PDA

View Full Version : New Survivor25(spoilers)

sunflowers
08-20-2012, 09:13 AM
http://www.christianpost.com/news/survivor-cast-announcement-jonathan-penner-mike-skupin-return-80262/

Cast is out!!

sunflowers
08-20-2012, 12:38 PM
Survivor Philippines Cast
3 Tribes - 15 New Players
With a Returning Player On Each Tribe

3 Tribes With a Returning Player On Each Tribe

Kalabaw
Water Buffalo

Matsing
Monkey

Tandang
Rooster

sunflowers
08-20-2012, 12:38 PM
http://www.survivorfever.net/s25_cast.html
cast photos

sunflowers
08-20-2012, 01:00 PM
This season, the cast is divided into three tribes and are joined by three returning castaways who were evacuated previously due to medical injury .Among the castaways are, of course, a few beauty pageant queens, alpha males, plenty of guys with six packs, a National League MVP and Lisa Whelchel (who played Blair on "The Facts of Life").

"Survivor: Philippines" premieres Wednesday, Sept. 19, at 8 p.m. ET/PT on CBS.

sunflowers
09-20-2012, 05:51 AM
so I never like the first episode,probably because we dont know the people yet.
I do like lisa and hope she goes far. I like it when an older player win and not always the young and beauty queen ones..

madie
09-20-2012, 05:30 PM
I like Lisa too and can't believe only 1 person recognizes her.

baragabrat
09-21-2012, 05:41 PM
I'd like to see her do well too but a couple of her castmates are already dissing her and the previews have her crying so I don't think she'll last long. Was kind of surprised that Zane went first over Russell. Doggone, he was bossy. And now that he has kissed arse we'll see how far he goes. I'm not a fan.

DAVESBABYDOLL
10-01-2012, 04:37 PM
They sure don't like her (Lisa).

I'm glad the one voted off is gone, she was (to me) a little off. I haven't decided who I am rooting for yet, I'll watch this week and maybe decide lol

Anthill
11-08-2012, 07:50 AM
I am so glad that Jeff is gone!!!! he doesn't want a VET to win or be the final three because he felt that they had thier chance?? well as a professional ball player he had his chance to make a million dollars as well. Same with Lisa Welchel. so he was annoying me when he kept complaining about that, how would the other cast mates feel when they hear that there were 2 professional
actor/ball player on the island. It also showed me what kind of a sport he really is by his ending comments that he has made 60 million dollars and here he is fighting for a million dollars and he is pissed tht he didn't win and he would only walk away with 600,000 thousands and that OBAMA would take 400,000 REALLY?? Just Obama is going to take your money not the IRS???? Go back to Texas and count your 60 million and this big family that you have to support!!! I am rooting for a VET Jonathan Penner I liked him the first time he came on and I have been a FAN ewer since.

madie
11-08-2012, 07:56 AM
Lisa used to be an actress but said that she lost all of her money in the 80's stock market... I'm sure she probably does just fine there but probably not the millions Jeff has/had. I really like Lisa (guess it goes back to the Mickey Mouse club - lol) but... what was she doing last night?!? Did they give her paint to paint that target on her back that I'm sure she has now??? First with throwing Malcolm under the bus then revealing everything at tribal - OMG... really! LOL, just kept saying "Lisa, what are you doing!"

sunflowers
11-08-2012, 08:01 AM
Lisa used to be an actress but said that she lost all of her money in the 80's stock market... I'm sure she probably does just fine there but probably not the millions Jeff has/had. I really like Lisa (guess it goes back to the Mickey Mouse club - lol) but... what was she doing last night?!? Did they give her paint to paint that target on her back that I'm sure she has now??? First with throwing Malcolm under the bus then revealing everything at tribal - OMG... really! LOL, just kept saying "Lisa, what are you doing!"

Lisa was also going through a divorce and thats one main reason she went...

sunflowers
11-14-2012, 08:03 PM
Lisa Whelchel, star of the '80s TV classic "The Facts of Life" and a contestant on "Survivor: Philippines," says she's been diagnosed with West Nile virus.

The 49-year-old actress announced her diagnosis Tuesday on Twitter. "Dr. just called with blood test results...I have West Nile. Ugh. I'm fine, just tired. Takes a year to recover," she wrote.

