PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Race

Kelsey1224
12-10-2012, 12:40 PM
Seriously? The gay guys won? I didn't see that coming at all. I wanted James and Jaymes to win. I don't even remember the gay guy's names...LOL. I was surprised they made it to the end, let alone won the whole thing!

BeanieLuvR
12-10-2012, 04:44 PM
I wanted James and Jaymes to win too. I wanted the one's father with cancer to be able to quit work. I'm glad at least they won cars so he could give his mom one. They really had good hearts. I can't remember the winners names either. I'm just glad Twinny didn't win. I couldn't stand them. It grated on my nerves when they would yell Twinny constantly during competitions.

madie
12-11-2012, 08:05 AM
SUPER glad it wasn't the 'Twinny's' either, they so got on my nerves and were just plain mean! They so didn't deserve it even if they "want it more then the others" - Hopefully James and Jaymes will be able to go on to other things, I know I would watch them ;) - they really did seem to be kind hearted and it would have been nice to see them win. Those goat farmers really did surprise a lot of people, really didn't see them getting close let alone win!

Kelsey1224
12-11-2012, 11:26 AM
The Twinny's irritated me as well. However, the one thing I admired about both of them was their willingness to get 'down and dirty' when necessary. They never complained, as others have...but just did what was necessary and worked as hard as was needed. They certainly had determination and I think will go far. But...oh my goodness...could their voices have been any more annoying?