episode VII

Jolie Rouge
02-16-2013, 02:28 PM
Star Wars: Harrison Ford To Bring Han Solo Back For Episode VII?
Access Hollywood – Fri, Feb 15, 2013.

We've got a good feeling about this - if it's true! Han Solo is reportedly returning in "Star Wars: Episode VII" and he'll be played once again by Harrison Ford.

According to Latino Review, the 70-year-old actor will reprise his iconic role that he last played in 1983's "Return of the Jedi."

The actor's deal to return to the franchise was reportedly "significant," but details surrounding how much screen time Han will get and how integral he'll be to the story are still not known.

Disney has yet to comment on the reported casting.

In November, Entertainment Weekly reported that Ford had expressed interested in returning to Disney's planned new "Star Wars" movies.

The reported return of Han is a total reversal of how the actor felt about the character in 2010, when he told ABC, "I thought he should have died in the last one, just to give it some bottom; some gravitas. George didn't think there was any future in dead Han toys."

Adding, "I don't think there's a way to weave him back into the story."

POLL: Should Harrison return as Han Solo? VOTE HERE! http://www.accesshollywood.com/_poll_4506

http://news.yahoo.com/star-wars-harrison-ford-bring-han-solo-back-175912705.html

comments

"I don't think there's a way to weave him back into the story."

Han & Leia's children are the New Jedi

An X-Wing DID NOT blew up the Death Star!

It was a controlled demolition by well placed thermite bombs on its superstructure! There were eyewitness reports that Storm Trooper Engineers were placing such bombs weeks before the tragedy.

Just think about it? Some scruffy looking nerf herder from a backward planet called Tattooine managed to blow up the Death Star?

Do not believe everything from the IMPERIAL MEDIA! You are a drone if you believe that!

Palpatine blew up the Death Star in order to justify his invasion of Hoth!

You think I'm crazy? Darth Vader happened to be on a TIE FIGHTER when it blew up coincidence? I think not!

I saw the Engineering specs, I saw it with my own two eyes! There was no way an X-Wing could have blew it up!

-Death Star Truther

For those that read the novels (not the comic books), the light at the end of the tunnel are the children of Luke and Mara as well as the children of Han and Leia.

William Shatner: J.J. Abrams 'Is A Pig' For Directing Both Star Wars & Star Trek
Access Hollywood – Wed, Feb 13, 2013.

William Shatner would like J.J. Abrams to share when it comes to his involvement in sci-fi franchises.

Movie Fanatic asked Shatner, who played Captain James T. Kirk in seven "Star Trek" movies and also on TV, what he thought about the director going boldly into another massive galactic franchise like "Star Wars."

"No, he's being a pig," Shatner said of Abrams directing both beloved series. "He's collecting the two franchises and holding them close to his vest. He's probably the most talented director of that ilk that we have, but he's gone too far this time," the actor continued.

Despite his tough talk (which could very easily be Shatner's dry sense of humor at work), he considers the director a friend. "I think of him as a buddy of mine. I've taken him out for sushi. I think it's time for J.J. and I to have another sushi and let me put him straight about two of the largest franchises and not employing me in either one of them is just foolhardy," he added.

"Star Trek Into Darkness" blasts into theaters on May 17, 2013 and "Star Wars: Episode VII" has a tentative release date of 2015.

comments

What would be hilarious is to have a bar room scene in Star Wars where all of the former Star Trek captains are sitting at the same table having drinks, and then Abrams comes to the table with a few big thugs and says, "Hey, I thought I told you guys you can't hang out in here."

I have followed William Shatner's career since I saw him in a "Twilight Zone" episode, and I know for sure he is joking! The man has a warped sense of humor, and this shows it!

The Farce is with 'ol Bill.....

The Bad Robot production team needs to work with FOX and BBC to get the 8th Doctor of DOCTOR WHO as a regular FOX series. With Paul McGann or another UK native who is very similar as The 8th Doctor. Then JJ can have crossovers of Doctor Who-Star Trek and Doctor Who-Star Wars. It would be a complete reworking of Science Fiction.

Jolie Rouge
04-08-2014, 05:12 AM
https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t1.0-9/988440_10151965147977413_6712399234586187286_n.jpg