She later followed up to thank her fans. "I've been very touched by all the sweet tweets. Other than tired, I'm feeling fine & expecting a full recovery. So grateful for you. Thanks!"

DAVESBABYDOLL
11-21-2012, 07:47 PM
AWWWW..hope she recovers 100%

SO glad they took care of Pete..next Abi (I hope) she doesn't deserve to be there at all. She sat out ALL challenges and messed up this one...she did NOT deserve to have her hair washed or to eat. She's such a winch !

madie
11-22-2012, 11:34 AM
I really like Lisa but I am constantly finding myself asking "what are you doing" - it seemed to work ok her telling Abi that they were no longer aligned and it is admiraable to be honest but... I think she is hanging herself and don't see her going to the end mostly because she seems like a loose cannon. As for Abi, I do feel sorry for her but really? How can you be so oblivious to what you do and say, at least we know she is being real, you can't fake that - lol.

sunflowers
11-22-2012, 05:07 PM
I really like Lisa but I am constantly finding myself asking "what are you doing" - it seemed to work ok her telling Abi that they were no longer aligned and it is admiraable to be honest but... I think she is hanging herself and don't see her going to the end mostly because she seems like a loose cannon. As for Abi, I do feel sorry for her but really? How can you be so oblivious to what you do and say, at least we know she is being real, you can't fake that - lol.

I have read she makes F3 but doesnt win?????
Not sure how true the spoilers are they have F3: Denise, Skupin, Lisa

Denise/Skupin win

madie
11-29-2012, 08:54 AM
Ugh, Abi finally won something... I really like Lisa but come on - shut up already! Honestly, there are some things in this game that you can just keep to yourself. I was hoping Malcolm would make it to the finals, he really is such a nice guy!

sunflowers
12-17-2012, 07:46 AM
well not sure I agree with who won the game or Americas favorite..:O(

madie
12-17-2012, 08:05 AM
OK, I have a HUGE bad habit of falling asleep while watching tv lately and I got all of it except the last 15 minutes... who won America's favorite??? I was surprised at who actually won. By the questions and responses it appeared like more people would vote for Lisa but, I wanted Malcolm to win, I hope he at least won the Americas favorite.

sunflowers
12-17-2012, 08:35 AM
OK, I have a HUGE bad habit of falling asleep while watching tv lately and I got all of it except the last 15 minutes... who won America's favorite??? I was surprised at who actually won. By the questions and responses it appeared like more people would vote for Lisa but, I wanted Malcolm to win, I hope he at least won the Americas favorite.

Lisa

madie
12-17-2012, 08:41 AM
Lisa

You're right, I'm surprised as well. I really liked her and wanted her to win for a while but she just made to many social mistakes, I was surprised when it appeared that she might win the game! Was really hoping Malcolm would win at least one of the two. This years ending was very different, usually I have at least one that I 'don't' want to win and this year it was 'which ever'

sunflowers
12-17-2012, 08:46 AM
came down to with in a fraction of votes for her and Malcolm

DAVESBABYDOLL
12-20-2012, 03:26 PM
I missed the first half.....how did Malcom get voted off ? Didn't he have an idol or was it over for that to be used ?

Denise played her ass off, BUT I thought one of the other two would win. Malcom called it when he said "congratulations Denise" when he was voted out.

madie
12-20-2012, 03:57 PM
He lost the immunity challenge and Lisa and Skoopin thought he was the bigger risk - the week b4 was his last chance to use the idol and, because he had the necklace, he wanted to bring it home to his mom.

DAVESBABYDOLL
12-23-2012, 08:33 AM
So if they would have voted out Denise..who would have won..Lisa ?

madie
12-23-2012, 11:57 AM
it would appear so?

sunflowers
12-24-2012, 01:00 PM
So if they would have voted out Denise..who would have won..Lisa ?

he never asked that..he asked if Malcolm had been w/ her would she have one...Not sure why he didnt say if he had been in her place would have won??

BeanieLuvR
12-25-2012, 06:23 PM
I think Malcolm would have won had he been in the Final 3 instead of Denise. I wish he would have asked it too.