PDA

View Full Version : Who's cooking or grilling what for laborday?

CARROLIN
09-03-2012, 10:59 AM
I'm just having a simple burger and some cantelope...too hot
outside for me to grill, and besides it's just me.

Smiles.
Carrolin

I MAY GO TO THE POOL TONIGHT THO WHEN IT'S COOLER, WE HAD AN AWESOME VIEW OF FIREWORKS
THIS FOURTH OF JULY FROM THERE, AND I HEARD WE ARE GETTING SOME TONIGHT TOO. I THINK THEY
ARE TRYING TO MAKE UP FOR BANNED USE OF FIREWORKS ALL LAST YEAR , DUE TO THE DROUGHT, AND
POTENTIAL FIRE HAZAARD. P.S. WE CAN'T USE FIREWORKS HERE..BUT GO JUST A COUNTRY MILE DOWN THE ROAD,
AND IT'S LEGAL!...SEE I LIVE ON AN UP AND COMING HIGHWAY...IT IS STILL CALLED FM RD...THINK OF FARMER'S MARKET
BUT THIS LAND HAS NOT BEEN FARMED...BECAUSE OF NEW COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES, AND THE FARMERS
WHO COULDN'T GROW, NOR GIVE GRAIN NOR GRASS TO CATTLE AND FEED THE HORSES, OR SOWS...LET
ALONE FEED CHICKENS...

3lilpigs
09-03-2012, 11:32 AM
I'm stuck at work, but they had burgers on the grill for us.....so I guess that was my ''cookout''. lol

CARROLIN
09-03-2012, 11:54 AM
I'm stuck at work, but they had burgers on the grill for us.....so I guess that was my ''cookout''. lol

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN SWEETIE?...i feel lost on the boards without you...you have always helped!

SMILES.
CARROLIN

BeanieLuvR
09-03-2012, 11:55 AM
My husband had to go mow his parents lawn then we are taking our son back to college. We will stop and get a bite to eat on the way home. I really wanted to grill but I guess it just wasn't meant to be. CARROLIN, I hope that you get fireworks and they are beautiful. Beautiful fireworks for a beautiful lady. :)

3lilpigs, sorry that you are stuck at work. I miss you too.

3lilpigs
09-03-2012, 12:24 PM
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN SWEETIE?...i feel lost on the boards without you...you have always helped!

SMILES.
CARROLIN

I'm still here...sorta!
My computer died (again!!) and I don't have the $$ for a new one or to get that one fixed. Darn thing isn't even a year old yet either!

I have to ''sneak'' online from work.

Shhhh.......don't tell anyone! :D

Jolie Rouge
09-03-2012, 08:22 PM
We went to help my brother who had four inches of water in his house after Hurricanne Isaac. We had to rip out ALL the flooring, throw away 80% of what he owns, and wipe the rest down with bleach and lysol to keep mildew from getting the rest. We had sandwiches and cold drinks. At least his elctricty is back on!

baragabrat
09-03-2012, 09:19 PM
We went to help my brother who had four inches of water in his house after Hurricanne Isaac. We had to rip out ALL the flooring, throw away 80% of what he owns, and wipe the rest down with bleach and lysol to keep mildew from getting the rest. We had sandwiches and cold drinks. At least his elctricty is back on!

Well, that stinks but I am glad you were there for him. Even though it is family and we should automatically do for them, some family members don't deserve the time of day let alone help.

I' m still laid up so nothing special for me except leftover chinese, which was pretty good!

MizzouLady
09-04-2012, 02:35 AM
We didn't grill today. I put a venison roast in the crock pot along with some carrots, and we had mashed potatoes, gravy, and green beans with it. Everyone enjoyed it, not a scrap left!

CARROLIN
09-04-2012, 07:51 AM
we went to help my brother who had four inches of water in his house after hurricanne isaac. We had to rip out all the flooring, throw away 80% of what he owns, and wipe the rest down with bleach and lysol to keep mildew from getting the rest. We had sandwiches and cold drinks. At least his elctricty is back on!

oh my! You still have him, and his/yours!!! I just prayed to give him, you and family...strength. Thank
god you were there to help!

Love from me,
soft smiles and a hug...

Carrolin

baragabrat
09-04-2012, 09:06 AM
We didn't grill today. I put a venison roast in the crock pot along with some carrots, and we had mashed potatoes, gravy, and green beans with it. Everyone enjoyed it, not a scrap left!

Next time you do that, think about adding a small pork roast as well. It adds SO much flavor to the venison!! (although it sounds yummy the way you cooked it.)