PDA

View Full Version : Celebrity Hunger Games game

Jolie Rouge
09-05-2012, 03:21 PM
Who do you think would win?

https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/8/29/TNWttsqWXUOBsuLRaI6-NA2.jpg
https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/8/29/TNWttsqWXUOBsuLRaI6-NA2.jpg

Oh, I have this figured out already.

I'll list them in the order they'll die.

1 - Justin Bieber: He will die by the hands of Hillary Clinton only because she actually wanted to stab Kirsten Stewart for her horrible example to woman.

2 - Kirsten Stewart: Whilst cowering behind the now-dead Bieber, Hillary Clinton will go for the actual kill, walking about feeling proud of herself for hitting two birds with one stone.

3 - Ron Paul: Ron will be casually hiding in a tree, watching Hillary slaughter Bieber and Stewart, thinking about how he could use it against her when she will spot him and make a kill move worthy of shaming an archer in Skyrim.

4 - Celine Dion: She will be witnessing the horrible killings before her and immediately turn on her heel and bolt in the opposite direction. Hillary will see her and immediately mistake
her for a horse and see it as a 'war' horse, at this point she will run after her and jump on her back. This will cause Celine to slip on a puddle of blood that somehow appeared before her and her head will hit a conveniently allocated rock. She will die from this.

5 - Hillary Clinton: Mila Kunis will walk into the 'scene' and start screaming at all the dead bodies and a dead horse, at this point Hillary Clinton will realize she's the voice actor for Meg from Family Guy and laugh herself to death after a lot of finger-pointing.

6 - Will Ferrel: At this point he'll find the horrified Mila walking across the field and as he attempts to take her like she will utter a death plea, and he too will realize her voice character. Instead of killing her he associates her with his voice character 'Megamind' from Megamind. He will attempt to talk to her on the 'intellectual' level both their characters represent and will almost immediately realize the stupidity she actually represents as she continues to beg for her life. He will take a rock and bash his own skull in and be doomed to relive the horrible moment when he had to say 'YOLO', while portraying a genius, for eternity.

7 - Mila Kunis: Monkey see, monkey do.

At this majestic point in history the remaining four competitors will emerge from their perfect hiding spots and merge at the middle of an open field.

An epic battle will commence between Alan Rickman, Tom Hiddleston and Chuck Norris.
Or better known as Severus Snape, Loki and Chuck Norris.

All while Judge Judy vocally explodes in snide remarks regarding their form and what they did wrong and all the spices of life. Spells will fly, kicks will spin and Gods will whine.

After 5 days and 5 nights...one diiieeed...

8 - Judge Judy: After having been exposed to her for such an immense amount of time her ceaseless chattering made the fighters unite for one last act of kindness to their ears.

And thus the fight continues in a much better perception of silence.

In the end only one stood.

Chuck Norris.

------------------

Well, what did you expect? I can't argue with the internet. That being said, I should say I have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about and I had 15 minutes to spare.

http://cheezburger.com/6549967104